A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Debbie Law ‏@dminnimouse 6m6 minutes ago
    @K9Truth @SoniaPoulton I think the media have lots to answer 4 including frisels production team allowing a sex offender on the ob with MM

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @dminnimouse @K9Truth what's that?
    Some 'investigative journalist' she is, not knowing that the man that was moaning about Madeleine McCann getting so much attention was a convicted sex offender - or nonce, to use one of their favourite words.

That was YESTERDAY'S news; one gets the distinct impression Soya doesn't actually keep track of what's going on in the world because she's more interested in Bob Marley Weed, and being right-on and edgy.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
    Interview? @skymartinbrunt We're tracking owner of these. Why did she get anonymity but not #brendaleyland ? #mccann
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 B24oL6aIgAAK2U6

Try not-Bennett's? It's full of short, dumpy women that wear black leggings.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty STALKING AGAIN?

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Darren Laverty ‏@darrenlavertyx 22 mins22 minutes ago
    @paulrogers002 as if we needed any more evidence that she's off the wall. Seems you only need the same surname as me https://twitter.com/SoniaPoulton/status/535744915842805760

Paul Rogers ‏@paulrogers002 19 mins19 minutes ago
    @darrenlavertyx LOL - more of her world-famous investigative journalistic skills on display. Foot-shooting champion or wot? smile

Darren Laverty ‏@darrenlavertyx 17 mins17 minutes ago
    @paulrogers002 I do believe she holds that title given the tweet. Her achievements sink lower and lower each passing week.

Paul Rogers ‏@paulrogers002 16 mins16 minutes ago
    @darrenlavertyx Good someone's keeping their eye on the ball. It'll remind other MSM journalists/editors too - and steer well clear of her.

arren Laverty ‏@darrenlavertyx 13 mins13 minutes ago
    @paulrogers002 "doing a doc" Sonia? Latched onto the #mcann tag recently? Plenty of legs on that one eh love?

Paul Rogers ‏@paulrogers002 12 mins12 minutes ago
    @darrenlavertyx Again, LOL - have fun on the #McCann tag, Sonia. Sceptics will eat you alive.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Michael Treasure ‏@michaeltreasure 7m7 minutes ago
    @whatfamm @SoniaPoulton who the feck is she? Seems like another one desperate for attention... Not getting enough from her husband.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @michaeltreasure @whatfamm I have an amazing partner thank you. Stop being a bigot. And a baby. Sheeeeeesh!

R ‏@whatfamm 4m4 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @michaeltreasure when your children ask you a question what do you do? You can't block in real life.

Michael Treasure ‏@michaeltreasure 2m2 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @whatfamm a bigot? At what point have I ever been a bigot? I asked who you were. You god awful horse.

R ‏@whatfamm 16m16 minutes ago
    So @SoniaPoulton blocks me because I asked for evidence towards one of her statements. What an idiot, must be the menopause.
     Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 4h4 hours ago
    Media: 'More Muslim Trojan Horse Schools'. Yet no word on 1,000 Jewish boys in London schools taught only Yiddish & anti-British sentiment.

R ‏@whatfamm  2h2 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton what is this anti British sentiment you speak of, Sonia?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  43m43 minutes ago
    @whatfamm do your own research Muslim hating wench! Got your number.
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

‏@whatfamm
    “@SoniaPoulton: @whatfamm do your own research Muslim hating wench! Got your number.” I asked you a question, why can't you answer it?

orbs ‏@TomSorbs  11m11 minutes ago
    @whatfamm @SoniaPoulton Such an odd response to a legitimate question. Ironic in a way as her response is fairly hate fuelled.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  10m10 minutes ago
    @TomSorbs @whatfamm she's a troublemaker and I saw it quickly. Look at her baby behaviour now! I mean, get a life.

R ‏@whatfamm  9m9 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @TomSorbs no Sonia I wanted to know where you got that from then possibly debate with you. But you're a hate filled person.

spurs liam ‏@Spursliam84  8m8 minutes ago
    @whatfamm @SoniaPoulton @TomSorbs a hate filled person acting like a 4 year old lol

Sorbs ‏@TomSorbs  7m7 minutes ago
    @whatfamm @SoniaPoulton Couldn't agree more with you Rose. What a terrible journalist.

