A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty It's awesome, she seems to have caused the worst infighting yet in hateland

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Duke Laverty Of Mon ‏@darrenlavertyx 3h3 hours ago
    @Papa___Rico you look like you're being led down a garden path with a blind fold on. Don't do what @alantshearer did. Ask @timraw2015 <mates

Pablo Riz ‏@Papa___Rico 2h2 hours ago
    @darrenlavertyx Who are you and why do you and @rothleypillow target and troll @SoniaPoulton and @BlogOutlaw ? #mccann

Duke Laverty Of Mon ‏@darrenlavertyx 2h2 hours ago
    @Papa___Rico @RothleyPillow Please have a read to educate yourself about his methods. Twitter banned him permanently

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago Cheadle, England
    @darrenlavertyx I'm behind Pouton STANDING UP for Brenda Leyland > but why is she acting like @skymartinbrunt with me?? @leicspolice #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:15 pm

owen mcguire ‏@ponybhoy 55m55 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton I was put on to your work by The Madeleine Mccann F/B page. Maybe your new trolls were too. Keep fighting the good fight!

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @ponybhoy possibly but some of my new trolls have teamed up with my old ones. What in common? 'Issues' with child abuse investigations. Hmmm

9:59 AM - 6 Jan 2015
    owen mcguire ‏@ponybhoy 3m3 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Trolls, like paedophiles have their seedy underground hives. You are extracting the honey and the bees are stinging like mad !

My, she's skating on very thin ice! She's going the right way for a court date if she keeps this up.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Duke Laverty Of Mon ‏@darrenlavertyx 3h3 hours ago
    @garethicke Happy New Year Gareth. we briefly spoke ate last year about your dads visit to Wrexham. Did you manage to ask him? cheers

Gareth Icke ‏@garethicke 3h3 hours ago
    @darrenlavertyx he is a tad busy.

@garethicke No doubts. Only that Sonia Poulton has teamed up with the supposed man he supposedly visited. Pretty nasty shenanigans

Gareth Icke ‏@garethicke 2h2 hours ago
    @darrenlavertyx she can do what she wants. Woman has issues.

@garethicke Her acolyte is sharing an e-mail from your dad. he claims your dad sent it.He might have. Which raises serious q's. Need to know

Gareth Icke ‏@garethicke 2h2 hours ago
    @darrenlavertyx I have messaged him but I very much doubt it. SP is all mouth. Always threatening crap and delivering nothing.

Paul Rogers@paulrogers002
    @garethicke @darrenlavertyx Her interest in Brenda Leyland looks more like excuse to big up troll chums, set up new round of attacks to me.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty Getting nasty now

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
    I have just received this statement to be reproduced @BlogOutlaw @Papa___Rico #rothley #laverty #scharenbourg  

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Soyafa10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 2h2 hours ago Cheadle, England
    @annienonymouss I see I'm mentioned but to whom do I refer as "poor family"?? Can't think?? > I know I say "That Poor Priest" LOL #McCann
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2h2 hours ago
    @Princessmc2014 @martin_liz @Ak2oid @RothleyPillow she's a brave woman, she said she couldn't let lies go unchallenged. It's kind to do.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:52 am

@BlogOutlaw @OffToJihad @Papa___Rico it was a conviction, not libel. Did Jihadi have it removed? Disappeared from my TL!
    Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 1h1 hour ago
    @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @Ak2oid @RothleyPillow A very loving sweet family have suffered, time for it to stop.

Marquesa Mumbles ‏@Mumblingaway 19m19 minutes ago
    @CaroleShooter @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow -Same family that Sonia refused to have anything to do with?

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 18m18 minutes ago
    @Mumblingaway @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow No.

Marquesa Mumbles ‏@Mumblingaway 2h2 hours ago
    @CaroleShooter @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow - The letter is from Sue Perry. #McCann
    Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter  18m18 minutes ago
    @Mumblingaway @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow I know I saw it all from the start two yrs ago. #mccann

Marquesa Mumbles ‏@Mumblingaway  17m17 minutes ago
    @CaroleShooter @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow - So did I. Sonia abused me for asking her to follow Sue!

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter  11m11 minutes ago
    @Mumblingaway @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow  Abused?

Marquesa Mumbles ‏@Mumblingaway  9m9 minutes ago
    @CaroleShooter @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow - She was abusive.

Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter  5m5 minutes ago
    @Mumblingaway @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow Oh how awful, can you show me?

