A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

KATHYBELLE SPEAKS OR RATHER DRIBBLES HER USUAL RUBBISH.

Sykes
    Sykes

KATHYBELLE SPEAKS OR RATHER DRIBBLES HER USUAL RUBBISH. Empty KATHYBELLE SPEAKS OR RATHER DRIBBLES HER USUAL RUBBISH.

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:38 am

Probably drunk as a skunk.
    Kathy Bell Hi Ury, well said. I have blocked Pam Gurney, Sheila Holden and their ilk, because I cannot stomach reading their posts. I have no problem with anyone having opposing views to myself, what I do have a problem with, is a small minority on here, including Gurney and Holden, who presume I and maybe others, suffer from a mental illness, because we are disgusted at the McCanns behaviour towards their children.

Kathy Bell I sincerely hope that Gurney, Holden and their ilk, do not have children, or do not work in an environment, where they take care of children. Based on their support for the McCanns and their belief that the McCanns have done nothing wrong, their parenting/childcare skills are zilch. I would fear for any child in their care.

Kathy Bell I have no grandchildren, but my daughter and her husband have a dog. I take care of their dog, at their home, while they are at work. My daughter and son-in-law, as well as myself, look after the dog, better than the McCanns looked after their children on that so called family holiday. In fact, the McCanns didn't look after their children on that so called family holiday. Someone looked after them during the day and the McCanns left them to their own devices in the evenings.

Kathy Bell I've often spoke of the McCanns and their family's cavalier attitude to Madeleine's disappearance. A prime example of their attitude towards Madeleine's disappearance, was a quote made by one of Gerry's sisters, she was speaking of the night Madeleine vanished and she said 'nothing of any value, was taken from the apartment, all their valuables were locked in the safe.'

Kathy Bell Says it all doesn't it. The McCanns made sure that what they deemed to be their valuables, were locked in a safe place. Madeleine, in the McCanns eyes, was less important than the McCanns replaceable items, that were in the safe.

Ury Borges LOL, good one, Kathy. I like humour . The material belongings were better cared for than the children. For all purposes, that turns out to be the truth, LOL. No matter what people write here, it does not bother me, LOL. Each one of us and our actions project who we are, including our words about others . It is all good . Sometimes it actually makes me laugh, other times it just makes me wonder ...

Ury Borges One point it just occurred to me. In my view, with 38(?) suspects, that shows how positive they are about the author of the supposed abduction . Fishy. They seem to be looking for something, not sure of what. Th MCanns need to be exonerated, is it? 38 suspects? Suddenly after 6 years, LOL

Kathy Bell I honestly think that Scotland Yard have an agenda to exonerate the McCanns and it is purely and simply, because Andy Redwood, the leader of the investigative team, has stated in more than one media interview, that the McCanns are not persons of interest to him. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23179230
    Kathy Bell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1tJE-jL-Q

Kathy Bell Genevieve, the McCanns never had a babysitter. When they arrived at the resort in Praia da Luz and they checked in at the Ocean Club, they were offered evening child care facilities. The evening crèche was one facility and a babysitter was the second. The McCanns refused both offers.

Kathy Bell The first night the McCanns and their mates, dined at the Millennium Restaurant and they took their children with them. The rest of the time up and till Madeleine disappeared, they dined at the Tapas Bar, leaving their children alone. The Ocean Club, received reports of the McCanns children crying, while the McCanns were out. On one occasion, the McCanns were spoken to, by a member of the Ocean Club and they were once again offered the evening child care facilities. Once again, the McCanns refused the evening crèche, the reason they gave was that their children had a strict bedtime routine.

Kathy Bell Once again, the McCanns refused the offer of a babysitter, stating they didn't want their children to wake up and find a stranger in their apartment. The babysitter, would have been a nanny from the crèche and known to the children. The McCanns seemed to prefer their children waking up crying to no one, than someone who they knew and would keep them safe.

