A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE

Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE

Post  Sykes Fri May 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Yura Nicced An idea of what we are up against - I just looked at the OFM FB page - On MBMs 11th BDay a few days ago they changed their cover photo - they have, and waaiiiiitttt for it - 66301 likes and 14,372 shares - Lizzys latest UK needs to know had 33 likes - just 33 - i do not for one minute believe hey have THAT much support.

BUT

If they do then maybe THAT page is where we should be trying to get people to look at the evidence - i am about to report the page to facebook for like number manipulation
    3 hrs · Like · 3

Yura Nicced On the comments they are a links to peoples name, if we individually send the link/photo/comment to individuals we would bypass the moderator - a lot of work but it could be done

Yura Nicced just reported the page to phish@fb.com - for what it will do
    3 hrs · Like

They really are bottom-feeding oxygen thieves. No decent, normal people would EVER take such pleasure in trolling a missing child's FB page, or in continually harrassing it.

Why do they hate Madeleine McCann so much? They needn't pretend they don't - they take too much pleasure in ghoulish, prurient speculation not to hate the child.

And we've all seen Queen Hoho's sicko fantasies about watching Madeleine's funeral on TV. Uttering sickening!

More:
    Victoria Gargett Are you banned? They delete straight away no questions asked , yes you're right wooshed. X
    Yesterday at 11:50 · Edited · Like · 1

Zoe Fuller Nope I can still comment for now. I'm astounded and I'm not sure why as it's totally like them to do this
    Paul Goldrick
    1 hr
    I've just written this in response to the official find Madeline page slating the media involvement, I don't think they will like it but tough! hate speech redacted)

Val Mulraney That will be whooshed pdq!! Lol
    1 hr · Like · 7

Jane Browne nope cant see that lol
    1 hr · Like

Paul Goldrick I used my other account!

So, the numty uses a fake account when it's Trolling For Amaral.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty OH, DEAR, THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING.

Post  Sykes Fri May 16, 2014 4:02 pm

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Yurrot10
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty Re: HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE

Post  Sykes Fri May 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Jessica R Costes What's the official page called?? ile have a go at getting blocked lol x
    What the HELL is wrong with these sick freaks? Why are they incapable of leaving Madeleine's FB page alone? Do they have to dirty everything?
    Vicky Matthews I was deliberately not being anti mccann just playing the innocent, and made very mild comments on every thread I could. [hate speech redacted]
    What right do any of them imagine any of them have to keep up this campaign of harrassment? If they wanted to demonstrate that they're nothing but an ignorant, boorish lynch mob, they really couldn't improve on this.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty Re: HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE

Post  Sykes Sat May 17, 2014 5:10 pm

From Myths, a very good post, thanks to the poster.
    Their page needs to be shut down, they really are the dregs of society. They keep on and on about justice for Madeleine, but they are continuing to tell people that she died in the apartment as if it is fact. If they really cared about Madeleine, then they would really want to know what has happened and would be supporting her parents and everyone else in their search for her, instead they are trying to prevent any information to be given to the public, it's disgusting. Their hate for the McCanns is much stronger than anything else, especially justice for Madeleine. What's so ironic is they keep discussing the official page, and how any comments they leave are whooshed off there immediately, and yet anyone dares to disagree with their viewpoints and they attack them in mob force and delete them...I've also seen comments on there where their members have got Madeleine's name wrong-called her Maddison, got the day wrong-Wednesday May 3rd and one didn't even know if she'd been found yet. They are allowed to make these errors but expect the McCanns and their friends to remember every little detail of what happened that night and because they got mixed up with details, as is perfectly normal, they are accused of lying and covering up. If they cared about getting justice for Madeleine, they'd want the genuine perpetrator caught and punished and hope with all their heart that her family will find her, instead they are doing their best to get the McCanns crucified..
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat May 17, 2014 9:20 pm

well said , whoever that was .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Of the hatespam on a story about Kate McCann and Missing People, a numty says:  
    Cathy Robinson Most comments on that page are slating the mcscams...nice...tide is turning

Points deducted from hater as it forgot to say TICK TOCK...but let's look at who is commenting. From the very same thread on Hoho's:

Rebecca Shields I do admit to putting a comment on it after seeing this link
    13 hours ago · Like · 4

Beryl Spilsbury Me too Rebecca.
    13 hours ago · Like · 4

Wendy Jenkins Me. 2

Debra Rush re-posted on that site
    13 hours ago · Like · 1

James Henry nice comment Debra

Claire Fryer I commented too... this.. Agreed Linda Kent!! [hate speech redacted]

Are they really too STUPID to see that it's only their vile selves making the sicko remarks?

Oh, here's one threatening to attack Madeleine's FB page again..  

Mary Wilson Can this be posted onto official site..that would put the wind up them...

