A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty INSULTS ARE FLYING AROUND - ONE WAY, OF COURSE

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:12 am

Louise ‏@siamesey 3h3 hours ago
    @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt are you fekcing MAD oh wait youre a #McCann paid and buggered up the arse Sundays
    GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU DO!
    RothleyPillow
    ‏@RothleyPillow1
    @JimGamble_INEQE You know EXACTLY who I am > Ergo > HOW do you think you will qet away wth calling me a "troll"??? #McCann @skymartinbrunt
    darthvodka

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police Part 2

Post  darthvodka Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Louise ‏@siamesey 3h3 hours ago
    @JimGamble_INEQE @skymartinbrunt are you fekcing MAD oh wait youre a #McCann paid and buggered up the arse Sundays
    GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU DO!
    RothleyPillow
    ‏@RothleyPillow1
    @JimGamble_INEQE You know EXACTLY who I am > Ergo > HOW do you think you will qet away wth calling me a "troll"??? #McCann @skymartinbrunt  

Nothing as entertaining as a troll with no self awareness, is there?
    coco
    coco

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police Part 2

Post  coco Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:26 pm

zoe' s in full meltdown today lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Tina Marie ‏@TrutherDolly 2h2 hours ago
    .@Alison_Chabloz I notice #McCann shills are pushing the suicide idea, when #BrendaLeyland's Tweet log reveals her strength & determination.
    Oh, so now fantasising about people committing mass suicide, and about kicking people's teeth in and slapping their wives, and cackling like a hyena because you imagine you've scared an innocent young woman off twitter - calling her a prostitute that sells her ar@e along the way - is 'strength and determination'.
    I see.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Madness.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty TW*T HUTTON AS USUAL TALKING BULLSH*T

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h2 hours ago
    @untroublesome @YouTube @skymartinbrunt Will they have a choice? @Skynews among last to see Brenda alive #mccann
    How stupid! What about the Mail? Other media? The neighbours? Family members she may have spoken to on the phone? Local shopkeepers? Hotel staff?

Ms Leyland died several DAYS after she spoke to Martin Brunt.

There's a two-day gap, and we simply do not know what happened in that time, who Leyland spoke to, where she was, etc.

Also - I didn't see the earliest broadcasts of her meeting with Brunt. Are we sure that they were live? Because she must have been heading out with her 'friend' very, very early in the morning, if so.

I personally don't know whether it was live, or taped the previous day - does anyone?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty STEP FORWARD, MR EXTERMINATOR, GOT A JOB FOR YOU, LOL

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 10m10 minutes ago
    @KRotcepsni So what you are creeps planning for me? Something along same lines as Sweepyface? #inplainsight #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Joseph O'Driscoll ‏@Josephodriscoll 2h2 hours ago
    @beemmjay2011 BL's death wasn't "tragic" it was pathetic: & unnecessary. A shame she listened to other trolls... #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:54 am

RETURN OF THE KING ‏@hondo1650 2h2 hours ago Stirling, Scotland
    @DaSteelMan biggest tribute we could do for Brenda Leyland RIP is get the fookers that killed her and out the culprits in this #mccann SCAM
    The fall out from the inquest is going to be horrendous; they aren't going to accept it.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Win ‏@winnower1 2h2 hours ago
    @justice4maddie @_DarkMavis @TeddyShepherd At 4:18 Brunt says Brenda 'invited US in"-plural. #McCann Coroner needs IDs of EVERYONE involved.
    Ooooh, good job the REAL police have got a rabble of conspiraloons to keep them right! Bet they'd never, ever think of interviewing witnesses all by themselves!

Do the armchair defectives never tire of embarrassing themselves?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:16 pm

@B_balou @fiorifan Yes. Indeed. And I'm hellbent on seeing the POLICE IDing everyone involved in the Troll Dossier/Brenda' death. #McCann
    And it's her business because.......? Last time I checked, Seattle didn't come under the jurisdiction of the Met Police...
    Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico 10m10 minutes ago
    @B_balou @1matthewwright1 Just sent my own dossier off to Sir BHH.
    Cast iron proof of organised targeting, stalking and threats.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Pillowx_zpsf17619bf

More fallouts with Morais.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Sykes wrote:
    @B_balou @fiorifan Yes. Indeed. And I'm hellbent on seeing the POLICE IDing everyone involved in the Troll Dossier/Brenda' death. #McCann
     And it's her business because.......? Last time I checked, Seattle didn't come under the jurisdiction of the Met Police...
    Paolo Rici ‏@Papa___Rico 10m10 minutes ago
    @B_balou @1matthewwright1 Just sent my own dossier off to Sir BHH.
    Cast iron proof of organised targeting, stalking and threats.

