A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER

Sykes
    Sykes

ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER Empty ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER

Post  Sykes Mon May 19, 2014 1:02 pm

From Myths, PostPosted by Jayelles » Mon May 19, 2014 11:52 am

Miles Davis ‏@MilesDKAB 1h
       @Randomleigh1 She has & the consequences for some people who have never tweeted on # mccann were near catastrophic. Who said I believe Syn?
       View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
       @urcrazytoo @Randomleigh1 She got the wrong person! #mccann
       @Randomleigh1 Yes, but the person she outed & attacked will mind. #mccann
       @Randomleigh1 Did I say worse than anyone else? However details show several peoples lives almost ruined by J's actions. #mccann
       @Randomleigh1 I know details of one case, probably more, she gets others to do her dirty work. Revolting creature #mccann
       @bigredflagge @9006399 @PetsyLz @1matthewwright1 @Syn0nymph It's nothing compared to the outing Jay has done. Evil witch #mccann

So not only have I done these mysterious "outings", but I have almost ruined several peoples' lives in the process?

So where are these outings?

Could the cloo be in this bit - "she gets others to do her dirty work"? You know - "I have no proof that Jayelles did this, but someone else did and therefore she must have made them do it...." kind of logic.

I suppose anything is possible in conspiranumptyland....
    Having said all this, I once "outed" a forum moderator as the person behind a troll account (insofar as proving that the same (unnamed) person was behind two anonymous accounts).

She denied it and threw a complete hissyfit at me using language which was completely out of character for the sweet-natured moderator who was everyone's pal. She continued to deny it for ages too until the weight of her deception got too great for her. Then she did the right thing and confessed, resigned, apologised to all the friends whom she'd been lying to and left the discussion altogether.

It was a shock and I have to say, I was as shocked as the next person. However, it served her right for playing games. Rather ironically, she called me a snake in the grass for exposing her! She let a lot of people down. Rather creepy actually when one looks back. She was sending people (myself included) sweet, friendly supportive private messages whilst posting vitriol about them using her sock account. Her fall from grace was spectacular as she had been the #1 most popular person on the board.
    Oh dear, is Jayelles getting to them?  This kind of silliness has been used by the haters against many posters even down to googling and finding people with similar names and then stalking them. It is a great delight to watch these numpties trolling their moronic drivel. Good for a larf when there's nothing much on TV.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER Empty Re: ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER

Post  Sykes Wed May 21, 2014 9:11 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post232923.html#p232923

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 32m
    @B_balou @Harebell22 @RosalindaHu @9006399 @bigredflagge Been talk over years Jayelles is Kate #mccann

Oh do us a favor, you stupid klutz, Jayelles is not Kate McCann.

ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER 6314-d434cee8ff4f9f73e6829387d9abc647
    ssadie
    ssadie

ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER Empty Re: ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER

Post  ssadie Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Sykes wrote:
    http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post232923.html#p232923

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 32m
    @B_balou @Harebell22 @RosalindaHu @9006399 @bigredflagge Been talk over years Jayelles is Kate #mccann

Oh do us a favor, you stupid klutz, Jayelles is not Kate McCann.

ACCUSATIONS BY TROLLS AGAINST A WELL RESPECTED POSTER 6314-d434cee8ff4f9f73e6829387d9abc647

Jayelles is one of the most lovely people that I have ever the good fortune to meet. Warmth oozes out of her as does sincerity and intellect.

That is their problem. She is too clever for them all and she can prove what she says. They cannot prove any of their nasty conspiracy theories.

Gosh ... it must be hard to have to try and argue with Jay !!! ... but it smacks of desperation that you are saying she is Kate.

Soz, all you tweeters, Jayelles is NOT Kate. I can guarentee that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 am