Yoo ‏@Ak2oid  3m3 minutes ago
    @CaroleShooter @Mumblingaway @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow would be intrigued to see this, thanks

Marquesa Mumbles ‏@Mumblingaway 11s11 seconds ago
    @CaroleShooter @Ak2oid @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton @martin_liz @RothleyPillow -Sarcasm? I'll show it to those I trust. That rules you out.
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Mumble11
    Marquesa Mumbles ‏@Mumblingaway 1 May 2013
    @sueperry_ @SoniaPoulton I hope she will too Sue as she needs to see the truth for herself. I have family here now but with you in spirit. x

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 1 May 2013
    @Mumblingaway @sueperry_ No I will not be following Sue. I do not know her and would only follow her for in-fighting and I don't do that.

@SoniaPoulton @sueperry_ - She doesn't want to fight. She only wants to prove that she is who she claims to be. You can look then unfollow.

@Mumblingaway @sueperry_ No this is unacceptable. All this bitching and ffs involving Kevin Green? These are people who do not have my faith

@SoniaPoulton @sueperry_ - I was asking you to check out Sue. Nothing at all to do with Kevin Green!

@Mumblingaway @sueperry_ Kevin Green was in your conversation. Who is 'he' anyway? Why does he have S Messham's pic? All misleading crap.

@SoniaPoulton @sueperry_ - I really don't know who he is. If you have a problem with him, that's nothing to do with me.

@Mumblingaway @sueperry_ You were responding to him. More strange stuff. So far the only person who actually checks out at all is Outlaw!

@SoniaPoulton @sueperry_ - OK Sonia, I think it's obvious that you have no desire to learn the truth. Thank you for your time.

@Mumblingaway @sueperry_ I think we are done here. Believe what you want, we both know the truth and you are not saying it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:40 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
    @Katycakes1 @Ak2oid @martin_liz I posted this but somehow it was removed. So it's here again xxxxxxhttp://holliegreigjustice.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/a-statement-of-support-for-sonia-poulton.html

Morning @BlogOutlaw Support from all angles against vicious trolls #laverty #scharenborg #rothley xxxxxxhttp://holliegreigjustice.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/a-statement-of-support-for-sonia-poulton.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:23 am

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 2 mins2 minutes ago Cheadle, England
    @HOLLIEGREIGJUST Hi! The dangerous, libellous post from "Mrs P" is a crock of crap! >> @just_standing2 & @darrenlavertyx are aces! #McCann
    Seen enough now to have NO doubt that Poulton's a complete fraud, and is inventing fake 'troll attacks'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 10 mins10 minutes ago
    @fiorifan @w_nicht @missingpeople oh my. This is getting serious. That's the fourth person blocked for asking #mccann questions.
    Note the sly, duplicious use of the hater meme, 'asking questions'. Which actually means spreading smears and lies, and causing hassle.

Newsflash - no-one has to put up with harrassment from hater nutjobs. Last time I looked, this was still more or less a democracy, and the haters have NO right to act like the Gestapo and demand that total strangers ANSWER QUESTIONS OR ELSE.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty UPDATE ON TIGERLOAF'S CHALLENGE TO SONIA POULTON

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:07 pm

tigerloaf » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:55 am
    Almost exactly one month ago I posted, on this forum, a direct challenge to the so-called 'journalist' Sonia Poulton.

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&p=263532&hilit=+challenge#p263532

As far as I am aware she has made no attempt to respond to the challenge. It is possible I missed her response as, unlike her, I have not spent the holiday period tied to the Internet fighting petty battles. My Christmas and New Year are precious times which I enjoy sharing at length with family and friends in the real world.

If anyone is aware of a response to the challenge/question posed to her I should be most grateful if they were to provide details.

In the absence of any response (and this woman can hardly claim that she is ever reluctant to interact with others online) are we to presume that her demands to know the identity of the author of the dossier are in fact simply an attempt to get the person's details in order that she can conduct some kind of abusive attack? After all it is becoming increasingly apparent that many claim to have suffered in this way at the hands of Sonia Poulton so it would seem very possible.

