A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie

Sykes
    Sykes

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 11:18 am

Scroungers-for-Amaral:
    Linda Peet Folkard I am not on twitter , but how about tweeting Stephen Fry , John Bishop , Ricky Gervais

Linda Peet Folkard Russell Brand , Dawn French !

Sharon Wheatley Well who ever has contacts can you ask them to donate . .. footballers ...actors .. pop stars .. etc x

Graham Cherrett I have got the link on the Metropolitan Police Service page and This Morning. Spread the word...

Sharon Wheatley Someone said on another group cant we get someone famous with alot of money to donate even if they kept it private that they had donated xx
    As they've merrily cloned and impersonated so many people, no doubt it's just a matter of time before they clone Posh'n'Becks, or David Cameron.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 12:52 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 16 mins16 minutes ago
    Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal ......
    Keep it coming, sheeples, remember, the more money Gonzo has to pay his lawyers, the more money is freed up for him to compensate the McCann family for what he did to them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni 23m23 minutes ago
    Go right ahead and support the wife beating drunkard. To hell with starving children save the drunk bstard instead #mccann

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 20m20 minutes ago
    @KRotcepsni

I am surprised that MSM haven't picked up on threats GA made to frame his exes hubby amongst other things. #mccann
    Just a matter of time, I'm sure.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Lord Spencer ‏@lordspencero
    @rustyrockets Dangers of Tories - #mccann case - please RT to help GA's fund for truth n justice - http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA … cmon mate
    Amaral supporters begging Russell Brand for help. Must be desperate.

BTW, we heard the truth, and Amaral got justice, last week.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Another disgusting, sadistic Amaral supporter:
    Brian Martin ‏@brianmartinuk 21m21 minutes ago
    "Madeleine #McCann's parents unable to attend service for 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance" Too busy counting their money.
    e
    Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 19m19 minutes ago
    @brianmartinuk I gather you're unaware that B Healy is very ill ? #mccann

Brian Martin ‏@brianmartinuk 18m18 minutes ago
    @xxxxxFernxxxxx I didn't read the article. The whole family are scum. #mccann scum for supporting Kate & Gerry.
    No wonder they don't see anything wrong with Butler robbing and neglecting her elderly parents - they're all like that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 5:59 pm

I'm sure they will reach GA, he has many friends on the internet, Joana Morais for one who is bi-lingual (she's Portuguese and had her own website for many years but closed it down not too long ago due to too many pro-McCann trolls making her life a misery)
    Stop telling lies - if you can! Morais' flounce had nothing to do with 'pro-McCanns'; it was because of the duplicious McFadden/Kiki, and one or two other supporters of AMARAL.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 5m5 minutes ago
    I shouldn't laugh but.. #HowOldNet #HowOldRobot #McCann pic.twitter.com/EMarOJtaKZ

Jasmine ‏@alfibab3 3h3 hours ago
    @JusticeForMM Filthy liar take my name off your shitty donation site. #dirty tricks #mccann
    No, Baulch shouldn't laugh. If she bothered to read the rules for her scrounge site, she would know that impersonation is sufficient grounds for it to be removed.

Maybe all the people she's allowing to be cloned should start sending in complaints to gofundme?

Jasmine ‏@alfibab3 9m9 minutes ago
    @KRotcepsni That's shows LB is a filthy liar and the amount raised is a lie. #dirtytricks #mccann
    Yup. Typical Amaral supporter deceit and tricks.

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Baulch10
    Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 3h3 hours ago
    @alfibab3 you can't add anyone's name without donating money, it'll just be someone being funny. Ask me nicely and I will make it anonymous.  
    And there's the proof that Baulch is party to the fraud. She really isn't fit to run a bath. If anyone wants to use that screenshot to make formal complaints about her to gofundme, help yourselves!

Oh, and I hope the tabloids see her dirty tricks, too - the more people that know the truth about Amaral supporters, the better.  

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 3h3 hours ago
    @alfibab3 @KRotcepsni The narrative can of course be anything people fancy. The ex-police officers are most probably also made up. #McCann
    Yes, of course they are, the whole thing is just fraud and trickery by Amaral supporters.
    Proof that Baulch is doing it deliberately:
    SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Baulch11
    That is proof that Baulch is operating that gofundme site fraudulently

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Baulch12
    I don't think any more proof is needed that the Gonzo scrounge fund is as phoney as a $9, do they? Amaral supporters - so dumb they even troll their own fundraising site.

