A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
Admin
Sykes
6 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 6 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Yes hoho is open for business again!

I see she has commissioned her son to do another of his ghastly drawings - this time of Amaral!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Another twinkle, effing twinkle, and spouting bl**dy drivel as usual.
    Stephen D. Birch
    If I may I,d like to ask members of the group to perhaps consider the Lisbon treaty that was being drafted and signed by Prime Ministers of the EU at the time Madeleine went missing. As you know the treaty was being signed in Lisbon, and millions of people where watching the MADELEINE MC CANN saga unfold. It is my opinion that the Treaty of Lisbon deprives the individual and MADELEINE of their human rights and dignity in favour of bi-lateral trade and country relations. Whether you believe that the body of Madeleine Mc Cann lies buried under the Murat driveway or not, the question you need to be asking is the following. 1. What was the real reason the case was closed. 2. Why are Portuguese authorities, including police, the public, and the attorney for Goncarlo Amaral saying there is no political will to solve the case. 3.Why despite 255 newspaper articles worldwide, including appearing 18 times in Portugal's largest newspaper Correio da Manha, has the Murat driveway not been eliminated one way or another. 4. And lastly given that their is no political will to solve the case, in the unlikely senerio that MADELEINE was alive and authorities knew where she was, would she be returned home, or would it open a Pandora's box for politicians intend on maintaining good relations between Portugal and England that have existed more than 600 years !!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Bl**dy barking mad. And she's getting worse, tin hat anyone?
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    The last 24 hrs have been a Roller Coaster for HDH!

Thankfully the removal and re-adding of 400 members was successful (Facebook does not allow a closed group to change from closed to open with more than 250 members and we had 650) and I was able to reduce the members to 250 and finally OPEN HiDeHo CONTROVERSY.

However, to facilitate ensuring that members were not lost I needed to add current HDH members to the Loading Bay and that can only be done if you are 'friends'.

We were 50 short so I added friends to my profile, deleted them from the group and added them to the Bay.

Once open I added about 200 (friends) members back in here to save them the trouble of getting lost and joining themselves.

Facebook was not happy with me....they disabled my account pending my ability to complete 5 challenges of identifying personal photos from my 'friends' list. Of course that was an almost impossible challenge!

With my account disabled (again) all of my postings etc are deleted and the banner disappeared but no problem...

It's nothing I can't fix!

Just another little blip to prevent the GRAND OPENING from happening today...but i love a challenge....

We WILL announce the opening tomorrow!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Frances Gallagher We hope to open a page dedicated to Amaral. One step at a time. Poor LizzyHidehoTaylor needs some rest after all the nights spent trying to get this site up and running as well as trying to recoup her material from the stolen group. We are doing our best. Lizzy is under orders to get some sleep. We will try to have the group moving forwards this week.
    How sad, NOT. Very Happy Very Happy 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:30 pm

No they are sad, Sykes, incredibly sad foxyliar a heildeho, sad beyond belief.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:48 am

Words at 40 paces, punchup imminent.

Zora McCartney
    What 'stolen' material is Frances Gallagher going on about Hideho having to 'recoup'? Until Hideho had her account suspended everything was still available on this open group for absolutely anyone to copy and paste. Also the videos are all still on YouTube and dailymotion are they not? As well as a wealth of information on Hideho's excellent reference forum. All links were merely copied and pasted here in the first place. So please stop lying Frances. You might not agree with the steps we took to protect members' security. You would obviously have been happier to let this man stay and make friendships with decent honest members of the group under false pretences and garner all sorts of personal information that we would never knowingly share with a pro McCann troll. That is not our problem any more and for the record we are relieved to no longer be associated with someone who illegally accesses police computers for information on fellow justice seekers. So wind your neck in Frances, get on with running Hideho's new group and stop accusing us of stuff we haven't done

Paul Rees Well said Zora.

Roger Kelly Both groups are on same side & share same objectives, so the last thing we need is a "slanging match" between our 2 groups which is what the pros want. Forget the past & move on.

