A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
Admin
Sykes
6 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 pm

See posts 45 and 51 on page 3 for what this is all about (taken from another forum with thanks)
    Re: Rosalinda Hutton aka Cristobell

Posted by Jayelles » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:09 pm
    A few days ago, the vile Paul Rees aka Dodgy posted the personal information and photo of some poor woman in Glasgow saying that it was me.

Rosalinda Hutton followed this up with a whole bunch of nasty and downright libelous comments about how this woman had sent poison pen letters to various people, was a "malignant tumour" who had been attached to her "for years", had been stalking her for years. She posted on Facebook that her "stalker" of had been unmasked and was a medical secretary adding on Twitter that this "evil woman" had access to medical information. She also made snide comments about the woman's appearance.

Today, torn no doubt between disappointment that I hadn't been outed after all and realisation that she had seriously maligned a perfectly innocent stranger, she alternated between snide-sympathy for the woman at being mistaken for me and a bizarre continuance of the claim that I had indeed been outed. But then she posted this:-

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 3 792974957

Incredibly, after rushing to Facebook to tell all and sundry my "personal info", remind them of my (imagined) crimes against her and then to trash my "appearance" and question my fitness to work with private medical information, she excuses herself on the grounds that any accusations she made were against the "anonymous" me and not against this poor abused woman after all (so what were the comments about medical information and appearance about then?)

I really, really hope this woman takes swift and effective action against Rees and Hutton who, as far as I can see, were by far the worst offenders against her.

I also won't repeat it here,but I will say that her surname is one which is WELL known in the Glasgow area...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Looks like another happy evening.
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    6 hours ago
    Oh dear oh dear oh dear! A monsterhag who has derided and monstered me from day one >> Debbie Cardon Wray > has only been telling people I've scared people on one of my friends walls! WHAT AN OUTRAGEOUS F*CKING LIAR this monsterhag is! If you see the monsterhag > tell her that Elizabeth Mills has said she has heard NOTHING like this at all from her firends! So piss off DCW you troll > You're just pissed off because I told everybody I would not be friends with anybody who was a friend of any evil monsterhags such as yourself! I've read your PMs about us all > and once again > it's fkn evil what you wrote about Lizzy Hideho Taylor and the rest of us! You and the other 2 crones are a fkn disgrace to the memory of Maddie McCann >> A total and fekcing utter disgrace ‪#‎Ugh‬ >> I've just puked up in a bin here on the car-park #Ugh ‪#‎Spew‬ #Ugh #Spew ‪#‎Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zora McCartney Yes it is a DISGRACE!!! And who does she think she is posting that bollox on the group? Like their bruised egos are WAY more important than Maddie and knowing full well the pros would be right on it? But whatever the masterplan was it blew up right in their faces didn't it. You're still here, we're still here and they're all gone! And so's BULLYBOY Hardy!! Ta-daa! Onwards and upwards eh? x

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I told people in a private group recently > to reign in their egos > I could NOT give a F@ who does what on this case > so long as they accept the fact that other people may not see them as worthy as they feel about themselves! LOL I'm happy to read all theories and info > but I'll be fcked if I'll have any fkr telling me how to post and what I can post >> #FACT Seeing people call me a bully is absolutely fkn laughable > and I can't wait to see a smidgeon of evidence to support such grandstanding accusations. I'm v forgiving of anybody who has monsternonced me > if they apologise > and LeSly Finn and Petite Bamburd were given a lot of chances and re-friendings > but I've run outta patience with some people now > so if they're not with me > they're against me > and they can piss off for good > coz I don't want any fairweather friends > This case is serious Sh!t > and until people get this into their heads > I don't want them within a fkn facebook page of me > #FACT
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:18 am

There seems to have been a break in the vitriol, probably due to Baby Cambridge's first appearance.  However, for those of you feel depraveddeprived, here we go:
    Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
    @IWillNotBeFiled MY BUSINESSES ARE ALL OVER NET > 2 turds in your depraved #McCann cult TERRORIST GANG know who I am So feck me over anytime
    John Wise Are you related to John Cooper Clark by any chance?

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson OMG John Coxon > don't tell John Wise ANYTHING about yourself

John Wise Why Roth what have I ever done to you? Or anyone?

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Heh heh heh > I'd need all night John Wise Joking But Christ you do put a dampener on our spirits and you did troll me with Petite Bamburd, Finn and Carden Wray >> None of you would allow me to breathe > Glad to see that fkn Patrick Kilder get off after I showed him what a knob he was LOLOL What happened to him anyway?

John Wise How the hell would I know? And I have never trolled you with those people or anyone else.

Karen Oakley Ah, the latest troll speaks. Is there a point you're trying to make, Jane?

Karen Oakley Strange, Jane, you are yet another whose profile pic doesn't appear under blocking. Which means you're fake, and I'm calling you on it.