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Ceri10
    Another Amaral supporter that thinks it's done something big and clever.
    Dara Anthony ‏@dara_amthony 3h3 hours ago
    @alfibab3 @woolyback12 So it's a fake website that trolls control then? It doesn't surprise me that the trolls would do that #McCann
    Yup, it's typical of them - Amaral must be soooo proud of his supporters.

BTW, isn't Baulch the one that gave some other male numty money to go to Lisbon with Blondie?

And never got it back?

Re: Dr Amarals Defence Funds
    Post Tigger Today
    Just saw a police officer from Sweden donated, total £ 7185,- It makes me so happy!
    'Policeman from Sweden'? Don't be so damned stupid. Baulch and co have ADMITTED they are making up names and comments.

Anyone mad enough to donate to that should steer well clear of Nigerian princes.  

From an anti:  The comments are at least as good as the money accruing. Given the MSM will be reading them, it's all helping illuminate to those time-servers, we are not going to be dissuaded by a bunch of has-beens desperate to keep their dying medium from extinction.
    Oh, I am sure the media are going to be fascinated, especially as Baulch and co have admitted they are faking names and comments.

Wonder what else is fake?

Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal
    Post melisande Today at 6:20 pm

Just had a quick glance at twitter and was horrified to see that the girl who started up the fund has put up a photo of Gerry and Kate McCann taken from a guess their age app. This kind of thing just ruins all the kind comments and donations that have been written/received. I gave two donations over the weekend but to be honest I wish I had just donated via the portuguese account because quite frankly I do not wish to be associated with that. Irony is that people are protesting about being called trolls yet here is the fund organiser doing her own bit of trolling.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Joseph O'Driscoll ‏@Josephodriscoll 3h3 hours ago
    @JusticeForMM @dara_amthony @alfibab3 @gofundme
    What evidence is there that those controlling the monies will not walk off with it?
    #McCann

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 3h3 hours ago
    @Josephodriscoll because those that have control of the money are friends of Goncalo's, and they have always stood by their word #McCann

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 6:48 pm

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Baulch13

More merriment from the hater trolls about impersonating other people.

I think congratulations are in order to Baulch and co. Their actions, on their own fund-raising site, has proven that the UK tabloids were 100% correct when they called the Amaral fan club TROLLS.

Baulch and co have even TROLLED their own fund-raising site for the object of their adoration, thereby proving beyond doubt that they are all TROLLS. And stupid TROLLS at that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 7:11 pm

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Teddys10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 8:21 pm

How STUPID are they? His own publisher admitted he invented much of the book, then traded on his former position to present his inventions as fact.

Is there a petition to get every case he's been involved in, re-investigated? His life is a trail of incompetence and chaos, professionally and personally.

We know all about the huge debts from BEFORE 2007. We only know of two previous cases he's been involved in - the Cipriano case, and that drugs case where he detained an innocent man and sent the poor sod to Spain on a EAW. Fortunately, the Spanish were a bit more on the ball and realised Gonzo had arrested the wrong person....

That's only two cases, but given the lies he told about the McCanns, and his perjury conviction - does anyone really believe a word he says? Because they are mad if they do.

Oh, nearly forgot Gonzo's lies of the weekend, about the Evil McCanns siezing the Olhao house.

When the truth is that it was the Portuguese taxman, banks, etc., long before 2007, because he wouldn't pay his bills.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 7:00 am

Leanne Baulch ‏@JusticeForMM 8m8 minutes ago
    The amount of abuse I've had, just for standing up for what I think is right is ridiculous, the #McCann supporters clearly never learn.
    Bless! Oh, and what else did she expect?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Empty BAULCH OR ONE OF HER MATES CLONES A WELL-KNOWN JOURNALIST

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 7:02 am

£5
    Antonella Lazzeri
    2 hours ago
    Please forgive me for the Sun article. I was very, very drunk.
    I hope Ms. Lazzeri sees that one.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Empty TALK ABOUT THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 11:17 am

It's getting international now with people from Belgium, Portugal or Sueden :

"Nikas Ericson
    1 hour ago
    Mr Amaral,we will help you fight for the truth and justice and stop this terror from British media and the McCann couple once and for all. The Madeleine McCann cover up is coming to light sooner or later and we will find out the truth about one or two of the ten or twelve elements that used to enter apartment 5A. Niklas Ericson Former Police Officer Sweden"
    Those aren't real people, fool, it's just Baulch and co making up sh*t and TROLLING. Haters really will believe anything

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 11:32 am

From another forum, thanks for this comment.
    It's astounding that the hater TROLLS haven't thought this through, actually. See, the more money they raise, the more of Amaral's money is counted as 'income' - no point in trying to claim it's for legal bills, a less-pathetic specimen would be paying his OWN bills.