Zora McCartney We are trying Roger but will defend ourselves against false accusations that were made publicly

Zora McCartney Not bitching at all. Putting right a falsehood that is being spread unfairly by someone who themselves is under police investigation due to their own nefarious online activity.

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Hell anyone could make their own Mccann page and copy and paste links on youtube once you upload onto the public domain it becomes EXACTLY that PUBLIC - And for threads etc well they are contributed by all people Members and Admin , It's when people go beyond that and start hacking and doing illegal searches and adding you to get whatever info they can on you that is beyond the pale. Frances go eat some make up!

Caroline Wallace always agree in defending oneself but I after seeing this I looked for what was said - can't find it. As someone who doesn't know what has gone on I agree it just looks like a one sided slanging match - just saying. This is poor conduct from groups supporting the same cause. It's all about what's wrong with religion. Gawd knows what the underlying issue is but it shouldn't be aired. Oh and I'm afraid the latest reference to someone's "own nefarious online activity" definitely counts as bitching!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:56 am

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Can I just say also that a large portion of youtube video collection is actually made up of Sky news , Panorama and public TV stuff that has previously been shown to the PUBLIC downloaded , edited with self promo and re-uploaded - Next they will be patenting Madeleine herself! Purely my own opinions not that of the group I may add!

Roger Kelly I understand that Zora, but as a member of both groups I chose not to take sides when split took place. To me it's about getting the facts of the case out to as wide an audience as possible & to counter MSM missleading reporting of case. IMO it dont matter which group proves to be the most effective in that aim as long as the goals are scored. I know there are different loyalties involved, but if we respond to every perceived attack from those who, broadly, share the same aims will be a distraction that may res in missing the goals. I dont want you to think my comments are aimed just at you Zora, they are not. To save time & energy, they are intended for all members of both, or any group, seeking justice for Madeleine.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Frances Gallagher
    Due to the fact that I have once again been shafted as admin I will now remove myself from the group. Will people never learn ? A dictatorship never works. My understanding was that the group was set up by Rayray for Lizzy and myself. The reason given by pm was that I could delete Bear from admin ..I think I have shown my loyalty by sticking by Lizzy in the old group ..I would not in principal have taken the group from Lizzy. Not the way to go Bear, Bye,

Michelle Lynch Interesting this thread is still going? Anyone remember "Bear in the Big, Blue House?" Well there's a song called "Where oh where oh where is Shadow?" and it made me think of Bear - just replacing Shadow with Bear.

Diana Webster Where is Bear anyway is he still hacked? Very odd how he never made anyone else admin the other day while he was here considering his account was under "threat" x

Sylvia Dobson All this stuff about hacking is just a ruse to put fear into people's heads, to deter them from posting. don't fall for it guys.

Caroline Mccormack Actually proves you don't need admin!

Frances Gallagher Bear wasn't hacked. He sent me a pm that night to apologise and waffled on ..I replied that I had no interest in anything he had to say.

Caroline Mccormack That was fairly obvious Frances lol don't think bear will be making an appearance anytime soon. So I guess this group will just run its course and fizzle out.

Jayne Palmer So who was bear?

Diana Webster A few different people by the sounds of things Jayne. x

Jayne Palmer Lol multiple personalities

Patrick Dus He may have been one 'Yogi' short of being a smart Bear, according to an 'Insider' that was close to him, called Boo-Boo But, here, in my view, of course, we are all smarter than the average 'Bear' Jayne
    ==============
    Bear Grizz You are the biggest fekcing asshole around, Frances. feck off with your sickening unsympathetic rhetoric. You are one truly evil piece of shit for praying on my misery. Have a great life, you self-important dim-witted arsehole

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 6 Blondi10

Ruth Curtis Just had a chat with a mate he recons the group can be easily hacked so Zora and Dan can be removed and Frances and Lizzy reinstated ....want me to ask him to give it a go?

Suzanne Bosworth That would be interesting ..

Shelley Armitage-Cotton oooh exciting!