Frosticals ‏@frosticals  6m6 minutes ago
    @Spursliam84 @whatfamm @SoniaPoulton @TomSorbs clearly doesn't have a knowledgeable answer so goes on defence classic Juno ploy

Frosticals ‏@frosticals  5m5 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @TomSorbs @whatfamm tbh you could just answered her respect question?

R ‏@whatfamm  4m4 minutes ago
    @TomSorbs @SoniaPoulton she's about as much of a journalist as this stapler on my desk.

R @whatfamm · 2h 2 hours ago
    To be honest though @SoniaPoulton I would be angry if I looked like Gandalf too.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:30 pm

From another forum with thanks.
    I find her hysterically funny, but the best of all was when she somehow grabbed the microphone at some random protest or other and had a little rant. Then when the Green Party Leader wanted her microphone back, Poulton told a complete fib about not being the kind of person who likes to grab the microphone and handed it back. When the real speaker tried to thank her, there was a slight problem. Only the mate she was there with knew who Poulton was and she had to tell everybody else so they could thank her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty MORE WEED INDUCED IDIOTIC RAVINGS

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2h2 hours ago
    Lee Rigby to widespread, anti-democratic internet snooping...in several easy steps. Did you see that one coming?

simon bowyer ‏@bezz100 1h1 hour ago
    @SoniaPoulton Well that's what their false flag bullshit was designed to achieve no?

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @bezz100 I love it when people just get it!
    She's made a fool of herself by ranting about someone being 'hacked'...
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 26m26 minutes ago
    @Finkley1 I understood from Keith that he was back on FB. He has our full support in overcoming the piece of filth who stole his fb

Dale Latimer ‏@Finkley1 23m23 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton he was back then lost his profile again! Just because you're paranoid etc...

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Finkley1 oh bugger, didn't realise that. I agree, by the way, that's not to say the troll isn't a paid up agitator.
    Rachel Evans ‏@Rachieevs 30m30 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton never have I called anyone a shill or even used the word even but Jolie is a plastic puppet of the highest kind

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Rachieevs I have never really taken to Angelina Jolie. She always looks like someone shoved a stick up her ass. Bit uptight for my liking.

Rachel Evans ‏@Rachieevs 14m14 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton & I'm sure I know an addict when I see 1, rarely am I wrong. Most people have a gaydar, Ihave a drugdar and she's always on it

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 13m13 minutes ago
    @Rachieevs yes I feel similar about her
    I know who I would prefer to date - no contest, looks like Beauty v The Beast.    Sykes   lol!  lol!
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 O-ANGELINA-JOLIE-570SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Untitled1

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty IS THIS THE TRUE REASON WHY POULTON FLOUNCED FROM ICKETV?

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:44 pm

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/enforcement/broadcast-bulletins/obb25411/obb256.pdf

Initial Response from Ms Sonia Poulton

Ofcom’s Procedures for investigating breaches of content standards1 permit Ofcom to seek representations from third parties “who may be directly affected by the outcome of Ofcom’s investigation and determination of a complaint(s) and who may have interests independent of the relevant broadcaster of that programme (e.g. presenters, producers and/or independent programme-makers)”. In the circumstances of this case, Ofcom considered that the presenter of Sonia Poulton Live, Sonia Poulton, met
    these criteria and therefore gave her the opportunity to respond to both the original complaint and TPV’s response.

Ms Poulton strongly disagreed with the content of TPV’s response. In particular, she stated that her show was not cancelled because she had “refused to follow guidelines” and that TPV had not previously mentioned her coverage of the cannabis legalisation debate in connection with her departure.  Ms Poulton provided Ofcom with a link to a video2, available on YouTube, in which two key contributors to The People’s Voice, David Icke and Richie Allen, discussed Ms Poulton’s departure from the broadcaster. Comments in the video suggested in summary that Ms Poulton left The People’s Voice after threatening to leave during a live telethon and having made allegations about financial irregularities at the channel.  In addition, Ms Poulton said that senior staff at The People’s Voice had been supportive of a proposed campaign to promote the legalisation of cannabis.  

Ms Poulton told Ofcom that a follow-up to the 29 November 2013 programme had been planned which would feature the other side of the debate around the legalisation of cannabis by including a number of parties who opposed it. This programme had been scheduled for 14 January 2014, but as a result of Ms Poulton’s departure from The People’s Voice, this broadcast did not occur.

