A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV

Sykes
    Sykes

Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV Empty Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:39 am

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.
    -
    I am not repeating all of the oaf's lies and gibbers. Just some of the worst.

Anchor: Gonçalo Amaral, is there any cause-effect relation between the fact that these searches, these excavations started shortly after Madeleine McCann was officially declared dead by British authorities?

Gonçalo Amaral: That death declaration, a declaration in terms of, a civil death, which is a mechanism that we also have in Portugal, when someone disappears, I think it Portugal it’s after five years –

Now, I neither know nor care what Portugal does.

But he's LYING about the UK, and so is the anchor.

Madeleine McCann has NOT been 'declared dead' by anyone except scumbag Gonzo supporters, certainly not her parents.

It is NOT automatic in the UK, and is generally only done for insurance/estate purposes, which do not apply in this case. Families of the missing MAY apply for such a certificate.

The McCanns have not.

It's an outright, black lie. Where did Gonzo get that sh*te from? Bennett been giving him legal advice, mayhap?

And what's this sh*te?

Gonçalo Amaral: Yes, we will. When MI5 opens the case files, we will find out. Don’t forget that the British secret services followed the case right from the beginning. On location

When MI5 open the case files'? WTF? Is he drunk? Or just inventing these gibbers to entertain his conspiraloon fans and give them hope.

You can just about smell the fear coming off the oaf now, as he invents more and more ridiculous bollox to try to stave off the inevitable.

And anyone that can't see he's spouting total sh*te is too stupid to be allowed to vote.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV Empty Hilarious, if vomit-inducing, comments from the shrooms on the Morais blog:

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:11 am

Anonymous said... 5
    I love you Goncalo.
    Louisee

--------

flowers said... 8
    O Goncalo. You are my hero. God bless you. The truth is viral now.

--------

Anonymous said... 11
    Well said #4. Mr Amaral, I know you won't give up now and I too feel privileged and very happy to be able to donate small amounts to the defence fund that your supporters have set up.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV Empty YOU CHOOSE - WELL PRESENTED v SLOB

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:16 am

This is Mr Redwood. clean-shaven and well-dressed, even when knee-deep in weeds

Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV Mccann-1-1-402x293

This is Mr Amaral - no comment.

Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV Article-1036698-00D9A85F000004B0-887_233x223
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV Empty Re: Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:19 am

Sykes wrote:
    Anonymous said... 5
    I love you Goncalo.
    Louisee

--------

flowers said... 8
    O Goncalo. You are my hero. God bless you. The truth is viral now.

--------

Anonymous said... 11
    Well said #4. Mr Amaral, I know you won't give up now and I too feel privileged and very happy to be able to donate small amounts to the defence fund that your supporters have set up.

Oh Ammy, can I have your babies? I've just pawned my late husband's Wedgwood pottery to send you some more money xxxx

Sponsored content

Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV Empty Re: Gonzo tells flat-out lies on Portuguese TV

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:52 am