Excellent. They'll include the other trolls egging her on, further and further until she bated Martin Brunt.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Let's Not Forget Brenda
    Post jeanmonroe Today

However, on further reading, it is apparent that any such new laws are in fact "to be made as an amendment to the Criminal Justice and Courts Bill going through Parliament, and due to be debated in the House of Lords in the coming week" and that "The Bill applies to England and Wales ONLY"
    ----------------------------------------

So,

presumeably then, a 'troll' can 'carry on trolling, to their hearts content' IF they are 'trolling' FROM N Ireland and Scotland?

thinking

A CRIMINAL 'law' that is only 'enforced/enforcable' in HALF of the UK?

How very 'odd'!
    Someone should tell that hysteria-prone moron that Scotland has had its own legal system and laws for centuries, before it invents any more conspiracy theories.

Scotland takes anti-social behaviour far more seriously than England and Wales. Bennett would almost certainly have been jailed long ago for his harrassment, under Scots law. Just ask his former chum Robert Green about that one.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:52 am

Just a reminder for the haters that are still trying to rewrite history - it was LEYLAND who instigated direct contact with BRUNT, not the other way round:
    516694464455528448|Mon Sep 29 21:02:14 +0000 2014|#mccann Just noticed @skymartinbrunt is following me, why Martin won't you investigate some of these facts and show neutrality ?

516694945034698752|Mon Sep 29 21:04:09 +0000 2014|@siamesey Mod is a total Fucktard, I despise him

516696005669289984|Mon Sep 29 21:08:22 +0000 2014|#mccann @skymartinbrunt Martin, any thoughts on the connection between *** ******, the witness and Basil ? how does that work ?  
    It really would be a good idea for them to STFU till the inquest. Unless they want to look even stupider than they do already when it turns out that they were then in communication by DM, and Leyland was semi-expecting Brunt? And that Brunt did everything by the book?

They might also like to consider this - Leyland was supposedly off out somewhere with a friend, but that clip was first shown early in the morning. Are they absolutely SURE it wasn't filmed a day or two before, and Leyland closed her twitter account because she thought she was going to be a telly star?

516339051591643137|Sun Sep 28 21:29:57 +0000 2014|@RothleyPillow @PORTUGALONLINE #mccann I sometimes send their most outrageous ones direct to CM & Brunt  
    So, she had already been pestering both Brunt AND Clarence Mitchell? As well as Grange and the Portuguese tabloids, and was part of the group that organised the fake bad reviews of the S&S book.

The haters really should wait for the coroner's court - though I doubt if they are going to like much of what they will hear.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:46 am

Hounder:

However, despite the above prognosis, imo a case of harassment can be made against at least one party to the events which led up to Brenda Leyland's premature death and it is my intention to set this out in detail in a subsequent contribution to this thread in due course.

While I derive some comfort from knowing that, regardless of whatever the relevant authorities may determine in this matter, while rightminded folk have breath in their bodies any injustice done to the beloved and devoted mother who was known to the twitter community as 'sweepyface' will most certainly not be 'swept under the carpet', I very much doubt this will provide solace to her family and friends.

'Devoted mother'? She was estranged from one son, and the other one was on the other side of the world. These people would have fitted in well with the old Prava, or working for Goebells, they have such a talent for distorting the truth.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:52 am

Hounder:

IF civil proceedings are brought after the inquest, I wonder who could be sued?
    Why, the people that filled Leyland's head with nasty rubbish, of course, and egged her on continually to ever-worsening, obsessive, anti-social behaviour.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:50 am

Re: Martin Brunt Confronts Twitter "Troll"
    Post Snifferdog Today at 7:53 am

We have not heard of a suicide note written by Brenda.
    That would be because the inquest hasn't been held yet.

Why not just wait until a few FACTS are known before jumping to conclusions -which with the haters, are generally the wrong conclusions.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:41 am

Ilikenos ‏@1548357 2 mins2 minutes ago
    @LadyFarqHall The tidal wave of unrelenting accusation that she was a hateful troll continues to this day long after her death #mccann
    Probably because she WAS a hateful troll.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty NOT A HATE FILLED TROLL? REALLY? HER TWEETS SAY OTHERWISE

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Ilikenos ‏@1548357 3h3 hours ago
    @LadyFarqHall Had they checked they would have realised that Brenda was no hate filled troll. #mccann
    Really? That's not what the record of her tweets say.

