A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:32 am

DarK CHerry FuNk ‏@_DarkMavis 18m18 minutes ago
    @soniapoulton @mschief1 @umweltbuerger when do you think it will be available for us to see .... ? x

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @_DarkMavis @mschief1 @umweltbuerger well we can't finish it until Brenda's inquest but hopefully asap after then.
    Will it ever see the light of day? Ah yes, of course it will - if she doesn't like what she hears, she'll just start new conspiraloonacy involving the coroner.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 4h 4 hours ago
    Just interviewed the marvellous @ProfilerPatB #mcann #TheUntoldStoryOfMadeleineMccann thank you, Pat.
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Witchfacex1 SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Witchfacex1
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 4h 4 hours ago
    Just interviewed the marvellous @ProfilerPatB #mcann #TheUntoldStoryOfMadeleineMccann thank you, Pat.
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Witchfacex1 SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Witchfacex1
    Jane Barnes ‏@Jabarn 30m30 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @ProfilerPatB Pat knows the score. Has contributed a great deal to exposing this. Thx for your work too Sonia

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Jabarn @ProfilerPatB totally agree, Pat is fully clued up.
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReUTjPaeNmgbfTHkaQxtmdctUgYwc6reXFvv_oXbS5IJG3jGzs
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Sonia Poulton retweeted
    Alan Taylor-Shearer @alantshearer · 2h 2 hours ago
    Just how much control do the #McCanns have over the Pressttitutes? We find out with @SoniaPoulton and a powerful documentary

====

Kev Thomas ‏@chilledkev 4h4 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @ProfilerPatB Pats a star. Impeccable logic

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @chilledkev @ProfilerPatB yes. Cannot disagree.

=====

M.Rohdeisinnocent! ‏@MEkralc 53m53 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @ProfilerPatB Excellent Sonia. It sounds as if you are giving this a real shot. Maybe people may learn truth after all.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @MEkralc @ProfilerPatB we are definitely giving it our best shot, thank you
    If there's one kind of person I really hate it's media wannabe whores. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:00 am

Andrew Booth ‏@Bozzlekicks 39m39 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Pleased to see some1 is willing 2 look @ the #Mccann case from other side, not for themselves,or anyone else, but for Maddie.x

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Bozzlekicks TY myself & production team reached a point of frustration where we couldn't see any other media telling it, so had no choice!

Odd how it hasn't dawned on her that there's a very good reason for that - that she's being fed a load of cr*p by her new admirers
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:47 am

tigerloaf » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:35 am
    I don't think she has set out on this venture with the deliberate aim of setting up the numpties and haters. I think she is a gullible person who has latched onto their campaign of hate because it fits in with her conspiracy-led world view of them out there (authority figures) being against the rest of us.

She hasn't done the necessary in-depth research to understand just how flawed the claims from these numpties and haters really are. She has ironically allowed herself to be led by stories which the MSM originally put out for profit motives and which these fools have latched onto so tightly they cannot let them go. Her methods of research are not balanced. She sets out to interview people but when only the antis are willing to be interviewed she automatically thinks that means the McCanns and those who support them have guilty secrets to hide. She doesn't take into account the fact that she is an absolute nobody who they are simply ignoring. She doesn't take into account the way that the antis latch onto anybody who talks big like Pat Brown whose actual profiling career was zero but who found she could wing it on minor TV shows, like Hutton who wrote a book which jumped on a bandwagon of abuse but nobody else who was there seems to believe, like Birch who claims the craziest things such as his solving of the case without a shred of real evidence, like Bennett who is actually a complete failure and a genuinely disgraced ex-solicitor who demonstrated in the High Court not just contempt but sheer bloody incompetence.

Sonia Poulton has been taken for a fool on other matters where her research has been appallingly flimsy and where she has latched onto a particular side in an issue because it fits her world view. Hollie Greig springs to mind immediately. She doesn't appear to have learnt her lesson from that; a flaw which Bennett seems to also have in his character. Her idea of an exposé is a one-sided rant where she harangues those who have chosen not to subject themselves to her Skyping or Youtubing and where she accepts the word of anyone who supports the case she has latched onto.