Rayray Fitzpatrick Ruth. We shouldn't. But yes. Tbh, I'd like to close it. It isn't theirs. Nor is the info on it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

David Newsome
    To those who seek only justice for Madeleine, be aware that I have just been banned from Hideho's new forum by Lisa Eddington because I deigned to suggest that having a certain Mr Bennett on it was not exactly conducive to arriving at the desired justice. I put my misgivings politely and eloquently but evidently they are more interested in self-serving celebrity over there, which HERE is most certainly not about. Lizzy wanted to have the author (a notorious "pro" troublemaker) of those Hitler videos on there purely because they are about herself. As are her "McCann" videos, which are about promoting her son. So, to debate the McCann case, post here. For reflected fame and glory, nip over to the far side and rub shoulders with the "celebrities".

Victoria Thomas Rest assured all opinions are welcome here

Paul Rees The fact that site is titled HiDeHo's speaks volumes about its intentions.

Claire 'bear' Smith ...and this post is about you? Lets get back to topic pls and leave the back stabbing crap at the door ty.

David Newsome As I have noted, Victoria. My apologies for the thread but it serves to show that there are so many who profess to seek justice for Madeleine who are doing nothing better than those who seek to earn money from a tragedy. I was banned because Mr Bennet commenced a thread telling us all of his hardship which produced about 100 replies of gushing platitudes from his admirers. As an emetic it was very successful.

Victoria Thomas It's about having the freedom to express opinions so as a consequence holds value to all

David Newsome It is all about her, Paul as you have so neatly observed.

David Newsome No Claire, this thread is about Madeleine and those who seek justice for her, not about me. I seek nothing but the former and have, I hope, highlighted to all the falsehood of Hideho's site which is more concerned with celebrity than the missing child.

Patrick Dus We do what we do, the reasons are manyfold, but, equal - status, for all, as Victoria's post suggests, is worth consideration, in my view

David Newsome I would endorse that sentiment Patrick#

Claire 'bear' Smith Ah celebrity...the McCanns certainly do act like such, don't they

David Newsome That is essentially my point, Claire. Mr M certainly loves the limelight although I am not sure his wife does. Mr Mitch is very happy to be at the centre of anything "missing child" and TV. So it was with some annoyance that I happened upon the fanfares and red carpets on the "other" forum this morning heralding what? A person who sought to be David to the TEAM Goliath resulting in personal failure and a collective one for those dubbed "antis" when his name can only lend "conspiracy nutters" to a group by association.

Patrick Dus Yes, Clair, the McCann 'Celebrity' circus includes many clowns,and,they are bothered' simply because we are 'here' knowing they are 'there' for sure

David Newsome Talking of conspiracies, I admit to having entertained the notion on more than one occasion that all of this case is keeping us focussed on the wrong tree to be barking up. Rather like the USA will stage false flag events to impose Draconian laws I am savvy enough to understand all is never quite what it seems when it involves the rich, the political and the law. I should apply Occam's Razor but I blunted it on this case several times.

Victoria Thomas Mr M has turned into the Judy Garland of the infanticide brigade

David Newsome If HE starts clicking his boots together I will be very worried.

Victoria Thomas He already has his winged monkeys

David Newsome LMAO only this time they are pink lol

Patrick Dus Pink lol By 'Hove!' Brighton is in for some darkening of those fluffy clouds, in my view

Patrick Dus Lol Victoria, last train to 'Pinksville'

Victoria Thomas Pretty gruesome in pink

Patrick Dus Somewhere under the 'Trained-blows' the body of this untruth, the C Mitchell lies
    David Newsome of Hereford = Chris Steadman or maybe Anthony Sharples? Whichever, it is definitely a sock. lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Re: The NEW HiDeHo CONTROVERSY Facebook Group is now (finally) OPEN!
    Post Not Born Yesterday Today

Let's hope that Snowflake learns something from her venture into alien territory!