Kathy Bell On the morning of the evening Madeleine disappeared, she supposedly told them that she and cried for them and they never came. If the McCanns were speaking the truth about this incident, they had another massive wakeup call that their children were crying when they were out. They dismissed Madeleine's words and went out again, leaving their children alone, only this time, they left their apartment unlocked. How strange that Madeleine should disappear, after what she supposedly told her parents that morning.

Kathy Bell For 12 months the McCanns had always denied reports of their children crying when they were out. It was in a televised interview, that was shown on the 1st anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, that the McCanns revealed what Madeleine told them, on the evening she disappeared. This incident alone, shows what kind of parents the McCanns were and for the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone supports them.

Kathy Bell The McCanns made sure their children were in a safe environment during the day, so they could spend time with their mates. Then in the evenings, they left their children in a very dangerous environment, so they could spend more time, with the friends they had spent their days with.

Kathy Bell The McCanns were asked, why they spent so much time with their friends and so little time with their children. Kate McCann said 'well it was our holiday too.' The McCanns were then asked about their relationship with their friends. Kate said 'we were so into our friends' Whatever she meant by 'we were so into our friends' I don't know. All I know is, she and her husband, preferred their waking moments with their friends, than time with their children.

Ury Borges Kathy, I remember clearly, when the child first disappeared, it was reported that the MCanns had cancelled the babysitter for that night and last minute. Do you recall that? I do. What do you make of it? Yes, I remember the issue about Maddie telling she cried for her parents and they never came. All of this must be duly recorded in the PJ files.

Ury Borges Sheila Holden, thank you for the correction; yes the twins are now 8 years old. Oops . Thank you for being so attentive; surely you will need to correct me again . Imperfection is not a choice, you know, it is something we all share . Thank you, but it is literally useless to encourage me to do better; it just does not work . I am beyond help . You see, I do not follow others' expectations of me; just my own. I do not borrow anyone's brain to think or conduct myself either; I am very happy with what I have, you know? This mistake does not alter the content of the message though; everything else applies and remains exactly the same .

Karen Rassier Whalen i really hope and pray she's still alive. i'm hoping the best case scenario - the family who just wanted a child (going about it the wrong way but at least she wouldn't have been harmed)! what a precious little girl she is!

Kathy Bell Hi Ury, once again, the McCanns never had a babysitter and never planned to have a babysitter. Take a look at this link, warning the beginning of the link is distressing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCMNWg0fE5Y

Ury Borges Okay Kathy. I just do not know why I have this memory. Could it have been a lie told then? I do not know. This video is FABULOUS. There they are the MCANN PARENTS telling by their own mouths what happened when the children were alone. Good parents??? No, HORRIBLE Parents. No Lies here: the parents' testimony. This is precious. They are horrible. Thank you for the video.
    darthvodka

KATHYBELLE SPEAKS OR RATHER DRIBBLES HER USUAL RUBBISH. Empty Re: KATHYBELLE SPEAKS OR RATHER DRIBBLES HER USUAL RUBBISH.

Post  darthvodka Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 pm

To spend that amount of time pitchforking strangers, day after day, denigrating people she doesn't even know doesn't exactly point to robust mental health, does it?

Kathy Bell, the reason people think you're as mad as a hatter isn't purely based on your repulsive bile spilling, it's also based on your obsessive posting.
    Sykes
    Sykes

KATHYBELLE SPEAKS OR RATHER DRIBBLES HER USUAL RUBBISH. Empty Re: KATHYBELLE SPEAKS OR RATHER DRIBBLES HER USUAL RUBBISH.

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 am

More outright libellous lies from the Tw*tter Supreme.
    Kathy Bell If I were Goncalo Amaral, I'd sue 'Hot lips Healy' for the disgusting language she called him, in her book of s.e.x and lies. I didn't buy her book, but people who were disgusted with her book, put passages of the book, on forums. She called Dr Amaral a f*****g t***er, many times in her book, then there was page 129, which was equally disgusting. That book, should have had a Government warning.  
    Comment from another forum poster showing up the lies in the sbove.
    No, she called some other PJ cop a f****** t****** and she didn't call him that many times, she said it only once. Jeez, where do these imbiciles get their information from?  

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:09 pm