A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Empty NOW SHE'S WEAVING CONSPIRACIES OVER DCI REDWOOD'S RETIREMENT

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:45 am

Enden Nic ‏@Twittwoonic 3h3 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton What do you make of DCI Redmond quitting, if reports are true?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    @Twittwoonic I'm not happy about it. I had some hope that truth will out with him...maybe that was the problem.

Enden Nic ‏@Twittwoonic 3h3 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Yes, I would have to agree with you. I think he got to the point where the evidence were pointing in a direction he daren't go
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    @Twittwoonic that's my instinct too.
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 PKuWmDzdfemqF4YanD2DvB7FpphPjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC  SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxX2ioO3ESGUVALmSYsVwbPWCurFpT2pP4U38ciAuS0R3Jt20Mrg

I thought the stupid fool was an 'investigative journalist' - at least in her dreams. Because if she ever bothered to do the most basic fact-checking, she would know that Redwood's SCHEDULED retirement was announced months ago.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:52 pm

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.  See post no 100 above for the earlier scoobydoo posts referred to.
    Poulton, and that other so-called journalist before her, Hutton, both predicate their "questions" on one belief. They both believe the McCanns are guilty of something and must be blamed for whatever they believe them to have done and they are both unable to separate that belief from the reality of a proper investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine.

Their emotional reaction to the McCanns is clearly the focus for them rather than any genuine independent investigative stance. Were either of them to be real investigative journalists as they claim, they would not come to the subject having already decreed where the blame lies but with open minds and open eyes.

Your excellent post, scoobydoo, reflects this issue very well. You identify the complete lack of logic in the stance Poulton is taking over the compilation of the dossier. She claims to be a journalist standing up for the bullied and the underdog but does not see the horrendous and vicious and obscene abuse which the dossier compiler presumably reported to the police. Because the abuse is directed at the McCanns who Poulton has no truck with she has had to take the wholly illogical position of decrying the person who took the perfectly legal and completely moral stance of reporting online abuse against the parents of a missing child.

As you point out, there is no need for her to know the identity of the dossier compiler. The police will be fully aware of that person's identity and can, if they feel the need, contact that person directly. The only possible reason that Poulton and her gun-toting partner on this "documentary" video can wish to know the person's identity is in order to expose that person for the benefit of the hate scum who she has allied herself with, whose sick photoshopping, obscenity and vile abuse she ignores can then be directed at the individual who did something which the overwhelming majority of the population would agree was the right thing to do.

If that is not the reason why Poulton is so desperate to find the identity of that person then I challenge her to explain to everyone what is her reason.

Why, Sonia Poulton, are you clearly so desperate to find the identity of someone who committed no offence and behaved in the way any moral and upright citizen should by reporting to the Police what they believed to be criminal behaviour? Do you feel that all reports made to the Police by people who believe a crime is being committed should be made openly available to freelance so-called journalists with the name of the person making that report or does it only apply in this case?

I will be very interested to see if you can answer this or whether you will simply avoid the issue and continue with what increasingly looks like some kind of frenzied emotional outburst rather than serious journalism.

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Attachment
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 4h4 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu @ladyfarqhall @Schofe I'm only making a documentary about the untold story of Madeleine - why should anyone be rattled?
    She really is kidding herself, isn't she? Most people are looking forward to the inevitable trainwreck - must remember to lay in extra popcorn.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Empty SHE'S OFF AGAIN