Well done HiDeHo for not letting the abuse from the motley McCann supporters get you down. Has Pam Gurney resurfaced yet?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Another head rolls.
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor No proof. 15:19 markers match Madeleine's DNA. The remaining 4 do not show as belonging to anyone else (in which case it would not belong to Madeleine). The remaining 4 markers were degraded. Nothing excludes the DNA from belonging to Madeleine

Daniela Agliolo so what are the chances (v.small i think) a murder took place .. before the Ms went on holiday? Were they relatively new apartments back then?

Lizzy Hideho Taylor There has never been any indication that anything other than an accident could have happened (any suggestions otherwise will result in deleted post)

Daniela Agliolo ok.. so....what are the chances there was an accident in that apartment .. before the Ms went on holiday? Were they relatively new apartments back then?

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I am not sure of how new they were but it was confirmed there were no deaths in the apartment prior to the McCanns staying here.

Daniela Agliolo ok.. my point is the blood could be from anywhere.. understand there is no reportedppp deaths.... but not all deaths are reported! Apart from tjelioapal

Daniela Agliolo lL

El Hopemann Sorry to be pedantic - no recorded deaths

Daniela Agliolo lol... that makes no sense.. sorry phone typi g in my pockets!!

Lizzy Hideho Taylor The DNA could have come from anyone that had 15:19 markers matching Madeleine

Lizzy Hideho Taylor You are correct El. Thank you for coreccting me.

El Hopemann Always a pleasure - never a chore - Liz 8 - )

Daniela Agliolo what am trying to say was apart from the facts....we could speculate till kingdom come. Its so frustrating

Lizzy Hideho Taylor lol

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Speculation is not good but the DNA tested forensically DOES NOT EXCLUDE it from belonging to Madeleine.
    20 hours ago

El Hopemann Hi Liz,
    to put your statement above into scientific context:

John Lowe - forensic scientist - from the official files: 10 Processo 10 Volume Xa page 123-124 Sept. 2007

quote: What we need to consider, as scientists, is whether the match is genuine and legitimate; because Madeline has deposited DNA as a result of being in the car or whether Madeline merely appears to match the result by chance. The individual components in Madeline's profile are not unique to her, it is the specific combination of 19 components that makes her profile unique above all others. Elements of Madeline's profile are also present within the the profiles of many of the scientists here in Birmingham, myself included. it's important to stress that 50% of Madeline's profile will be shared with each parent. It is not possible in a mixture of more than two people, to determine or evaluate which specific DNA components pair with each other. Namely, we cannot separate the components out into 3 individual DNA profiles.

El Hopemann shorthand - for me as a layman: no conclusive evidence that that DNA is Madeleine's

Lizzy Hideho Taylor We all know that Lowes report was not written with clarity... and agreed... no conclusive evidence it is Madeleine's dna...but as i said...there is nothing to EXCLUDE it.

El Hopemann then we are in agreement - that DNA could have come from Kevin at the FSS lab or from Madeleine - no evidence then that it had come from Madeleine then.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I cannot comment on this dna behind the couch only the DNA in the car...the 'residues' and as for it not ruling out 'Kevin' at fss they have base samples for the employees and Kavin was not at PdL so could not have contributed for that reason alone.

El Hopemann I rather overdid the 'thens' - then - apols.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor no problem El ...I don't 'do' spelling/grammar police for obvious reasons.

El Hopemann Cool - I think that drives peeps off forums (or should that be for a) more than anything else Liz

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I don't want ANYONE to feel uncomfortable on here...I need to know that everyone feels they can post without fear of intimidation... I wouldn't like to think I intimidated you, either El... (lololol) (excuse me while I get up off my chair)

Daniela Agliolo The marks we see? is it possible the wall could have been clean and these marks are just a fraction of what could have been there? im trying to imagine what could have happened to leave only those marks? Were they dots of blood or smeared? Do we know? anyone? lol

El Hopemann No worries Liz - I've been through the wars - no hard feelings

Daniela Agliolo I didnt feel good about whst happened in controversy... getting kicked out not even sure why

Daniela Agliolo but if we cant challenge each other about stuff without being accussed of being a troll... and just having a good old debate ill be quite happy in this group

Cherry Berry In relation to the broken neck - There was a BBC News 24 report on the 7 September 07 where Jane Hill was reporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos. She made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck. Her words were - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned a certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull. This was repeated by Steve Kingstone. As far as we know the BBC were not heard to make any retraction of this or apology for giving out wrong information.

