A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:47 pm

Fleur De Lis ‏@vsb69 2m2 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @BlogOutlaw Thanks Sonia  Smile  wow this sounds like a real Twitter mess sadly Sad

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @vsb69 @BlogOutlaw it has been, I just block and move on but the online smearing is ugly. Take care, sorry you got pulled in.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:43 pm

yeah , online smearing is ugly , so why does she do it to so many people when she falls out with them ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty OH, TONY BENNETT IS AFTER SONIA POULTON BIG TIME

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Another bad blunder by Sonia Poulton - she was wholly wrong about the Hollie Greig deception
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:00 pm
    Dee Coy wrote:

I wish the brave lady [Sonia Poulton] well...
    @ Dee Coy

I agree with you that anyone who publicly, and in their own name, queries the official account of Madeleine McCann given by her parents can fairly be described as 'brave'.

But other qualities are needed to be able to make a credible documentary or write a credible book or article.

These include 'judgment' and 'accuracy'.

We've already looked at Sonia Poulton's judgment:

* an uncritical interview of South African nutter and con-man Stephen D. Birch, which only served to confuse viewers of her show about Madeleine

* an equally uncritical interview of conspiracy fantasist and convicted sex offender Michael Shrimpton, whose professed claim to have inside knowledge of how Madeleine was raped by members of the European Commission was exposed as another awful fantasy

* an unproductive 30-minute interview of Rosalinda Hutton re Madeleine McCann where no information of value was communicated to the audience

* screeching challenges on the streets of London to politicians like Nick Clegg and Ian Duncan-Smith, in the latter case hollering 'Ian Duncan-Smith, you are a mass-murderer!'.

The interviews she did with Birch and Shrimpton also raise the question of her accuracy. Both gave reams of false information in their interviews. Poulton, having done little or no research on either subject, did not expose their false claims. She would let any old nutter on to her show and allow them to spout their rubbish. That is not journalism by any stretch of the information.

But here is yet another case - that of Hollie Greig - where she has been badly misinformed, has badly misinformed her viewers, and has refused to publish the truth.

She also allowed Robert Green to spout his libellous rubbish that the severe learning difficulties Down Syndrome woman, Hollie Greig, had given credible information that she had been repeatedly raped by a clutch of top Scottish law officers at their homes for a period of 14 years between the ages of 6 and 20 (during most of which time she was living with her mother, Anne Greig). She allowed him to name some of these alleged serial paedophiles.

One of those cruelly named by Green has been Sylvia Major, who is a member of CMOMM and who, together with her friend and adviser Maggs Shaw, has provided information on our forum to show that the allegations made by her mother Anne Greig and by Robert Green are wholly false.

Poulton gave Green a voice but denied a voice to the Hollie Greig Hoax group who have exposed this cruel hoax.

It is another reason why we should approach with great caution any idea that Sonia Poulton is likely to be able to produce a convincing documentary about Madeleine McCann.

Here is an extract from a blog which exposes Poluton's serious errors on the Hollie Greig case:

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sonia Poulton ~ Refuses to give Right of Reply to Hollie Greig Hoax Team, Journalist or Media Hack?

When I was roped in to “volunteer” at The People’s Voice” TV station, my role was to “support” Sonia Poulton, who was unstable and had been having tantrums while her show was live on air, letting rip at producers and threatening to walk out.

I was a witness to Sonia’s behaviour and was shocked that a supposedly enlightened person could be so foul-mouthed or so nasty with her tirades, however, at that time, I was still believing in TPV so I supported Sonia, hoping that she would calm down and begin to work properly with her team.

As we know that did not happen, Sonia threw another tantrum at the TPV Telethon when she was asked to “Step up her game”, again threatening to walk out and causing upset to the crew and team who were trying to work with her. Sonia was in trouble for her behaviour at TPV, and it was only then that she started demanding to know where the money went. Sonia behaved badly and was not prepared to face the music for her bad behaviour at TPV. She has since lied about her tantrums there, and her reasons for leaving. I suppose it is no surprise that a second rate media hack would throw tantrums and then lie about them.

However, Poulton claims to be a “journalist” who asks the “hard hitting” questions that other media hacks are scared to ask…well this is yet another lie. Sonia Poulton will not examine facts or research anything. Once her mind is made up there is no debate or discussion.

