A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

THE NEW BOOK - WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP

Sykes
    Sykes

THE NEW BOOK -  WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP Empty THE NEW BOOK - WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:28 am

From another forum, with thanks.

Hounders stalking author of book they don't like, even though it hasn't been published yet, back to posts made in 2006:
    Re: Looking For Madeleine: Anthony Summers
    Post Woofer Today at 10:10 pm

This fellow, Tony Summers, is obviously an establishment geyser - BBC an` all that.

On the Education Forum John Simkin raised some questions to Tony Summers; the answer to one was :-

"What is your basic approach to writing about what I would call “secret history”? How do you decide what sources to believe? How do you manage to get hold of documents that prove that illegal behaviour has taken place?"
    Give them time, they'll be Stalking the man's entire family, right down to his granny's blood group, in their desperation to prove he's IN IT.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE NEW BOOK -  WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP Empty Re: THE NEW BOOK - WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:15 am

Forker organising hatespam:

What will reviewers in the media make of this book? As its unlikely any reviewer would have the background knowledge to review it properly, I'm not hopeful of objective reviews.

But I suppose we can all post our own reviews on Amazon, assuming Amazon won't censor them!

Personally, I suspect the book will do rather well, not unlike Kate's book. It won't sink without trace, unlike the garbage churned out by the hate squad.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE NEW BOOK -  WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP Empty SHE'S A MISSING CHILD, NOT A PIECE OF MEAT ON A DISSECTING SLAB

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 am

Re: Madeleine's health records
    Post kimHager on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:27 am

I noticed Madeline's hands were shaped odd I wasn't sure if they were photo shopped in ? I too noticed her ears are low set. Too bad she appears put together in every pic we see of aka Maddy

I hope there's a section in the book about sicko freaks like that one, discussing a missing child like a lump of meat.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE NEW BOOK -  WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP Empty Re: THE NEW BOOK - WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:47 am

Deluded hounder:

Risky putting another book out that only shows the McCanns ina good light. It will be torn to shreds in the comments section of Amazon if it doesn't cut the mustard. Kate's books have already been under considerable attack.

Ooooohh, the comments sections of Amazon - doubtless by Stephen 2500 and his ilk.  No-one of any importance.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE NEW BOOK -  WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP Empty THE ORANGE ONE IS WRITING A BOOK?

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:17 am

Jayelles » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 am
    Debbie Butler is thinking about writing her own book about the case and being encouraged to do so. She says:-

@IWILLNOTGOAWAY: Do you know what ? @summersandswan stuff your book #mccann

Based upon her farcical "sponsored walk", can we imagine what her efforts to write a book would be like?

Lots of hype about how she was going to write 30,000 words a day when average is 1,000 ( going to walk 30 miles a day along beaches)
    ...using a crayon (writing equivalent of walking in flip-flops)
    We would be informed that there would be no "drafts". The first version would be such a masterpiece that it would be the final one (no training required for sponsored walk across spain and Portugal)
    Photo of the genius's desk during work in progress would inadvertently include mirror reflection of her lounging in front of TV watching Jerry Springer
    We would receive "tasters" in the form of quotes (which might bear a strong resemblance to some existing text - remember her sponsored walk "snapshots" which were found on existing travel websites and the photo of her worn shoes which came from a photo stock site?)
    At some point along the way, there would be some emergency which would prevent her finishing her masterpiece. She would promise that this would happen "soon".
    Eventually, references to the book would peter out and eventually anyone who even mentioned it would be accused of stalking her...

Yawn.

I totally agree, Jayelles.   Boredom in 5 easy stages.  
    THE NEW BOOK -  WATCHING THE STALKERS GEAR UP Z.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:07 pm