A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL

Sykes
    Sykes

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Empty LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:27 am

There seems to be some confusion on the actual description of the McCanns v Amaral trial.  A few samples of what is being gibbered:

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Screen22

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Screen23

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Screen21
    Sykes
    Sykes

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Empty Re: LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:58 am

Textusa10 Jul 2014 11:41:00

Thank you for your comment.

We are doing our best to stop a very damaging misinformation campaign that is currently taking place.

We would ask you not to use expressions like "the libel case application". There is no LIBEL case.

Understand you meant no harm and we are perfectly aware that it its use has become ingrained in all, making this fight so much harder.

Hope you understnad this comment.
    Montclair:

We can at least conclude from what the judge has said that the trial is not a libel trial despite what some posters on here keep insisting.  It only concerns whether the book affected the parents.
    Bronte Textusa
    10 hrs
    We urge people to STOP using the terms LIBEL or DEFAMATION when referring to the ongoing trial McCann v Amaral trial in Lisbon.
    Yes, it may just seem a question of semantics but it is a very IMPORTANT one.
    By calling it LIBEL or DEFAMATION you’re not only helping the McCanns as you are, in our opinion VERY SERIOUSLY, harming Mr Amaral’s defence.
    Please call it for what it is: DAMAGES trial. That is what the McCanns are asking for: financial compensation for DAMAGES caused to the searching of Madeleine McCann and for the ones caused to the McCann family.
    Note, also IMPORTANT, it is not for damages to the INVESTIGATION but to the SEARCHING.
    Very simple:
    - DAMAGES instead of LIBEL or DEFAMATION.
    - SEARCHING instead of INVESTIGATION.
    The difference? HUGE

Lynn Axford IMO the term libel is a form of negative propaganda being used to infer guilt on Goncalo

Frances Rowe Bronte Textusa ! Thank you for clarification . Guilty as charged for making that mistake I've only been on pages a short time and did actually think it was a libel case but I'm here to learn so again thank you xxxx
    James Haydon Matthew, do you need to be given a spammer alert? If very good folk like Bronte, Ben Thompson, Joana Morais & others say that it matters, then I think it's safe to say that it matters!

Bronte Textusa She, to explain why I think it's very important for the expression libel to be stopped to be used regarding the trial where Mr Amaral is involved currently

Stephen Brody The British press refer to "the libel trial", the Portuguese only "0 caso de Madeleine McCann", I'm afraid, without thinking, that I swallowed the British version and assumed it was for difamação. [hate speech redacted]

James Haydon Well, in basic terms Sue, the 'L' word (I refuse to use it), would mean that it has to be proved that he lied when publishing the book, which of course cannot be. Referring to 'the trial' is a good idea (although there may be new ones arise yet), so for simplicity I call it the 'book trial' myself.

LIBEL  LIBEL  LIBEL  LIBEL  LIBEL  LIBEL  LIBEL  LIBEL  LIBEL LIBEL
    Sykes
    Sykes

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Empty LIBE LIBEL LIBEL LIBEL LIBEL LIBEL

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:48 pm

The Gonzo fan club gets its official instructions from the loonytunes, sex-obsessed, Textusa hateblogger:

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Textus10

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Kneelsuckers
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:07 pm

I still think it would be ok to wear a badge acknowledging an alliance to GA. Last night I was looking at sites who create them. round plastic type badges, simple satin sash-bow etc - none cost very much in bulk. I would try and carry this idea forward except that it may be hard to administer and we would each have to pay a small amount (say £2 / per badge ). Is it better to just show our support here in the forum? To administer this - there would need to be an address for sending the money to. Its easy not to do anything but is it better to do something.

Just make sure they're yellow - they'll match the big yellow streak down his back.

Gawd, this is so booooooooooooooooooring.
    LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRluoZcAFQ0NFwaBGu5X76kdCrQdQjT4A_2KYoNLIZXjueclxm
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Re:.... Snr.Amaral on Facebook 21/7/14

Rose Quartz wrote

With regards the idea of badges to show support, may I make a suggestion? Further to posters for our windows, this one would be easy for us all to do.

Montclair wrote:

Sorry, but I think any idea of badges or ribbons is silly as well as useless and is as tacky as the McCanns' online store. I certainly don't think that Gonçalo Amaral would go for this and would probably be appalled. The simplist way is to contribute, no matter how small the amount, to his defend fund. Why spend money on these things when this money could go to the defence fund. It is possible that the expense of buying ribbons or badges would not be covered by income. The best is to keep it simple and limit our campaign to the defence fund.

I hope that didn't offend anyone but this is my opinion.

Aquila wrote..

I'll second that Montclair.

Whilst I understand the sentiment behind the suggestion, opening a 'campaign' to support GA with badges, ribbons, posters and associated tat is nothing short of agreeing with McCann methods and as we all know badges, ribbons, balloons and posters don't work.

As I understand it Dr Amaral is appreciative of donations so why not just donate if you want?

LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Rofl =  Cut the crap just send your money LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Rofl LIBEL V DAMAGES TRIAL Rofl
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.

Montclair doesn't like the idea of wearing a Gonzo badge (who would)?

Sorry, but I think any idea of badges or ribbons is silly as well as useless and is as tacky as the McCanns' online store. I certainly don't think that Gonçalo Amaral would go for this and would probably be appalled. The simplist way is to contribute, no matter how small the amount, to his defend fund. Why spend money on these things when this money could go to the defence fund. It is possible that the expense of buying ribbons or badges would not be covered by income. The best is to keep it simple and limit our campaign to the defence fund.

I hope that didn't offend anyone but this is my opinion.

Handily, that means there is also no paper trail, nothing to account for where this money is going.

Why isn't pretendy 'forensic accountant' Edna O' Forker demanding to see the Gonzo Fund Accounts in the interests of transparency? Oh wait, I know, she's a hypocrite like the rest of them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:10 am