When Sonia had her show on TPV she interviewed Robert Green regarding the Hollie Grieg case and allowed him to say appalling things concerning 22 people who, allegedly, sexually assaulted Hollie Grieg from the age of six. The story is full of discrepancies and needless to say no one should ever be named as a paedophile without very definite evidence.

There is a summary of the Hollie Grieg Hoax correspondence with Sonia on the internet. When we challenged her on Twitter to report the evidence that the claims of Anne Greig and Robert Green are a hoax and a con, this was her reply:
    Sonia [email=Poulton‏@SoniaPoulton]Poulton[/email]‏@SoniaPoulton

@HollieGreigHoax My communication with you has ended. Robert Green has incredible evidence. He only asks for people to be interviewed.
    The “Hollie Grieg hoax” team contacted Sonia to ask for their right of reply, as they wanted to answer the very serious accusations made. Sonia not only refused to listen to them, she was rude and insulting, attempting to claim that they were bullying her! The whole correspondence has been published on the internet, and Sonia’s curt rejection of anything other than what she wants to report is stunning, one can only imagine how upsetting it was to have another door slammed shut for the Hollie Grieg Hoax team, and that door the door of Sonia Poulton, with all her claims to ask the “hard hitting “questions that others won’t ask…”

xxxxxxSonia Poulton will not even do the research necessary to know what questions to ask in the first place and her assertions that she is “...happy to be considered a supporter of Robert Green” makes it very unlikely that any unbiased reporting of the Hollie Greig story, as it unfolds, will come from Sonia, as Sonia is currently presenting herself as an independent alternative journalist presenting “the truth” that other journalists will not touch .

This means, once again, I have no choice but to speak up.

Sonia Poulton is at best, it appears, an egoist with fixed ideas, riding on the coat-tails of TPV to try and create a career for herself, and at worst, controlled opposition.

Poulton comes to us, allegedly, through the music media. We really do have to look critically at people and decide for ourselves, but a media hack is just that, a person who sold out to the media for filthy lucre, and we would do well to bear that in mind...always.

http://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/sonia-poulton-refuses-to-give-right-of.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Re: Sonia Poulton documentary ** NEW UPDATE VIDEO** Damning new Madeleine documentary promised for 2015
    Post Antonia Today at 3:12 pm

He who is always right has just posted another blistering attack on Sonia Poulton. Now that Tigger exposed his libellous activities regarding the business interests of the wrong Mr Smith, he must be more careful about attacking any Mr Smith so I think Sonia has become his 'Smithman.' he needs to be attacking someone! He's now brought in the Holly Greig case to add to her other alleged errors of judgement. He hasn't even mentioned his recent horrendous error on CMOMM which Tigger exposed, let alone his many past errors of judgement like leafleting the Rothley area, taking the case for neglect against the MCCanns, using Michael Shrimpton as his barrister in an unrelated case, ignoring the Carter-Ruck injunctions resulting in him having paying out money from his pension for years to come when other people were saying the same things as him and it was not necessary to sacrifice himself in the cause of freedom of speech.

That is going to cause trouble, because a couple of the heavyweight members know all about the Holly Hoax.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4h4 hours ago
    @zampos still attempting hatchet job on journalist and documentary maker @SoniaPoulton - is he working for #Mccanns?

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @RosalindaHu @zampos haven't seen anything but am not surprised. I suspect we're coming from very different places indeed.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5m5 minutes ago
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY thank you, appreciate that. Did you get email?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:25 pm

More on the 2x2TV post no 14 on page 1:

xxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10820-the-musical-impresario-and-the-witch-behind-22tv
    Post  Tony Bennett Today at 4:58 pm
    The musical impresario and the witch behind 2&2TV

Thanks to the researches by a fellow member of CMOMM, I’ve been able to put together some details about the couple behind 2&2 TV.

There’s a big clue if you go to Amazon and search for a book titled: ’I am a Witch’. Actually, it’s part of a whole series of books - six in all - I am a Witch Part 1, Part 2 and so on, some written in the original German, others which are English translations of the original: ’Ich bin eine Hexe’.