Comments on Ofcom Preliminary View (to record a breach of the Code)

In its representations on Ofcom’s Preliminary View, TPV disputed Ms Poulton’s initial representation that: “The People’s Voice had been supportive of a proposed campaign to promote the legalisation of cannabis”. Rather it said that: “Her bias towards the subject matter shown on the original broadcast did not leave TPV
    management with confidence that subsequent shows planned with opposing views would have been dealt with appropriately by Ms Poulton due to her established personal views on the matter”.

The Licensee requested that Ofcom take into consideration that “safeguards are in place” to ensure that such incidents do not happen again. Editorial staff must now refer all stories “which potentially deals with matters of political or industrial controversy” to senior management and compliance before running the story. TPV.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty OH DEAR, MORE EXPOSURE - AND NOT THE GOOD KIND

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:53 pm

http://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sonia-poulton-online-bully.htmlThursday, November 20, 2014
    Sonia Poulton ~ Online Bully ~

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Untitled1

Sonia Poulton didn't take long to show her true colours, as a bully of adult survivors of child abuse, within weeks of her leaving The People's Voice I became aware that Sonia was manipulating vunerable people, although the people involved did not want me to speak out openly I became very concerned about the way Sonia had treated people who were accused of child abuse by the perpetrators of the Hollie Grieg fraud, not allowing them a reply to the accusations and interviewing Robert Green on Sonia's show on TPV, I wrote about that here.

http://motherdamnable.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=sonia+poulton

Sonia seemed to be sleazing her way back into mainstream media, although they seem to have discovered what a low life Sonia Poulton really is, certainly Katie Hopkins gave Sonia short shrift on their appearance on Sky TV.

http://fullist.co.uk/2014/10/katie-hopkins-internet-dont-like-trolls-f-2/
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 S1600

Scant respect show here for Sonia and her arguement that Internet Trolls should be reported to the police, a hypocritical stance when you are the nastiest Troll I know of and your actions have been reported to the police several times, that I am aware of. I was present on one occasion and reported the Trolling by your boyfriend Lee Ryan of myself on Facebook and here on my Blog.

Since then I have found you to be bullying of other people, again, adult survivors of child abuse.

http://zoompad.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/sonia-poulton-should-get-oscar-for-

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/one-mans-experience-of-sonia-poulton-posted-on-youtube-2/

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Scarty

However, it now seems Scrarty Sonia Poulton is still attempting to infiltrate alternative media, this time clambering onto the tragic story of Madeliene McCann, claiming that to speak out will mean she won't be offered work in main stream media! Well you're not being offered mainstream work are you lovie?

You are not popular in main stream media Sonia and alternative media can see straight through you.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Sonia starts the day by hating working class people, as a change from hating young, pretty, successful women:
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2h2 hours ago
    #BlackFriday I wake to see media images of people fighting over fridges & widescreen TVs. Momentarily, I can see the upside of depopulation.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:02 pm

From another forum with thanks for the comments.
    Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @vitalvoterviews @KathyShaw1 @PennyMordauntMP good question. A hash tag couldn't possibly have any power, could it?
    No, it couldn't. Hashtags these days are the haunt of self-important obsessives, that have the bizarre idea that telling other self-important obsessives what they want to hear - that they are wonderful, wonderful people who are changing the world, and that everyone is listening to them.

In reality, few people could give a flying one about hashtags these days. Apart from the police and security services, of course, who find hashtags handy for keeping track of nutters planning riots, etc.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks to Myths and Jayelles for this.
    Jayelles » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:16 pm
    I read an article Poulton wrote about how she tracked down her trolls. She said:-

[a police officer] advised me to trace the Internet Service Provider (ISP) which could lead to the identity of who was writing about me.

Several computer technicians I work with set to work tracing my attackers.

The results revealed a woman based in Holland claiming to be an anti-child abuse campaigner.

Within 30 minutes of discovering her identity, she left a message on my mobile asking me to call her. She knew I was on to her and she tried to head me off at the pass.

I called her and she didn't answer so I texted telling her I was aware she was smearing me. She denied it.