So that attempt at inventing a loophole won't work - apart from anything else, Amaral owes way, way too much money to other people in Portugal.

It WILL all end up in the Find Madeleine fund eventually.

And the longer Amaral puts off facing reality, the worse it will be for him - BECAUSE OF THE INTEREST ON THE DAMAGES AWARD. They really are NOT helping him one bit.

I wouldn't expect creatures that troll their own scrounge site to be capable of working that out, though.
    That is assuming the collected money actually gets anywhere near Amaral - there are quite a few doubters who have openly called is a scam. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 12:41 pm

Senga Superstar ‏@KrinkoKlown 35m35 minutes ago
    Why are people using other peoples names when donating to that GoFundMe? why not either your real name or constant user name? #mccann

Briony ‏@babbletown 16m16 minutes ago
    @KrinkoKlown does it really matter-it's the donation that counts. Mind u 1or2 of the names/comments made me chuckle! #mccann
    Yet another Amaral supporter thinks impersonating others, to make it look as if normal, decent people support the Amaral Scrounge Fund, is acceptable.

No, it isn't. It is lying. And more importantly, it is TROLLING YOUR OWN SITE.

None of them have any cause for complaint now when the media correctly describe Amaral supporters as TROLLS.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Empty Cash+Cow+Contrick: So where's the money going to end up?

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Cash+Cow+Contrick

Posted on May 5, 2015 by DR Laverty

Leanne Baulch is behind this fund raiser. The same Leanne Baulch has close associations with those who’ve been proved as fabricators of imagined events and victim jockeys who’ve hijacked numerous hash tags on social networking sites on the internet such as Twitter and Facebook. Recently, Leanne was re-tweeting the internet troll known for his untruths, fabrications, plagiarism and continuing attacks on elderly and vulnerable survivors of child abuse. She and I have exchanged words in the past but I’ve had no dealings with her on any serious level so cannot be accused of harassment or trolling her. I wouldn’t have written this but for the fact that she is raising money by encouraging others to visit the trolls blog. Leanne is either exceptionally naive or has other interests in mind regards this money. Who knows, the police might be interested?

I wonder how many of the donors are aware of some of the other infamous internet trolls involvement i.e. Sonia Poulton and her cameraman Lee Ryan. Both have links to Leanne Baulch going back some time.
    To access link, remove xxxx
    xxxxhttps://drlaverty.wordpress.com/2015/05/05/cashcowcontrick/

Balch has cloned a member of Myths, which is a very foolish thing to do.   Sykes
    £5
    Tiger Loaf
    1 hour ago
    If those deadweight dunderheads at the Super Soaraway Cesspit Sun think they can scare us off with their vile outpourings, they can think again. Right-minded people will stand up for justice. Right-minded people will support Sr Amaral’s appeal. Right-minded people will (continues for the next four pages...)
    SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Tigerc10

Last edited by Sykes on Tue May 05, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Hounder: Best of all The Sun - who advertised the fund !! My partner suggested this may have been a deliberate twist and I wonder if that is a possibility.. if you were writing a smearing article intending to
    condemn the 'trolls' who were supporting Amaral would you really give details of the fund? I think not - or at least I wouldn't . I would just suggest it and let the public believe the donators were hateful sick trolls.
    But they've proven they ARE hateful sick trolls. They've been cloning and impersonating other people, and leaving vile messages on the page.

They have, in effect, given the tabloids their next story.

Have they never heard the warning about fish and barrels?

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Stephen Farrant I prefer the gofund link, that way I/we can make our feelings public and be proud to post in our own name with a comment.
    5 mins · Like · 2

Val Mulraney Me too Stephen - especially now we know the media is watching it too
    Yes. The media is watching you TROLL YOUR OWN FUND RAISING SITE. Which makes you TROLLS of a particularly stupid kind.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal
    Post Daryl Dixon Today at 6:32 pm

All I can see is the gullible giving to the greedy!
    That's not going down very well.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Ginster ‏@audleyite
    @TheSunNewspaper have a gander at the comments on the Goncarlo Amaral defence fund site . Trolls eh ????? #mccann
    Yup. Lots of trolls. All supporting Gonzo. Good of that one to draw the Sun's attention to the cloning and impersonation that the TROLLS are doing, just in case they didn't already know.
    wicatty ‏@wicatty009 3h3 hours ago
    @KRotcepsni LOL Y do they bother begging on Twitter? Surely with their 30,000 "members" on fcbk a quid each should be a hefty whack #mccann
    Very good point. Mayhap numty 'members' exist like hounder 'members'?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 06, 2015 12:19 pm

From another forum with thanks for the comments.
    DR Laverty.
    @drlavertyx@DJBMcG @CarlaSpade @JusticeForMM exactly. If you're robbing the public it needs to be known who the banker is
    Exactly. It's quite bad enough Baulch airily telling her gang of trolls, Oh it's all going to the PJGA fund - but who is that?