+++++++

I am a Witch

On landing at the ‘I am a Witch’ page on Amazon, one is greeted by this tweet, by a lady called ‘Rowena Tarot’. Here is the actual tweet:

Rowena Tarot  @RowenaTarot

just picket this up Maddy Mcann case you have to watch: http://t.co/2riXvPxD8k

The stated name of the author of the ‘I am a Witch’ series is Manja McCade. Indeed she has another Twitter address under that name: Manja McCade @ManjaITLamg.

Another couple of links are:

http://www.manja-mccade.com/index.html

http://www.newzealandpsychic.co.nz/c_Magazines

I will come to ITLamg later.

In fact, ‘Rowena Tarot’ is one of a number of different names used by Manja McCade, who lives with her husband, Keith McCade, in Leipzig in the former East Germany.

The three names she usually uses are:

Manja McCade – married name

Manja Schmidt – which appears to be her maiden nam, and

Manja Rowena, or ‘Rowena Tarot’ - an occultic name seemingly derived from the word ‘rune’ - and is related to those who ‘read the runes’.

Her commitment to occultic practice and witchery of all kinds appears to be very deep.

+++++++

Rowena Tarot

As ‘Rowena Tarot’, she appears prominently on a well-known German website:

http://www.hexenladen-hamburg.de/shop/ (= ‘The Shop for Witch Products’)

which promotes an array of occultic, magical and New Age remedies and goods.

Manja McCade/Rowena Tarot markets the so-called ‘Runic Pentagram’. Here is her entry (using ‘Google Translate’) on the ‘Hexenladen’ witches’ website:  

The Runic Pentagram - Runenlegung

39,95 € inclusive price:  €39,95 incl. 19% VAT.

Kategorie: E-Mail-Beratungen .Category: E-mail consultations .

The Runic Pentagram is a very special and exclusive available with us Runenlegung.

As a ancient emblem, the pentagram also represents the elements of our lives:

The Spirit - Fire - Water - Air - The Earth

In this laying the runes are drawn that are available for that item to you, and in the preparation of these are brought to each other.

We have to recognise stumbling blocks in the situation and can tell you what energies you should still be strengthened to achieve your goals in life or even to them if necessary to redefine.

The pentagram Runenlegung allows us to recognise hidden talents and abilities that can benefit you with the targeted use of runes forces on your life.

This product is offered in co-operation with Manja Rowena Tarot.

To create the Runenlegung we need a short description of the situation, your first name and your date of birth.

UNQUOTE

manja@insidethelight.com

There are some, myself included, who would regard selling ‘runic pentagrams’ for around £35 a throw as little short of an outright scam.

+++++++

Reiki

Manja McCade uses another alias, Manja Schmidt, to promote another of her commercial activities – the dangerous, Buddhist-based occultic practice of ‘Reiki’.

Her website is here:

http://www.reiki-leipzig.eu/  

She proclaims herself as a ‘Reiki Master’.

Her site is tagged:

Buddhist
    Chronic
    Complimentary Therapy
    Conventional Medicine
    Japan
    Master
    Meditation
    Mikao Usuo
    Monk
    Pain
    Palliative
    Placebo
    Practice
    Reiki
    Revelation
    Suggestion
    Thomaskirche
    Universal Energy

Reiki is perhaps summed up as a kind of ‘laying on of hands’ whereby the therapist transmits ‘positive energy’ into the patient to get rid of ‘negative energy’.

I am sure that any Reiki Master could put it more accurately.

A detailed description of how Reiki is supposed to work is here:

http://www.crossroad.to/Q&A/HolisticHealth/reiki.htm

It has been condemned by many as a dangerous practice.

For secular views on its dangers, try

http://www.lipstickmystic.com/articles/why_reiki_is_dangerous_reiki_is_bad.html

or

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1629924#i

For a Christian perspective on its dangers, this site is useful: “Dangers of Reiki - Warning About A Dangerous Occult Practice”, by Chris Lawson, updated April 2014:

http://www.spiritual-research-network.com/dangers_of_reiki.html

Or this site:

http://www.gotquestions.org/energy-healing-medicine.html#ixzz3NWH5cMJT

Manja McCade/Schmidt also appears on this site:

www.esoterikverzeichnis.de/anbieter/index.php?id...