They really do hate Madeleine, don't they? Why would they keep trolling her FB page if they didn't?  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 21, 2014 1:11 pm

More numties pretending to be normal people while hatespamming the media:
    Paul Rees There was no abductor. Nobody took Maddie.https://www.facebook.com *link to hate site removed*

Grainne Mccumiskey There was no evidence *hate speech redacted*

Michelle Lynchhttps://m.facebook.com/groups/ *link to hate site removed*
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed May 21, 2014 2:21 pm

trash , the lot of them .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 22, 2014 12:07 pm

Eileen Niclasen I have just wrote a few words on the Find Madeline site surely it will be removed very soon!
    Yet another hohonumty boasts that it's trolled Madeleine's FB page. Ah well, they'll have nothing to complain about if they're shut down for their constant trolling of a missing child's FB page.

They're not one bit better than the scum that trolled Denise Bulger.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty Haters from Hohonumties boast about trolling Madeleine's FB page:

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Mel Mellyboo Motyka This is the post I commented on n they removed me!

-Pervnumty just couldn't resist trolling Madeleine's FB page, sick biatch!

ETA, pervnumty boasting that it hasn't been spotted yet:  

Samantha Dilkes Am I the only of us that's not been banned?

Lorraine Plant just posted on it "is confusion not good any more?", i don't think it will stay on long ;0)
    17 mins · Like

Jacqui Kendall just seen one of you comments Lorraine Plant lol still on there
    11 mins · Like

Lorraine Plant bet not for long Jacqui Kendall lol x
    9 mins · Like · 1

Lorraine Plant just put this on the holiday packs one " yeah come on y'all funds running low ya' know ! mcanns got fancy hotels to be goi ng to,although prob nowhere near prai da luz right now eh" bet ill be banned now, shame!
    1 min · Like · 1

Lorraine Plant not allowed to comment now lol
    1 min · Like  .
    Then they cry and whine because they are described as VILE TROLLS
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Another troll from Hohonumty:

Julie Anderson I've just commented on official page, "would that be the inaccurate press reporting of the last 7 years. Madeleine is a ward of court, so where would home be?"....wonder how long it will stay on

Julie Anderson lasted all of 2 minutes, can no longer comment

Good - why should anyone have to put up with the likes of them trailing their filthy paws over everything?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:32 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.

The hater trolls that enjoy spreading their filth on Madeleine's FB page might like to grasp something.

Not only can the media, like the rest of the world, see them boasting about it on their home cesspits. They can also see the contempt in which the trolls are held on Madeleine's page:

Paula Gunn Please remove people off this page who write vile posts - as it creates posts going back and forth and digressing from the important fact of supporting the McCanns
    Like · Reply · 7 · 14 hours ago

Official Find Madeleine Campaign We are, but they continue to create accounts and egg each other on from their cesspits to come here and write their filth. We are working as fast as we can. Believe me, every post is read.

All of which rather shows what's most important to the Gonzo fan club - disrupting a missing child's FB page.

I wonder, are they acting on orders from Team Gonzo HQ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:58 pm

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
    @B_balou What OFM Webmaster must accept is that if he wants to enforce #Mccann opinion as fact then other opinions can challenge that.

Hatertroll ignores the fact that OFM is a support site for a missing child. There are numerous cesspit sites for the haters to spread their filth and bile, yet they're not content with that, they have to smear their dirty paws on everything.

And the OFM webmaster doesn't have to 'accept' ANYTHING from low-life Gonzo fangirlz. The hatertrolls really should see themselves as the rest of the world does.

As pondlife.

Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty HOHO HATERS TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:51 am

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
    @B_balou What OFM Webmaster must accept is that if he wants to enforce #Mccann opinion as fact then other opinions can challenge that.
    Joanne Baird I wrote on their wall.. [hate speech and libel redacted] Oh they deleted me I wonder why...

Suzanne Stafford
    Yesterday at 10:15
    I've put an innocuous post on the official site - one which they couldn't possibly take exception to, to see if they check my name against this site and whoosh it lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty TIGERLOAF INTRODUCES US TO STACEY NIAL HATER FROM COLCHESTER

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Stacey Nial, the McCann hater from Colchester
    PostPosted by tigerloaf » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Today I noticed a particularly nasty post on the Numpties Facebook Page in the following thread.
    HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial3

It got me to wondering as to what kind of person goes online just to post such a nasty violent and disgraceful comment. So I had a look at the relevant Facebook page.

Even though little is showing on the page (ahe presumably thinks she is hidden from public scrutiny), the pictures and the comments soon began to give a picture of the person behind that comment and a few others which appeared from her in the relevant thread.

She has photos of her children, her husband and others on the FB page.

Stacey is a married mother (married Sept 2011) of four children. She is married to Toby Nial and lives in Colchester.

Her knowledge of the McCann case is absolutely pitiful but she proclaims them guilty of all kinds of serious crimes and is quite happy to make threats of what she might do to them on the Internet.

Her behaviour absolutely disgusts me and would I expect disgust the vast majority of decent people.

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial_p3

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial_p8

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial_p11

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial_p12

The big problem with Stacey Nial and the McCann case is that she is utterly ignorant of the actual facts and has been brainwashed by the utter garbage posted on the hate sites.