El Hopemann Daniela - those marks - look horrific - they imply all sorts of nefarious goings on - but these are police pictures - they had probably tried to capture any speck/irregularity on those walls.
    That those pictures send the mind racing - I am not surprised about. But reality is probably a lot more mundane - as in - no reported deaths in 5a at the OC - ever.

El Hopemann or recorded even
    18 hours ago

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Goncalo Amaral ineriew: Q: What do you think is the meaning of the blood behind the sofa?

A: Possibly from an attempt at resuscitation.
    http://forum2.aimoo.com/.../Sedatives-1-933839.html

El Hopemann I prefer cops to stick to certainties rather than possibilities - but that's a personal preference

Cherry Berry This was said by Rachael Mampilly in part 3 of her interview at Leicester Police HQ on 9 April 2008- 'Okay. Did you want to mention something about Doctors in the group''
    Reply 'Yeah I was just going to say that, you know Kate and Gerry are both Doctors and you know there were three other medics in the group, erm four others actually sorry, four others, erm you know so if by any chance they'd accidentally done anything to Madeleine or she was ill or erm you know something wasn't quite right, I mean they wouldn't have just left her and sort of tried to cover it up as an accident or you know, they would of sort of you know, come and got Matt and Russell and Dave and Fi, erm I mean you know, not just because they are Doctors, because you know they're parents and you'd kind of go to anyone to see who could help but if you've got, you know Doctors as friends who were there as well, erm you know there were kind of six people there who if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head or you know whatever the theories are supposed to be, erm you know, there were plenty of people there who could of you know, tried to revive a child, erm'.
    http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RACHAEL-O ... GATORY.htm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor There are no certainties. Where is the certainty in an abduction?

El Hopemann None - woke and wandered and fell down one of those trenches in Luz at the time - would render certainty of abduction (for instance) - absurd - But abduction is quite plausible ESPECIALLY if one broadens one's mind - and does not think 'stranger abduction' alone - all cards are on the table s'far as I'm concerned

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Maybe you could explain the possibility of a non stranger abduction...and would that be with or without McCann's knowledge? I realise you like to see all sides of the story but when there is no 'proof' one then should look at where the indications for all the known details points at...when they point heavily in one direction is that not indicative in itself?

El Hopemann equally - woke and wandered - and picked up by an opportunist perp at the Batpista supermarket - where the PJ dogs smell went cold - NOT out of the realm ..and all that

Lizzy Hideho Taylor EVERYTHING is possible...but what is most LIKELY?

Heather Hopper El, do you mean abduction but not by a stranger? As in Madeleine was taken by someone either known to her or her parents or both?

El Hopemann - and to complete the trio (then I'll probably shut up) woke and wandered - and walked down to the sea - a mere 5 minutes stroll from 5a - with likely consequences

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I have to leave...i look forward to you explainng how those scenarios can fit with the dogs 'evidence' and the dna foud in the apartment and the car rented three weeks after Madeleine disappeared.

Kay Locke hi El, knowing my child, I just cant imagine a child of that age, mindlessly wondering around in the dark. I would imagine, fear, possibly tears and shouting mummy or daddy, she probably would have been chilly too, a nice warm bed into the cool evening air. Wouldn't someone have seen her? Also, would she have shut the door after herself? I am a little rusty now, remind, did they leave the back and front doors unlocked? Didn't her mum also say that she wouldn't have done that?

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Please refer to the above guidelines and the results of contravening those guidelines.

Amelia Coffen El, funny the dogs didn't indicate in ot

Amelia Coffen other apartments/hire cars, only the MCCANNS!

