A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

KATHYBELLE SEEKS TO STALK DOMINIC GOVER

Sykes
    Sykes

KATHYBELLE SEEKS TO STALK DOMINIC GOVER Empty KATHYBELLE SEEKS TO STALK DOMINIC GOVER

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:04 pm

The Kathybelle obsessive hater:
    I've registered with the I.B.Times, because I would like to rectify the incorrect information Dominic Gover has stated in his article. The incorrect information may have come from the McCanns or one of their sources, but it is still incorrect information.

Because I'm still waiting for my verification email to arrive, I tried to find an email address for Dominic Gover using Google, but nothing is coming up. My plan was to email Mr Gover and provide links to prove that Goncalo Amaral's book is not banned. I was also going to point out what has already been pointed out on here, which is Snr Amaral is a Facebook member and he has to have an email address to be a member.

I'm going to have a look on Facebook, to see if Mr Gover is a member and if he is, I'll send him a private message containing the all important links.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:42 am