A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE

Sykes
    Sykes

JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE Empty JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:44 pm

I am none too sure exactly what is going on here, but the haters, and conspiraloons led by that Poulton woman, are now targetting Gamble, who clearly has no time for them whatsoever. And is making that clear to them...

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    I am disgusted that Jim Gamble, a man who turned his publicly funded job into a PR platform for #mcann's has accused me of harassment. Iffy.

If I recall correctly, she was demanding he give her an interview.
    Jim Gamble  @JimGamble_INEQE
    @admanian @SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu @PlanetHoax I hv the right 2decide who 2speak2 & when
    People copying requests in2 my feed won't make me

Planet Hoax ‏@PlanetHoax 14h14 hours ago
    Shame on @JimGamble_INEQE for blocking Sonia Poulton. He's clearly trying to avoid answering questions. U wouldn't happen to be a Freemason?  

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 10h10 hours ago
    @PlanetHoax no I'm not a Freemason & I answer questions all the time. I won't however be harassed into giving anyone an interview.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 7h7 hours ago
    @JimGamble_INEQE @PlanetHoax Not harassment, a polite request from @SoniaPoulton witnessed by thousands. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE Empty Re: JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · Oct 20
    Who on my Twitter has Jim Gamble NOT blocked. Please let him know that a Twitter block will not stop team pursuing him for answers #mcann TY  
    Sounds very much like a threat - what is the 'team'? Mutton and co? Incidentally, I am astounded that anyone is putting much trust in Poulton after her leading role in wrecking Lizard TV.

Does the stupid git not realize that what she is doing is blatantly stalking Mr Gamble?    I understand that her antics are being closely watched and recorded.    Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE Empty Looks like the harridans are not in a happy relationship!

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · Oct 19
    Thank you for all comments, much appreciated. I actually loathe any form of communication with Hopkins, I always feel dirty for time after.
    Oh, did the harpies fall out?
    Sykes
    Sykes

JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE Empty WHO IS SONIA POULTON AND WHY IS SHE PRETENDY TO BE FAMOUS?

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:09 pm

xxxxhttp://theholliegreigcoverup.net/sonia-poulton-accusations-and-allegations/

Quite an exposé of this pathetic wannabe who managed to wreck IckeTV. Remove xxxx to access link.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE Empty Re: JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 6h 6 hours ago
    @TomScorza both and more, am writing about it. I believe the people who go for me are not just bored imbeciles but have agendas.
    Or just plain have a few standards, which don't include stroking the swollen egos of attention-seeking drama queens?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Tina ‏@ElContador2000 4h4 hours ago
    @TheJENReturns @SoniaPoulton Sonia with all your contacts can't you get a TV company to invite the McCanns to a debate with the audience?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    @ElContador2000 @TheJENReturns always worth a shot!
    Probably get the same reply as the moron who rang The Jeremy Kyle Show and demanded the McCanns be forced onto the show and given a lie detector test, and was most indignant when the phone was slammed down on it. And her contacts? David Icke perhaps? After she destroyed his TV channel I reckon she'd definitely get the bum's rush. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Isabelle McFadden ‏@PORTUGALbound 3h3 hours ago Seal Beach, CA
    @SoniaPoulton @_DarkMavis yes Many of us have been getting thru to some amazing people #mccann tide is turning [/quote]
    Oh good, Soya's getting 'advice' from a multi-headed troll.
    Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 3h3 hours ago
    @PORTUGALbound @SoniaPoulton @_DarkMavis Stop this Isabelle, you're a liar and a fraud. You're going too far with these fantasies. #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 9h 9 hours ago
    @_DarkMavis @PORTUGALbound do you know I spoke very briefly with Katerina Gaspar this week? Can say no more it's for doc.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JIM GAMBLE TELLS POULTON TO TAKE A HIKE Empty JAYELLES OF MYTHS ON POULTON'S SUPPOSED DOCUMENTARY

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Jayelles » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:50 pm
    I have to say that Sonia Poulton's forthcoming crockumentary sounds as if it will be little more than a complete all-round embarassment for the goons.

Poulton is demonstrating her usual blatant disregard for integrity with regard to investigative research and is relying heavily on asking well known internet trolls and sadsacks to supply her with "troo facts". She asked for a fairly important piece of information which is VERY easy to find and appears to have accepted a totally wrong answer from a poor deluded and clueless soul.

She also appears to be on VERY friendly terms with some of the worst internet trolls I have personally witnessed. A side-by-side comparison of what she claims to be about + friendly exchanges with them + what they have posted in the past would be extremely embarrassing for her and indeed, would seriously discredit her, not just with regard to her crockumentary, but with regard to the very premis of what she claims to stand for.

It already looks as if her crockumentary is going to be full of some very basic misinformation about the case - stuff that everyone knows is myths and which has been long discredited. I am certainly not going to put her right on any of the above. Instead, I shall wait until she publishes her crock and then laugh at the fall-out as there are loud groans all round from those who will immediatley recognise a very poorly researched piece of work.

But no doubt what Poulton lacks in factual journalism, she will make up for in shrieky rants and if her track record is anything to go by, the viewing figures for her completed crock will be no more than a few thousand (compared to the multiple millions which will see the forthcoming TV documentary).  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:04 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.

Sonia's been listening to some very dodgy people indeed! Either that, or she is as ignorant of basic English as Bennett!
    Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · Oct 24
    Brit taxpayers are so generous. Spending millions searching for a child that even the PR says her abduction is 'only an assumption'. #mcann  
    That is NOT what Clarence Mitchell said. He said that abduction was 'the only assumption', which means the exact reverse from what Bennett, and now Sonia, imagines.

If that is typical of the standard of Sonia's 'research', if she's getting her 'research' from the hounders, then her much-vaunted 'documentary' should be beyond funny. She's likely to do as thorough a destruction job on the McCann-haters as she did on Icke TV.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 11h 11 hours ago
    @MsLeFaye @RosalindaHu @sweetlipsuk @CaroleShooter I certainly can. who is this person? Hidden ID. I usually find these are paedo protectors
    Bad news for all her fans on the hounders, MM, Mutton's site, etc - Soya thinks you're a 'paedo protector' if you're not using your real name.

She is getting herself in with a very bad crowd, IMO. If she thought the Ickes, Outlaw Jimmy Jones, etc., were bad, wait till she finds out for herself what the McCann-haters are really like.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 pm