Paul Rees No accusations... please contact admin with any concerns

Jane Potter im not fake. why is that a troll message? its not nice to accuse new members with that?

Karen Oakley Jane, your profile pic is fake. You are not on the long list of Jane Potters. You're a troll.

Karen Oakley Paul, Jane's a troll. Admin contacted.

Paul Rees Then there's no need to keep accusing on this thread is there Karen. Leave it now please.

Karen Oakley Brenda, you're on a list of people with the same name. Not being is the giveaway. This is a goddam schoolroom, where trolls, idiots and sleaze posters stay, and anyone who won't toe the line is blocked. There are even paedophiles in this group, which has now LOST my support.

Liz Newman Karen, what is this list with the same name etc? What is this list ?

Lisa Edington Have just PM'd you Paul

Liz Newman Also Karen its interesting you say about this list, but according to your profile you are not Karen Oakley you are someome called Sue Freewoman. www.facebook.com/suefreewoman

Karen Oakley Under settings. Then blocking.

Liz Newman That just shows the people you have blocked as far as I know.

Marie Smith THis is all just pants ...I can't see Jane has said anything particularly troll like..and if you answer questions it's down to YOU to make sure you don't say anything libellous...not the fault of the person asking questions....can we move on now? This was a decent thread before all this fake shite started.......

Karen Oakley That's because Sue Freewoman is my name. My 'about' clearly says so. Nothing to hide.

Lisa Edington Well....anyway. If I were with a group of friends and my children were 'home alone' (which I must add would never happen) and one of my group reported one of theirs missing (cough) then I would have checked my own immediately and not let them out of my sight for an instant!!

Karen Oakley Lisa, look at the point where it WENT off topic.

Patrick Dus The one 'Fake' I can be certain about, for what it may be worth, is that PR merchant from 10 Downing Street; Clarence M, what a 'Drone-on-master' is he?

Lisa Edington I take it you mean this bit from above - Jane Potter: this was like they had enough money to go abroad with 3 youngsters but didnt treat it as a family holiday. They wanted to carry on as if it was the two of them.

Karen Oakley: Ah, the latest troll speaks. Is there a point you're trying to make, Jane?

Marie Smith I don't know Liz i was just responding to Karen's comment......Karen Oakley No, Paul. Tess Tomson was real, and she's been removed
    i'm not in the habit of clicking on profile pics but Karen saying it made me curious.

Cindy Wingate 'Karen Oakley' .....here, I believe you dropped your wooden spoon?

Mellissa Old confused.com I ask a Q and it gets ignored Marie Smith where did it say admin got stick for removing her??

Liz Newman I am all for removing troll and fakes etc Jane is not a fake from what I can see. I don't understand that at all.

Liz Newman Mellissa Marie has just put the comment up, it was one from Karen apparently

Frances Gallagher BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE

Karen Oakley Wooden spoon?

Cindy Wingate Back on topic Karen

Lisa Edington I think admin should either delete this thread or re-post the initial question re: The tapas group not checking on their own children immediately upon MM being reported 'missing'!

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Addditional posts)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Teeheehee, the peasants are revolting - TREASON!!!!!!
    Lïz Låwförd
    Bit naive of me tbh, but how could GM and his wife keep going on doing tv interviews etc etc if they had killed her/know where she is? Why would they put themselves out there all the time if they are guilty? I'd of thought they would keep a low profile

Sharon Bradford "Why would they put themselves out there all the time if they are guilty? I'd of thought they would keep a low profile" < You've answered your question
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:42 am

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 3 5vgHAFB
    I think they may be running out of steam! The site referred to in the screenshot above runs a blog by a blimp full of his own importance. Notice the threat in the second post, this has not been removed or modded as one would expect from a properly run forum/facebook. But then there is no love lost between blondie aka Francis Gallagher and HiHitler so maybe the former is up to her old tricks, being nice to the face and shafting her rival behind her back. Brightens up the day, doesn't it? lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:18 am

From another forum with thanks to them and the poster. A clear and concise view of the lot on HoHos and all the other haters.
    It is absolutely outrageous and cruel that people post horrible things about this family online. Scotland Yard is now investigating this case, and they are experts in their field. It is so profoundly ignorant for people to think that they 'know' more than Operation Grange about this case, and clearly they would not be investigating it further if they thought the McCanns had anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter.

Why is it so difficult for some people to understand that 'they' are not an expert in this area, and that 'googling' is not bone fide research, given that Scotland Yard is not going to post its current theories online?

Whatever 'is' online comes from the Tabloid Press and the co-called 'mccannfiles"' and Police Files that are translated by someone who is not an academic translator. It is obvious to me that Joana Morais is extremely biased, and does not seem to understand that being bi-lingual does not qualify someone to translate complex files full of complex meta-language requiring quite high academic translating qualifications. The McCanns spent over one hundred thousand pounds paying for bone -fide translations of the police files and there is not one piece evidence that implicates them in any way.