Lulu Rolfe Stead Brown well, so glad no one relies on sniffer dogs who discover illegal substances and explosives at airports then - what a waste of money

Kay Locke I think at the beginning and probably for sometime after, most of us believed and certainly wanted to believe, abduction or wandered off. I know that I only started to explore other ways of thinking once things started to not add up, I felt uneasy about certain things and the golden hours passed, without a trace. Her own parents dismissed that she wandered off straight away too.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Member warned and subsequently removed for not adhering to guidelines. Rudeness not tolerated.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Quite right too, Hitler, you couldn't have someone who isn't falling for the propaganda, could you?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:32 pm

From Numpties 1:

Beckie Banks
    Can we discuss the operation ore story in here?
    Share · about an hour ago near Moseley.
    3 people like this..

Some really disgusting libel from Victoria Thomas follows which I am not going to repeat Hopefully screen-shots will have been taken and passed on to "interested parties".
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor wb Kev. You went on a little trip to the loadiing ay along with about 400 others, but I brought you back here safe and sound. Facebook were not happy about me moving everyone so they deactivated my account so if it looks like I have blocked you...I havent. I am using a new account.
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Shame that FB didn't deactivate her to Pluto.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Her profile pic reminds me of the Dulux dog from the wallpaper adverts... although the dog is probably more intelligent and has nicer breath.

ETA: She's changed her profile pic to that ghastly drawing done by her son. But she really looked like the Dulux dog in her other pic!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:17 am

Why doesn't she just put a photo up of a garage door to drum up business. She would be better off and so would we.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Latest load of drivel.
    Paul Rees
    Please be aware: it has been brought to admin's attention that a former disgruntled member of this group is sending members here messages encouraging them to join a new group.

The person orchestrating this goes by a variety of pseudonyms; you may know her as Frances Gallagher, Frances McCarthy or another name.

She is well known for taking information from "anti" groups and individuals and passing it to the "pro" members on sites which seek to conceal the truth about what happened to Madeleine.

She has been reported to Facebook as this is in breach of their etiquette, along with the claims from other members of that group that they will try to hack our group here.

Also worth considering is that Lizzy has stated her intention to "harvest" members of her groups IP addresses, for reasons unknown, so caution is advised if you are thinking about joining that group.

We are pleased to say our admin is 100% about getting justice for Madeleine and there is absolutely no gathering of such information or games are played with members' information.

Admin.

It is suggested you block and/or report this person if she contacts you
    PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 6 Reesbl10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:01 am

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Absolutely disgusted by this!

Zora McCartney When will this end? Even worse - the member who contacted me re this was actually asked to delete themselves from this group! If Frances Gallagher/Frances Mccarthy/GRACE MYLES/whatever other aliases she is using was primarily intereted in justice for Maddie, she wouldn't dream of trying to lure members away from any group. We have never had the slightest problem with members being in both groups (but do heed Paul's security warning!). To quote Kate McCann, Frances's behaviour is 'a disgrace'. The member who received this, being new to the case, has been so disturbed by it that they have been put off completely from involving themselves in any group. So nice one Frances!!

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 6 1236592_10201840451835297_717795090_n

Zora McCartney Whatever Lizzy thinks about what happened here I am certain she would not approve of this.

Ketty Östman I am a member of both groups and I have not received any messages.

Brandy Feinstein I got one of her messages in my message box today.

Brandy Feinstein Earlier today Facebook was acting strangely, but OK now.

Zora McCartney Good Ketty, thanks. I think the messages are going to people who aren't members there asking them to delete themselves from here and join there. To repeat: we have no issue with members being in both groups

Brandy Feinstein They just want to get their numbers as high as yours I suppose.

Zora McCartney In that case Brandy Feinstein, thank you for staying with us x

Michelle Little Mimi Hadfield Im confused i think i maybe in her new group think i need guidance in what group i should be in .... which is the real one ?

Ketty Östman So ridiculous. It's not a competition to have the most members. We are here for the same reason and it is not ok to put the groups against each other....

