A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL LATEST - PARENTS TO TELL COURT OF HEARTBREAK CAUSED BY DETECTIVE'S SMEARS

Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL LATEST - PARENTS TO TELL COURT OF HEARTBREAK CAUSED BY DETECTIVE'S SMEARS - Page 3 Empty Re: AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL LATEST - PARENTS TO TELL COURT OF HEARTBREAK CAUSED BY DETECTIVE'S SMEARS

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 am

Maybe GA's lawyer wanted the balance or a part of his fees before the summing up and GA fired him.

But...but...Gonzo is assured of victory! There never has been any good reason for him to be scrounging money off his idiotic fanclub, as according to them, he will be triumphant, and a rich man as soon as he is victorious.

Are they incapable of logic? They are all convinced he's going to win, so how does that square with his cowardly conduct? After all:

Amoral doesn't need your money - he has a pile of money that's been frozen by the court.  

ALL HE NEEDS TO DO TO GET IT, IS FINISH THE TRIAL
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL LATEST - PARENTS TO TELL COURT OF HEARTBREAK CAUSED BY DETECTIVE'S SMEARS - Page 3 Empty Re: AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL LATEST - PARENTS TO TELL COURT OF HEARTBREAK CAUSED BY DETECTIVE'S SMEARS

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:11 am

Excellent post:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post239343.html#p239343

For full thread use link above.

Firstly if it had been a UK matter Amaral would probably be facing a Contempt of Court charge and his lawyer being reported to the Bar Association. Secondly he may have a problem finding a new one - I rather doubt many – if any -of O Ordem dos Avogados will be queuing up to offer their services. Thirdly he is not the only defendant and he should at least have had the courtesy to warn them and their legal teams of what was blowing in the wind. As somebody said ‘ We’re in it together’ - not according to Amaral

And where is Amaral? According to its blurb of yesterday Correio da Manha have been trying to contact him but without success. Understandable as yesterday he was doing a rather furtive interview with RPT1 - not for nothing do I watch Jornal da Tarde - somewhere on the Lisbon waterfront by the looks of it but nobody was saying where. He rather blew it at the start by walking right up to camera and past the reporter.

A rather interesting interview but not a word about the latest debacle and here’s the gist. He won’t be publishing a second book although he has already written it as according to him he had said everything he wishes to say about this case. In which case why a second book or is there some as yet undisclosed reason why he won’t be publishing it?
    Good point - are we supposed to believe Gonzo didn't tell any of the other defendants?

Surely Oliviero, after he was sacked by txt on the Friday would have told the other lawyers?

Did we see ANY of the other defendants on Monday? I don't think so.

The only people I could see who turned up on schedule were the poor McCanns, who'd had to trail over from England.

The whole stunt was a put-up job, IMO, and in normal democracies, Gonzo would be facing contempt charges and his lawyer possible disbarment. Unfortunately, Portugal seems to bear little resemblance to a normal democracy.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:13 am

According to its blurb of yesterday Correio da Manha have been trying to contact him but without success. Understandable as yesterday he was doing a rather furtive interview with RPT1 - not for nothing do I watch Jornal da Tarde - somewhere on the Lisbon waterfront by the looks of it but nobody was saying where. He rather blew it at the start by walking right up to camera and past the reporter.

More bizarre behaviour. Why is Gonzo hiding from CartofMuck? They're usually his first port of call when he wants to spew more libellous bollox.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:45 pm

This has just popped into my inbox - proof as far as I can see that bennett has been helping Amaral in regard to the WoC issue:

AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL LATEST - PARENTS TO TELL COURT OF HEARTBREAK CAUSED BY DETECTIVE'S SMEARS - Page 3 Bennet15

I wonder what other advice he has been proffering?
    Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL LATEST - PARENTS TO TELL COURT OF HEARTBREAK CAUSED BY DETECTIVE'S SMEARS - Page 3 Empty EXCELLENT POST FROM MYTHS

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:35 pm

From Myths with thank to Promoter Veritas, the poster.

Sorry I haven’t posted before but I’ve been elsewhere laying the law down with other trolls in the matter of the legal complexities surrounding this case – not only have I studied Law but I speak Portuguese. There’s been quite a ballyhoo about the McCanns not being charged with and not being jailed for child neglect but the reason nothing has happened in the UK is simple enough – the offence did not happen within UK jurisdiction. As for they would have gone to jail that’s not necessarily the case. One of my best friends’ son is a Family Court Lawyer and according to him it could have resulted in a non-custodial sentence. Nor would it necessarily be different for a working-class living-on-a bog-council estate couple – it’s the charge that matters not the parental status.

As to why the Portuguese authorities did not pursue the matter I have to concede to being somewhat puzzled having taken a very good look at Law 147/99 Protection of Children and Youth. On the other hand they could have had a problem considering how many UK parents seem to leave their parenting skills behind at the airport. Visit any holiday hotspot and you’ll find plenty of neglect in one form or another. If I’d had a pound for very time I’ve cringed with embarrassment at the comments made by non-UK parents about the lackadaisical British I’d be very rich. Suffice it to say this tedious, clapped out mantra. “I’d never do it myself’ cuts no ice with me.

