A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES

Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES Empty JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:44 am

Dosy Rosy:-

@RosalindaHu: Why did Kate chant 'f*cking to*ser' at detective while being asked questions about her daughter's disappearance? #mccann

Stunning! This from the woman whose book contains literally dozens and dozens of bitter and vitriolic references about the barrister who defended the Catholic Church against her accusations of abuse.

She described how she felt the barrister was trying to wear her down, how angry his insinuations about her parents made her feel, how she wanted to lash out at him. I would quote if I could - there are many to choose from.

And now she claims she cannot understand how Kate Mccann felt inclined to swear under her breath at the interrogator whi was falsely accusing her of harming her daughter?

Hutton's comments are usually pretty stunning in terms of their lack of empathy. Like the one where she stated that she didn't know anyone who would leave their children alone - when she has written a book about how she got put into care because her mother left her home alone for DAYS on end and without food.

It is very hard to feel sympathy for Hutton when she makes false and poisonous attacks on the family of a missing child.

I'd love to read the judge's summation in her case. She lost her case, but what did the judge actually say?  

Cristobell Today at 1:23 am
    I see no cause for alarm. The police cannot pin this on anyone other than the actual perpetrators - it simply isn't possible. The investigation must end in a prosecution and the police must have enough evidence for the prosecution to go ahead. They can't just make the evidence up, the defendant(s) will fight their case vigorously and their lawyers will use everything that is known about the case, including the alerts of the blood and cadaver dogs in Apartment 5A.

Will SY and the PJ file it away, listed 'not enough evidence to prosecute', leaving the ending inconclusive. What would be the point of that? The McCanns would be no better off, and in fact their situation has worsened as more and more facts about the case have emerged and the lead detective has suggested death in the apartment. If a VIP is being protected, again, filing the case away after all the furore, won't protect them forever, and in fact the tenacious followers of this case will only be spurred on to dig deeper. If Operation Grange does not reach a conclusion, then this case will be in exactly the same position as it was before the Review/Investigation began and Kate and Gerry will be launching new campaigns and making the same unreasonable demands that probably led to the Review in the first place.

Apart from giving us an unsatisfactory ending to the millions spent, Operation Grange and indeed the PJ, will appear incompetent, so too, those who wrote the cheques. I don't think that is the intention of either police force, it cannot sit well with the consciences of the officers involved to have obvious crimes flaunted in front of them, and not having the power to do anything about it, particularly when said people are so self righteous and condescending. I'm pretty certain we are not the only ones the McCanns rub up the wrong way.

The McCanns are on the ropes. Whoever SY are interviewing in PDL, they are not the 'abductors' - if they were then SY may as well have added put the kettle on and pack a suitcase to their announcement. There are however, many witnesses to the very strange behaviour of you know and their pals and volunteer childminders, in the days and weeks that followed Madeleine's disappearance, still living and working in the area.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES Empty Re: JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Posted by Jayelles » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:29 am

Hutton has a quite unique perceptive of the McCann case. She sees stuff that no-one else sees. A bit like her book really. She took the Catholic Church to court alleging all manner of abuse in the care home she stayed in for a few years. The court didn't agree with her version of events. Neither do many if not most of the former residents of the care home who have posted about it on their forum. Some have contradicted her outright and said she has maligned the staff in question. Others have simply said they had no idea any of her alleged abuse was going on.

Now we are not talking about secretive abuse. The kind which takes place when a child finds himself alone with the abuser. The kind which is hard to prove and ends up being the alleged victim's word against the alleged perp's. We are talking about a tiny nun lining a houseful of children and teens up night after night for years so that she could systematically punch and kick them one at a time. That is what Hutton alleges in her book. It is no wonder that several reviewers have stated that they find it hard to believe. It IS hard to believe that children (including teenage boys who were much bigger than the nun) would willingly line up for a nightly beating (for no good reason) and that none ever complained about it.

Hutton took the Church to court with these allegations hoping for a payout which would get her a nice little sports car and the court did not believe her, so she wrote her book instead.

It seems to me that anyone who crosses Hutton will become a monster in her mind and will be accused of all manner of stuff.

Like her "hate list" which she keeps harping on about and the way she perceives the McCanns as celebrities. Like how anyone who discredits her fantasies gets accused of "stalking" her. Accusations such as these are the weapons she uses against those who stand up to her and it seems that she falls out with pretty much everyone eventually.

I think most people get the measure of her. Apart from, perhaps, the (now deleted) hounder with the safety critical job that involves a high level of accuracy who thinks she is the voice of authority on the McCann case....
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES Empty AND HERE IS CRISTOBELL BEING AN IDIOT - AS USUAL

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Cristobell wrote:

When the McCanns requested a Review, back in November 2009, they put forward a report by Jim Gamble and CEOP. Jim Gamble's report would have contained recommendations, and guidelines as to how the Review should go forward. I think we can safely say that Jim Gamble's recommendations weren't followed. They weren't picked up by the incumbent Labour government, and they were ignored by Theresa May - Remember Kate's complaint that she would only give them 'fluffy words'.