Ignorance and hatred is such a dangerous combination and I commend the Mccanns for their level of dignity in the fact of such gross and ongoing abuse.

The other astounding thing is the sheer amount of time these ignorant haters seem to spend on the McCann family. They are clearly a set of extremely sad, and quite sick people, with little else in their lives. This ludicrous excuse they use that they are somehow doing this out of 'justice' for Madeleine is so see through, when you realise that they are not actively doing anything with their lives to help missing children, or anyone else - in general.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Melissa Gartland
    can i ask anyone why has the admin who created this page left ????????

Jayne Palmer Which one

Melissa Gartland theres 9 admins why is only 7 profiles showing up

Vicki Leeming so why do you think that the one that created it is one of the 2 not shown?

Melissa Gartland a friend told me because they are friends with them

Vicki Leeming friends with who?

Victoria Pierce You're cleverer than me. How do you know who is admin lol

Melissa Gartland it does'nt matter

Frances Gallagher Admin are still here Melissa .Maybe you would take it to pm with Lizzy Hideho Taylor?
    And the thread has gone.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 am

Another revolting peasant, no, I don't mean revolting as in awful but as turning against the flow.
    Maureen Mcallister I think they r innocent , and I think the public are a disgrace in there Witch hunt , kangaroo courts , against them , just watch yourselves karma has a way of coming and biting u all , so watch your kiddies 24/7 oh I forgot u all do as u r so called Mary poppins
    And a lemming.
    arlen wood ‏@warlen7
    @DebbieJayne1976 @RothleyPillow It's admirable that a Controversy Group with over 2000 members operates in fellowship & in harmony. #mccann
    Interesting re the first post above, looks like some people are up to their old tricks, spamming FB sites - ah see below, she's a TROLL.
    Maureen Mcallister In not in the group !! It came up in my FB and I made a comment , I had my own opinion
    Mellissa Old SHE is a member... this hasnt just come up in her newsfeed as she stated, she joined 3 weeks ago and prior to this mornings drivel hadnt posted..she did what trolls do and thats jump in with the intention of disrupting a thread, trolls need feeding and by responding you are feeding her..Do NOT reply to her.Treat her like she isnt even here ! IGNORE HER!
    Dawn Burns Maureen Mcgullable do 1 you seem to side with the MM mum and dad ya in the wrong room simple leave and you did this and that single handed and 2 of them could not look after 3 kids read the story and book before opening ya mouth TROLL
    Dawn Burns Maureen Mcgullable do 1 you seem to side with the MM mum and dad ya in the wrong room simple leave and you did this and that single handed and 2 of them could not look after 3 kids read the story and book before opening ya mouth TROLL
    Trace Leland Maureen..your real name isnt penny is it, by chance? -please tell everyone why you have your head wedged firmly up the Mc's a**es..do you like the taste of the lie-ridden s**t they they continue to push out? and please tell us why you are in this group if you are such a Mc pro troll?
    **foul language by Amaral supporter.
    Frances Gallagher THREAD CLOSED .OFF TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED.
    Gina Wheeler the old lady with dementia .. please don't neglect her while you are on the internet!!!!
    Maureen Mcallister No I can multi task
    Maureen Mcallister I didn't say she was old , see jumping to conclusions again
    Frances Gallagher MAUREEN THREAD CLOSED
    And the inevitable happened.  lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Just seen this:
    David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan
    why not relax in the friendly environment that is the Facebook Controversy Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/ … #McCann
    lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:04 pm