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty SHE'S STALKING AGAIN

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2m2 minutes ago
    @jontait42 @CaroleShooter @fishyduds2 @missingpeople just called MP to get name to complain to. apparently preparing for fundraiser this eve

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @jontait42 @CaroleShooter @fishyduds2 @missingpeople I said to them we are down the road from them so can bring a camera if necessary
    Please God let her hassle the wrong person and get arrested.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
    @Bubberts @DaSteelMan I don't get involved with all of your battles but I have been forced to defend my good reputation against Pillow.
    Yes, that is THE Zoe Pillock she's getting all wound up about. I don't think Sonia is terribly bright, to be honest.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty Poulton has lost the plot completely now, and is obsessed with what Pillock thinks of her

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:33 am

@Bubberts @DaSteelMan I don't get involved with all of your battles but I have been forced to defend my good reputation against Pillow.
    She had a good reputation? Really?
    @Bubberts she always seems perfectly fine to me when she has spent three years lying viciously about me and other vulnerable people.
    And since when was Sonia 'vulnerable'? Too funny, her claiming the mantle of victimhood sisterhood.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:46 pm

sketti ‏@Psketti 9m9 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Just wondering if you got around to disclosing that secret info you had on @davidicke at all and if so got a link please?

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Psketti it's a legal issue at the moment, out of my hands, will let you know when I know.
    wayne holland ‏@frodofox 3m3 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton hi, when will your video be available to view?

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @frodofox do you mean #mccann documentary? We can't finish it until after #BrendaLeyland inquest in Mar & don't have broadcast details yet.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 20m20 minutes ago
    @Psketti I am the first to say that TPV and the people involved with the finances NEED to be examined thoroughly. We still aim to show that.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Psketti this important disclosure. That's my say on it for now. Last time I commented I got all manner of legal threats from them.
    She's an utter fool, she really is. Icke is going to bury her.
    @siamesey @frodofox the stuff we have done around Brenda has overwhelmed me at times. Retracing her steps just so sad.
    Correction, not utter fool, f*cking idiot. What 'insight' does she imagine she's going to get wandering around Leicestershire when the answer is in Leyland's private life?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty POULTON TALKS ABOUT ONLINE WAR

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:43 pm

@mschief1 @Papa___Rico @metpoliceuk @BlogOutlaw there's war online and if police won't protect me from crazies then I will name & shame them
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty Sonia is drunk, or stoned, or insane, or all three

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:21 pm

@BlogOutlaw @cally_jones @ChalIengingGov so a so-called #CSA campaigner is using Carter Ruck to attack me? I will be calling them tomorrow
    This is what it's about:
    TRYING_HARD
    ‏@just_standing3
    @Postnein @SoniaPoulton @BlogOutlaw Susan Perry, and Jane Russell  I have this evening instructed Carter Ruck sol. to serve Rits on you ALL

TRYING_HARD
    ‏@just_standing3
    @HOLLIEGREIGJUST  @SoniaPoulton is still retweeting the defamation you put on your site. Please remove said tweet
    No genuine journalist person would get involved in this utter drivel.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    @ChalIengingGov @BlogOutlaw I expect she said to them 'I want to sue the woman making a #mccann documentary'. They said 'it's on us'.
    That is so dumb and egotistical, it's actually painful.

coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

poulton 's off her rocker .
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty BENNETT - MORE DISSING ON POULTON

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Sonia Poulton Update
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 10:35 pm
    tiny wrote:
    I couldn't understand people with knives out for Sonia Poulton, but had having a good look on twitter I will say no more. I think Sonia has made a lot of people jittery and I say good on her.
    Earlier today I received a 'pm' from one of our newer members here basically enquiring about why I was querying Sonia Poulton's uncritical interview with Hollie Greig campaigner Robert Green.

I won't reproduce her/his question, but here is my answer:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

REPLY:

Thank you.

Where to start?

Please believe me that all the following can be proved - though you would need to study a lot of documents in order to check them all out:

1. Anne Greig had a nervous breakdown in 2000, and during this breakdown, primarily out of revenge agaist her husband, Dennis Mackie, she cunningly invented a claim that he, and her own son Greig, and some 20 to 29 others had been involved in a child sexual abuse ring involving some of the highest law officers in Scotland

2. She claimed that this ring had repeatedly abused and raped Hollie over a period of 14 years, from when Hollie was 6 years old, and that these rapes had taken place with several other children present, in a variety of locations across eastern Scotland

3. During all of these 14 years, Hollie lived with Anne Greig. Her mother ever noticed anything???

4. When Hollie was medically examined, there was some evidence of penetration and a genital wart. There was nothing consistent with being repeatedly raped and abused. The penetration is probably explained because in her senior school, Hollie had a boyfriend. Anne Greig and Dennis Mackie, her parents, were aware of Hollie's relationship and did nothing to discourage it

