A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - MADMAN STALKING A MISSING CHILD'S SIBLINGS

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - MADMAN STALKING A MISSING CHILD'S SIBLINGS Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - MADMAN STALKING A MISSING CHILD'S SIBLINGS

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:59 pm

I have been reading, with some alarm, the antics of someone who, as evidenced by his postings, is stark raving mad.   He has a fixation that a missing child is buried under a driveway in a foreign land.  I do not usually name names but in this case I feel I should do so for those reading here who may not know what I am referring to.   This is of course the McCann case.   Much has been written, opinied, suggested, and formulated as to what happened to Madeleine; after 8 years we are no further on in discovering what occurred that May night in 2007.   Over this long period of time we have seen many dramas, forums have closed, posters have been exposed as being less than salubrious, some have fallen by the wayside, others vanished into the ether ....   However this latest kook is something else.  He has already established himself on the scene as, he believes, the only person who can solve the mystery.  To the end so far he has, without permission, run a ground penetrating machine over the driveway of a local man who was, at the beginning of the police investigation, made an arguido along with the parents.   (Arguido status would appear to be the same as a 'person of special interest' in UK law, I have been told.)   His findings re the driveway, ie that he located a body under the concrete,  have been ingnored by the local police and the owner of the land has threatened to sue him for trespass.  Now he is running a facebook page in which he exorts his readers to join in a campaign to deliver 'brochures' regarding Madeleine and demanding her twin siblings ask for their sister to be 'dug up and returned to the UK'.  These brochures are to be delivered to two schools in the twins' home town, schools the twins are expected to start attending in September this year.   He has photos of 4 of the girls who are to spearhead this campaign displayed on his fb page.   He also has photos of lawyers who deal with McCann matters - they were successful in prosecuting other nuts over their vendettas against the parents - and states that "he has their permission to target the twins in this manner."    Some consider him to be a fantacist, maybe he is, but he is also a dangerous threat to two children whose only 'crime' is to be the young siblings of Madeleine McCann.   He has joined the ranks of those who long for the day when the twins confront their parents and demand the 'truth' about what happened to the sister.   Today he has posted up a series of items offering financial remuneration to the parents of pupils at the schools, to the pupils themselves, in fact to anyone prepared to help him in his farcical 'crusade.Another worrying thing is that this cretin is based on the other side of the world, but there are morons nearer to home who may decide to emulate him. I understand from sources that his antics have been forwarded on to the relevant authorities.
    If you wish to see what he is posting up etc look under the thread in Madeleine Case Reopened.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 pm