A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police Part 2

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:41 am

Johanna @UnterdenTeppich
    Libel lawyers for the #McCann s committing libel for their clients? Preempting a formal inquest? http://www.carter-ruck.com/Blog/?p=714 #Scum
    How utterly pathetic and ignorant! lol!  lol!

Don't they even know about dead people and libel?

I will repeat, yet again.
    YOU CANNOT LIBEL THE DEAD, SIMPLES.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 5 Empty JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON THE CLAIM THAT 'SWEEPY' WAS BAITED BY McCANN SUPPORTERS

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:21 am

From Myths with thanks to Jayelles.
    Jayelles » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:32 am
    The anti Mccann gang are claiming that Sweepyface was "baited" into making her "miserable lives" tweet by shameful McCann supporters.

Proof of this baiting is being circulated on Twitter. The "proof" is a tweet linking to a thread on the J4 forum called "How long must the McCanns suffer?" That is all - a link to this discussion thread as one might link to a news article. Sweepy chose to reply although it wasn't a question as such and it wasn't directed at her or anyone else in particular, yet it is being described as "baiting" and implied that somehow, her nasty response is the fault of the McCann supporters!

The same antis are complaining that her tweets were taken out of context. They must think that having the above "context" makes her comments seem less nasty. What about the context of the "You give them a break Humpty, I'm not willing" tweet (may not be an exact quote, but very close)? What had Humpty said to illicit that response? The only tweet which Humpty made which fits the timing and general sense of this tweet is the one where he advocates giving the McCanns a break over Christmas/think of the children.

Does context lessen or worsen the tweet? Was Humpty guilty of baiting too?

Ironically, the anti who is bleating about baiting is the same woman who repeatedly and erroneously "outs" McCann supporters. She wrongly fed Sweepyface and others the idea that one of the young Ocean Club nannies was tweeting about the case. As a result, this young nanny was quite hideously trolled by Sweepyface, Isabelle Mcadden and a very creepy individual called Jason who actually threatened the young nanny. Mcfadden tweeted a faked image of a tweet supposedly made by person they claimed was the young nanny saying that she liked to have s.e.x with strangers. This led to Sweepy making some disgusting remarks about her and Jason threatened her. McFadden then tweeted the nanny's work address and contact details and Sweepy laughed at the thought of her being "bloody scared" about this.

However, the threats and vile comments weren't tweeted to the McCann supporter the above woman falsely claimed was the nanny, but to the girl herself. Within hours, the young nanny deleted her Twitter account - a fact Sweepy commented upon.

So who baited Sweepy on this occasion? Was it mcFadden for posting the faked tweet and personal details? Was it Syn0nymph for assuring everyone she was correct about the McCann supporter being the young Ocean Club nanny when she most certainly was not? Was it Jason for posting the threats? Was it Dodgy for stirring it all up and posting photos of the young nanny? Was it the young nanny's fault for just existing?

They claim they are being unfairly vilified for "just asking questions" or for "just having an opinion". Wrong, they are vilified because of activities like the above which are sadly typical.
    Actually, that young nanny would have had a case for libel as well as Malicious Comms and Harassment because they were not only abusing her appearance and reputation, they were questioning her fitness to do her job. Their photoshopping and false slurs had the potentional to cause her problems at work.

Another one involved in that was Liz Martin. She also questioned the nanny's fitness for her position - based upon utter lies and fabrication.

I wonder if the nanny reported it to police?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police  Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Investigation into McCann internet trolls launched by police Part 2

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:46 pm

438717225886056448|Wed Feb 26 16:48:32 +0000 2014|#mccann I have just e-mailed Pinky Mitchell, I await some response !

===

447015143881596928|Fri Mar 21 14:21:30 +0000 2014|#mccann Sent my own coruscating e-mail to Cameron, will not post link as my private details are on it and we know what the Shills are like

===

406152389209509888|Thu Nov 28 20:07:30 +0000 2013|@GILLYSPOT Yep, well I spoke to SY about this mornings claims, but someone is claiming mate@ maidstone in order 2 harass another tweeter.