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:05 am

lady Farq-Hall ‏@ladyfarqhall Dec 10
    #MCCANN Jimmy Jones is, without doubt, the biggest skeleton in ---> @SoniaPoulton 's closet. He will, actually be her downfall @Adeybob
    0 replies . 0 retweets 0 favourites
    Reply Retweet Favourite
    More
    Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter Dec 10
    @ladyfarqhall @SoniaPoulton @Adeybob 'Scuse me dear but in what way does this help find Madeleine? #mccann
    0 replies . 1 retweet 1 favourite
    Reply Retweet1 Favourite1
    More
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Dec 10
    @CaroleShooter they don't want to help find Madeleine, they want to stop people asking questions.
    0 replies . 6 retweets 5 favourites
    Reply Retweet6 Favourite5
    More
    Weiss ‏@w_nicht 31m31 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @Moondamp_Roses @CaroleShooter Yep, that much is clear. They had already 2007 'a long list to sue'.
    0 replies . 0 retweets 1 favourite
    Reply Retweet Favourite1
    More
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 16m16 minutes ago
    @w_nicht @Moondamp_Roses @CaroleShooter I am expecting to be next. I say bring it on. Let's get this into open court.
    0 replies . 1 retweet 2 favourites
    Reply Retweet1 Favourite2
    More
    DarK Mavis... ‏@_DarkMavis 14m14 minutes ago
    @soniapoulton @caroleshooter @moondamp_roses @w_nicht ....
    Stephen Farrant ‏@56cheffy 10h10 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Will you be going to #BrendaLeyland inquest? If so will you be doorstepping @skymartinbrunt #mccann
    0 replies . 2 retweets 6 favourites
    Reply Retweet2 Favourite6
    More
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 10h10 hours ago
    @56cheffy Yes Brenda's inquest. Just discovered it has been changed from final to pre-review. I find that Interesting development #mcann RIP
    0 replies . 9 retweets 7 favourites
    Reply Retweet9 Favourite7
    More
    Louise ‏@siamesey 8h8 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @jojoknapers @56cheffy ha!!!!!!! that's Officalspeak for "this aint gonna be straightforward"#BrendaLeyland
    0 replies . 2 retweets 1 favourite
    Reply Retweet2 Favourite1
    More
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 1h1 hour ago
    @siamesey @jojoknapers @56cheffy that's right.
    Reply Retweet Favourite
    More
    MrsJay ‏@jojoknapers 56m56 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @siamesey @56cheffy wonder if Sky News will be reporting this? I think not! #BrendaLeyland
    0 replies . 1 retweet 1 favourite
    Reply Retweet1 Favourite1
    More
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 17m17 minutes ago
    @jojoknapers @siamesey @56cheffy wonder if the crime correspondent will be called?
    MrsJay ‏@jojoknapers 7m7 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @siamesey @56cheffy lol - if their targeted reporting ,etc,is implicated as a cause they will be unable to report this case?
    Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @jojoknapers @siamesey @56cheffy I don't know the position, but it's clearly uncomfortable because I have word of that in doc  
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 44m44 minutes ago
    @_DarkMavis @CaroleShooter @Moondamp_Roses @w_nicht ha! They should wait and see the footage we have. I am blessed with a fearless team.
    DarK Mavis... ‏@_DarkMavis 21m21 minutes ago
    @soniapoulton @caroleshooter @moondamp_roses @w_nicht ..i look forward to that ...very much so ...!
    Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @_darkmavis @caroleshooter @moondamp_roses @w_nicht me too. I have come to truly understand the truth of the lie!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Lady Farq-Hall ‏@ladyfarqhall 31m31 minutes ago
    #MCCANN Because I tried 2 expose @SoniaPoulton 's phone hacking past & links to Jimmy Jones, she has decided to brand me a child abuser

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @ladyfarqhall libel. @metpoliceuk can you help me proceed against this individual under Malicious Communications Act legislation? #mcann

4:42 AM - 11 Dec 2014
    Lady Farq-Hall ‏@ladyfarqhall 5m5 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Are you having a laugh Sonia??? You threatened to "rock up to my house with Lee Ryan" in an act of intimidation @metpoliceuk
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Empty STILL BLATHERING AWAY

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:54 am

The OSC ‏@OSC______P Dec 5
    @SoniaPoulton @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue going to sue, but, it was bad practice and a grossly-offensive suggestion (to him and others).

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Dec 5
    @OSC______P @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue it wasn't offensive to him, or shouldn't be, it was a question. I don't care about your offence btw

cath marmite ‏@cathywathywoo 16h16 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @OSC______P @tanyamoakes @FullyAnalogue don't worry he's just a mouthy nonce

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @cathywathywoo his behaviour is vile, thank you
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Empty The daily rant begins

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:37 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 47m 47 minutes ago
    In our world too many people have been getting away with it for too long. If you are funded by public then you are answerable to public, too
    Wonder what 'it' is?  