She pretends to be an investigative journalist and thinks this entails going round asking inane questions of anyone who will give her a few minutes of their time. A good example of that was the hilarious questioning of the cops on duty outside the PM's house about the PM's views on Father's for Justice. Utterly pointless and stupid questioning but all part of her methodology. What she forgets is that genuine investigative journalists don't simply latch onto a subject, don't come to a subject with a pre-determined view that cannot be changed (such as her view about supposed McCann neglect), don't forget that there are at least two sides to any story even if one side is ignoring you. Real investigative journalists immerse themselves in the entirety of the subject. They look at both sides (or more) of a case. They don't rely on others for their information. They go to the actual sources, not the secondary sources and do the proper donkey work or reading absolutely everything available. Poulton is not doing the full job.

She has a bee in her bonnet about neglect by the McCanns but unfortunately for her that line is dead in the water with editors and more reasonable people (including the police of two countries) who can see that the leaving of the children in the apartment just a one minute walk away was not neglect. It was a bad decision which will live with the parents for the rest of their lives. Hounding them over such a mistake is not going to wash with anyone either in the media or in decent society as a whole, so she will be very lucky to get beyond Youtube.

I can see no signs that this mockumentary will turn out any better than anything else she has been involved in. But I have no doubt that were she to suddenly see the errors in the 'research' done by the likes of Bennett and Brown, which she is relying on at the moment, then she would have no qualms about turning it into a piece about the hounders. She has already switched her position once on the subject of abusive trolls and could do so very easily again.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:34 am

Tigerloaf:

And Poulton thinks that her interaction with such trolls gives her kudos and gravity as a 'journalist'. Such foolishness is what has got her into the position she is in, unable to even hold a position on Icke Blog TV and now scrabbling around with an ex-con to make a mockumentary attacking both the parents of a missing child who have admitted their mistake in leaving her alone and the MSM for exposing the abuse on the Internet which she previously decried herself.

She is making herself a complete laughing stock. Crass interviews of people whose knowledge of the case is flimsy at best will not make her Youtube video a rousing success. And making presumptions that just because somebody doesn't want to be interviewed by a nobody for Youtube means they are hiding things is even dafter.

This mockumentary will be the ultimate proof of just how little connection Poulton has with the real world of investigative journalism.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Empty POULTON AND HER PARTNER STALKING AN INNOCENT TEACHER AND HIS FAMILY

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:24 pm

http://tompride.wordpress.com/2014/11/16/a-daily-mail-journalist-is-trolling-my-friends/#comment-88213
    16 Sunday Nov 2014

Posted by Tom Pride in hopeless naivety

UK tabloid journalists are (mostly) a bunch of scum.

You only need to know about the Milly Dowler case and all the other recent cases involving them to know that.

And freelance journalist Sonia Poulton – who writes mainly for the Daily Mail and the Daily Express – is no exception.

Poulton and her partner Lee Ryan, along with a handful of her colleagues, have been threatening me with libel and even threats of violence since I wrote these blogposts nearly two years ago:

Daily Mail hack boasts about being able to ‘trace’ personal phone numbers of Twitter users

Mail hack threatens to sue me for asking how she traced Twitter users’ personal information

This is what you get when you dare to question a tabloid journalist in the UK

These threats have mostly been just water off a duck’s back to me.

But recently their campaign of hate against me has taken a more sinister turn. Having failed to scare me into silence, they’ve started to turn on my friends.

Here’s a recent Facebook status from a friend of mine, the comments below it are self-explanatory (reproduced with permission):

To see, access the link above.

And now, since my friend blocked the journalist’s attempts to hassle him, he’s started to get nasty and very personal messages from Ryan and a handful of other Poulton’s colleagues.

Please remember, my friend has nothing to do with this blog, he is just a teacher.

Here are examples of a few of the messages from Poulton and her colleagues (the abuse will make more sense if you know my friend’s wife is Polish):

They started mentioning personal things, to show they were tracking him, in this case a new bicycle he had just bought for his 7-year old son:

They even knew about a visit to an Indian restaurant he made recently:

And they let him know they are watching his wife too:

And a lot lot more nasty messages, too many to post here, this one showing they are tracking his locations:

And some messages which are downright sinister

My friend’s a bit of a tough cookie so fortunately he’s not intimidated by all this.

But this trolling of innocent members of the public by tabloid journalists proves that nothing has changed since Leveson:

See who the new chairman of press complaints is - Paul Dacre.    Who also happens to be the editor of the Daily Mail.