516694945034698752|Mon Sep 29 21:04:09 +0000 2014|@siamesey Mod is a total Fucktard, I despise him
    =====
    516342284955418624|Sun Sep 28 21:42:48 +0000 2014|@StoppsJason @PORTUGALONLINE @RothleyPillow @alfibab3 #mccann Well she will be bloody scared now everyone knows where she works, haha
    =======
    516291666458984448|Sun Sep 28 18:21:40 +0000 2014|@PORTUGALONLINE @LarryPKay #mccann How delightful, as she peddles her arse to strangers, a perfect Shill match= low life misfits
    ===========
    515242647058120704|Thu Sep 25 20:53:14 +0000 2014|@umweltbuerger @siamesey #mccann Some one said, made me laugh, wish Shills would do a Jonestown

515244806654943232|Thu Sep 25 21:01:49 +0000 2014|@umweltbuerger @siamesey #mccann If I knew of it would send a donation of bottled juice for them all.
    ==========
    514440723463405569|Tue Sep 23 15:46:40 +0000 2014|#mccann Can it be true ! great balls of fire, am I really the only one who has used @summersandswan as dogs arse wipe ? nooooooo!
    514439843523604480|Tue Sep 23 15:43:11 +0000 2014|@RothleyPillow @summersandswan #mccann I would wipe my dogs arse on it, in fact as you mention it, must confess.......!
    =====
    498524105113886720|Sun Aug 10 17:39:43 +0000 2014|@Sutton_Hu #mccann feck off you stupid donkey
    ==========
    495545691390107648|Sat Aug 02 12:24:34 +0000 2014|#mccann In every photo, Gerry appears to have no teeth, am hoping some one kicked him in the mouth, alas not me ! drat
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:25 pm

cHeRRy coLouReD FuNk ‏@_DarkMavis 2h2 hours ago
    @papa___rico @portugalbound ...Brunty told Brenda she would be in trouble with police..it would soon be obvious that wasn't true.! #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:52 pm

From Twitter, the handiwork of Isabelle McFadden, the poster in California with several accounts. Her excuse is:

Isabelle McFadden @PORTUGALbound · 4h 4 hours ago
    @Papa___Rico Learned that at University Write Down pros and Cons for easier decision. #mccann

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Leylan10
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:49 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What a pile of rubbish.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Internet trolls should get web ban

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:57 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29909981

Internet trolls should get web ban, MPs hear

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 _78614019_johnmann

John Mann has suffered online abuse himself

Online trolls who bully and harass people should be banned from the internet, MPs have heard.

Labour MP John Mann said perpetrators should get a form of social media Anti-social Behaviour Order (Asbo).

He also accused internet companies of not doing enough to combat the problem.

Justice Secretary Chris Grayling has previously said that internet trolls could face up to two years in jail under new proposed laws.

'Bullied and intimidated'
    "If we can ban people from going to a certain pub or certain football match... then the same should be done to specific parts of social media or, if necessary, to the internet as a whole," Mr Mann told the Commons.

He also said that a system which allows MPs to contact the police at a senior level "immediately" in the event of abuse or harassment should also work for anybody who is "bullied, intimidated and criminally harassed".

In response, justice minister Shailesh Vara said the government was "working and engaging with social media platforms, with the police and with other stakeholders with a view to try and improve the position".

Mr Mann, who has suffered online abuse himself, has recently been outspoken about the online abuse of fellow Labour MP Luciana Berger.

He called for more to be done after the Liverpool Wavertree MP received what he described as "vitriolic and violent" anti-Semitic abuse.

Garron Helm, from Litherland, Merseyside, received a four-week custodial sentence at Merseyside Magistrates' Court last week for sending an offensive message to Ms Berger.

The issue of internet trolls recently came to the fore after online rape threats were made against the daughter of TV presenters Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan.

Chloe Madeley was targeted after she sought to defend remarks made by her mother on ITV show Loose Women about convicted rapist and footballer Ched Evans.