Whatever 'it' is, seems anyone who disagrees with gobby is 'IN IT' or 'GETTING AWAY WITH IT'.    Any ideas on what exactly 'IT' is?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Empty SHE'S BEEN PESTERING CARTER RUCK

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:18 am

From another forum with thanks.
    Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @elizawoods @_DarkMavis I'm going to share little something from this week's filming of doc. I get impression that Adam Tudor is not a fan!
    Oh goodie, she's been pestering Carter Ruck. Can't be long till she calls them 'child abusers', as she does anyone that doesn't agree with her.

She's a bit like a female version of Russell Brand, with all the conspiraloonacy, attention-seeking and bigging herself up. Less successful and talented, of course. And none too bright, as can be seen by the creatures she's hanging around with
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:38 am

Louise ‏@siamesey 9m9 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu @56cheffy @_DarkMavis @elizawoods theres a certain Freedom in Poverty. #McCann #tryit

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @siamesey @RosalindaHu @56cheffy @_DarkMavis @elizawoods Yes, just so long as it's not too impoverished and then it enters whole new arena.
    Yes, it would be too, too ghastly if one was too poor to afford £90 polka dot poser diaries from Sloane Square. Laughing Laughing

That's some bunch of looneytunes losers in her fan club - what could possibly go wrong?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:28 am

xxxxxxhttps://twitter.com/SoniaPoulton/status/544419940707868672
    remove xxxxx to access link.
    stan_ salmon ‏@stan_salmon 8h8 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton hi Sonia to let you know that Ben fellows arrested tonight at Birmingham airport, Chris spivey has just posted on facebook.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @stan_salmon thank you, talking to editor about it right now

========

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Brown2000Sarah just talked with West Midlands Police. They say they did not arrest anyone called Ben Fellows. So who did? @RandolphTrent

2:43 am - 15 Dec 2014
    Randolph Trent ‏@RandolphTrent 11m11 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @Brown2000Sarah don't know chris spivey claimed on his facebook account! He was arrested at the airport,

Happy BigBird ‏@Brown2000Sarah 11m11 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @RandolphTrent wow !! And yes exactly who did ? There was another status come through that Ben was being taken to london met

Randolph Trent ‏@RandolphTrent 11m11 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @Brown2000Sarah very odd!

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 10m10 minutes ago
    @Brown2000Sarah @RandolphTrent well here's the thing. It might not be regular force but Special Branch.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:45 pm

xxxxhttp://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/ben-fellows-is-arrested/
    (remove xxxx to use link)
    Ben Fellows Is Charged
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Images-2
    The first point to make is that Mr Fellows is as entitled to a fair legal process as anyone else and that means not publishing anything that could prejudice a possible future trial.

However, it does need to be pointed out that there is a great deal of disinformation online about his case.

So, I’m going to stick to the facts.

1) Just over a year ago, 8th Aug 2013, Ben Fellows was arrested for ‘Conspiracy to Pervert the course of Justice’.

2) According to what he himself has written, in early 2014 he left the country and in the process skipped police bail.

3) On his return to the country from Lanzerote yesterday he was arrested and apparently placed in custody until the 29th December when he will appear before a Crown Court.

Those are the facts and anyone who is stupid enough to speculate on this case or repeat some of the false information found online could end up either a) ending up charged themselves for being in ‘contempt of court’, or b) facing a civil case for libel.
    Oh, so Soya's latest lost cause is banged up because he skipped bail? How very right-on and keeping it real!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 14m14 minutes ago
    Today I have refused to be a witness against Robert Green. #holliegreig when are accused going to be called to answer questions?

Colette Croft ‏@collywobbles54 10m10 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton why are MSM not quoting coroner in full? What were her exact words pls? You made notes I presume?

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @collywobbles54 they are not quoting it in full possibly because it doesn't serve them. They may be implicated. My report is in documentary  
    How can she 'refuse' to be a witness? Or is this just more self-important bullshit?

