A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON BUSHMEAT'S LATEST MOUTHINGS

Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON BUSHMEAT'S LATEST MOUTHINGS Empty JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON BUSHMEAT'S LATEST MOUTHINGS

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Pat Brown's latest blog = frothing at the mouth

She thinks that a new book about the McCann case by a pair of award-winning journalists is going to be a whitewash and that part of the proof for this (incredibly) is because SHE wasn't interviewed.

She is very upset that she is going to be portrayed in the book as a conspiracy nut ( I would say that would be an accurate depiction).

Now why would any serious investigative journalist want to include her as a source for their book? She is a blogger who calls herself a profiler. She has done no serious research on the case whatsoever. Her "research" has been to hang out with known conspiraloons and McCann haters on social networking sites. She published a hastily cobbled together pamphlet about the case which was packed full of early tabloid misinformation (like Calpol being a sedative). It wasn't even one cohesive theory but rather a series of disjointed "maybe"s which depended upon the assumption that all of the witnesses were mistaken.

The only fact about Brown's involvement in the McCann debate is that she isn't very good at what she claims to do.

Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan have a proven track record of meticulous researching and their reputation is that they are not afraid to tackle controversial subjects. I suspect Brown realises this and this is why she is so rattled. Her blog article is a pathetic attempt to pre-empt it. Indeed, it is one which will fail miserably given that she has only a handful of fans left and that any major book written by an award-winning third-party about the case is likely to be an international best-seller which will make headlines in all the "serious" newspapers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON BUSHMEAT'S LATEST MOUTHINGS Empty Re: JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON BUSHMEAT'S LATEST MOUTHINGS

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:52 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.

Yes, folks, America's worst pretendy 'profiler' is ranting and raving because someone has written a book about the McCann case - AND DIDN'T ASK FOR HER OPINION!!!!!!!!

SHOCK!!!!! HORROR!!!!

Sample of the ranting:

Here is why I profiled Mr. Summers and his book (co-authored with his wife, Robbyn Swan) as a pro-McCann piece of propaganda and not at all a well-researched and even-handed book on the case.

1) Mr. Summers emailed me for permission to use some quotes from my blogs in his book. The quotes were the kind that could easily be used out of context to show me as a conspiracy nut.

2) If Mr. Summers was truly doing in-depth research on the case and "in-depth interviews" as is claimed in this Amazon blurb, why did he never do an in-depth interview with me? I am not trying to say I am vastly important and how dare he ignore me, but I would think any author worth their salt would interview a well-known profiler who has written numerous blogs on the case, who has written a book that was Carter-rucked by the McCanns, and who has actually gone to Portugal to "look for Madeleine." But, no, he only emailed me just before the final copy went to print to ask me about a few quotes.  

could easily be used out of context to show me as a conspiracy nut

'Scuse me, but she is.....has she forgotten the Bushmeat Theory? Jealousy is soooo ugly.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON BUSHMEAT'S LATEST MOUTHINGS Empty Re: JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON BUSHMEAT'S LATEST MOUTHINGS

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Synopsis of the book 'Looking for Madeleine', by Anthony Summers and Robyn Swann:

The 2007 disappearance of a three-year-old Madeleine McCann from her bed in Portugal proved an instant, worldwide sensation. There's been nothing like it since America's Lindbergh kidnapping eighty years ago. Award-winning authors Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan have produced the first independent, objective account of the case. They have examined the released Portuguese files, conducted in-depth interviews and original research to answer the questions: What can we really know about this most emotive of cases? What can we learn from it? The Portuguese police probe ran into a dead end. Parents Gerry and Kate McCann, however, have never given up the search for Madeleine. They blitzed the media, hired private detectives, kept the case in the public eye. Speculation that the McCanns played a role in their daughter's fate, the authors demonstrate, is unfounded. Scotland Yard's 'investigative review', ordered by the Prime Minister and begun in 2011, identified some 200 potential leads. The Yard's suspects have included a mystery paedophile who preyed on other British children. The Detective Chief Inspector heading the probe has said the little girl may still be alive.

The McCann family's private tragedy has touched millions around the world and aroused sometimes dark controversy. Looking for Madeleine is the most definitive account possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON BUSHMEAT'S LATEST MOUTHINGS Empty NOW SHE'S WHINING AWAY ABOUT THE AUSTORS OF THE NEW BOOK

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:18 pm

More from another forum with thanks for the comments.

Brown carries on whining about the authors:

......much like Pulitzer Prize winning author Stacy Schiff whose book on Cleopatra is far believed over mine in spite of my far superior research and providing of evidence........

Research? Evidence? There was little of either in her abysmally awful book about Cleopatra, whom Bushmeat 'profiled' as if she was some sort of Pharaohnic Britney Spears.

It did make genuine experts ROFL rather a lot, though....
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Yup, it's "criminal" indeed that she describes herself a a profiler. Idiot.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 3h
    It's like watching a slow motion train wreck and yet people still see the train on the track. #McCann
    Must be talking about her failed career.

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 3h
    @MilesDKAB I am surprised we haven't seen a "send money so we can send Maddie home" Nigerian email scam! #McCann
    Silly moo, the only people that would fall for that would have to be right idiots, the sort of numties that send money to disgraced ex-cops.......oh wait.......
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Perhaps the Drs McCann did agree to a detailed interview but an experienced author would have to interview others to get a balanced perspective. The authors surely should also have spoken to Sr Amaral, Pat Brown, Tony Bennett to name but a few
    Why? What on earth has it got to do with conspiraloons and haters like Bushmeat and Bennett? And the case ceased to be any concern of the convicted perjurer when he was booted off it in October 2007. If he'd grasped that, instead of conducting a vendetta, then Amoral wouldn't be in his present mess.

From the Justice forum:
    Quote from: Alfred R Jones on Today at 04:45:45 PM
    I'm looking forward to reading their analysis of the conspiracy theories surrounding the case, as well as their comments about the online campaign against the parents.
    The howls and screams from the haters will be a wonder to behold.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Anonymous said...
    Pat,
    To my knowledge Summers/Swan have also contacted Joana and Johanna (for "research" purposes). You might be able to check? These are very specific targets aren't they?
    I wonder if the book is a commissioned attempt to name and discredit the blogosphere.

*It is inconceivable to me that the any McCann family members would agree to interviews without prior (perhaps contracted) agreements about the direction taken
     Well, I gather there is going to be a section about haters, propaganda and conspiraloons......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am