A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SENSIBLE REVIEWS OF THE BOOK FROM POSTERS

Sykes
    Sykes

SENSIBLE REVIEWS OF THE BOOK FROM POSTERS Empty SENSIBLE REVIEWS OF THE BOOK FROM POSTERS

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 am

From another blog with thanks for allowing it to be posted here.
    Looking For Madeleine The Book....It Has Arrived.

I am on Page 43 and so far it has already put the haters myths to shame. Remember the outcry from them about Madeleine's little book and how cruel Gerry tore pages from it to write a timeline....he didn't. On page 28 it clearly states it was Russ O'Brian who not only tore the page out but wrote the timeline of the evening's activities. He not only tore the page out; the doctor decided his first attempt at the timeline was so badly written no one would be able to read it; he, wrote another one on the inside cover of Madeleine's little sticker book. Just a simple correction to what the anti' had to say but the ramifications are enormous.
    I will of course go back to my copy of the files and see if they correlate, but I am pretty sure I won't be disappointed.

There is also the myth of Kate and Gerry not searching; whilst I always knew this to be a proven lie, it didn't stop the Morais' of this world from spreading that lie ,did it?

I mentioned at the beginning of my post I am only on page 43 and, it has been an eye opener to say the least.

By the time I have finished, I have this uncanny feeling there will be a one or two people I would dearly love to shake warmly by the throat.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 pm