DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS


    STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Share
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6832
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Sykes on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:11 am

    Re: DISRUPTION OF THREADS
    Post  candyfloss Today at 9:19 pm

    Can I ask why on earth would you want to return to this forum after saying this ....

    Abduction...a quick look at the debris

    What an unedifying experience that was.  For those unlucky enough to have seen the Kepharel abduction thread let it be a salutary lesson in pack rule, and bigotry from a website supposedly in search of ‘the truth’.  In much the same way, I would venture to add, as in the spirit of Gerry McCann’s having no problem with purporting a theory:  And what for? Because I suggested that abduction was a possibility.  That’s not the issue here though.

    The attack on me was vituperous and sustained and led by, of all people administrators and senior forum members to whom others look for guidance, but worst of all it was entirely wrong in every respect, a disgraceful episode, and wreaked of paranoia.  This is not a healthy forum for a free thinking spirit in search of the truth.  We all know now that I am not a Daily Mirror journalist; I wish that I were only because the money would come in really handy.  As a rough guide, for those who may not know, I am just a pensioner and full time carer for my wife, with three grandchildren whom I adore and give me a reason to get up every morning. An ordinary Joe like most others on here who happen to be able to string a few words together.

    I suggested to Tony Bennett that, in being gagged with no means of redress himself, he might have some sympathy with someone summarily banned from a forum of discussion without any recourse to defend themselves.  His response was shocking, all the more so because of the esteem I have always held him in for his stand against the McCanns and search for the truth. How or whether he justifies his actions and his manipulation of site administrators here to do his bidding is a matter for him. And of course Chimaera was an alt of Kepheral, without any other option how else could I put my point of view; defend myself, but I have to put my hands up to being taken aback and off balance by the sheer hatred and intensity of the attack, and the direction from which it came.  Am I sorry for the deceit, of course I am, but at least I was able to ask Tigger one last question.


    Whether this post is wooshed, I wouldn’t like to venture a guess.  Whether it receives anything like a fair hearing; I fear the worst, but for some people out there, those responses, should there be any, will be a very telling commentary on the character of this site. NFWTD if I'm not banned for this, I do promise never ever to come back...ever, no flouncing this time.



    You want to come back here    You did promise you would never come back, mind you I will give you credit, at least you admit who you were.
    Candyfloss
    Post Rowley Today at 9:58 pm

    Yes, I believe Tony Bennett said the words I used were harsh, I also recollect him saying there may have been one or two on here who would have agreed with me. He also said, if I recollect, that he personally would have no objection to the Chimaera Avatar remaining as a member, though I have not checked these recollections with that particular thread and I stand to be corrected. The fact remains he was wrong in his assumptions and his erroneous conclusions were not only serious allegations but must surely have influenced the ban Kepharel received and my vituperation at such false allegations was understandable given the circumstances, though I regret the strength and tone of what I said. I say this because the actual thread that got me the ban was some way short of being contentious in the first place. All this, however is old news that I won't dwell on.

    All I have asked of admin is an explanation as to why Chimaera was banned. There has to be some justification surely. I would like to remain a part of this forum as a member because it is the voice of reason for MM on the internet. I no longer write or contribute to the forums in any meaningful way, but membership, even a dormant one, is important to me in the same way as membership of my political party, a badge for my beliefs. I would ask once again, why was Chimaera banned, and for that matter when was Chimaera banned?

    Re: DISRUPTION OF THREADS
    Post Smokeandmirrors Today at 10:09 pm

    I'm not admin, but would just like to ask a question please. You are asking why an avatar Chimaera was banned, but it's not the name, it is the person, surely? If the person has been told they are no longer welcome for whatever reason, surely it is irrelevant if they re-register under a different name? And if someone is shown the door by the forum owner or admin, why can that not be respected, as the forum belongs to them and operates on their terms?

    For example, if a pub landlord barred someone from their premises as is their right to do, coming back in with a false moustache or some other disguise doesn't alter the barring, does it?
    OOPSIDAISY wrote:
    So what my friend said about newspaper was correct....?? And he is not even on this Forum anymore....!!!! clapping Having been banned.... for no apparent reason...(because of an old retired lady with a Cat/dog sitting by a computer in the hills of France)...  Question:  would this be Chaselaine, by any chance?  Is she calling the shots?
    Oops, looks like the thread has gone, but you can always read whooshed threads here.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Rachel Granada on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:14 am

    Wasn't Kepharel the crashing bore who had spreadsheets of all his McCann "information"? I seem to remember that it did its first announce and flounce back in the summer.