And to those tabloid trolls who are definitely reading this blogpost, I promise you this:

Your pathetic attempts to intimidate me and my friends into silence will only make me even more determined to expose the wrongdoing of you and the UK tabloid press on this blog.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Alex Braithwaite ‏@labour52rose 2h2 hours ago
    A Daily Mail journalist is trolling my friends xxxxxxxxhttp://wp.me/p1U04a-8r1 via @ThomasPride

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @labour52rose can you please stop sharing these lies, Alex. This man has been libelling me for two years and you are spreading it. Why?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:58 pm

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Gun_toting_lotto_failure_lee_taylor_ryan

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Gun_toting_lotto_loser_lee_taylor_ryan

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:03 pm

think we can all see it 's Poulton that 's lying , she and her crim pal are trying to scare anyone that doesn 't bow down and worship the pair of them . she 's going to get into real trouble carrying on like this and using that thug as muscle .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:06 am

Tom Pride ‏@ThomasPride 2h2 hours ago
    The tinfoil hat smears accusing me of being a Russian spy were posted by @SoniaPoulton's sidekick Lee Ryan. Enjoy: pic.twitter.com/Hca2wsnT01

sandy ‏@lizardvanilla 2h2 hours ago
    @ThomasPride @SoniaPoulton this Lee Ryan does seem to be an obsessive loser. Sorry you've had him on your case as a nasty

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @lizardvanilla don't get involved in smearing me, you will look foolish

Peter Clarke ‏@creativeblock_ 2h2 hours ago
    @ThomasPride @joneyi1 @SoniaPoulton ugly business

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @creativeblock_ yes it is, tell Julian to stop smearing me, he is a very ugly character and I have serious work to do
    Serious work? Like what?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 1h1 hour ago
    I love the fact that my wonderful man defends my honour on the Internet where trolls & anonymous bloggers with agendas try and smear me.

The Outlaw ‏@BlogOutlaw 9m9 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Not so anonymous now though.... and is now claiming to be a victim of Jimmy Savile too #nopride

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5m5 minutes ago
    @BlogOutlaw ...and I particularly loved the way you all unmasked him. Enjoyable to see fakers exposed. 2014 is that year!

The Outlaw ‏@BlogOutlaw 2m2 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Absolutely.... And 2015 may of course bring even more revelations : )

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @BlogOutlaw I don't doubt it. I'm shaking with excitement at the prospect. The tide has turned and the bad 'uns will be revealed! #abouttime

I am beginning to suspect she isn't right in the head, and so enthralled by her pet thug she can no longer tell up from down. Sadly, she won't be the first stupid woman to self-destruct due to thinking with her hormones instead of her head.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:59 pm

She's fighting with Israelis now:
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 52m52 minutes ago
    If you say: 'Palestinians are vermin' you get more media time than if you ask "why is Govt. scared to stand up to Israel?'.
    Funny that.

IsraelTruth
    ‏@IsraelTruth1
    @SoniaPoulton Why is gov't scared to stand up to Israel? What does that mean? #Israel was attacked AGAIN today by #Muslims, just like #ISIL
    Now she's threatening someone else.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 11m11 minutes ago
    Do you know who owns these? She's wanted in connection with organised assault on woman who died days later #mccann pic.twitter.com/Zz0Z3DsJwg

Pheobus ‏@Pheobus1 5m5 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Are you seriously demented? Brenda Leyland was responsible for an organised assault on The #McCann s which she initiated. Sad.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Pheobus1 come to me with facts or don't come at all. Brenda was on social networks, #McCanns were not. Although their thugs are. For now.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Avalonian ‏@MEkralc 6m6 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @missingpeople To regain any credibility they really do need to respond one would think.
    0 replies . 0 retweets 0 favourites

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @MEkralc @missingpeople frankly it sends out a terrible message and should be addressed. Or leave the people to do it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:04 pm

For anyone who's interested I understand this is Poulton's 'wonderful man':
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 33yswtw
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Pheobus ‏@Pheobus1 18m18 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Because The #McCann s don't post on Twitter is okay to Libel them? You are a Jilly Come Lately Do some research. You are wrong

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Pheobus1 Bless, it is my considerable experience that when an argument degenerates into falsehoods & insults the abuser has already lost.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Jane L ‏@Ms_Anthropy 9m9 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton been chatting to @KlassMyleene lately Sonia? haha
    0 replies . 0 retweets 0 favourites