She describes herself here as ‘Kartenlegerin, Reikimeisterin, Hexe’  (= Tarot Card Reader, Reiki Master and Witch).

+++++++

Keith Cranston, or Keith McCade?

From the page in German here about Manja McCade, she uses the same e-mail address as is used by ‘Keith Cranston’, the server provider for 2&2TV:

manja@insidethelight.com  

Keith Cranston appears to be simply another name used by Keith McCade, Manja’s husband, and the person who contacted me from 2&2TV.

Keith McCade has a musical background and is (or was) a partner in the musical resources Firm of ITLamg, based in Hamburg. ITLamg is a record label based near Hamburg, Germany.

Its website says that “ITLamg provides 360 ethical equitable representation for artists seeking to secure a long-term career in the music industry. With our industry partners ITLamg artist services include” [a list of services is provided].

Keith McCade’s business in Leipzig is described on the ‘Backstage Pro’ website as an ‘Artist Management Group’:

http://www.backstagepro.de/firma/itlamg-label-veranstalter-booking-agentur-leipzig-qhDbWrtLdD

Here he is also on MixCloud:

http://www.mixcloud.com/keith-mccade/

When Keith McCade contacted me, he referred to his ‘team’ which apparently functions under the name ‘Black Buttercup’. He referred me to this site to view his fourth ‘2&2TV’ film, on the ‘Last Photo’. Its full name is ‘Black Buttercup Independent Forensic Analysis’.

However, all that is on the site today is one page directing you to an e-mail address, this is the message:

“Welcome to blackbuttercup.com

“Black Buttercup provides independent forensic analysis and interpretation of crime scene evidence and events surrounding the most challenging investigations for Police and legal advocates worldwide.

“To enquire into specific services please contact us at: forinser (at) blackbuttercup.com

“All other enquiries please to: reception (at) blackbuttercup.com”

I cannot find any other evidence of the presence of ‘Black Buttercup Forensic Investigations’ on the internet.

Search for ‘Keith McCade’ on the internet and many links come up. One of them is his Facebook account, here:

https://www.facebook.com/keithmccade?fref=browse_search

Oddly, he doesn’t mention his work for ITLamg, but merely describes himself as ‘Senior Profiler for ‘Black Buttercup’. It seems a bit of a change from the music industry.

However, reading some of the other links, it seems that he and his company may have suffered some form of financial setback when they had to announce the cancellation of planned concert featuring Bryan Ferry appearing together with a German orchestra.

Whether the efforts of Keith McCade on behalf of ‘Black Buttercup’ represent a genuine but unfortunately mistaken attempt to ‘crack’ the mystery of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann I am unable to say.

+++++++

A happy man

But what I can say is that he is a very happy man.

On social media, he once said this:

“I have the best job in the world I get paid to make music, I live in the greatest city in the world, Leipzig, Germany, I'm married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Manja, and I have the coolest cat in the world, ‘Monster’.”
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty GOBBY IS OFF TO A GOOD START FOR THE NEW YEAR

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:51 am

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @B_balou @IWILLNOTGOAWAY thank you. They can't stop us, it kills them. That's why I got production deal to finance this without intervention

david turnbullBabalou
    11:21 pm - 1 Jan 2015
    Babalou ‏@B_balou 54m54 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @IWILLNOTGOAWAY Lovely. Pleased to hear that.

might be a stalker ‏@__StuartB__ 41m41 minutes ago
    @B_balou @SoniaPoulton @IWILLNOTGOAWAY good luck with this, no regret for behaviour and further mockery of BL death is uncomfortable reading

Babalou ‏@B_balou 39m39 minutes ago
    @__StuartB__ @SoniaPoulton @IWILLNOTGOAWAY Yeah, Pam & co. keep saying that BL brought this on herself, like they think she deserved to die.