    It's getting tasty on Havern's these days with all the dissent, disruption and in-fighting between the forkers.  bounce bounce 
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6832
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Sykes on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:31 am

    Rachel Granada wrote:Wasn't Kepharel the crashing bore who had spreadsheets of all his McCann "information"?  I seem to remember that it did its first announce and flounce back in the summer.

    It's getting tasty on Havern's these days with all the dissent, disruption and in-fighting between the forkers.   bounce bounce 
    Anyone going on there should make sure they have had their rabies shots and also wear a pair of waist high waders, tin hat and flak jacket. It is really a total sh*tsville, isn't it?


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time

    Eleanor1

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2013-10-26

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Eleanor1 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:56 am



    Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13
    ChillyHeat Today at 1:43 am

    You mark my words. You will still be talking this time next year about when the McCanns will be arrested.
    Im off to fuck my own brain up. Not by design

    Cheerifukinbananas.
    Bye Tony you MI5 fucking shrimp. Your the one that fucked this site up.....and you knew it.
    Tony... You stink of MI5 shit

    ____________________


    ChillyHeat

    Posts: 817
    Join date: 2013-10-15
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6832
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    STILL STALKING HUTTON

    Post  Sykes on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:09 pm

    re: Sunday Times apology
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 5:50 pm

    Cristobell wrote:
    In my opinion OTH has much to bring to this discussion...


    Cristobell, could you please enlighten us all a little more about what you say is the 'much' that OTH has brought to this forum.

    So far, if you flick back through his posts, they include the following:

    * The Gaspar statements are just a 'misunderstanding'

    * There are 'few facts' in the case

    * Some forum members are beastly to newcomers

    * The PJ statements should never have been released to the public, and

    * Amaral is wrong about what happened to Madeleine.

    I am more than happy to 'look for the positives' in OTH's contributions to CMOMM.

    I am struggling to see what they are, however, so please share with us


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  coco on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:27 pm

    he's like a vulture waiting to pounce .
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6832
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    MORE STALKING HUTTON/CHRISTOBELL

    Post  Sykes on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:31 pm

    e: Sunday Times apology
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 8:55 pm

    Cristobell wrote:
    I am at a loss to understand what the perceived threat from OTH is, perhaps someone can enlighten me?


    Be very careful Cristobell not to put words into other people's mouths.

    Has anyone on this thread said that OTH is a 'threat'? If so, I can't recall it.

    I summarised earlier some of the main things OTH has been trying to tell us:

    1. The Gaspar statements are just innuendo and a 'misunderstanding'

    2. There are 'few facts' in the case

    3. Some forum members are beastly to newcomers

    4. The PJ statements should never have been released to the public, and

    5. Amaral is wrong about what happened to Madeleine.

    Simple question back to you. Is someone making dozens of posts on those topics (plus getting libel laws and other things wrong) helpful to this forum? Or unhelpful?


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6832
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Sykes on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:30 pm

    Re: Sunday Times apology
    Post Daisy Today at 9:55 pm

    tigger wrote:
    Cristobell wrote:
    Differences of opinion provides a subject for debate, any one of those statements can be challenged by yourself, or indeed anyone else on this forum, ....

    Lately I'm afraid I have not found this to be the case. Which is why I avoid certain topics, such as this one.

    Yes, it's like treading on eggshells of late around here. It's the reason I've refrained from contributing too. Sad state of affairs.


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Sykes

    Posts : 6832
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Sykes on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:01 am

    Happy New Year from Google (Pyramid and 'All-seeing eye') and the Sydney New Year fireworks show (featuring the 'All-seeing eye')
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:16 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    The pagan Egyptian sun-god symbols are out in force already
    What a plonker!


    _________________
    Truth is the Daughter of Time
    avatar
    Rachel Granada

    Posts : 1089
    Join date : 2013-08-08

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Rachel Granada on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm

    coco wrote:he's like a vulture waiting to pounce .


    Has Bennett banned OTH yet?

    Broho

    Posts : 798
    Join date : 2013-08-15

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Broho on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:07 pm

    Sykes wrote:
    Happy New Year from Google (Pyramid and 'All-seeing eye') and the Sydney New Year fireworks show (featuring the 'All-seeing eye')
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:16 am

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    The pagan Egyptian sun-god symbols are out in force already
    What a plonker!

    Keeps his paranoia going though.  Cool 

    Sponsored content

    Re: STILL PUNCHING UP - ISN'T THIS A LAUGH A MINUTE?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:56 am