Ketty Östman I do not think Lizzy would accept this

Zora McCartney Michelle Little Mimi Hadfield, we would never ask you to leave the other group but do hope that you'll stay here too

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Thank you Brandy Feinstein for letting us know , It would be helpful if anyone here does indeed get a message along these lines or has to let us know and also consider reporting , Everyone here is entitled to be member to whatever they choose and whichever they feel comfortable. I can vouch that we do NOT behave in this way ourselves , And I am very sorry to any members this causes any upset too also x

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Totally agree Ketty Östman x

Zora McCartney I am too Kirstie. The member who contacted me has left us and no longer wants to be involved in justice for Maddie in any shape or form No Ketty, I really don't think Lizzy would be happy with this

Michelle Little Mimi Hadfield Zora McCartney i will indeed stay here i dont come into either groups very often its just time im short of i just dont want to cause upset by been in the wrong group , too be honest i didnt know there was anything sinister going on , i try and catch up when i can x

Trace Leland wow - i havent been here much lately..i didnt know both these people had left the group..i remember both of them..ill check to see if i am in her group now..thanks for the heads up!

Zora McCartney you're more than welcome here any time Michelle Little Mimi Hadfield. We do apologise for this as it's hardly in keeping with the aim of the group but unfortunately needed to be addressed

Michelle Little Mimi Hadfield Thank you Zora McCartney x

Victoria Thomas I'm really sorry this is happening particularly after such fantastic news that the trial is going ahead on the 12th. Surely Frances should be focussing attention on the case and not on harassing members of the group

Ketty Östman Quite right Victoria. Focus on what is right and not to start a fight between the groups, it's not ok ...

Lesley Stock I got a few messages a couple of weeks ago... Decided to ignore. I don't know frances personally or in any great depth but I have been in other groups where there's been some element of crap surrounding her. When I kept getting messages from her I blocked them. Can't be arsed with all that caper.

Victoria Thomas Ketty I just really hope she's not putting people off remaining in either group

Dead all along ‏@deadallalong 3h
    Frances Gallagher is a fekcing liability to justice for Maddie. Hideho ought to GET RID NOW #McCann

Jo Commons well said penny ,this kind of garbage is constantly on this page .ive recently joined the other site,i see no nastiness at all ,in fact it is said hideho is happy there are 2 sites as thats twice the help for maddie which is what this should all be about.most of the time i read all the links thats what i find more interesting than having to see this on a regular basis .if i coment on this kind of behavior here i get told to take a break from here .the reason i joined the other site is there are no upsets .you need to concentrate more on maddie and less on backbiting .it just makes you look bad .sorry but i needed to say that.get on with the job of maddie and justice .and less being nasty

Zora McCartney it is Frances who is messaging our members asking them to leave. Isn't that divisive and contrary to what you've said Lizzy believes?

Paul Rees Messaging members secretly is a pro tactic. Lizzy may talk a good game but she's turning a blind eye to Frances' shenanigans,

Zora McCartney Frances Castello?

Victoria Thomas Hi Jo, I think you will find its not us that's sending out these type of messages we consistently turn the other cheek with regards to these type of tactics until it involves members of the group. Of course frances isn't going to broadcast on lizzy a group what she's been upto. As for looking bad I think the cap fits firmly on Frances head

Jo Commons zora give it a rest please your constant backbiting is tiresome .i have my own opinions of how this group got took over and i leave you all to destroy it .watch my words ...I DONT CARE .i just need to read up on things not see this verbal crap on a regular basis .you did your job you got lizzys site now give it a rest and concentrste on maddie .how bloody childish do you think you look to the public .grow the f-- up.and do what this site is supposed to be about .MADDIE

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Was going to say same Zora , Jo I do not understand how you feel you can once again try and twist this around on this group again, everytime you post you attempt to stir the pot , each of your posts comes with your big spoon!

Karen Avery unfollow the post if you don't like it then !