3 hours ago
    I'm gonna be serious for a moment again > I've now been made aware of MORE MONSTERING SHITE on twitter by Mardy Lardarse > THANX to all those of you have written stuff in groups / on my wall etc and those of you have sent messages explaining that you would like to say something but you're scared of repercussions / don't want to be involved / like a quiet life / feel threatened etc - All I ask is this > if you have SAT BACK DOING NOTHING or indeed joined in > as Lesly Finn, Debbie Carden Wray, Ann Corrigan, Lulu Rolf Stead(?) Brown, Maria Fonseca, or Clive McIlwaine did (with gusto) > is that you quietly take yourself off my friends list or my twitter follow list before midnight please > or I will be v annoyed and repeat word for word what you have said to me about him yourselves >> NB > NO NAMES WILL BE MENTIONED > BECAUSE THAT IS NOT MY STYLE >> Only if you continue to follow me or have said something privately in agreement with him would it be a problem for me. Here is an example with words changed around so you cannot be identified > ''He makes my skin crawl when he DMs me late at night ...... coz he's married'' '''He's always been a bully Roth, and I wish I could be like you and say something back but I can't.'' >> Nobody has said these exact words in the order I've written btw > but this has been said by more than 3 of you (So soz ladies - you weren't that special after all ) LOLOLOLOL Anyhow, I've been monstered for FOUR MONTHS now, and I've had q enough of Hardy, Debbie Carden Wray, Petite Bamburd, Lesly Finn and the other aforementioned assholes constantly deriding me and undermining me. Apart from the cops, nobody is more conversant with McCann case than I am > Some of you may be AS conversant > but NONE of you are more so > ‪#‎FACT‬ Therefore please go away and stay away > I have a ZERO TOLERANCE of bullying > How can I expect you to help me to uncover sleaze and corrupt authorities or stop bullying in society at large > if you can sit in your lttle groups and allow adults to be monstered in this way? I suspect you're the sort of arsewipes who would do nothing if you heard neighbours having regular domestic fights where children are resident > or that if you felt a child/elderly person/ animal was being neglected or beaten > that you would say it's none of your business and pretend it isn't happening > in case it upsets your own precious life >> Well I'm NOT like you > and I'm v f*cking proud to say so > coz I MAKE it my business to do something about these sort of evil bastards. I want to know by Tuesday at the latest where Hardy's evidence is re the ''BLACKMAIL'' he has suggested on twitter. Lesly Finn and Petite Bamburd have both accused me of saying I would produce their PMs >> Lesly Finn stated this to the whole Controversy Group in front of 700 odd people because she wanted me off there and Petite Bamburd said a similar thing when it was up to 2000 people >> More recently, Peteite Bamburd was happily posting spam in the McCann groups which BULLY BOY HARDY had written > BOTH FINN AND BAMBURD ARE LYING > I still have the emails > Lesly has even apologised in the DM when I allowed her to be y ''friend'' again AFTER that incident > saying she couldn't even remember saying it the Con Group > If they wish to continue this > I'm happy to send them the PMs for theirs and Hardy' perusal > I don't bitch by PM so I'm happy for them to publish them wherever they wish but I won't be doing so! THEY ARE OUT AND OUT LIARS and they know it. How amusing that Hardy is the one they both accse of being the BULLY in their own PMs > yethe goes onto twitter to say I'm one????? LOLOL People are pissing themselves at him. I'm not here to be liked and I do a jolly good job of being evil and vile re McCann bollox and ‪#‎CSA‬ but I'm not a bully > I merely defend myself against monsters > If you have an issue that > f*ck off, coz you're not worth a drop of my piss after last night's Stella > GO! Go now > Away with you, and don't ask to be my frend again. Thanx
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 am

Latest Fuhrer Order from Der Bunker:
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    A reminder from HiDeHo...A Big thanks to our admin team!

CONTROVERSY admin are VOLUNTEERING their time to ensure that the group remains as free from Libel and disruptions as we possibly can.

I ask everyone to please treat them with the respect they deserve and THANK YOU to everyone who appreciates the effort they give freely, in an effort to keep Controversy running smoothly, allowing the UK public to learn the TRUTH from the Police files.

You have NO IDEA how committed and how much effort each and everyone of them contribute.

Feel free to ask for any information that you feel would help you understand the case. There are many members including admin who can direct you to the links that may help you.

Should anyone confront any of the admin team with disagreements pertaining to the guidelines of Controversy, I have given instructions for them to NOT DISCUSS on the thread, but ask the member to discuss via PM or to contact me directly.

Any further discussions on a thread will be deleted and if it continues the member may banned.

THIS IS NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION.

The threads are to remain on topic with the original post and any disputes can be sorted via PM to the admin in question AND/OR myself.

I am not always around, but I trust the current admin team to make the appropriate decisions and use their discretion when dealing with any possible adversity within the group.

We are ALL lucky to have them give their time to keep the group running smoothly...and keep in mind they do it for less than minimum wage....in fact...they don't even get that!

Thanks Paul, Frances, Zora, Heather, Waleed and Bohden!
    And here is one of the Gestapo, boot-licking like crazy:
    Zora McCartney Thank you Lizzy. I think the vast majority of members do appreciate at our efforts and look on the group as something that belongs to all of us and should be protected and allowed to continue to grow. In the heat of the moment though it's easy to get upset and take a deletion as a personal affront. It is never personal and always in keeping with the guidelines. 9 times out of 10 a decision is made collectively and agreed between at least 2 of us, usually more, before any action is taken. So to feel aggrieved with the one person who took the action is unfair in most cases. Blocking admin is an option for some but not one I can understand myself. We can still see your posts and delete them should there be a problem but are unable to contact you so it removes the option to discuss and resolve, when it is often something that can be cleared up easily. Thanks again Lizzy and thanks to all the great posters and readers who want what we all want most - to get the information out to the public who have been denied it for 6 yrs in the hope that one day we will all know the truth of what happened to Madeleine and she can get the justice she deserves. Onwards and upwards!
    Blame the attacked, never the attackers, usual fascist rubbish!
    Re: Ordeal of Maddie's dad Gerry (Daily Star)
    Post almostgothic Today
    If certain people were not so hell bent on using mendacious propaganda - and if newspapers and other media outlets were allowed to do a thorough, investigative job on this case instead of being fearful of receiving lawsuits from the vexatious litigants - then frustrated individuals (who can see through the fairytale) would not feel it necessary to use methods which some might consider unorthodox.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