Then I received a second name from the ISP trace. I was shocked. It was a Birmingham man who frequently tweeted supportive words to me. A mutual contact gave me his telephone number and I rang it.

This is absolute garbage. An ISP trace will tell you who the person's internet provider is - i.e. Virgin, BT etc. It most certainly doesn't tell you the person's name UNLESS (I believe) it's an organisation which acts as its own host (like a university or a newspaper) and even then it doesn't give an individual's name, just that of the organisation.

Websites log visitor information such as Internet Service Provider, operating system, type of device and sometimes the geographical area. If you know that someone lives in a certain town and uses an iPhone, then you will know there is a chance that it might be that person visiting your website, but it isn't by any means conclusive.

Poulton tweeted:-

Follow

Sonia Poulton
       ‏@SoniaPoulton
       @deadkeneneddie @JaneRussellsays @theoutlawjimmy Oh wow! I put out a shout to my contacts and 10 techies are currently tracing these people

Sonia Poulton
       ‏@SoniaPoulton
       @alittleecon @tompride No. I have been very open about support from techies. It's perfectly legal to trace ISPs and I got names from that.
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More
       3:16 PM - 7 May 2013

If she is saying she got individual names just from an ISP and without a police warrant, then she is telling porkies.
    Last edited by Jayelles on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jayelles

Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa

Postby Jayelles » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:31 pm
    Hmm. Seems to be claiming that she used Anonymous to trace people. In fact, if someone is obtaining personal phone numbers from ISPs without going through police with warrants, then it is most certainly NOT legal. Data Protection Act and Computer Misuse Act are very clear on this.

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews 8 May 2013
       Daily Mail 'journalist' @SoniaPoulton boasts about being able to ‘trace’ personal phone numbers of Twitter users http://bit.ly/10oRKqS
       0 replies 122 retweets 22 favorites
       Reply Retweet122 Favorite22
       More

Follow

Sonia Poulton
       ‏@SoniaPoulton
       @YourAnonNews Anonymous you plum, it was one of your operatives who did the ISP trace for me. LOL this is daft. no hacking involved.
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More
       RETWEETS
       FAVORITE
       innamoodBailDnide
       2:10 AM - 8 May 2013
       Connor Paschke ‏@ConnorPaschke 8 May 2013
       @SoniaPoulton @YourAnonNews Surely if someone told you they were part of Anonymous, they wouldn't be Anonymous, thus couldn't be Anonymous?
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 8 May 2013
       @ConnorPaschke @YourAnonNews It doesn't really work like that.
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More
       Sofia Zab ‏@sofiazab 8 May 2013
       @SoniaPoulton you abused your position as a journalist to do ISP traces on personal twitter trolls? And then you called & threatened them?!
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 8 May 2013
       @socentlondon abused my position? It's easy to do website ISP traces. This is silly. You need facts not fiction. Bad people around.
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More
       Connor Paschke ‏@ConnorPaschke 8 May 2013
       @SoniaPoulton @YourAnonNews I see, so you're telling me you can be Anonymous... Without being Anonymous? Better go check my dictionary.
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

@SoniaPoulton Meh, I'm not bothered about the tracing. I think calling them was wrong.
       0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
       Reply Retweet Favorite1
       More
       Mark Penrice ‏@MarkPenrice 8 May 2013
       .@SoniaPoulton @socentlondon So the suggestion is Twitter holds details of what IP I post from, and from that my ISP will cough up my fone#?
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More
       Mark Penrice ‏@MarkPenrice 8 May 2013
       .@SoniaPoulton @socentlondon Come on, scare me. DM me my number (...and then hold still whilst I submit the evidence to Leverson or whoever)
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More
       ppiixx ‏@ppiixx 8 May 2013
       @SoniaPoulton but how did you get their ip address? and how did you go from a isp name to a customer phone number?
       0 replies 2 retweets 0 favorites
       Reply Retweet2 Favorite
       More
       Nixon is a Crook ‏@occbaystreet 8 May 2013
       @SoniaPoulton @YourAnonNews Musta been AnonPoPo. And means we have a real problem on our hands. Thx 4 letting da cat outta da bag Sonia!
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