All we know about it is that Morais was involved at the outset, Astro seems to be involved now, and we learned some time ago that there are two signatories to it.

One is that chum of Gonzo's, the sofa TV star Sargento, and the other is 'someone British'.

No-one knows who 'someone British' is - it could even be Bennett. Nothing resembling accounts for this 'legal fund' have ever been opened to public view - why isn't Ena O'Forker screaming about that? The last update was FIVE YEARS AGO:

Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral – Solidarity Account
    Information 18 January 2010

On the 18th of January, 2010, the Solidarity Account's balance is of EUR 5718,45.

PayPal donations, total: EUR 2819,49
    Donations by direct debit/bank wire transfer, total: EUR 4400,00
    Donations from fundraising dinner (14Jan2010): EUR 500,00

Bank transfer to Dr. António Cabrita, Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer: EUR 2000,00
    Bank account expenses: EUR 1,04
    When one of Amaral's many ex-lawyers managed to get some money out of him.

One hopes these idiots never meet any Nigerian princes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN:  Monster who made a mint out of Maddie  - Page 2 Empty OMG, now they've posted an abusive letter to the Sun on the scrounge site

Post  Sykes Wed May 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Dear David, (David Dinsmore)

As editor of the Sun, you’re responsible for Ben Perrin’s ‘exclusive’, TROLLS PAY MADDIE LIE COP’S COURT BILL.

Ben wrote: <British trolls are helping pay legal bills of an ex-cop who said Madeleine McCann's parents were behind her disappearance.>

Then, you’d know all about trolling, working for News Corporation.

I see you’ve been there 24 years. It must be hard to have a real-world perspective, when you’ve spent so long inside what has been described as a corrupt and criminal corporation.

Your sister newspaper, the News of the World, was forced to close – it “died of shame” – after a culture of hacking was exposed, one that your company covered up and denied for years.

That same newspaper even trolled Kate McCann, printing extracts from her diary under the pretence it had permission, then bunging her £125k compensation when the McCanns called in the lawyers

Your own newspaper, The Sun, published on its website ‘exclusive’ footage of a cadaver dog searching the McCanns’ rental car and apartment 5a, marking the ‘scent of death’.

(The footage is still here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA, with your paper’s logo attached)

David, that’s evidence that may or may not be used in a future trial. And your predecessor published it on the internet.

Sun journalists have admitted in court to paying policemen and public officials for tittle-tattle about Royals, politicians or celebs. Most of them claimed they didn’t know it was illegal.

(What do they teach you NewsCorp guys about journalistic ethics?)

In your own tenure, in October 2013, you thought it fit to print a souvenir Maddie pullout, which was offered as ‘an exclusive e-book ONLY for Sun+ members. If you’re not already a member, join now.’

You trolled a missing kid, the same way the News of the World hacked a dead girl’s phone, to try to squeeze an extra few quid into Rupert Murdoch’s bank account.

You hired and condone the writings of Katie Hopkins. You signed off her piece which described refugees, dying in the Mediterranean, as “feral humans” and “cockroaches”.

Every time you print a picture of a bare-breasted woman on page 3, for no other reason than to show off her tits, you troll other women.

(C’mon David, how old are you? Thirteen?)

And here we are, supporting a man who we believe has been unfairly traduced by the McCanns, with lawyers paid for by money from the Fund set up to find Madeleine.

And you call us trolls.

David, you know as well as I do, that, if at any time in the future, the Met give any indication that the McCanns have anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter, your paper will flip, without hesitation, into destroying the couple.

You will have absolutely no compunction in doing that, simply to sell another paper or drive another visit to your website.

When you do, we’ll be watching. And we’ll remind you all about trolling.

PS Thanks for the free advertising.