And now a badly written and typed tirade from a well-known hater troll.
    Linda Hutton
    I haven't got the heart, or the patience to c/p the offensive Star article, I am just too darn mad! I am getting sick to the back teeth of being called a troll, evil, warped (and too many other insults, I haven't the heart to mention) etc for not believing the mccanns. Three protest donations were made on Gerry McCann's 'Just Giving' page. How do they not understand that some people make not like such a large charity being associated with two former arguidoes (suspects) in the disappearance of their own child? And do they not have a right to say that? And just for the record, the McCanns were never cleared. The case was SHELVED not CLOSED, two entirely different words with entirely different meanings. People have good reason not to believe the McCanns and insulting them won't change their minds. The removed posts were not offensive and they could hardly have been made by trolls because presumably a debit card would be involved. This site is being blamed, and the 'gun threat' regurgitated. Comes to something when a 'big' newspaper wages war on a small(ish) (but rapidly growing) Facebook Group. Big News to anyone who peeps in here, THERE WAS NO GUN THREAT, we do not thrash about on the floor speaking in tongues, nor do we spend out evenings discussing varieties of common or garden pitchforks. This is not the Devil's Workplace, nor is it Sinful unfortunately, lol, I kid you not, this week's twitter highlights. Should any Star reader look in, we are not evil, we are fair minded people who are wondering why we are being lied to and why there is an active campaign to shut us down.
    For any Star reader who may just happen to look in here, you got a month or two to spare while I enlighten you?
    Linda Hutton I'm no longer allowed to speak about the mccanns with my family and friends, lol, but I wonder what a quick poll of those around us would reveal?

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:44 pm

See post 89 above to refresh your memory on the gibberings of this total waste of space.
    29 minutes ago
    I'm writing this coz people are messaging my other buddies to see if they can be my 'friend' again after all the recent monstering shite So this is a message to ex 'friends' who wanna be my 'friend' again > to help them decide if they do after all > wanna bother being my friend again iykwim I've gotta say I'm more than disappointed in the way a fair few ppl took the side of Mardy and the monsterhags > Debbie Carden Wray, LeSly Finn and Petite Bamburd (Ann Corrigan) rather than myself. I've had to sit back and watch Mardy and the monsterhags monstering me all over the fb groups and twitter for FOUR fkn MONTHS now > with nobody but Paul and Mag openly admonishing him and telling him and his hags to STFU. Yep I've seen a few insipid comments left here and there > but I'm v pissed off that people who should know better have allowed all this monstering to go on for so long. Nobody's so fkn stupid as to have believed any of it > it's just that you've behaved like sheep > and it's this has made me feel even more mistrustul of people on the McCann case than I did before. So I've unblocked some of those who have asked to befriend me again and would v much appreciate it if you would please write something on my wall regarding Mardy and the monsterhags, in order for us to be friends again. I'll unblock you now > so that you can send me a friend request if you feel grown up enough to say something > I don't like gang mentality, and we need to stand up to it > coz McCann bollox is going to get a lot worse in the coming weeks > and I need to know that the people whom I'm always prepared to support will support me and my buddies back > and that people are wiling to be part of a team who will stand up to all and any nasty violent bullying which will be flaring up during the endgame. If you're unable to do this, I won't be offended > and will happily block you again with no hard feelings. THANX to those who have already come back > and let's get ready to rumble Yeahhhhhhhhh
    Oh my, here's Snap Your Neck Hardy answering back.
    Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 28 Jul
    @RothleyPillow As I've told you on more than one occasion. Send the police. Send the subpoenas. I'm waiting.....

Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 28 Jul
    @RothleyPillow Did you think that by blocking me and continuing to spout lies I wouldn't be in a position to know what you're saying?

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
    The VIOLENT NASTY LIBELLOUS THUG > spudgun01 has been told there's £1000 available for every piece of evidence of this 'BLACKMAIL' #McCann
    Bear Grizz The trolls at the Star would do well to educate themselves about 'hate speech' and other offenses via the Crown Prosecution Service's guidelines before they spew out their poisonous rhetoric and nonsensical drivel. I would have no qualms at taking the Star to court for inciting hatred etc.
    lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:08 pm

From another forum with thanks.  
    This is the latest,  It seems one of them's got a blogradio, so they're setting up a fake phone in - they will be the only ones doing any phoning.    
    Bear Grizz Oh absolutely. Stick to the official files which remain unknown to the masses and 'shout from the rooftops' if you like to spread the truth. I know you're in charge of the project but if I may suggest that we put on our best Dixon of Dock Green voices, showing an intellectual and articulate stance whilst using a calm but assertive voice as well as a professional approach with cutting-edge questions, I think we can add much to your objective of winning hearts and minds.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