As far as I know, she can't.   They can get a court order for her to give evidence, and if she refuses she could be fined or maybe imprisoned for contempt of court.   I think the only way out of testifying is if she is currently married to him as her evidence could be prejudicial or biased. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Empty She's shrieking again

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5h5 hours ago
    Today I have refused to be a witness against Robert Green. #holliegreig when are accused going to be called to answer questions?

Bob Peasant ‏@woodmouse1 3h3 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton what? who is asking you to be a witness against him?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 23m23 minutes ago
    @woodmouse1 Scottish Police

Weiss ‏@w_nicht 19m19 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @woodmouse1 Whaaaat?

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @w_nicht @woodmouse1 yes, you heard it right.

==========

Weiss ‏@w_nicht 14m14 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @woodmouse1 That is one of the ugliest case of cover up and hunting of people who try to fight for justice, that I have seen.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @w_nicht @woodmouse1 yup! The Hoax group are vile, Jon Stevenson is super troll who needs putting in a jacket that does up at the back
    Now she's in trouble, if she's involved with those scammers.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2h2 hours ago
    I think it's wrong that parents can't film children in school plays. I'm still furious that I couldn't film my daughter last year. #Memories
    She has a school age child, and her boyfriend is a gun-toting, thuggish ex-jailbird. What a bloody hypocrite!
    There is no reason a parent can't film their own child. What they can't do is film and broadcast someone else's own child without their full (in the case of schools: written) permission. There is a very good reason for that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:28 am

may non ‏@maynon2013 2h2 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton do you think maybe news items about black friday were using actors?

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @maynon2013 who knows? Anything possible with beloved media. It wouldn't be a first to concoct stories would it?
    Pot calling the kettle black? She manages very well to concoct things, doesn't she?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:31 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
    It's not #panicsaturday just because media says it is. People need to stop being manipulated into buying more stuff and acting brainless.
    How very true! There's nothing more laughable than silly women getting upset because that £90 diary with the polka dot cover is sold out in their favourite Sloane Square shop!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 5h 5 hours ago
    @stubarney @David_Cameron DC is not keen to answer any of my questions and I have paid several visits to him to do so!
    So, why would Cameron bother giving a no-mark like her the time of day? She's about as relevant as a yappy little dog.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Today a bus crashed in Glasgow City Center, 6 dead, many injured, so what words of wisdom do we get from the 'celebrated investigative journalist'?
    Mandi Riseman ‏@Mandi_Tinker 37m37 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton wasn't there a helicopter crash last Christmas too awful

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Mandi_Tinker was there when it was? Awwww.
    'Awwwww'? How could a so-called 'investigative journalist' NOT know about a police helicopter going through the roof of a crowded pub, only a year ago? Phoney as a $9 bill, that one. IMO.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 5 Empty Hounders, this time getting excited about whoever Poulton's been hassling for her supposed 'video'

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:48 am

Re: Sonia Poulton Update
    Post Latetothecase Yesterday at 9:09 pm

Justine maybe?

If she will talk about the docs left behind and the mysterious map, then that would make it unmissable imo.
    Bit of a problem there, sweetcheeks.
     There WERE no 'docs' or 'maps' under sofas. Morais' ex-boyfriend Duarte Levy made the whole story up for $$$$$$, as he fabricated so much else the haters insist on repeating as Troo Facts.

Indeed, the haters believe so much utter claptrap, they actually know very little about the case. Which is one of the many reasons all their causes are lost, and all their ghoulish imaginings nothing more than the product of their own diseased minds.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:48 pm

From another forum with thanks.
    Gullible, deluded hater:

I hope Sonia is watching her back.
    They would do well to carry out some of that 'research' they are all so fond of; Sonia has shown herself to be a world-class backstab while climbing the greasy ladder of conspiraloonacy fame. Don't they know about her role in wrecking Icke TV, aka The People's Voice?

Many observers suspect she is more than capable of backstab her current fan club, once the full story of Leyland's death becomes public.

There's £££££££ to be made from the Mail and Sky in How I was fooled by the loony haters, stories. There's none to be made in yet another conspiraloon YouTube of Sonia being ignored, or Sonia and her thuggish boyfriend threatening people, fuelled by 'research' from Bennett, the hounders and the numpties.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:37 am