@MarkPenrice @SoniaPoulton she said website ISPs not personal. Whois records maybe.
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

hatesec ‏@hatesec 10 May 2013
       @SoniaPoulton @InnaMood @YourAnonNews Most of what "Anonymous" does involves no hacking. Social engineering and Federal Clearance, mostly.
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

innamood ‏@InnaMood 10 May 2013
       @HateSec @soniapoulton @youranonnews So if I can get phone numbers from ISP how is that done legally in uk? Smile
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

@InnaMood @SoniaPoulton @YourAnonNews What are you asking, specifically? You talking about the Comcast exploit?
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

innamood ‏@InnaMood 10 May 2013
       @HateSec @soniapoulton @youranonnews Woah, over my little head! Can you legally get telephone numbers through IPS address? Here in UK? Smile
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More

@InnaMood @SoniaPoulton @YourAnonNews I don't know how legal it is, but yes.
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More
       @InnaMood @SoniaPoulton @YourAnonNews My understanding of UK law is it cooperates fully w/ American agencies + extra bullshit.
       0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites
       Reply Retweet1 Favorite
       More

Mark Penrice ‏@MarkPenrice 10 May 2013
       @socentlondon @SoniaPoulton As in, look what website they list in their profile & run it through http://whois.com ? Terribly lame, then
       Reply Retweet Favorite
       More  

The way it was explained to me is that it is a bit like a person renting a room at a hotel for a bit. If they make a phone call from their hotel room to the outside world, then the person receiving the call might be able to ascertain that the call came from (say) Holiday Inn, Manchester. But only the hotel itself will have the details of which room the call came from and who was using the room at the time. Because of the Data Protection Act, the hotel will not divulge that information to just anyone who asks, but only if there is a police warrant to force the issue as a police warrant takes priority over the DPA.

The police have to be able to justify the raising of a warrant to obtain such information. It isn't done lightly.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Adam Bell ‏@admanian 44m44 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Hi Sonia, when you were a mainstream media journalist were you aware of any media restrictions regarding #McCann reporting?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 34m34 minutes ago
    @admanian yes. In the documentary I talk about this experience. Of writing commissioned pieces and being told couldn't run for legal fears.

lisa.rawson ‏@LisaDawnRawson 16m16 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @admanian sorry when is it on? Thanks

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @LisaDawnRawson @admanian we're still filming it Lisa, we can't finish until after #BrendaLeyland inquest. Will keep updated
    Nick Fox ‏@nicholas_net 2h2 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Think, however tragic, Brenda's inquest might be the key.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @nicholas_net I agree, we will be covering it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Michelle Kent ‏@Chelz65 4h4 hours ago
    Winning the #lottery: curse or blessing? xxxxxxhttp://www.artefactmagazine.com/2014/11/25/winning-the-lottery-curse-or-blessing/ … very interesting article with @LeeTaylorRyan

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Chelz65 @LeeTaylorRyan awww that's my amazing man, that is! Good piece.

Her 'amazing man' from the article:
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Ryanpo10
    Frankly, he doesn't look as if he was at the front of the queue when brains were being handed out.

Speaking about his time living on the streets for two years, Lee says: “I loved it. I spent eight months at Occupy sleeping in a tent outside of Saint Paul’s. We did a documentary about that but the media wouldn’t touch it. We took a few commercial buildings and just tried to make a point of what it was all about. Basically, it’s just a complete control system of money, and when you realise we’re all on the hamster wheel to nowhere, it’s a terrible thing.”

It becomes clear quite early on within the interview that Lee’s life experiences with money have led him to focus on bigger things. He’s set up a charity helping homeless women and it’s clear he’s trying to help people who are worse off than him still. Throughout our chat he brings up topics that some would call conspiracy theories: a satanic banking system, a corrupt government and the fact that we’re all owned by the state.
    Wonder why he isn't helping homeless men?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:39 pm

From Myths with thanks to Jayelles.

Jayelles » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:26 pm
    So reporting threats to the police is an assault, but illegally obtaining the contact details of someone who disagreed with you is ok? Does she think that's what brunt did and is trying to claim the same? Shame brunt identified leyland not through dark forces but the ability to read her name since she didn't tweet anonymously originally.
    Poulton claims that she got OFCOMed because she supported cannabis. That's not how I read it. If you read the OFCOM investigation into her reporting, it found her "in breach" of their code because she had failed to demonstrate impartiality in a debate about the contentious subject of cannabis - impartiality is quite rightly considered an essential aspect of journalism.