17 hours ago
    Strewth! >> Ripping faces of skulls and tearing peoples limbs off is NOT Yorkshire wit or humour > I'm familiar with a number of people who were born and bred in Yorkshire, who would be most insulted to read that anybody thought it to be so, coz Yorkshire wit IT MOST CERTAINLY ISN'T

In reply to this most ridiculous excuse for cyber-bullying and the person who says,’’’Mike's words were taken out of context, the same as Sheila's "gun" comments, and have been blown up out of all proportion’’ I say >>.get your blinkered peepers around this next comparatively mild threat from Mardy > and let anybody dare tell me it’s fkn Yorkshire wit! >> ‘’.... and we can meet up and you can fekcing tell me what the score is, son. OK? Let's be clear about that. Don't think I'm fekcing..... .if you were half as clever as you think you''

I don't want ANYBODY who dares excuse such abominable threatening text in such a flippant way > So NO > I have to say piss off if you still feel the same > coz I don't wanna be 'friends' with you or anybody like you if you think this thuggery is OK thanx > I'd post up the WHOLE damn series of threats but there are some decent women on here who live alone > but if anybody else mistakenly believes it's something blown out of proportion. I will do coz I'm pissed off with the mentality of some fb people now and I'd rather just fk about on twitter being a ''fekcing TROLLING PRICK'' ‪#‎ChristAlmighty‬ ‪#‎FknBeamMeUp‬
    scratch scratch 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Frim another forum, with thanks.  More clamping down on anything that might get the lower ranks starting to ask questions.  Typical behavior.
    Aidan Cross
    Has anyone come across this site, which claims to 'debunk' the reasons for the belief of many in the McCanns' guilt? It seems to get its own facts wrong whilst ignoring numerous hard sources... any thoughts?
    http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.co ... act%22%201
    Madeleine McCann - Exposing the Myths [licensed for non-commercial use only] / Rebuttal of "Fact" 1
    madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com
    1. The McCanns originally claimed they found the shutters and window of the children’s room open. They ’phoned relatives that night saying: ‘An abductor broke in and took Madeleine’. But when police and the managers of the complex declared there was no sign of forced entry, they changed their story,...

Rayray Fitzpatrick None, except the link and post will be removed as it's not allowed by admin rules. Can admin please clear up if quotes from pro blogs can be used please? At least then you could quote the issues you want to discuss.

Sarah Dunn The group guidelines state clearly no links to pro sites.
    Comment by poster:  
    What are they frightened of?
    The truth will set them free
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:34 am

A query and a defense:
    Jolene Phillips
    On the subject of trolls, and this group mentioned as being trolls, I'd like to make an observation. Im looking at this from an outsiders pov. Questions, posts and videos relating to the facts of this case don't look or read as being "troll-like" but when I see pictures that have been made, mocking the case and mccanns, I can see how this can be perceived as such. Are such posts making us look like trolls? Agreed, they are sometimes funny and it's everyone loves a good snigger, but are they letting the content of what this group is about down? Or am I being a victor meldrew today lol.
    Would like to know what other people's views are...

Dan Gleebitz Given I am the main "culprit" let me give you my perspective.
    I knew this whole case was a scam DAY 2. Not day 1, day 2. But that's six years worth. Since when I have been pursuing these two with the same vigour with which they sue innocent people for questioning their fable.
    My pictures say a 1000 words and are akin to a Private Eye cover or a political cartoon. Given that the media are too scared to say boo to these delightful Drs it behoves me to fill that gap.
    Often I get idiots saying I am dissing some poor wee girl who miss the point entirely. Finally, whatever I do cannot be anywhere near as disgusting as Trademarking your child like some throwaway commodity.  

Rebecca "I don't like newspapers cos they are full of crap lol I have nothing against the pictures etc i just wonder if they would be better in a different group"

Dan GleebitzWell in that case I wonder if YOU would be better in a different group.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Frances Gallagher The pros can call me what they like .I don't give a damn, .Personally I think the McCanns deserve everything they get with their ridiculous comments over the years. ..The fact that they have effectively gagged the media allows us to use Dan's brilliant satire on the net and I think it an be a very effective way of getting our point across as long as it is limited to one or two threads and as admin Dan knows we have to moderate his posts at times. .So I am a troll and would prefer to be one than a McCann apologist;
    They have made the drunken old pervert admin! Perfect.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Suzanne Bosworth Jolene I think the satire works but what makes me uncomfortable is verbal attacks on anyone. Trolls who come here - well they deserve what they get - but members here can sometimes be targeted for not toeing a line.

For example, I hope everyone knows where I stand - it must be obvious! - but sometimes I want to look at things from different perspectives and tease out the details to test their strength and bounce ideas off other people. I hope people here are OK with that, because my take on this case is that this was not an abduction by some passing stranger. A curious mind has to tease out the twists and turns in a complicated story, and to pull at some threads to see where they go.