5. The fact that Anne Greig got a payment from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority of £13,500 was largely due to the opinion of a psychologist who was extensively briefed by Anne Greig at two sessions

6. Robert Green put together a persuasive case that Hollie had been serially abused, as claimed by Anne Greig. I freely confess that initially believed his story. So also did blogger Greg Lance-Watkins, who initially tried to help Anne Greig but then realised that she had told a pack of lies - as he explains on on of his blogs. He has certainly lied deliberately on many occasions. Some say he is deluded. I cannot say what his motive in all this was

7. Eish Angiolini did nothing wrong by using public money to fend off the outrageously libellous allegations made by Anne Greig, Robert Green and their sidekick Tim 'Rusty' Rustige. She was in effect libelled in her capacity as a top law officer in Scotland. Rusty was rightly imprisoned this year for several months for a disgusting harassment attack by e-mail on Elish Angilioni after she was appointed Principal of St. Hugh's College, Oxford

8. Anne Greig has abused Holie for 14 years in a bitter campaign of revenge against her husband, depriving her in the process of a father and brother who cared for Hollie and whom Hollie loved.

To this I would add that Sonia Poulton made a very bad error by uncritically giving Robert Green a platform, and refusing to present or even research the above (and related) points. Poulton has therefore participated in further spreading the gross libels against 22 or more people, among whom is member of this forum, Sylvia Major. The same blunder has been made by David Icke, Brian Gerrish and the folk from 'UK Column', and 'alternative news reporter Bill Maloney. The current 'brains' behind the Hollie Demands Justice campaign, Belinda McKenzie, may be in it for the money - google her name and 'Iran' 'dissidents' 'Charities' 'Commission'.

The sooner Sonia Poulton apologises for her error, says sorry to those she has libelled, and gives proper recognition to the Hollie Greig Hoax campaigners Maggie Shaw and Jon Stevenson, the better for her reputation (Maggs Shaw is also a member here). Instead, Poulton routinely refers to Shaw & Stevenson as 'trolls'. This is one of many reservations I have about her ability to deliver an effective documentary on either Brenda Leyland or Madeleine McCann.

As is well known on this forum, I wholly believe in the existence of utterly depraved paedophile rings, even at the heart of our political establishment. Please believe me, the Hollie Greig story is not about a paedophile ring, it is about on woman's revenge and fantasy.

Finally, here is the article by David Leask that finally and publicly nailed the lles of Anne Greig and Robert Green:

+++++++++++++++++++++

One devastating fantasy: the impact of an internet scandal

by David Leask, Reporter --- Sunday 17 June 2012

Seven children labelled victims, 22 tarnished lives, a business forced to close, a nation's reputation tarnished.

1: THE CAMPAIGN

IT is the biggest Scottish story on the internet.

A girl with Down's Syndrome portrayed as the sex slave of a ring of paedophiles for a decade and a half and the victim of a cover-up reaching to the highest law officers and politicians in the land.

This, at least, is the online story of Hollie Greig, a vulnerable young woman who has become the poster girl for conspiracy theorists around the world.

The real story is quite different ... but every bit as devastating, according to those smeared by what the Crown Office last night called "unfounded allegations".

Twenty-two people in and around Aberdeen have been accused of being paedophiles by campaigners styling themselves as "Hollie's Army".

Those named include a prominent sheriff who supposedly abused children at the home of his sister, despite the fact he does not have a sister.

And in a clear breach of laws designed to protect victims of sex crimes, another seven people have been named as rape victims along with Hollie.

Four of the "victims" would have been in their 20s at the time of the abuse. Two police investigations have resulted in no charges.

Only one person has been convicted in connection with Hollie Greig: a 66-year-old campaigner from Warrington called Robert Green.

He was jailed earlier this year for harassing those he falsely accused of paedophilia.

Green's conviction did not make headlines in Scotland. But it did spark international attention on websites such as that of David Icke, the former BBC sports presenter who thinks the world is ruled by lizards.

Green says he received 2000 letters of support from 35 countries while in jail.

His story – now wrapped together with that of Hollie and her mother Anne Greig– also inspired American talk radio shockjocks who rail against the world's ruling "Illuminati".

Green has appeared on radio in England, Sweden, Italy and South Africa. Some of these radio shows have joined online bloggers in rubbishing Scotland's justice system, with Hollie's case being linked to the Dunblane massacre, the Shirley McKie fingerprint row and even the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Mainstream Scottish journalists have been accused of suppressing the story.