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 34m34 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @B_balou No Sonia, what 'kills me' is a 2nd rate wannabe journo making a conspiraloon mockery of a missing child. Idiot chump.
    Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY weeks ago! Resume filming next week. Still want to interview you about your experience if you're up for it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty PAMELA GURNEY IS AMUSED - LIKEWISE

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:56 am

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 B6rrij11

Pamela Gurney Listen up idiots, that was not me threatening Sonia I was saying she will be stopped by the police not me! lol
    5 mins · Like

Pamela Gurney They really take the biscuit don't they? I saw this on another group too so that gives the CMoMM persons id away. But there it was declared I'd said it on twitter and as I'm not on that forum it is highly unlikely . It was being discussed here or on Stop the Internet Abuse forum.
    4 mins · Like

Lorna O'Regan They're obsessed by you Pamela
    2 mins · Like

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:00 am

from another forum with thanks for the comments.
    xxxxxxhttp://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5848.315

I understand Ms Poulton is big on freedom of speech and censorship ... I therefore find it interesting that seems applicable only to her opinion and that of her invaluable online researchers.

Otherwise why would she think it appropriate to highlight the fact she is preparing to throw someone with legitimate opposing views to the slavering troll wolves of her pack?

Is this responsible journalism?
    It sure ain't the action of a person who is capable of producing an unbiased body of work which is therefore going to be every bit as cringe worthy as efforts which have gone before.
    Quite.

Also, the REAL police, and the coroner, know the full provenance of that 'dossier', which makes Soya nothing more than yet another witch-hunter and lynch-mobber. And as we all know, McCann-haters are incapable of getting anything right, so she is doubtless going to point and shriek at some poor sod with nothing to do with anything.

Personally, I am none too sure why she imagines anyone wants to stop her self-destructing so publicly. Unless, of course, she knows full well that no-one is responsible for Leyland's untimely demise except Leyland herself, and the coroner is going to make that clear?

Which will leave her free to turn out a documentary about how she was fooled by the haters, which will top up her bank account with interviews in the MSM very nicely. The tabloids would pay well for an expose of the We-hate-the-McCanns squad.

Incidentally, why hasn't she produced any evidence that the Leyland family approve of what she is doing?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:06 am

Babalou ‏@B_balou 22h22 hours ago
    La Gurney predicts (threatens?) that Sonia will be "stopped" long before her #McCann docu gets the chance to air. pic.twitter.com/1RM37fmGmj

Father Jack
    ‏@urcrazytoo
    @B_balou @IWILLNOTGOAWAY As she's doortsepping witnesses in an ongoing criminal investigation, that's a distinct possibility.
    Yup. Harrassing Mrs Gaspar, amongst other, was a bad, bad mistake, and not one a real professional would have made.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty BUSHMEAT JOINS THE FRAY

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Further to post 31 above.
    Tony Bennett Today at 10:26 am

This morning Pat Brown, U.S. Criminal Profiler, has posted this message on her Facebook account:

KEITH MCCADE - SCAMMER

2:58am Jan 2
    From Pat Brown on Facebook - 2 Jan 2014

Just read your expose of Keith at your board [CMOMM]. He contacted me trying to get me to recommend him to Sonia Poulton. After a number of emails, I wrote the following and he never replied. He claimed he had a forensic guy from the FBI examine the photo but he refused to name him. He is indeed a scammer. Feel free to share this if you want.

------------------

Keith, I have absolutely no idea who you are or anything about your company. You and your company have zero presence on the net. I have no idea of your credentials and your scientific ability to analyze the last photo. If you are heavily credentialed you should know that your name and the expertise attached to it are what will propel your analysis of the photo and case to a place that someone will pay attention.

You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns.

If you want my assistance, I need you to be open, honest, and forthcoming with names, CVs, and proper reports.

Pat
    Pat wrote:

"You put me in a bad position, asking me to back something I don't, at this point, find valid without any known expert's analysis (you have not told me who your expert is and you need more than one) or even who you are....just some shadowy black website and claims that you have contacts with British media and Portuguese lawyers. Sorry, this is the same kind of thing we saw with the private investigators for the McCanns".

Comment: EXACTLY. This man tried to con those seeking truth and justice about Madeleine McCann. He made false claims. Yet some on this forum claim it was wrong to expose this scammer
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 49m49 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Wish you well with yr Maddy #McCann doc, see the #RichPlanet 'Buried' film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIjPcvmVzUo … & see if you can 'top' that

Zora ‏@gryzellda 38m38 minutes ago
    @zampos I doubt @SoniaPoulton will set out to 'top' it. Looks set to be very different documentary #mccann

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @gryzellda @zampos entirely different. I thought Richard did a great job but we're going for different audiences. MSM need to wake up now.
    Bennett is slowly but surely SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 2820605493 her. And she is making such a t*t of herself, without any help.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:09 pm

binarybox ‏@whatsupdoc2007 12m12 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Found this,Sonia. http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t28588p135-the-untold-story-of-madeleine-mccann#504843 … I'm trying to get more info.Stay safe. #mccann
    0 replies 0 retweets 3 favorites

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @whatsupdoc2007 thank you, worry not, all perceived threats are with legal team.  
    And what, you may be asking, is this Terrible Threat that they're getting their panties in a bunch about?   Just this:

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Terrib10

Apparently, this is a Terrible Threat to Sonia, and not, as any sane non-conspiraloon would understand it, a reference to criminal and civil law.

After all, no-one is fantasising about slapping faces or kicking teeth in, as Leyland did about the McCann family. As she was also given to hanging around Rothley ranting, it's odd that none of the haters seemed to be in the least bit bothered about Leyland's threats of real violence.

Haters always were hypocrites.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:01 am

Yoyo to the dissenter:   Oh Lordy Lord, it's the same old sans two firing neutrons juliet - the very one who claimed "Gerry's passport photo is photoshopped (my arse)" - talking without engaging her grey-muddy-matter again. Ye Gawd !

Seems you still have a bone stuck down your throat - spit it out !
    Needless to involve the others into the fray.

If anyone is guilty of being obssessed with TB, it is YOU dear juliet, you can't leave him alone.

What IS your problem? Oh.......ummm.....btw..I'm not interested...don't bother to formulate a reply. I don't need another sharp as a marble utterance from you - it will just be more of the same old same old ...moaning and whinging.
    Spit out your dummy all you want (I already know you will), I won't give a monkey arse.

Ever heard of : "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".
    Yoyo, ever the lady - NOT!
    .and before Aquila or Aiyoyo start spouting off about how many posts people have made, and are not 'contributing' members. hehehehe. Well, there is probably good reason for that too. I have never considered 'number of posts' a good enough metric to measure 'value'. ....and I have been attempting to skip the posts of these mentioned 2 posters for quite some time now.

I am not suggesting that this forum is not valuable. Far from it, I loved reviewing many of the contributions that have been made. Unfortunately, I have finally reached my personal limit on the BS and bullying that gets a free pass for certain posters. ... and for the last few minutes have been searching for info on how to de-register from this forum. Will do so when I can figure out how - (or Admin, if you would be so kind, you can consider this a request to be removed from the membership list / numbers).

This forum can proudly claim a membership of 4,000+. However, that isn't exactly the whole story.... & is clearly something of a distortion. If you look a bit deeper, it appears that members logged in during the past month - is something less than 300. And if you check just the past week, you will probably find that it is something less than 200.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:25 pm

less than 200 in Bennett 's gang ? sounds about right .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 28m28 minutes ago

Thank you for all lovely words of support #mccann all gratefully received by myself and the ace team I am fortunate to work with.

blind justice ‏@BlindJustice76 24m24 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Thank you Sonia for being our voice...the voice of the people x

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @BlindJustice76 that's very kind, thank you. I don't profess to represent anyone other than myself but it helps that others feel same way.
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 YUK--yuk-female-disgust-smiley-emoticon-000473-huge
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty GOOD ON YER, PAM, LET HER HAVE IT!

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Pamela Gurney Someone is suggesting she might doorstop me...well Sonia you are more than welcome to try but be prepared to get better than you give and a few home truths given to you! lol
    Might be a good idea not to get too close to Sonia's spot-squeezing cameraman, though. Oh, and give the REAL police a call if she's got her ex-jailbird boyfriend in tow, as usual.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:38 pm

Lorna O'Regan Is it true she gave a platform to Stephen Birch
    Yes, she did. And to convicted sex offender and general lunatic Michael Shrimpton - both without a single intelligent question or word of criticism. Oh, and Mutton, of course, who moaned on about imaginary 'trolls' wrecking her non-existent literary career.