Is she demonstrating this crucial impartiality in her documentary about the McCann case? Only time will tell. However, as a journalist, she should know that there is an expectation for her to be impartial, to exhibit integrity in her investigations and for her documentary to be factual. I gather she isn't bound by OFCOM which sets out a code of standards for factual reporting - something which I find a bit dodgy. I'd never hire someone who refused to be governed by the same code of professional standards as everyone else. I'd be wondering what they were afraid of and if everyone adopted the same attitude, the country would be in an even bigger mess than it is. Can you imagine if doctors, lawyers, teachers, tradesmen all worked to their "own" standards and rejected those set down by statute?

If Poulton is making "documentaries" outwith OFCOM's code of standards, what sets her apart from anyone else who makes a YouTube video to rant about some aspect of life? Answer - absolutely nothing that I can see. It's just a video that some individual has made and uploaded to the internet. One of millions.

But if, as she says, she is having a meeting with broadcasters after it is completed, does that means she intends to try and sell it? Because that won't go down well with those (admittedly few) hounders who are opposed to anyone making money from the case.

Someone posted a tweet she had made about how she thought that people who failed to report online abuse had a lot to answer for, yet she is openly attacking and trying to expose the people who reported online abuse of the McCanns and their children. I'll be interested to see how she reconciles this apparent contradiction in her documentary. I'll also be interested to see how she reconciles her own association with some of the worst trolls on Twitter with her stance AGAINST internet trolling.

Incidentally, I am assuming that she has obtained a copy of the dossier since she seems to be making certain authoritative claims about its contents. Surely she wouldn't make a documentary based on assumptions about a document she hasn't seen? Or is she actually believing the hounders who told her that the dossier = the wiki?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 am

The Suppressionals ‏@1matthewwright1 21m21 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton will you be outside the inquest? there could be some shy anon web group users there @hondo1650 @MrsWaspie @TheJENRelurns

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @1matthewwright1 @hondo1650 @MrsWaspie @TheJENRelurns I'll be there, please come and say hi whoever might be there!
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty So, who's she woke up hating this morning? Oh, it appears to be everyone.

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:58 am

Nick Fox ‏@nicholas_net 4h4 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton If Brenda's family have any plans for litigation could open up a whole can of worms. Was there a dossier? If so from where?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    @nicholas_net I am certain they would win and against a number of media outlets too. Brenda was harassed and demonised.

Nick Fox ‏@nicholas_net 3h3 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Highly unlikely that Brenda was texting the Mccanns 50 times a day. You can block numbers easily. So Malone was lying.
    @nicholas_net It wasn't true. Sunday Mirror were forced to apologise. Malone pulled the figure out of her backside

Nick Fox ‏@nicholas_net 3h3 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton I didn't know they issued an apology. All Mirror stories on Mccanns seem to be written by Clarence : -)

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @nicholas_net it was a quiet, hidden away apology. Malone was belligerent as hell with me about it. She's not off hook yet!

Like anyone is going to care what she thinks.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:59 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
    @skymartinbrunt will you be at #BrendaLeyland inquest, Martin? Very keen to talk with you for documentary. TY.
    Playing to the gallery again - her hater fans will lap all that Truthseeking up. What are they going to do when the coroner fails to follow the script they have written in their empty, nasty heads?

Besides start abusing the coroner?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:50 pm

she' s desperate for attention , from anyone .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:38 am

Stephen Parry
    ‏@StephenParry80
    @robyatkins Danny Alexander refused to answer a reasonable question about austerity from @SoniaPoulton
    Odd, the way no-one ever wants to speak to her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:13 am

Tina Marie ‏@TrutherDolly 7h7 hours ago
    .@SoniaPoulton At #BrendaLeyland inquest get a good look @ #SgtKevinTaylor of #Braunstone police not w colleagues on>https://leics.police.uk/local-policing/braunstone-park-and-rowley-fields …

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @TrutherDolly he's not there, is he? Also, is PC Michael Payne related to David in any way?
    She's totally bananas, so everyone who has the surname Payne is related to David Payne, is that what's going through her drug-soaked apology for a brain? Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Dec 2
    #paedophilenextdoor No, we must not accept paedophilia or any abuse. It must be brought into the light not to normalise it, but deal with it

Rich Spalding ‏@rich_spalding 1h1 hour ago
    @SoniaPoulton sonia i'm new to twitter so i hope you get this. Do you know anything about #benfellows ? Do you know if he is ok?