The campaign's battle cry is "Google Hollie Greig". If you do, you get more than 400,000 results.

One is the official webpage of the campaign. It compares Hollie's story to the Dreyfus case – arguably Europe's highest-profile miscarriage of justice – in which a Jewish officer in the French army was wrongly convicted of spying in the late 1800s.

Another site headlines on Hollie "as an abuse victim of the Scottish Establishment".

2: THE TARGETS

The jailing of Robert Green – the man who gave the loudest voice to the accusations – did nothing to diminish the online conspiracy theory.

Why not? That is what one widow who was accused of abuse wants to know. Speaking last night, the woman, who does not wish to be named, said: "We are the victims in this.

"We are the ones who have been falsely accused. A man has been jailed. Yet this thing just won't go away. What is wrong with these people?"

Her friend Sylvia Major knows how devastating it is to live in the shadow of lies and false accusations.

Few of her neighbours in Ferryhill take the claims seriously. The quiet Aberdeen neighbourhood is home to many of the innocent people accused of being part of the abuse network.

Major, a hairdresser, had to close her shop and take early retirement because of the "whispers". She said: "It has been hellish. It was also claimed that my late husband was a paedophile too, and my kids were really upset."

Major's story is typical of the many people falsely accused of being part of the Hollie Greig conspiracy. The thing she finds most galling is that despite being distantly related to Hollie, she only knew the girl for a short time.

"I saw Hollie when she was born but I didn't see her again till I met her mother in the street when she must have been nearly 18."

Over the period of a few years in the late nineties, Major would meet Hollie and her mother – now known as Anne Greig – for a gin and tonic at the Ferryhill House Hotel. Then the pair disappeared from her life.

Major is depicted by scores of websites and blogs as a core figure in Hollie's abuse, said to date from 1985 to 2000, along with her late husband Terry.

In real life, he was a civilian fingerprints officer at Grampian Police. In the internet conspiracy, Major's partner was a "senior police officer" and her children, like Hollie, were shared by a paedophile ring including the sheriff, a headteacher and social workers.

One of the children abused, according to Green and his conspiracy, was Major's daughter Cath, named by an online site that ignored the normal legally binding anonymity granted to the victims – proven or otherwise – of sex crimes. Cath was already an adult, and a successful footballer, by the time her mother made friends with Hollie and Anne Greig.

"I wasn't a victim of child sex abuse," the 37-year-old said yesterday. "I was playing half-back for Scotland and travelling the world."

Wyn Dragon Smith, a friend of Greig and Major, was named as a child sex abuser on the internet. "It was ludicrous," the 69-year-old said yesterday. "It was only later I realised what this was going to mean for me." Dragon Smith's health has suffered. So have her finances: she lost a lodger. Her sons – now in their 30s – were also named as those abused.

In the eyes of the campaigners, they are supposed to be victims. But that hasn't stopped their car and motorbike registrations being put on the internet.

3: THE 'COVER-UP'

The campaign believes the "establishment cover-up" stretches up to the Lord Advocate's office. One target was Elish Angiolini, who stepped down as Lord Advocate last year but worked as area procurator-fiscal in Aberdeen in the summer of 2000.

Angiolini has sought a non-harassment order against Green, banning him from approaching her or stalking her online.

That would give her the same protection as the accused sheriff and 15 other supposed "paedophiles" or "paedophile victims" who have been granted court orders against him.

Many, including Dragon Smith, only learned they were named by Greig and Green in 2009 or 2010.

One only found out she had been accused after Green put letters through doors around Ferryhill.

It was those letters – and related internet campaigns – that saw him detained by Grampian Police for committing a breach of the peace.

He was brought in while campaigning as a candidate in the 2010 General Election, despite being effectively banned by interdict from entering Aberdeenshire due to his pursuit of the Hollie conspiracy.

The Crown Office last night said: "The procurator-fiscal at Aberdeen raised proceedings against Green for making unfounded allegations against a number of people via leaflets and the internet, amounting to a campaign of harassment against them.

"The use of the internet to harass members of the public is deplorable and unacceptable. Threatening behaviour of this nature is menacing and is a form of stalking."

Green is now out of prison, but tagged. He claims his case, delayed as he changed solicitors, was one of the most expensive breaches of the peace in Scottish history.

He regrets nothing. He told the Sunday Herald he was protecting children from suspected paedophiles.