This where this originally came from (remove xxxx to access link)
    xxxxhttp://asaucesaid.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/an-open-letter-to-david-dinsmore.html?m=1
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 07, 2015 7:40 am

"Mr. Ashley Wilkins'" comment on the Go Fund Me site is well worth reading. "He" states he has been a supporter of the McCanns, donated to THEIR fund and bought "stuff". "He" now says , together with his 50 pound donation, he will be donating the same amount each month until Dr. Amaral's fund reach the 25k goal. "He" describes himself as previously being "trusting and naive". His comment was posted about an hour ago and is worth reading in its entirety.
    Are they so STUPID that they actually believe these are real people? Did they somehow miss the part about Baulch and the gang cloning and impersonating people, and making phoney comments? Trolling, in other words?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Algarve Resident, 6 may 2015, paper edition.
    Natasha Donn natasha.donn@algarveresident.com (AKA Lime_Harry on twitter and toady to Bushmeat Pattie)

After what many consider the bombshell of a judicial decision - setting record damages for a private Portugese citizen - British supporters of former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral are rallying en-masse to a "gofundme" online appeal - started intriguingly by a young British woman who was only 14 when Madeleine McCann went missing. In less than a week, 22-year-old Leanne Baulch's appeal has raised over £9,200. British media has slated it - suggesting it is powered by "sick online trolls". The Resident follows this fast-developing story which shows no sign of losing pace.

If anything, the impetus now is to find a "high-profile donor" - someone "prepared to underwrite the legal costs" that Amaral faces as he appeals against the judge's decision that awarded record damages against him in the long-running civil action for defamation taken out by the McCanns over his book The Truth of the Lie.
    Slapping Amaral with a bill that tops £600.000 all told, Express on Sunday suggested at the weekend that Judge Emilia Melo e Castro had effectively "ruined and shamed" the man who led the original police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.
    The Sun was equally scathing, describing 56-year-old Amaral as a "lie cop" in its exposé of what is described as a "sick online campaign".
    But the publicity seems to have "backfired", Leanne Baulch tells us.
    One couldn't say people are digging "deep" into their pockets, as many donations are for small amounts - but it is certainly a "mass fork out", with multiple commentaries refuting main stream media's slur that these people are "trolls".
    A donor by the name of Emma Mitchell, giving £100, wrote: "Shame on you The Sun - Keep fighting GA, Madeleine deserves justice and so do you".
    Another added her contribution, saying: "From yet another 'nasty internet troll' keep fighting GA, we are behind you all the way".
    Comments on stories posted on our portugalresident.com website also show readers reacting to the insinuation that "anyone who questions the abduction theory" is a troll.
    Calling it "a total disgrace", Jayne Staverley suggests that the Sun's reporters "are still in primary school".
    But the tragedy behind these comments is that while Madeleine's parents have always maintained their civil action against Amaral was "never about the money", it is now becoming more and more clear how important a role money has taken on in this case.
    Miss Baulch's appeal - an extension of the long-running Portugese "Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral" fund to which she stresses she has "no access whatsoever" - has set out to raise £25.000. As we wrote, donations were steadily flowing in, with over 500 people having raised £9.205 in six days.
    Questioned about whether she imagined she would get such a response, the single-mother from Birmingham told us: "I had no idea. I was just desperate to help. I didn't expect the media to get involved. The Sun and Express reporting shocked me, but it backfired."

As Amaral is thus buoyed by this latest bid to raise money to help him, British media has been carrying 8th anniversary "Madeleine disappearance" stories, including new "revelations" about a string of burglaries on the Praia da Luz resort from which Madeleine went missing.
    These burglaries are presented as adding weight to the British police theory that Madeleine may have been abducted as a result of a botched burglary.
    But noteworthy when considering mainstream media's preoccupation with "vile trolls" is the report by Sky news, coming in last week, that the so-called "hate dossier" that hit the headlines eight months ago is not going to result in any prosecutions.
    The dossier - which led to the suicide of grandmother Brenda Leyland after she was "outed" as a so-called troll on live television, had been delivered to Leicester Police by what Sky described as an "anonymous source".
    Keenly involved in the story, Sky's crime expert Martin Brunt claimed that the anonymous source (or sources) have reacted with "absolute dismay" at the decision not to prosecute.
    "They say it is tantamount to giving trolls carte blanche to carry on abusing the McCanns," he wrote.
    "Although we haven't heard directly from the McCanns, I am sure they too will be astonished because - Gerry McCann said such trolls should be prosecuted."
    As we wrote this story, a new comment appeared on the gofundme site, signed from "MA", "Dr. Amaral, my pledge is to pay an apology fine for every article I see that is biased and un-factual on your behalf. Today's fine is on behalf of the Express for their use of "troll", "shamed" and "sickening".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:57 am