A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON THE DELETED PHONE CALLS

Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON THE DELETED PHONE CALLS Empty JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON THE DELETED PHONE CALLS

Post  Sykes Fri May 30, 2014 3:49 pm

The antis love to spread the myth that the McCanns "deleted phone calls". I've always thought it was something of a futile myth because even if you delete the record of a call from your handset, it doesn't delete the actual phone record as held by your provider. If the McCanns had any suspicious phone activity, there is no doubt in my mind that it would have been seized upon and used against them - such was the eagerness of the PJ to make a case against their two arguidos. Instead, and following a very thorough analysis of the phone records, their expert stated that the records were not suspicious at all and that they were fairly typical for those of holidaymakers. Then, in his final report, the Attorney General repeated that the communications analysis was one of the reasons for deciding that there were "no indications" against Kate & Gerry.

Yet still the goons think that calls were deleted. C.Edwards even came here to tell us that this was one of the reasons why he couldn't get past the McCanns as suspects and he posted links to the infamous Paulo Reis "analysis" where it was claimed that Gerry made four calls to Kate on the evening of 3rd and that she deleted all but one of these. "Selective" deleting it was called.

Not so.

In fact, Gerry made only two calls to Kate on 3rd. It is true that on some listing in the files there are four "calls", but they appear to be duplicates and the entries against two of them are "0" instead of a time. Then, looking at the remaining two entries, one of them is a mere 6 seconds long and is following a couple of minutes later by a call of 29 seconds long. Only the latter call appears in Kate's phone log which was made by the PJs from her handset on 4th May.

The assumption is that Kate "selectively deleted" the first one lasting 6 secs. Now let's think about that 6 sec call and consider the possibility that it was a missed call. Try talking for 6 seconds and see how much you can say. I propose that that first call was missed by Kate and perhaps went to voicemail giving Gerry just enough time to hear the first few words of the voicemail and cancel the call (in the dark).

The PJ made logs of the calls made and received by Kate & Gerry. They made no log of text messages or missed calls - both of which are found in separate logs (certainly on my phones anyway). If they had, I would bet that Gerry's earlier call would have been listed in Kate's Missed Call register.

Now the calls themselves. I have noted that there is a general assumption by the antis that all of these pings from the ping maps in the files were the McCanns making phone calls. In fact, if one compares the pings with the phone records, they are a mixture of calls made/calls received/texts sent/texts received. If you switch on your phone you'll start to get text messages coming through after a few moments. Sometimes, these come through with a short interval between them. I have seen specific examples of this where the goons have worked on the premise that it is "proof" that the McCanns were "making frantic phone calls" instead of checking out the data and seeing that the pings weren't calls out, but SMS in.

It's fairly tedious to analyse the phone records, but it's not exactly rocket science and everything that the goons regard as suspicious actually has a very simple and decidedly unsuspicious explanation.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:34 pm