4: THE MOTHER

Wyn Dragon Smith believes Anne Greig, with whom she was very close in the late 1990s, is a very vulnerable woman. Nevertheless, she is furious with her.

"I loved her to bits," she said yesterday. "I believe she has mental health issues but how could she put her best friend on a list like this? She is the source of this evil lie."

The Sunday Herald yesterday approached Greig for comment through Green, but she did not respond.

Greig was sectioned in September 2000 in Aberdeen, a week or so after she took Hollie to a police station to name a list of abusers. Inevitably, her supporters believe she was hospitalised as part of the cover-up.

Green last night insisted Greig was quite sane, and produced documents showing assessments from psychiatrists agreeing with this.

However, social services in England, where Hollie and her mother now live, are worried about the family. The local council is currently involved in complex legal proceedings involving Hollie.

Campaigners say this is an action to have her declared mentally incapable. They staged a protest outside the Royal Courts of Justice in February during a connected case.

Greig and Green are barred by an English injunction from taking Hollie to demonstrations.

5: THE 'ARMY' DESERTERS

Tom, a forty-something accountant from Aberdeen, along with several other former members of "Hollie's Army", has turned his back on the campaign and apologised to those they accused – in person.

The growing group of former Green allies has now launched an internet counter-attack. Last week they published a YouTube video of Major and Dragon Smith telling their side of the story and – perhaps most devastating – the 2008 report by the Scotland's Police Complaints Commissioner saying there was no evidence to support any of the campaign's claims.

They are not the first to split away from Hollie's Army. The campaign reacts by suggesting former friends were spies. Its official website explains how to spot what it calls "MI5, trolls and disinformation agents."

It says: "Hollie's abusers are part of a much bigger group that has tentacles throughout the echelons of the British Establishment, which is why from the offset Hollie's campaign has attracted their most trusted agents."

The site also invites donations through a Paypal account, which it says will help fund a private prosecution of "Hollie's abusers".

Among the protesters supporting the campaign are members of the British branch of the Truth Movement, many of whom believe the US government and not al-Qaeda terrorists attacked New York's Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.

"The Truthers jumped on the Hollie Greig case," explained Tom. "In fact, they used to promote the Hollie case more than their 9/11 theories. Basically, we are talking about people who think that Scotland is run by Satanists and paedophiles."

6: THE REPORTERS

Green likes to draw parallels between Hollie's fate and that of Stephen Lawrence, the London teenager murdered by racists only convicted 19 years after the crime.

One of the reporters closest to the Lawrence family was Mark Daly. Now BBC Scotland's investigations correspondent, Daly looked in to the Hollie case in 2009.

He wasn't the first investigative reporter in Scotland to do so. Like others who had investigated, Daly – initially intrigued by the fact Hollie had received compensation – dropped the story, unconvinced.

The result was an astonishing outburst of intense online abuse.

"I hope somebody rapes you," one internet poster told Daly. "You talk pish."

The journalist explained his decision last night. "I knew that the vast majority of these allegations would be impossible to prove," he said. "Then I became part of the 'cover-up'.

"I had apparently been threatened by the government and my bosses at the BBC to drop the story or I would lose my job. It was insulting and preposterous."

Daly received hate mail. Members of Hollie's Army protested outside BBC studios.

"The truth," Daly added, "is that the claims of the paedophile ring were based on a tissue of false assertions.

"Hollie's campaign was fronted by people claiming to be 'truth seekers' and 'investigators'.

"They claimed they were doing this for Hollie and were among the last champions of free speech in Scotland.

"But their campaign is about the most flagrant abuse of free speech that I can think of. And as for the welfare of Hollie, it seems to me that was the last thing these people had on their minds."

Aberdeen 2000: how the allegations started

THE claim that Hollie Greig had been sexually abused was first reported to Grampian Police by her mother in 2000.

Robert Green passionately believes the claim is true. He said: "Hollie has never had any possible motive to say anything that is not the truth. The same cannot be said for any of those who deny her allegations."

Green says his views are supported by the fact that the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) awarded Hollie £13,500.

The CICA was told a doctor had examined Hollie and found evidence that she had had sex – although there was no evidence to suggest with whom.

A Grampian Police inspector told the authority that "on the balance of probability" the young woman had been the victim of abuse at some point in the past, but said there "was never a sufficiency of corroborative evidence to make a prosecution viable".

The police told the CICA the allegations from Hollie's mother that a "large number of people" had been involved in the abuse "were difficult to find evidence for".

CICA – using a burden of proof far lower than that which would be required for a criminal conviction, "beyond reasonable doubt" – decided to make the award in 2005.

They say Hollie reported that her uncle had seen her abused by another relative. However, Hollie's uncle, Roy or Robert Greig, took his own life in 1997. His car caught fire near Balmedie, north of Aberdeen, as he tried to kill himself with exhaust fumes. A passer-by pulled him out of the car and resuscitated him.

The Sunday Herald understands a post-mortem examination showed Greig had broken ribs and a bruise to the back of his head. Both are consistent with attempts to revive him. Green and Greig believed he was murdered to stop him talking.

Law enforcement agencies regard the matter as closed.

The allegations of a paedophile ring have been investigated twice.

Grampian Police interviewed Hollie and her mother several times from 2000 onward and filed a report with the procurator-fiscal in Aberdeen.

Through Interpol, they traced a relative of Hollie who was questioned overseas under caution, but released without charge due to "insufficient evidence".

Different officers re-investigated the claims in 2009 after the case blew up on the internet. They filed another report to the procurator-fiscal.

Many in "Hollie's Army" believe reports to the fiscal amount to evidence of wrongdoing, but there is no suggestion the reports contained such evidence.

Greig formally complained to Grampian Police about the first investigation, as well as about a series of other allegations she made, including the murder of her brother.

The complaint most cited by her supporters is the failure of police to interview more than one of the 22 people named by Hollie. However, Greig's complaints were investigated and dismissed. The force's handling of the complaints was upheld by Scotland's independent police watchdog in 2008.

Grampian, according to an anonymised response to Greig published by Scotland's Police Complaints Commissioner (PCCS), carried out "background checks on all the individuals concerned to establish if there was any other basis upon which to proceed- there was nothing found as a result of these checks which supported the position."

The anonymised published response from Grampian Police to Greig's complaint also that revealed officers – and a social worker attending the interview – had concerns about Hollie's list of abusers when she first revealed it.

The report said: "Further questions to help establish whether X [Hollie] understood what telling the truth meant did not result in a position where those present were comfortable with accuracy of the allegations being made."

The Crown Office last night repeated its official line regarding the case: that after two police investigations, its counsel decided there was "insufficient credible, reliable and admissible evidence" to justify criminal proceedings.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty FURTHER FROM TIGERLOAF RE POST NO 70 ON PAGE 5

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:33 am

tigerloaf » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 pm
    I may have to be more direct in my questioning of her then. Perhaps I should doorstep her?

No, she doesn't approve of that kind of thing it seems unless she is the one doing the doorstepping. I've seen her doing lots of idiotic doorstepping and she is happy doing that but for some reason Brunt was a very naughty boy when he did it. That in itself tells me a great deal about this so-called 'journalist'.

So, I may approach her on Twitter at some point unless someone would care to point out the challenge to her?

Maybe she is too busy making this world exclusive documentary to answer relevant questions?

Maybe the truth is that there is no real answer to the question posed other than that she is attempting to hound the dossier compiler? Only Poulton herself knows the truth. But is she avoiding having to answer I wonder?

In the meantime I thought this was appropriate as she seems to be the latest in a long line of po-faced "experts" on the subject who actually know nothing of any importance and inevitably prove that fact.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 pm

How helpful and timely #ParisShooting has been to mass agendas #guncontrol #deathpenalty #facistrule #AntiIslam RIP #CharlieHebdo
    For this she should be sectioned. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty BENNETT TURNS THE SCREW FURTHER

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:28 pm

This refers to post no 78 on this page.
    Robert Green in court once again, 21 January 2015
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 6:17 pm

UPDATE ON ROBERT GREEN

Robert Green was remanded in custody in Scotland earlier this year but then released to his home near Warrington, Cheshire, on strict bail conditions, including being tagged.

With typical hype, the Holle Demands Justice folk have described this, falsely, as being 'under house arrest'.

He appears again at Aberdeen Sheriffs Court on Monday 21 January.

Here's the most recent footage of Mr Green (video - 1 minute long):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=362LAWWjFDw

Sonia Poulton gets a mention on the video; she praises Green for enduring house arrest when he 'hasn't been charged with anything'.

This is yet another piece of Poulton mis-reporting, either careless, or more likely deliberate.

