A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

SH*T STIRRING OVER A MESSAGE FROM THE WEBMASTER ON THE OFFICIAL FIND MADELEINE WEBSITE.

Sykes
    Sykes

SH*T STIRRING OVER A MESSAGE FROM THE WEBMASTER ON THE OFFICIAL FIND MADELEINE WEBSITE. Empty SH*T STIRRING OVER A MESSAGE FROM THE WEBMASTER ON THE OFFICIAL FIND MADELEINE WEBSITE.

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm

From another forum, with thanks also for the comments.

Some people who really should know better are now trying to sh*t-stir over this:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign To those offended by my post... I posted this message originally on October 30th. This message is from Gerry and Kate. Gerry and Kate will not comment on press articles. Please keep in mind many things you read in the press are not based on facts. If I have offended anyone with the tone, I apologise. I hope you can understand the amount of damage the press have done in the search for Madeleine (and how frustrating that is to all of us working so hard to get her home). Thank you to all who continue to stand by us and who keep Madeleine in their hearts. ~FM Webmaster

Well said! A read around the hate sites proves beyond a shadow of a doubt just how much damage was done - the garbage keeps on being recycled as TROO FACTS.

The ancient, discredited articles are dug up time and time again.

Numties, forkers, hounders and lynch mobbers base their entire hate campaigns on garbage, then whine and cry if anyone objects.

Instead of sh*t-stirring over the above statement of fact, wouldn't the critics be better employed condemning the utterly vile conduct on certain hater FB pages, with their 'caption competitions' which direct the most obscene abuse at Madeleine and her family?

The problem is these creatures are just spiteful and cruel and find it 'enjoyable' to try and top each other with their vile, sick comments. They are despicable cowards and bullies hiding behind a screen afraid to come out into the open and confront people face to face.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SH*T STIRRING OVER A MESSAGE FROM THE WEBMASTER ON THE OFFICIAL FIND MADELEINE WEBSITE. Empty Re: SH*T STIRRING OVER A MESSAGE FROM THE WEBMASTER ON THE OFFICIAL FIND MADELEINE WEBSITE.

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:11 pm

This has just popped into my email in box, I will not comment at this stage.
    http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3166.0

UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum 3h
    #McCann official FB page in scathing attack on Press. "amount of damage the Press have done in search for Madeleine". http://twitter.com/Justice_forum/status/420236093791813632/photo/1pic.twitter.com/I8JZ1BlMQ9
    Oh, just got a message re this link
    Re:  http://twitter.com/Justice_forum/status/420236093791813632/photo/1pic.twitter.com/I8JZ1BlMQ9

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Thanks for noticing—we're going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon
    ETA - https://twitter.com/Justice_forum
    Sykes
    Sykes

SH*T STIRRING OVER A MESSAGE FROM THE WEBMASTER ON THE OFFICIAL FIND MADELEINE WEBSITE. Empty Re: SH*T STIRRING OVER A MESSAGE FROM THE WEBMASTER ON THE OFFICIAL FIND MADELEINE WEBSITE.

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Embittered hounder:

Re: Online Store back open
    Post TellTheTruth Today at 9:02 pm

Clay, I understand what you are saying but people have been and still are buying this tat and adding to the MCs piggy bank.

The other day as I was driving home a car passed me with one of their Madeleine car stickers in the window!

I'm sick of this now, absolutely sick and tired of waiting for the people who made Madeleine "disappear" not being caught and thrown behind bars for the rest of their horrible lives.

I've reached my best before date and I don' t think I will ever see this case wound up with the proper outcome.

As the poor old MCs seem to think car stickers are such a good way of spreading the word I think I'll put one in MY car.

It'll be a sticker advertising Goncalo Amaral's book.

Let's see how they like that!

I'll probably get arrested .
    How very dare anyone have a car sticker of a missing child!!!! Don't these people know how much it upsets the Gonzo fanboyz to be reminded that decent people want her to be found and reunited with her family?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SH*T STIRRING OVER A MESSAGE FROM THE WEBMASTER ON THE OFFICIAL FIND MADELEINE WEBSITE. Empty LOOK OU, LOOK OUT, THERE ARE STALKING MORONS ABOUT!

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:19 pm

from another forum with thanks for the post and the comments.

See some stupid hounder has decided it's entitled to boss the Find Madeleine people around?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

still there so off goes another e mail and the same to Grange

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have checked your site, because you have said it was updated with correct information last week and I read what I quoted in my earlier e mail only this morning.

This is what is on your web site at 4.15 p.m. Thursday January 2014.

Please note that the below contradicts the information posted as an update by the Metropolitan Police , who clearly state as I will show in my next e mail, that THIS MAN HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED. This dates from autumn 2013.

Your website is therefore contradicting that of the police who are in charge of resolving what happened to Madeleine McCann.

I would think that any information re this man would not be worth pursuing in the opinion of Operation Grange and that it will be a waste of time for your campaign team. Is it the case that you do not trust the judgement of DCI Andy Redwood, who is ALMOST CERTAIN that this man WHO HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED is not a man who abducted a child in May 2007 ?

Might I also add that a simple thank you to me for my suggestion would have sufficed.still there so off goes another e mail and the same to Grange

I regard my communication with you to be serious and not the type of message I might post on a social network site.  

~ sez the hounder as it posts the whole thing on a notorious hate site.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Not once in the course of the sh*t-stirring and finger-wagging has it occurred to the hounder that:

a. The Yard and the FM people are more than capable of communicating happily without its help.

b. It's none of the hounder's business what the Yard and the FM people are doing.

They really do resent being on the outside with not a clue what is going on on the inside, don't they? Which generally leads to them making collosal tw@ts of themselves.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:48 am

It really is time that these cretins were charged with wasting police time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm