A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:42 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton
    The real #mccann trolls reported me to producers & editors I work with. Tried to get me taken off air #MakeYourselfCameraReadyFolks

Alan Taylor-Shearer ‏@alantshearer
    @SoniaPoulton yes a few people need to get haircuts & some make up... #mccann #MakeYourselfCameraReadyFolks
    Threats from Sonia and her fat cameraman. They are all heading the right way for CRIMINAL charges.

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 5 Empty AND THE THREATS KEEP COMING

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
    @dara_amthony Rebecca's in trouble and she knows it. I've seen how she was part of the bullying of Brenda. #ticktock
    Empty noise from an empty vessel, of course.
    She just can't stop threatening to harrass people:
    Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3h 3 hours ago
    The real #mccann trolls reported me to producers & editors I work with. Tried to get me taken off air #MakeYourselfCameraReadyFolks

And of course, she KNOWS they were 'McCann trolls'? Not 'Icke trolls'? Or any of the other people she has manipulated and exploited as she's clawed her way to the bottom?

The internet isn't short of people who detest Poulton and her crew, and rue the day they ever trusted her. Easy to see why she's so disliked by everyone except her pet thugs and the mwah-mwahs.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 5 Empty NOW SHE'S ATTACKING LORD SUGAR - MUST HAVE A DEATH WISH, HE'LL SPLATTER HER ALL OVER TWITTER

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:27 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 30m 30 minutes ago
    @Lord_Sugar fortunate you. @metpoliceuk did nowt when I reported Twitter threats including rape & murder. Do you think your status helped?

This is how Alan Sugar treats trolls:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lord-alan-sugar-calls-police-4966764
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 5 Empty HEY, PASSIONATE ANTI-McCAN WANTED BY SONIA POULTON - RUN!!!!!!

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 33m 33 minutes ago
    #journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward.
    Wonder if that will set any hater alarm bells ringing? Probably not, they're too dumb.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 5 Empty She's going to shaft her fan club.

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:27 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 33m 33 minutes ago
    #journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward.

Annienonymous2 ‏@annienonymouss 32m32 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Might I suggest Joanna Morais ...she's a library of information for all things relating to the case or JB Littlemore as well

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
    @annienonymouss they are requesting a female Brit (UK paper) to balance up the piece. Already have males. TY I agree though.

Annienonymous2 ‏@annienonymouss 16m16 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton problem is so many factions and cliques amongst the doubters that ....you understand

The Suppressionals ‏@1matthewwright1 15m15 minutes ago
    @annienonymouss @SoniaPoulton which newspaper is it?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 13m13 minutes ago
    @1matthewwright1 @annienonymouss not publicly announcing because busy bees always try and block things.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 5 Empty Enemies are mocking her problems of today

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:45 pm

DR Laverty BA Hons @drlavertyx · 1h 1 hour ago
    What's that? #SoniaPoultons bf been kick off twitter for threatening pensioners? Well blow me away
    Can't think why anyone would be intimidated by her boyfriend and his big weapon.

Sponsored content

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 2

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:21 pm