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @Ms_Anthropy @KlassMyleene I haven't but I would love to know her opinions on other matters seeing as she's clearly a sociology academic!
    Oh dear, Poulton's SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfD5igttc39D4PQzcjuozx3p2a1IuHmH95nG62DDN4aiM_s3n6tCzNxmMr
    Could that be due to the obvious fact that Myleene is younger, far prettier and classier?   Just asking.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Jane L ‏@Ms_Anthropy 11m11 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @KlassMyleene Maybe she would like to be interviewed by you so she can elaborate on her opinions? (would love to see that)

Sonia Poulton
    @Ms_Anthropy @KlassMyleene I would too. What about it, Myleene? I have a camera crew on hand and ready to go.
    Oh, that'll be her pet thug, the one with the big gun, I suppose. The woman's totally deranged.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:06 pm

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Karlpo10

Poulton egging on her lynch mob, is she? Got her boyfriend on hand with his gun collection?

It's rather astounding that she could LIE so spectacularly, but then, that's all that can be expected of her kind. She's clearly much dumber than Myleene Klass as well, as any fool knows the REAL police have known for months who compiled the hatertroll dossier.

Poulton's heading the right way for a jail cell if she keeps stalking and trying to intimidate people like that ^^^^, especially given her current associates.....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:45 pm

SimbaSara ‏@SafariSara 2h2 hours ago
    Ooops, look who's LYING then. ROFL Yup, it's the pretendy, self-employed, self-appointed "journalist" #mccann
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 B2u9y6dCcAIksnJ

Super catch - well done!
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 Empty LA STUPIDA IS OFF AGAIN - NOBODY IS REPLYING

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 28 mins 28 minutes ago
    @KeithCameron5 @David_Cameron Hey DC's Twitter checker. You people need to learn decent communication from a man like Keith. #peoplefirst

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 24 mins 24 minutes ago
    .@missingpeople Hello, do you communicate on Twitter? Who do I need to talk with to find out why Kate #McCann is Ambassador for your org. TY

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 12 mins 12 minutes ago
    .@thecarolemalone One more time. Why did you write in Sunday Mirror #BrendaLeyland TEXTED #McCann's 50 times a day? Were you wrong to do so?

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 1 min 1 minute ago
    Someone better challenge David Cameron's outrageous 'conspiracy theory' slur at #PMQs No more cover ups. Parliament needs steam cleaning.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 41 mins 41 minutes ago
    .@thecarolemalone One more time. Why did you write in Sunday Mirror #BrendaLeyland TEXTED #McCann's 50 times a day? Were you wrong to do so?

Carole Malone @thecarolemalone · 29 mins 29 minutes ago
    Tut tut Sonia and you a journalist. The "texts" error was corrected WEEKS ago in the S/Mirror. Don't you read the papers?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Carole Malone ‏@thecarolemalone 2h2 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Still scurrying around checking Sonia?Let me know if you need help.I didn't expect yr troll posse to read the papers but YOU?
    Wonderful!!
    @SoniaPoulton @vivienmiss @siamesey Don't you feel a bit silly Sonia having missed that "texts" correction all those weeks ago? #mccann
    @SoniaPoulton @siamesey Poor Sonia. You say you're a journalist but you can't find the correction? #mccann
    deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h2 hours ago
    @LadyFarqHall @thecarolemalone @SoniaPoulton Sonia's interviewing me soon - she's aware cheers #mccann
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 1 - Page 3 B20KoxxCAAAVVR8
    Lady Farq-Hall ‏@LadyFarqHall 2h2 hours ago Windsor, South East
    @thecarolemalone @SoniaPoulton << Are you still going to "rock up" to my house like you threatened Sonz? #MCCANN
    Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
    @B_balou @bigredflagge they need to be worried about the dossier. We have a body expert who is examining 'cankles' #smokinggun
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Carole Malone ‏@thecarolemalone 26m26 minutes ago
    @LadyFarqHall @SoniaPoulton You 're so right. I'm off to the dentist - much more enjoyable than reading her rants.

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @thecarolemalone Catch up later, Carole, I might see you again before you see me. You've still to address this satisfactorily. Ciao.
    More threats and footstamping from Sonia. I am sure Ms Malone will keep an eye open for a shrieking harpy with a gun-toting gangsta boyfriend in tow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 am