I don't know who drew up the new guidelines for the Review, they were never given credit, but I am 100% certain that this Review is not the one the McCanns wanted.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES Empty Re: JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:45 am

From another forum with thanks also for the picture!     lol! lol! 
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 25 mins
    @basilandmanuel @1matthewwright1 I scored genius level on a comprehension test, so don't think that's the problem : ) #mccann

JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES BULLSHIT-O-METER
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:24 am

From Myths with thanks also to Jayelles.
    Jayelles » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:46 am

Irony alert from one if the most out-of-touch-with-reality antis ever:-

I hate to see guess work and speculation put across as fact. All of the points put forward by Tony Bennett can be challenged, I know, I have challenged them, yet have never received an itemised response to the points I raised

Ms Hutton continually presents misinformation, guesswork (usually outlandish fantasy) and speculation as fact. It often seems as though she is existing in some alternative reality where everything is to be interpreted as the opposite if what it actually is! She is also renowned for posting ludicrous misinformation about the case then refusing to back it up or provide a source for it. She is a master of the ducking and diving routine where she will play an "avoid the simple answer" routine at great length (the simple answer being to provide a source for some outlandish claim she has made or admit she cannot). Incariably, she will assume the role of victim.

With regard to her claim that she has hever received an itemised response from Tony Bennett, this has to be one of the best examples of her out-of-touch-with-reality state of mind if ever there was one because the Goon has made dozens of lengthy, itemised responses to her posts. In fact, he is renowned for it. It is what he does! I have personally witnessed loads of Bennett, point by point, blue-ink replies to Cristobell aka Hutton posts on Haverns. It grieves me to defend him on this, but since we are talking about facts....

She seems to just open her mouth and let her belly rumble.

Members of Haverns are also starting to cotton on to this:-

Sallypelt:-

Aquila, as you probably know, I don't get involved in other people's heated debates, unless it's aimed at me. However, I have to support what you are saying on this occasion. When I asked Christobell to provide links to her claims, she said she's telling me what she tells "pros" (or words to that effect) and that is for me to do my own research . Well, I was tempted to respond to her by saying, I am not asking you to do MY research (believe me, I don't need anyone to research on my part) I am merely asking for YOU to provide evidence of YOUR research. Unfortunately, she couldn't do this.

So, I too, would ask Christobell, what research is she referring to?

putting words into people's mouths appears to be a trait of yours

Your media appearance was scant of research, lacked factual content and resembled a fireside chat. Sonia Poulton dragged details up from her memory to keep the interview going
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES Empty HUTTON IS TOTALLY LOSING IT - ASSUMING SHE HAD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:36 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
    @TeddyShepherd Creepy #McCann sycophant Ray Wyre on the list, looking for new laws to seize kids no doubt.

Doubt it very much as he died six years ago.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:20 pm

Banned again? Or is it just theatrics?
    Cristobell Author    ‏@RosalindaHu
    I'm now banned from Jill Havern's forum for objecting to the harassment of witnesses in #McCann I can and will reply. #watchthisspace
    FAVORITES
    raffaelaBabalouIsabelleMcFaddendeborah butlerPete Kirby
    1:24 AM - 16 Aug 2014
    JAYELLES OF MYTHS UPDATES THE WORLD ON HUTTON/CRISTOBELL'S LATEST INANITIES AND INACCURACIES DonaldPtdr
    Yes, she's been erased. This from another forum with thanks.
    Hutton's had a big fall out with the hounders; I can't confirm it yet, but I think she may have been banned from hellhole. Meanwhile, the insults are flying:

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 26 mins
    @TeddyShepherd @RosalindaHu I met ttw4 with Bennett - is he saying that is you ? #mccann

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 32 mins
    @veniviedivici @RosalindaHu He's a f*cking pervert with an unhealthy interest in all things anal. Male of course. #McCann

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Oh dear, more trouble at not-Bennett's hangout:

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 43 mins
    @RosalindaHu Ask Bennett how he managed to confuse TTW4, who he had met & with me, who he hadn't & separated by 200 miles to boot #McCann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 38 mins
    @TeddyShepherd ???. They have now got rid of all the 'independents' - tis their loss but easier should they be sued for libel #mccann

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 36 mins
    @RosalindaHu It's a cesspit of sexual repression, you're better off out of it. #McCann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 35 mins
    @TeddyShepherd As a left wing, libertarian tree hugger, I'm amazed I lasted so long! ; ) #mccann
    Er, actually, you can't be left-wing AND a libertarian, as left-wing politics by their nature require state meddling in everything under the sun...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:46 pm