And the world is still waiting for the long-promised 'expose' of Icke and Lizard TV.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @hondo1650 @missingpeople that's law in both countries so I understand. And even by their abduction theory there is surely a case to answer?
    She 'understands' wrongly, yet again - she's clearly not bothered to read the Archiving Dispatch, or Portuguese law on the subject.

Oh, and it's not an 'abduction theory', it's an abduction Fact. If she's in any doubt, she should go and ask Scotland Yard and the PJ - the REAL police, in other words.

Creatures that go on about 'abduction theories' aren't called child abductors' best friends for nothing.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty AW, DIDDUMS, POULTON BEING STUDIOUSLY IGNORED BY MISSING PEOPLE CHARITY

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    .@missingpeople Hello, can you confirm if your Ambassador Kate #mccann has stated: "Never leave children unattended. It's wrong." Thanks

Elinor Quinn ‏@highmyope1955 1h1 hour ago
    @SoniaPoulton @missingpeople If she has not, it is hardly appropriate that she should hold this position.

@highmyope1955 @missingpeople I agree. Unfortunately response from charity has not been forthcoming. Asking q's for two months, no reply.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty COVERING HER BACK? MAKING EXCUSES EARLY?

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:51 pm

lorraine ‏@PickieHolden 49m49 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton good luck and roll on March can't wait

@PickieHolden TY. We can't finish filming until March because #BrendaLeyland inquest, broadcast details still unknown.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty AND THE CRITICISM CONTINUES

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:11 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Dec 31
    .@BlogOutlaw three sickos have come together. Clearly hoping to get strength in numbers! pic.twitter.com/LVMKEJKeVA

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 11h11 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton So good you tweet it thrice ? Hardly the actions of 'principled journo' More like playground bullying #titfortat @BlogOutlaw

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @snook1111pie @BlogOutlaw more like defending myself against incessant smears of some people. You're angry at the world, take it elsewhere

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 9h9 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @BlogOutlaw Mind reader also? Never seen anything like it. ' professional' engaging in online incitement. #laughable

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 9h9 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @BlogOutlaw Butcher You tell anyone who tries to respond the same don't you. Fingers in ears. Can't ruin juicy story w truth
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Dec 31
    Happy New Year to 3 of my pet trolls. Here's insight into bile written about anyone who fights against child abuse. pic.twitter.com/QtyrcCeJfd

victoriaisangry
    ‏@snook1111pie
    @SoniaPoulton & you'd know all about that given the unsubstantiated drivel you write. Right to reply? = no no in your 'journalistic book.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty WHAT A HYPOCRITE IT IS.

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
    .@MaxFactorUK have respect. It's abhorrent to use dead image in advertising campaign unless that person gave prior permission #marilynmonroe
    But it's OK to use recently-dead women to bolster your own flagging career? Posing around outside their homes to show how much You Care, mwah mwah? Stunning hypocrisy, but only to be expected.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:19 pm

From another forum with thanks.

So after at first supporting her and looking forward to her 'documentary', Bennett and his minions are now attacking her.
    Selective quoting by TB:

Sonia Poulton is at best, it appears, an egoist with fixed ideas, riding on the coat-tails of TPV to try and create a career for herself, and at worst, controlled opposition.

Poulton comes to us, allegedly, through the music media. We really do have to look critically at people and decide for ourselves, but a media hack is just that, a person who sold out to the media for filthy lucre, and we would do well to bear that in mind...always.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10803 ... ton-update
    Oh and btw didn't Bennett also support Robert Green and Hollies mum for a long, long time and attack annaraccoon for having doubts and highlighting inconsistencies and lies?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 2 Empty MORE FROM ONE OF HER MANY ENEMIES

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:54 pm

.... there were accusations that back when Sonia did her TPV show she was protecting known Pedophiles while naming people who weren’t Pedophiles as Pedophiles. The Madeline McCann documentary she is filming with Alan will say nothing more than what has become available online anyway and will be designed to get you on side with them and donating. They will claim to be anti child abuse while at the same time trolling and belittling genuine whistle blowers. It’s their version of the truth or no version of the truth. Dave Eden is the link in all of this.
    Read more here - remove xxxx to access link.
    xxxxhttp://sickofthejobcentre.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/the-awake-radio-family-and-lpn-shills/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 am