Parliament is considering tougher penalties for internet trolls with those found guilty of making violent threats over the web liable to a maximum two-year jail sentence, under new legislation currently in the House of Lords.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS DISSECTS McFADDEN;S SO-CALLED 'PROS AND CONS' RE LEYLAND DEATH

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:31 am

tigerloaf » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 am
    Isabelle McFadden, the Californian, when not proclaiming that she is imbibing drugs of one sort or another is one of the more vocal anti-McCann commentators at the moment. She seems to have taken a break from her wax business to become the darling of the most vile anti-McCann haters with her pseudo intellectual claptrap.

In the last few days she has excelled herself with her ability to show just how lacking in understanding she is. At the same time she has managed to demonstrate just how nasty the personality is which lies behind her keyboard.

She is proud of a piece of University style handiwork which she presented to the eager masses on Twitter the other day. She says she learned how to do this kind of work at university.  
    See post 72 above ^^^^ for the diagram etc being referred to in this post.
    However, not to put too fine a point on it, this is possibly the most incompetent and poorly thought out Pro & Con sheet that I have ever seen. And over the years I have seen many.

It is a work of fiction which bears no resemblance to the actual situation of Brenda Leyland.

It is not even a proper Pro & Con sheet in that it is dealing with two separate theories/hypotheses at once. If McFadden had actually paid any attention at all at University she would have understoon at least the basics of Pro & Con sheets, ie that they are used to help make a decision on a specific issue. Here she is simply throwing down on a page random thoughts relating to two separate potential scenarios. There is no Pro & Con relating to either Suicide or Homicide. Both are mashed up on a single sheet in a random way without proper delineation of the pros and cons of each option.

This is a proper Pro & Con sheet which I downloaded from a module on the University of California, Berkeley web site just this morning.
     Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Mc_berk
    Had McFadden handed her handiwork in to any course moderator at any University she would have been handed a similar sheet to the one above and told to go away and do it properly. Properly being to put the decision which must be made - in this case the rather sick subject which McFadden has chosen for Brenda Leyland: "Should I commit suicide?"

I have limited time today so will deal only with the Pro Suicide section of her diagram.

She offers three little boxes and one phrase scrawled across this side of the sheet.

1. "Lead to suicide by Martin Brunt Expose and false statements that charges against her by authorities were eminent (sic)"

2. "Ends life at her local Marriott to Protect (sic) her home from being burden to her sons (Heirs)"

3. "Suicide note?"

4. Scrawled phrase - "Why a hotel?"

Thus on the subject of the potential suicide decision of Brenda Leyland she offers four options which should according to the use of a Pro & Con sheet be as the name suggests, pros or cons. At least one of these doesn't fit that category at all. But to deal with them in order:

1. Lead to suicide by Martin Brunt Expose. Yes this part is a pro for suicide. It could in fact have been a reason that Brenda Leyland decided to end her life.

But the second part of this is fabrication on the part of McFadden. Brunt did not say (as far as anyone is aware that charges were imminent (note). He merely said that an investigation was being undertaken.

Instead of exaggerating the facts, McFadden should perhaps have stuck to what has at least been reported.

For example, it is reported that Leyland was sorry that she had done what she had done as Sweepyface and that she hoped she would not be in trouble. This would be a pro for suicide.

She might also have mentioned the further report that Leyland fled the village after being confronted by a photographer. However that is clearly not McFadden's style. Another pro for suicide.

And there is the possibility that Leyland would have found it difficult to explain her online persona to those in her own family and to her neighbours who knew her as a very different person. Another pro for suicide.

2. By ending her life at the Marriott (If that is what occurred and of course till the Coroner's Inquest everything McFadden is dealing with is mere speculation and guesswork) then Leyland may well have been attempting to protect her sons from facing a house where such an event had occurred. This is not strictly a pro for suicide though, rather a commentary.

3. Suicide note? This is neither a pro nor a con at this stage. Only those investigating the case can answer the question. Were it to be revealed at the Inquest that such a note existed then it would become a significant pro. But the absence of a suicide note is not necessarily a con. At the moment this is neither pro nor con though so should not be on such a sheet.

4. Why McFadden has this scrawled across the sheet is anyone's guess as she has offered a perfectly reasonable explanation above.

Either McFadden has tried to play down the potential reasons why Leyland may (and I stress again MAY) have chosen to take her own life or she simply has not put the effort into this side of the coin.

More to come later today or perhaps tomorrow including a comment or two on the insanely stupid twit from McFadden which is below.
     Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 3 Mc1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:33 pm