I’ve been taking a interest in this case for the last two years including taking a look the Portuguese end and I’ve quite a few things to say including the accusations of p.a.e.d.o.philia and certain problems relating to cadaver odour but I’d like to say something first about this latest event.

Firstly if it had been a UK matter Amaral would probably be facing a Contempt of Court charge and his lawyer being reported to the Bar Association. Secondly he may have a problem finding a new one - I rather doubt many – if any -of O Ordem dos Avogados will be queuing up to offer their services. Thirdly he is not the only defendant and he should at least have had the courtesy to warn them and their legal teams of what was blowing in the wind. As somebody said ‘ We’re in it together’ - not according to Amaral

And where is Amaral? According to its blurb of yesterday Correio da Manha have been trying to contact him but without success. Understandable as yesterday he was doing a rather furtive interview with RPT1 - not for nothing do I watch Jornal da Tarde - somewhere on the Lisbon waterfront by the looks of it but nobody was saying where. He rather blew it at the start by walking right up to camera and past the reporter.

A rather interesting interview but not a word about the latest debacle and here’s the gist. He won’t be publishing a second book although he has already written it as according to him he had said everything he wishes to say about this case. In which case why a second book or is there some as yet undisclosed reason why he won’t be publishing it?

He also said the PJ did an excellent job –ha,ha, ha, - but if he had to do it all over again he would have the McCanns as suspects from Day 1. In which case why did he go chasing after Murat?

What a pity for Amaral we’re not all wet behind the ears and some of us do know about Michael Cook and the stepfather who was never investigated and Leonor Cipriano. . A third quick conviction would have meant promotion but somehow it didn’t work out and what I’d really like to know is what the juiz de instruçao thought about that do(d)ggy evidence and why he never took it any further.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Hounder:

There will be numerous lawyers 'up to speed' with this case in Portugal.

How couldn't there be? It's been rammed down their throats for SEVEN years!

They will be queuing up at GA's door to 'represent' him.

imo, obviously.

What? He goes through more lawyers than he does shirts, he's poison. His courtroom shenanigans, his dislike of paying his bills, his issues with alcohol, are well known in Portugal.

Why do they never ask themselves why, apart from a handful of longtime Stooges like Carvalho and Sargento, no-one in Portugal ever defends Gonzo? Not the PJ, no-one.

Time they woke up and smelled the coffee, and stopped believing the fiction the likes of Morais churns out.

Sykes
    Sykes

AMARAL LIBEL TRIAL LATEST - PARENTS TO TELL COURT OF HEARTBREAK CAUSED BY DETECTIVE'S SMEARS - Page 3 Empty WHERE THE HELL'S THAT BL**DY LAWYER??????

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:34 am

Re: McCanns to appear in libel trial on Monday 16 June
    ultimaThule Today at 5:54 pm

Mirage wrote:
    As I understand it the two cases are separate because the book ban was overturned on appeal.

Again, as I understand it, the libel trial is about quantifying damage done to the search by the contents of the book.

It would seem that GA spent a rumoured £10 k on acquiring the necessary information as to any permissions granted by Mrs Justice Hogg to litigate with the result that I believe it is now recognised by the Lisbon court that the McCanns should not be litigating on behalf of Madeleine.

Surely, if I am correct on all counts, it follows that the McCanns potentially laid the HM Family Courts open to astronomical damages in the event of losing the case. Does it follow that the McCanns, thereby, have laid themselves open to a charge of contempt now that this attempt is out in the open?

If this is the case, the whole of the McCann finances would inevitably be laid bare in the prosecution of such a case.

Any legal beagles around?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it has cost GA £10,000+  to obtain the necessary documentation, Mirage but, in the absence of confirmation from the Lisbon court that it is an established fact that the McCanns' did not seek prior consent from the High Court in London to institute legal proceedings on behalf of MBM, at this point in time I see no reason to assume that they didn't obtain consent before they embarked on this course of action.  

That said, if the McCanns have acted on behalf of MBM without consent in the Lisbon proceedings they have not left the High Court open to any claim of damages in the event that they lose the case.  If they obtained consent prior to instituting proceedings on behalf of MBM, it will have been made crystal clear to them that the Court will not liable for any losses sustained.

As I have remarked either up thread or elsewhere, if the McCanns' have acted without consent in this matter I would expect them to be called to account as Dr Amaral's request for properly attested documents, together with recent publicity in the UK relating to the Lisbon proceedings, cannot have escaped the attention of the Official Soclicitor.

I have no doubt that the MSM's court reporters have their sources eyes on the lists of cases to be heard that day which are pinned to the boards situated in the vast entrance hall of the Royal Courts of Justice, but whether or not we'll hear about this possible aspect of the case is another matter as, if they so choose, judges can ban reporting of Wardship proceedings.

Comment: The cry for a legal eagle again.  

Why on earth would it cost 10,000 GBP to deal with the WOC matter?  

Furthermore, what is it on about here?   I suppose they were hoping it would come to this

Surely, if I am correct on all counts, it follows that the McCanns potentially laid the HM Family Courts open to astronomical damages in the event of losing the case. Does it follow that the McCanns, thereby, have laid themselves open to a charge of contempt now that this attempt is out in the open?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:31 pm