A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Lorraine Kelly in The Sun today

Sykes
    Sykes

Lorraine Kelly in The Sun today Empty Lorraine Kelly in The Sun today

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 am

The haters have something new to whine and cry about this morning:

Saturday July 12th 2014

Lorraine.kelly@the-sun.co.uk

MADDIE CLAIMS UNJUST

As if she hadn't suffered enough distress, pain and sorrow, Madeleine McCann's mum, Kate, had to hear her little boy ask why a policeman was saying his mummy had hidden his big sister.
    Sean McCann had heard disgraced Portuguese police officer Goncalo Amaral on the radio claiming that his mum and dad had faked their daughter's abduction.
    The poor little boy would have been completely bewildered - and Kate must have felt that a dagger had been plunged into her heart.
    She was able to answer calmly and console her son, but how disgusting that this poor family were put through such an ordeal by the revolting claims of a man who should have been leading the hunt for Madeleine.
    He seemed more interested in writing a profitable book about the tragedy and discrediting her distraught parents.
    Kate and Gerry are suing Amaral over claims made in the book and in a documentary, alleging Madeleine is dead and somehow they are complicit.
    His smears have caused unbelievable agony and led to a whole raft of conspiracy theorists crawling out of the woodwork to sling buckets of mud at Kate and Gerry.
    For the past seven years they have tirelessly tried to find their daughter.
    Amaral was so inept he was quickly taken off the investigation, and his bungled handling of the case could mean that Kate and Gerry never find out what happened to their daughter.
    That they are now having to go through a court ordeal to have his claims discredited is cruel and unjust.
    Watch the bile start flying, tin hats and flak jackets available at the usual outlets.  
    Lorraine Kelly in The Sun today Smiley-shit-hits-the-fan
    Sykes
    Sykes

Lorraine Kelly in The Sun today Empty AND HERE COME THE THREATS, HEADED BY KATHYBELLE

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense
    Post kathybelle Today
    @ Lorraine Kelly

I have to go out now, but when I return I'll be having a look at ways and means of contacting the fawning Kelly, to put her wise on the facts of the case. I doubt very much if she will take any notice of anything I state in my email, but I'll feel better for sending the email to her. Always assuming I can contact her by email, If I can't I'll contact the producer of her show.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Lorraine Kelly in The Sun today Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly in The Sun today

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Ranting hounder:
     Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro Gerry & Kate Nonsense
    Post Naz_Nomad Today

Best put her straight on a few points that have been raised here. Tell her that she is not entitled to use the job title "journalist", as this implies someone who does independent research before publishing an article. She is nothing more than a "repeater", a vacuous mouthpiece, increasingly irrelevant in today's age of alternative media. Tell her she has libeled Amaral.
    And another right nana.
    Bruce Fixter I sent the stupid woman an e mail, telling her.... your journalistic skills are piss poor
    I'm sure Ms Kelly will take that to heart - NOT. Haters are soooo funny when they show themselves up like this.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:58 pm

can' t see her being too impressed with the nutters  lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:02 am

Best laugh I have had in ages. lol! 
    As if Lorraine Kelly bothers about what the conspiracy loons say to her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:41 pm