It must be years now since this ridiculous photo was shown to be a pathetic fake but Stacey Nial still believes it to be genuine.
    HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial2

It is probably even longer since the fact that there never were 15 out of 19 markers. It is perfectly clear that the people like Lizzy Taylor and Tony Bennett who have continued that lie has influenced these other posters who have never ever bothered to read the files themselves and so repeat the dross about such matters which has no basis in fact.
    HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial4

As for this claim I really don't think I've heard it before and I wonder if Stacey Nial is now simply at the stage of imagining the stories she has read.

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial7

Had it simply have been that Stacey was acting like a typical hater sheep, repeating the dross and garbage posted by others then I may well have ignored her but the violence in the first post I referred to and the posts I shall put in the next section made me decide that this woman should be exposed as the nasty hater she really is.

When Tony Bennett and others face prosecution in the future, I have no doubt that the prosecution will focus not just on their actual behaviour but on the way in which their behaviour has influenced others. I strongly suspect that Stacey Nial is being swept along in the lynch mob attacks on the McCanns.

She has taken her claims to a point where she is posting clear and undoubted libel about the McCanns. Not one aspect of the following posts is true, not one aspect of the following posts has even any basis in truth. And Stacey cannot suggest otherwise. Yet she has chosen to post disgusting lies about the McCanns on Facebook where those lies can be seen by anyone.

Will she be proud of these posts about two people who have committed no crime? Will she be able to explain these posts to any potential employer in the future should she ever decide to enter the world of work? Will she enjoy explaining why she chose to attack the parents of a missing little girl to her own children as they grow up and see her activities recorded for ever on the Internet?

These are some of the sick things which she has no qualms about posting. I repeat all are lies emanating from her keyboard.

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial8

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial6

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Nial5

So far she hasn't used her twitter account for attacking the McCanns but for future reference this is her.

https://twitter.com/bettybooplipz
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:15 pm

rough as a badger's arse , with a mind like a sewer .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:00 am

coco wrote:rough as a badger's arse , with a mind like a sewer .

Quote from hater-scum Stacey Nial from Colchester... "I wake up shaking and crying every morning".

Probably because she is an alkie, rather than out of concern for Madeleine.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Elizabeth J Smith I don't like going on the official find Madeleine page it's just all positive comments about how much the mccanns are hurting

God forbid anyone should have a positive attitude to events, when they could be indulging in pervy speculation, ghoulery and Gonzo-worship.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty OBSCENE BOASTS ABOUT TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Amaral fanatics from pervnumties boast, in obscene language, about trolling Madeleine's FB page:

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Pervst10
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:27 pm

scum , the lot of them .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:20 pm

Hater trolls attacking Madeleine's FB page again:
    Claire Evans
    2 hrs
    banned from the official site..just cant bite my tongue with these people anymore!! [hate speech redacted]

======

Claire Evans all i wrote was [hate speech redacted]

========

Bizzy Lizzy All i said was [hate speech redacted] next minute am zapped lol

==========

Margaret Brady Bout time I take a trip on there, if only there was a delay on posting then I could plaster each thread with whst I think

=======

Claire Evans copy n paste what you say and go nuts until your blocked haha xx
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Denise Lichfield-Clarke There is no possible use just going over the obvious on FB, we need to do something, all band together and demand justice, it is so obvious the Govt, celebs, VIP's etc are behind the cover up, their egos are more important than Madeleine, KM&GM love their VIP status and celeb style life has boosted their egos and coffers......WE need to stand up, make a noise and get the public to see what is staring them in the face, not poor Snr Goncalo on his own, a demo with 30,000 plus people would get in the headlines for starters, disrupt London traffic, imagine.....
    What deluded drivel is this?  As there are only a few of them and at least 75% are socks it's going to be a very small riot demo. No-one gives a flying one about what a lynch mob of internet conspiraloons thinks of anything.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty Haternumty boasts about trolling Madeleine's FB page.

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Caroline Brown
    31 mins
    Well I left a message on the official site, and it was posted. It has now been deleted but I haven't been banned yet. Its like a fairy tale group, just nice things are printed. They dont want to hear any home truths. I imagine they still believe in father Christmas and the tooth fairy, because its all sugar and spice.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS MAKE NO SECRET OF DELIBERATELY TROLLING MADELEINE FB PAGE Empty THEY ARE TROLLING MADELEINE'S FB PAGE AGAIN

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Contronumties boast about trolling Madeleine's FB page:
    Pete A Nicholas Thanks for the link Margaret, but I cant post unless I join the poxy group.
    1 hr · Like

Anthony Moriarty I joined it, posted a couple of simple questions about all the money & was hoofed out the door pronto! (truth hurts

Margaret Brady I've joined but can't post
    47 mins · Like · 1

Margaret Brady Just as well cos I'd be letting rip and they wouldn't be best pleased
    And then they wonder why they are despised, and called HATERS. Nothing says HATER better than trolling a support site for a missing child.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:54 am