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
    @rich_spalding Ben is fine. I spoke with him last week. I am going to be doing stuff with him in the new year.
    Oh dear! As any casual reader of Icke's knows, Fellows is regarded as a total fraud in conspiraloon world.

And here's a thing - she keeps going on about bringing things into the light and uncovering things. It's well beyond even normal conspiraloon nosiness, it's an obsession with her.

Which suggests to me that something in her own past is what is driving her?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty DELUSIONAL IDIOT

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:12 am

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @NicolaJSwinney @siamesey @BigPhiIIyStyle I'm a professional TV and radio broadcaster, Nicola, that's a given.
    Since when is chasing people around like an irritating, yappy little dog - and being ignored - 'professional'? Since when is relying on Bennett and his ilk for research 'professional'? Since when is falling for every invented 'fact' professional? Since when is constantly jumping to the WRONG conclusions 'professional'? She may do it to pay for poser tat like £90 diaries, but she simply isn't in the same league as REAL journos.

She's little more than the Katie Hopkins of the conspiraloon world. And Hopkins probably gets paid more.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:09 pm

She's a pain - and a liar:
    Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @FullyAnalogue I don't have any money or assets. Since when was a question illegal?

Tanya Oakes ‏@tanyamoakes 15m15 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @FullyAnalogue And there's the problem, people are becoming too scared to say what they think or question things

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 8m8 minutes ago
    @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue absolutely. My job is to ask questions. Being scared to do so would make me somewhat redundant!
    People without money don't pay £90 for stupid glorified diaries with polka dot covers, or buy them in Sloane Square.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 1h1 hour ago
    Norfolk Police's Simon Bailey says viewing indecent images of abused children should be decriminalised. Anyone checked his computer lately?
    She's heading the right way for a date with libel lawyer.
    we all know academics have been working hard to normalise paedophilia. Well survivors know that people who watch these vids are abusers too

kariyumyum ‏@kariyumyum 6m6 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton becoming indicative of people in his position and those above him. Its terrifying that they are allowed to say such things

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @kariyumyum and then I'm the one savaged for questioning it! Warped logic for sure.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @maynon2013 @AngrybriTony and have you seen the libel accusations I've received today? There are some dodgy people on Twitter.

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty Now having a bit of a meltdown

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:11 pm

he OSC ‏@OSC______P 51m51 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue did you learn nothing from <smiley face>?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 15m15 minutes ago
    @OSC______P @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue Not the same and I will not be bullied into silence either. We're still allowed to ask questions.

The OSC ‏@OSC______P 14m14 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue that would be a for a court to decide - we like q, but ask the correct ones, legally. smile

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 12m12 minutes ago
    @OSC______P @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue I did.

The OSC ‏@OSC______P 10m10 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue going to sue, but, it was bad practice and a grossly-offensive suggestion (to him and others).

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 8m8 minutes ago
    @OSC______P @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue it wasn't offensive to him, or shouldn't be, it was a question. I don't care about your offence btw
    The OSC ‏@OSC______P 6m6 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue Well TY for your humanity smile - our role is to assist all people who are smeared and defamed.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @OSC______P @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue And my role is to protect children from those who would abuse them, as I have told you before.

3:32 am - 5 Dec 2014
    The OSC ‏@OSC______P 4m4 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue not doiing very well are you? the reason being you do not undersatnd the issues.

@SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue it is because you are a tabloid hack : (

@SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue and we know where they are all going.

The Peasants' Revolt ‏@FullyAnalogue 1m1 minute ago
    @OSC______P @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes Guys - I'm out - I offered advice, as I said, don't want to take it - your call.
    0e
    The OSC ‏@OSC______P 1m1 minute ago
    @FullyAnalogue @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes Ditto.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5s5 seconds ago
    @FullyAnalogue @OSC______P @tanyamoakes Me too. I repeat. A question is not libel. I resent the way this man with his agenda has hijacked it

The Peasants' Revolt ‏@FullyAnalogue 16m16 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @OSC______P @tanyamoakes absolutely a question can be libel. At least that's what I was taught at Journalism school !