===

406029122406580224|Thu Nov 28 11:57:41 +0000 2013|#mccann I INVITE YOU TO CONTACT BOTH CW AND SY AS I DID AND CHECK FOR YOUR SELF GO AHEAD DONT DELAY DO IT NOW

====

405988858979815424|Thu Nov 28 09:17:41 +0000 2013|#mccann RING, EMAIL, WRITE TO MET POLICE UNTIL THEY KNOW THE ANGER, ALSO DO SAME WITH PJ SUPPORTING THEM.LETS SHOUT OUT
    405988384297852928|Thu Nov 28 09:15:48 +0000 2013|#mccann PERHAPS EVERYONE SHOULD AVAIL THEMSELVES OF THE TEL NO AIRED 2NIGHT ON CW.,FLOOD LINE, MAKE FEELINGS KNOWN.
    Not very pleasant reading, is it? Why the haters delude themselves that her family are going to feel anything but revulsion when they see all that obsessive hatred, the endless abuse, frequently obscene, I do not know.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:48 am

From another forum with thanks for the comments.
    Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 1 hr1 hour ago
    I think Brunt considered a lot of things before stalking Brenda. Nice neighbourhood no risk to self. #mccann
    Small problem with that. It was Leyland that initiated contact with Brunt, not the other way round.  It was entirely reasonable for him to believe that someone that was seemingly eager to speak to him would, indeed, be eager to speak to him.

That the subject matter would be her trolling, and not her conspiraloon beliefs about the McCann case, is neither here nor there.

I suggest they read ALL of Leyland's nearly 5,000 tweets and see her as the rest of the world did. There's barely a kind word about anyone or anything in them, and if she carried on like that with her own family it's scarcely surprising that she was divorced, one son was far away in LA, and the one in the UK didn't speak to her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Princess Princess ‏@Princessmc2014 2h2 hours ago
    @SUEBELL41012537 @martin_liz Martin Brunt has blood on his hands Trolls on #mccann Have blood on their hands #skynews GUITY #FACT
    How very melodramatic! They're going to be beside themselves with rage when the coroner fails to go along with the script they've written in their heads.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:56 am

From another forum with thanks for the comments.
    Idiot hounder:

I was thinking if any of Brenda's family have their own lawyer present at the Inquest, could they garner their own evidence, re- laws of evidence to be observed in cases of potential criminality? And i think we also read early in the case that Brenda's son is studying to be a lawyer in the U.S., and if that is the case he would know what his options are to take things further if there is culpability for his mother's death because of the stalking, harrassing and death threats made towards her.
    Slight problem there - it was LEYLAND that was doing the stalking, harrassing and threat-making, as they would know if they waded through the vast mountain of her horrible tweets and FB posts.

And far from her family having their own lawyer there, her family in the UK didn't even attend the inquest. Possibly because she'd fallen out with them all.

I am none too sure where all this about her son being some kind of high-powered lawyer in the US has come from; they've probably got the wrong person yet again- they did imagine he was twenty, not thirty. I stand to be corrected, but is not the LA son just some kind of musician? Or lawyer by day, musician by night? Again, he isn't going to be attending the closing inquest, all that is going to happen is that a statement from him will be read out.

They might like to consider the possibility that a woman with issues got in with a bad crowd, behaved abominably, and then couldn't handle the shame when her nasty secret became public knowledge.

After all, the REAL police have her computer/s and are quite capable of seeing what she was doing for themselves.

Incidentally, where were all Leyland's hater friends when she needed them? They're making a lot of noise now, with their faux-concern and predictable attention-seeking and conspiraloonacy, but where were they when it mattered? I suspect the REAL police also have the answer to that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:19 pm

514830125050105856|Wed Sep 24 17:34:01 +0000 2014|@AdirenM @kiki_barnes @vivienmiss @Randomleigh1 If you should see her around PDL, please give her a slap from me

------

515242647058120704|Thu Sep 25 20:53:14 +0000 2014|@umweltbuerger @siamesey #mccann Some one said, made me laugh, wish Shills would do a Jonestown

I can't see her family being any too impressed with her fantasies about slapping the mother of a missing child, or as she did in another one, kicking Gerry McCann's teeth in. Or hoping that people that support the rule of law in democracies, and civil and human rights, commit suicide, ironically.

And have they forgotten that she was in direct contact with both Martin Brunt AND Clarence Mitchell before all this?
    516339051591643137|Sun Sep 28 21:29:57 +0000 2014|@RothleyPillow @PORTUGALONLINE #mccann I sometimes send their most outrageous ones direct to CM & Brunt  
    In Big Letters for the hopelessly stupid:
    LEYLAND WAS HASSLING CLARRIE AND BRUNT AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE TROLLGATE.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:29 pm