One more thought - and many of you will not like this one - I do feel uncomfortable when insults appear in post after post about the McCanns. Don't misunderstand me - no way on earth could I be pro-McCann - but those insults do come across as hateful and they don't do us any favours at all.

Dionne Fountain I'm relatively new here. The satire is great relief to the harrowing facts that I've learned about. It's nice that some aren't worried about being sued and are clever enough to post cartoons. I'm not worried about being called a troll, I'm curious and... hate being spoonfed or having others views pushed upon me. I'm sure this group is moderated adequately to ensure the libelous is kept out. Thank you all for taking the time to allow us curious to reach our own conclusion x

Gail Smith Don't care what anybody thinks..They have brought this all apon thayre selfs with all thayre lies..must think people are dafter than daft..They are the ones that's got everything to prove..not us!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Treacle Qpr Dont get me wrong, I enjoy some of them. But it does give the on looker or new comer, a feeling we are trolling or being hurtful to them. So instead of staying and reading, they leave with out finding out the truth and spreading it.

Jolene Phillips I see pics in my timeline and sometimes cringe thinking shit if the pros see pics like these, they have every right to call us trolls. It's almost making a mockery out if it. The mccanns make a mockery of themselves without tying.

Claire 'bear' Smith To answer that would mean I would wish to argue with u Dan. I am saying lets not argue!

Dan Gleebitz Rebecca - every news media carrys with it a satirical take on the news. This is the same. You will have noticed that every newspaper has a politica;/satirical cartoonist whose job it is to really push the boundaries to hit home.

Dan Gleebitz Treacle - you don't know that at all.

Dan Gleebitz For all you know I may ATTRACT people here.

Karen Shaw isn't this group being trailed as 'trolls' because of these posts? i think when this is all out then there will be a time to post such stuff, but at the moment as we are under such speculation should we not just keep this page to the facts?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:51 pm

[quote]Dan Gleebitz Claire: As Zora points out anything McCann gets an undue amount of attention compared to a Lets Kill Cameron site.
    But that's Clarry and his Chimps. We know what we are up against. I dare say one day I will be taking a walk with Dr Kelly.
    But I refuse to yield to these bullies, the McBullies, the FarterCrook bullies. And it will be a cold day in hell before I am bullied from saying what I know to be true.[quote]
    Delusional old drunk. drunken drunken 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:05 pm

The woman is stark raving mad.  
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor Have you ever thought of the possibility that the 'press' are as frustrated as we are but are prevented from reporting on anything except what is agreed on with Clarence?

I think we can agree that there is SOMETHING in place to prevent the press from making millions with the details from the files...I understand that they CAN report from a court case (as they did at Goncalo Amarals trial in Jan 13th 2010)

There were 50 news articles about Madeleine 'died in the apartment', 'blood in car' etc.

Gerry left the court suddenly at 4.00pm on the day he heard about the articles and returned to UK...a few days later there were VERY FEW articles and within 6 days there was NOT ONE ARTICLE!

Suspicious?

I don't think it is the choice of Richard Desmond to report as he does, but seems to be reporting a lot about the 'trolls' so I have to wonder is he using his articles to bring attention to us so people CAN see what he is not allowed to print?
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor Joy, if I felt they were sympathetic to the McCanns I could understand it....I DON'T believe Richard Desmond is sympathetic to them...They report shocking details about 'trolls' and MAYBE they are relying on us to respond and highlight the details of the case... Apparently in the early days they could not use the claims directly and referred to Portuguese press to get the word across. They KNOW we will be responding... I believe its possibly a very clever game...the only one they have...refer to US and the public can then learn the truth...
    Ooooh, my, is that norty Richard Desmond sending subliminal messages to HOHO, like some other papers are sending to the 'pretendy' cop, Petermac?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Joy Sharman its a pity the wests did,nt think of making a fast buck off there stuff .....rose would a copped the lot lolol

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 3 Hoho_c10

Joy Sharman i think rose prostituted one

Warren Thornton No difference between them except numbers for me

Dan Gleebitz Linda: I have worked in the (printed) media and what they don't know they make up and most publications at red top level can sink lower than a snake's tits.

Dan Gleebitz Joy - ah yes, she did. The eldest so that must be Mae.
    Well you get my point (damn! lol!)

Joy Sharman something about that case tho....when i read the book it said at the begining that one of um on there own was gonna be dangerous but 2 the same like minded was why all that happened as both were as bad as the other .it was a tough book to read but eye opening

Linda Hutton Ha ha Dan, 'snake's tits', lol. I believe you. I used to teach media would you believe, but this case has been a real eye-opener.
    So, it's okay to murder your children, prostitute one, practice incest, but it is heinous to have your child abducted.   What strange ideas these pillocks have.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Dan Gleebitz Roth: "Yep Dan it certainly does It appears the bottomless pit of TM PR dosh has failed to blinker the UK public at all, coz not seen any genuine person believe in McCann bollox anywhere for erm > about 6 years now"

Same here, Roth. But it is like we have, what, 630 MPs who control us all yet we all hate them.
    The MSM have to trot out the McOfficial line or else.
    Yet we, the great unwashed, are agog at such two McLiars and their Pink Ponce.