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 12m12 minutes ago
    @FullyAnalogue @OSC______P @tanyamoakes well maybe that's where we differ. I am prepared to be challenged on it.

The Peasants' Revolt ‏@FullyAnalogue 12m12 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @OSC______P @tanyamoakes therefore if he sued you for libel, you have proof?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 11m11 minutes ago
    @FullyAnalogue @OSC______P @tanyamoakes proof of what? I'm about done with this convo. Let the chips fall. I asked a simple question. End.

The Peasants' Revolt ‏@FullyAnalogue 8m8 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @OSC______P @tanyamoakes well if you have the privilege of the court you can ask Simon Bailey what you want ! Good luck

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @FullyAnalogue @OSC______P @tanyamoakes I see where you're coming from. Stirring from get go. You don't shut me down on a threat. Report me.

The Peasants' Revolt ‏@FullyAnalogue 4m4 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @OSC______P @tanyamoakes not threatening at all. I am very surprised that you haven't the nous to understand friendly advice

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @OSC______P @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue lol like I would remove it on your say so. Run along now. I know your agenda and it sickens me.

3:31 am - 5 Dec 2014
    The OSC ‏@OSC______P 28m28 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue Such anger and ignorance.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 4 Empty POULTON DISSES CHARITIES AND CELEBRITY SUPPORTERS

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:56 am

From Myths with thanks to Jayelles and scoobydo.
    Jayelles » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:56 pm
    She's really got it in for charities and celebrities who support charities.

This attitude gets up my nose. Charities BENEFIT from having skilled paid staff and it is a fact that having a celebrity on board will generate more revenue for a charity.

Having only unpaid staff working for a charity is all very noble, but it's not realistic as it isn't sustainable. I enjoy doing charity work, but like most folk, I can only spare so many hours a week and there are times when I am not available at all. That's the problem. If a charity is going to be run efficiently, then it needs staff who can be relied upon to give a full-time commitment and the only way they're going to get that is to pay them.

Some of these charities are massive because they have a global reach and they need professionals at the top to run them. They are only going to the right people at the top if they offer a reasonable wage. I think anyone who has an issue with this probably doesn't understand it very well.

With regard to posy celebs - isn't that what they do? They pose for the cameras and they have massive egos and people flock to see them and will pay silly prices for articles with their names/faces on them. Frankly, I couldn't care what celebrities do for charity, as long as it benefits the charity. At the end of the day, the priority needs to be the people/animals/etc that they are set up to help. I'd rather a charity was "corporate" and paid a percentage of its income to people who will raise megabucks to help the beneficiaries than it was very noble and relied on volunteers and only managed to help a fraction of beneficiaries.
    scoobydoo » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:30 pm
    If charities don't pay a wage then those working for them need a private income which on turn means charities would be run only be the rich rather than the most capable. As for celebrities, its free or for the charity so what's the problem unless she wanted more pr people employed.
    scoobydoo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:27 am
    Why is she trying to identify the person who reported the threats to the police anyway? If she thinks reporting threats to the police is a crime then tell the police, they have the details of the person anyway. If its not a crime what does she intend to do, expose the person so they can be threatened and stalked by the antis as they will be the only ones who see anything poulton makes and the only ones interested in knowing the identity of the person who told police about the threats. Everyone else fully agrees that someone reporting stalkers and people who threaten violence would be sensible to not give them theriur identity so as to avoid becoming a victim. If poulton gives out their identity the antis will stalk and abuse them and they will end up in the dock it. Its fair to say that if they report threats against others they will report threats against themselves. Poulton herself could end up on trial for llibel as she tweeted that the person reporting the threats was wanted by police for an assault on a woman and implied the assault led to death. So if she add sn identity, even if she gets it wrong, the person she identifies can sue for libel.

As for the antis claims that the McCanns might behind the reporting of the threats there is no evidence of that and given the timing its more likely the reporter was someone who read swan and summers book and was so shocked by the bit about trolls they went on line, saw actual threats and reported them. But even if it was the McCanns, so what, the threats are against them and their children, they have every right to report them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 pm