Green was properly charged in late 2013 for repeated breaches of injunctions ordering him to cease 'naming and shaming' 22 innocent people and calling them 'paedophile rapists'.

One of the targets of the false claims of Hollie's mother Anne and Robert Green is former hairdresser, Sylvia Major, a member here on CMOMM, and a former friend of Anne Greig.

The donation buttons on the various Hollie Greig Justice / Hollie Demands Justice / Free Robert Green sites (there are several of them) have always been prominent. No-one knows where the money goes. It appears to have gone mostly to PayPal accounts in the names of Anne Greig and Belinda McKenzie. There is no actual organisation, no committee, no Treasurer, no accounts, nothing.

There are cogent reasons for calling the whole thing a scam.

The latest appeal is: 'Donate to Robert Green - He is now on the bread line'.

At the same time the media- and internet-savvy people behind this 'Hollie Hoax' have gained extra publicity by nominating Green for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Meanwhile Sylvia Major, who had to close her hairdressing business after Green dropped leaflets in the streets around her home caling hr a paedophile, is trying to find a way of deleting all the despicable references to her as a child abuser on the internet.

And this whole edifice of deceit and hoaxery has been constructed on the alleged story put together by a young lady who is Downs Syndrome and has the severest of learning disabilities.

Shame on those who have perpetrated this hoax.

Shame on Sonia Poulton for supporting the hoaxers.

And congratulations to David Leask and the Glasgow Herald for exposing the hoax
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty MORE REVELATIONS RE POULTON

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:43 pm

Post Sylvia Major Today at 6:00 pm

I am Sylvia Major one of the wrongly accused people in the Hollie Greig case.

I would just like to add to this that Sonia was more than willing and ready to assist with the slurring of the names of innocent people, and her interview, which was most uninformed with Robert Green made things worse. That is why Robert Green was arrested, she was encouraging a convicted criminal to air his views (ones that he was ordered by a court of law not to). Sonia was passed masses of evidence before she interviewed Robert, but not once did she bother to question him or me.

I always thought that a journalist would more than jump at the chance at interviewing both sides of 'a story'. I contacted Sonia and asked her if she wished to meet me, I had no reply, in fact when she aired her show, she said that I, and others concerned were hiding from her. That could not be further from the truth.

I too reserve my judgement on any work that Sonia does/will do, as she does not like to be questioned, and anyone that does is labelled as a troll. On the other hand, Sonia thinks she has the right to doorstep people and ask them questions.

People like Tony, amongst others too were duped by the Hollie Greig Story, but at least they had the guts to stand up and say that they had been duped and apologise. I think I might wait a long time for an apology from Sonia. I would still be willing to meet her, but I think she realises that it would not further her career any more by doing so.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty BITCHY, BITCHY

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:00 am

Post Tony Bennett Today at 11:11 pm

Knitted wrote:
    I simply hope that, (in an ideal world):

(i) Sonia's documentary moves the MBM/Brenda matter forward

...and....

(ii) She can look again at the HG issue and (with her subsequent heightened profile after the MBM/Brenda report) repair any damage, now on a much higher profile stage, and make appropriate amends to any/all innocent parties.

Sonia could and should do all this tomorrow morning.

Not wait for three months or more until she has a 'much higher profile'.

(If she ever does)
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty AND TODAY'S TARGET IS - DAVID ICKE

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 pm

PoliceCorruptionNews ‏@shieldsrag 38m38 minutes ago
    @ChallengeGovt @SoniaPoulton @davidicke 300,000 raised on a bogus business plan is what is transparent.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 35m35 minutes ago
    @shieldsrag @ChallengeGovt Categorically more than £300,000 that's the figure that Icke likes to stick at!

PoliceCorruptionNews ‏@shieldsrag 32m32 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @ChallengeGovt In his rebuttal of your You Tube defense he mentioned ,generally, the cost of things but no mention of accounts

@shieldsrag @ChallengeGovt he can't lie straight in bed. That's all I'm saying on subject on here.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 3 Empty ANOTHER TARGET - NOW THE RAC

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 21m21 minutes ago
    15 years with AA and my first year with @RAC_Care and car damaged during recovery. Witnesses & garage report sent & you deny responsibility?

RAC Care ‏@RAC_Care 17m17 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton I am very sorry to hear that you have some concerns regarding your recovery. I can log this matter for investigation,...

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @RAC_Care yes please. I am upset about this. Clutch fail, my fault. Starter Motor damage, I believe was RAC's. Been through process & denied

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:31 am