Dan Gleebitz Warren - we are not stupid but almost totally impotent.
    WHich makes you wonder why the Pink Chimps are so interested in us..

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Yep Dan > A lot of it's down to the UK culture of general apathy and the rest of it's coz of the incoming culture of tyranny and fear > for which Blair and Brown laid the groundwork > for people like McCanns & co & co and people like Murdoch, Brooks and Coulson & co to build on

Dan Gleebitz Spot on, Roth. This is part of some NWO laying itself out. Where power is all and hiding in plain sight the norm. They managed to make the Boston Bombing residents PLEASED to be locked down! As ever we plebs need to be kept at the grindstone, kept in fear and kept skint and therefore powerless.

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Twitter is good for getting out the short sharp facts to the public and leaving links to this and others groups > so that people may discuss it in greater depth of they choose to

Linda Hutton It took me ages to get the hang of it Dan, but am now hooked! I feel compelled to refute the blatant lies spread by the pro mccann trolls. It irks me to see the UK portrayed as ignorant and racist. Not to mention child neglectors.

Dan Gleebitz Well done Linda. I found FB hard but now easy. Maybe I will do same on Twitter

Dan Gleebitz Nice onr Roth

Linda Hutton The pro mccann pitbulls have stopped discussion of this case for the past 6 years. I expect many of us have had our fingers burned on other social network sites - they literally do go for the jugular. This fb page is a real breakthrough. It is not nice being attacked on twitter, but none of the trolls have an IQ than runs into double figures and its also reassuring to know that there are good guys around who have got your back
    OOOPS, DISSENT!!
    Cherry Berry This may not be popular but have to agree with some of the points raised in original post. One of the reasons why hardly ever post on facebook is apart from the infighting that seems to go on sometimes, is the mocking, personal comments etc. about Mccanns. I don't think this does anyone any favours. I think it is better to keep to facts and what we know about the case. It is ok to comment on the way someone has behaved e.g. refusing to answer questions, saying one thing in one interview then something completely different in book, etc., but personally don't feel right to make comments about personal stuff, the way people look, dress, make fun of people etc. That is just giving ammunition to people who try and label anyone who doubts the abduction story as haters and if anyone from press looks at facebook and sees mocking posts it is giving them amnunition too. I think it also means that people looking in like Press will take what is written less seriously which would be a shame because there is so much good factual information. the important thing to focus on is their behaviour, the discrepancies in interviews, statements, book, dogs findings, things that don't logically add up, changes of story, Govt interference etc. because that is what the Police will be focusing on if they genuinely want to find out what happened to Madeleine.
    OH DEAR BACK TO 'NORMAL'!
    Sheila Rothwell I just had a look on Twitter and saw a woman called Rosalynd being hounded ...I wanted to write something to show support but I don't want then to be trolled I cannot be doing with it......but if I could have done anonymously I would have ...(not familiar with Twitter)

Linda Hutton Hi Shelia, Rosalinda is me. RosalindHu. I can only think I am doing something right - they are never off my back!

Sheila Rothwell oh ha ha ....good idea to not show your real name I guess ...that awful Judy woman ...crumbs
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Paula Grilo I see your point, Cherry. I would never comment on Kate's fried egg bosoms or Gerry's revolting chest wig, but I think mocking her cadaver and sea bass trousers is fine as it pertains to her own explanations for such a delightful fragrance.

Victoria Thomas Hahaha Paula!!!

Sharon Nash I think there's nothing funny about this case. I will report anything making fun of this poor little girl. I'm sorry but I'm a member of many groups helping children and I didn't join to make fun of ppl. I joined to learn a little more than I know already and to be constructive. if u all believe she was killed by her parents I don't know why I'm here. I came with an open mind and would like to read more. I'm looking forward to learning why u all think this. do u all think this or is it a discussion group. x

Paula Grilo Nobody is making fun of Madeleine. We never have. Her "parents" are fair game though, IMO.

Victoria Thomas I think she's dead because of one or both of her parents yes.

Victoria Thomas Sharon do you know what satire means?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm

I see the Resident Thug is at it again!

Sharon: "...I joined to learn a little more than I know already and to be constructive. if u all believe she was killed by her parents I don't know why I'm here. ...."

Dan Gleebitz - I don't know why you're here either given we DON'T believe she was killed by her parents.  Really?   You could have fooled me!  Sykes

Sharon: "...I came with an open mind..."

Dan Gleebitz - You clearly did not. You came in all guns blazing about reporting people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 am