Jo Commons YOUR MISSING THE POINT EVERY FEW DAYS YOU SLATE THE OTHER GROUP .GROW UP .THIS IS ABOUT MADDIE NOT YOUR EGOS .karen same old comment heard it times .if you dont like what i say read another thread

Zora McCartney YOU are missing the point entirley Jo Commons. this is not about OUR egos. now you won't be too disheartened if we remove you will you? we're not obsessed by numbers and we certainly won't miss you

Karen Avery looks like Frances has succeeded it causing a stir yet again

Victoria Thomas It's not the other group that's being slated...it's Frances actually

Victoria Thomas Yes Karen she has but this is what she wants

Zora McCartney sick of the ego accusations....lazy argument. Anyone would think we had destroyed all hope of justice for Maddie by merely trying to protect members' security. The hysterical over-reaction is totally out of proportion

Victoria Thomas Funny how she starts this shit just before the trial starts no wonder half of twitter think she's a pro
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:31 pm

David Newsome It was Hideho harvesting IPs, not here. When I say harvesting she said was but she isn't actually capable of doing that. Even if harvested all an IP will tell you is virtually zero. It was never designed to pinpoint your location. In 13 years on the net the nearest my IP has come to my address has been about 50 miles away.
    At best all an IP will do is tell you if two posters are one poster.
    Even then the serious imposters would use proxy IPs anyway.
    And none of this IP business is the point whatsoever.
    Frances is a long-term, well known troublemaking fraud and you'd do best to avoid her at all times.

Paul Rees Exactly that, David. HideHo directs her new group to her Aimoo forum with the intention of checking out if people share IP addresses. As I use Tor I would show as being in Hamburg today, the Ukraine yesterday, so it's pointless anyway but keeps her happy.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:17 pm

From another forum,  with thanks.  
    Frances ‏@foxylady93 46s
    Maddie #McCann died in apt 5a on PDL.http://forum2.aimoo.com/url.cfm?link=CjvtqSdFmtnp/w4BrTcwcCkZLKZegIwP$XUnZQNHoWtxxDfGY/neFAEwzeq86JrsIWVhsvYOcow= … Join us at Hideho Controversy group on facebook for more info.  

Quote from a poster  on the forum mentioned above:  

Blondie there, was she? She must have been to know what happened, because no-one else does except the scumbag/s who abducted Madeleine.  Nice bit of libel, though.
    I understand the top post has been forwarded on to interested parties.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Blondie up to her old tricks?

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 6 Blondi11
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor We do not ban unless absolutely necessary and usually after a warning that has not been listened to. In the last month we have removed 4 members and ALL because of unnecessary disrespectful comments towards others. Having a different opinion does not get anyone banned but if they launch into rude comments as a result....and don't stop after a warning.... they are banned.
    Does dog-denial come into this category, I wonder? scratch scratch 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:25 pm

Strewth, look what's just reared its ugly little head - Old Snap your Neck himself. Yuck!!
    Mike Hardy Lizzy, you were ganged up on and thrown off the OTHER forum by certain cretinous reprobates who usurped you with their own, self-aggrandized morons. Did you ever honestly think for one second that they would leave you in peace here!!

All this pious bolloc*s about the "two groups working together" for Madeleine was just asinine appeasement. If the groups could have existed side by side there would have been no need to try and destroy you/us in the first place!!

Anyone who knows me knows that Trolls are of no consequence to me. I eat them up and spit them out every day of the week. Their nonsensical waffle is best treated with the contempt it deserves.

HOWEVER, it is galling when one realises that sometimes, the very worst trolls are those who profess to be on OUR side, who actually purport to be our friends and 'like-minded' soul mates.

These people are the true, dangerous threat to our Forum existence.
    Comment from a poster, with thanks.
    Nothing like words of wisdom from the idiot who didn't know he was abusing and insulting the real Jim Gamble, is there?

And what's Spudgun going to do to N1? Snap their necks? Carry out his bestiality fantasies? Commit homosexual rape - any of the violent obscenities he has threatened other people with?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Oh, look, the Irish Troll has knitted another sock.

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 6 Blondi12

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm