A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place

Sykes
    Sykes

Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place Empty Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place

Post  Sykes Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:23 pm

LOOKING FOR MADELEINE,

Our book on the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann, has caused a furor since it was published late last week. We have read and noted all the comments posted on our Facebook page and a large number of people have voiced suspicions of the little girl's parents, and unbridled antipathy towards them. Such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts to disabuse them of their views. Those whose work undermines their beliefs must "be part of the conspiracy."

We'll continue to post items of interest, and hope reasonable people will read our book and our work, and continue to comment on it. This page, however, is not a forum in which we shall permit others to defame or libel, spread malicious gossip, or incite others to do so.

Civil discussion or exchange of views will be welcomed, but those with no respect for that principle must expect their posts to be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned. There are plenty of other places on the Net that will allow them to shout distortions of the facts and spread black propaganda.

For our part, we'd urge anyone interested to read 'Looking for Madeleine'. When time permits, we'll happily answer questions. Thank you for your interest.

Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan
    Sykes
    Sykes

Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place Empty Re: Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:47 pm

BlueBag wrote:
    WOW!!!!
    I have had ALL perfectly civil comments and questions deleted from Facebook AND NOW I have been blocked from posting any more comments on their page
    Don't you just know the comments won't have been 'perfectly civil'? They will have been the usual, endlessly repeated forum myths and stupidity, with conspiraloon rubbish about Rupert Murdoch and hidden messages in octopuses thrown in for good measure.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place Empty ‘Torrent of hate’ for new Madeleine book

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:31 pm

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/torrent-of-hate-for-new-madeleine-book-288012.html

‘Torrent of hate’ for new Madeleine book
    Monday, September 22, 2014

By Christy Parker
    The authors of a new book on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann say the publication is being targeted by a sustained campaign of abuse online.

They claim they have “received confirmation” that “vigilantes” within a Facebook group claiming some 30,000 members are intent on sabotaging the book because it concludes that the family had no role in the disappearance.

Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan, who live in west Waterford, said there has been “a torrent of hate mail” largely on Facebook and Twitter, from people who persecute Madeleine’s parents and “make vile allegations on the basis of no evidence at all”.

The book has also attracted some negative commentary on the Amazon site most of which, the writers contend, “make it clear the review writers had not first read the book”.

The site also carries many positive reviews, while the book has been described as “compelling” by the Daily Telegraph.

The Richard and Judy book club labels it “forensically detailed... incredibly chilling”, while The Sun considers it “explosive”.

Between them the authors have written or co-written eight acclaimed biographies, including works on Marilyn Monroe, Richard Nixon, J Edgar Hoover, and JFK.

Their 2011 collaboration, The Eleventh Day: The Full Story of 9/11 & Osama bin Laden, was shortlisted for the Pulitzer Prize for History.

Looking for Madeleine, on which they worked for two years, claims to be “the first independent, in-depth, and definitive account” of the disappearance of the three- year-old from her family’s holiday apartment in the Algarve on May 3, 2007.

The book examines documentation and official statements pertinent to the investigation and analyses events as they unfolded before, during and since Madeleine’s disappearance, now widely presumed to have been an abduction.

The work contains “graphic detail on a series of sex assaults on little British girls prior to Madeleine’s disappearance” and names several paedophile suspects.

The book dismisses any suggestion that the McCanns were in any way responsible for the disappearance, and ask “why many people in the UK — and a majority in Portugal — speculate that the McCanns have something to hide”
    Sykes
    Sykes

Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place Empty Re: Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: Authors Summers and Swan reply to critics of their book about Madeleine
    Post BlueBag Today at 8:27 am

PeterMac had perfectly reasonable questions deleted.

No hate, no abuse, just questions.

Same for me....etc.

Questions about 'positions' and 'clothing' were they? Or maybe the words of one of his obscene 'prayers' mocking missing children? Time they grasped that NO-ONE has to put up with their hate and filth.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place Empty O'FORKER OPENS HER BIG GOB

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:23 am

Enid O'Dowd I have read the article in the Examiner. It is extremely biased. It is outrageous to state that most of the negative reviews are from people who have never read the book. The 5 star reviews puzzle me as they don't comment on the authors' new research or how they deal with the many queries raised by those who doubt the Mccanns story. I didn't find this material in the book which I have reviewed on Amazon.
    Oh, big deal O'Forker's slagged the book off on Amazon. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Vigilantes like her have NO insight whatsoever into their own conduct.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place Empty OH, LOOK, THE PRECIOUS PAMALAM HATH SPOKEN - DRIVEL AS USUAL

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:38 pm

From another forum with thanks also for the comments.
    message to readers of Summers and Swan book 'Looking for Madeleine'
    Post pamalam Yesterday at 12:10 pm

A message to readers of Summers and Swan book 'Looking for Madeleine'

I have added the below message to my site

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/Book.htm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk hosts the Original Portuguese files alongside the translations into English, with file reference number and the translators name attached.

Although S&S say they were using the Original files. I must question why S&S did not give the Portuguese reference number to each file they needed, with credits to the translator that they used.

If these procedures where carried out, readers would have been able to check for themselves if what is in the book is true or not.

This would have saved S&S a lot of the backlash and heartache,

McCann PJ Files

Comment:   1. Stunning though it may seem, not everyone in the world is a navel-gazing, hate-filled obsessive, convinced that there is no finer purpose in life than attacking the parents of a missing child.

2. It wouldn't have changed a thing - whatever S&S did, the haters were going to be waving their pitchforks. And I doubt if it's caused them a minute of 'heartache'; on the contrary, the vigilantes have given S&S plenty of new material for their paperback update.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Summers and Swan have put the haters that have been spamming their FB page in their place Empty P-P-P-PLEBGATE OPINES

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:57 pm

From another forum with thanks for the comment.
    plebgate wrote:
    Errr well we all have an opinion and we all post our thoughts, so I suppose we could all be called Authors. The newspapers could always make this site a very generous offer for "serialisation rights". I would hazard a guess sales would go through the roof, but can't see it happening.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the breakfast table of S&S, wondering just why they have had such bad reviews from the reading and commenting public when they normally get glowing accolades from their "artistic" and "well read" friends. It's called the real world and I wonder whether they will venture into it again so readily

Comment: I doubt very much if S&S have been 'wondering why they've had bad reviews'. I am sure they are more than capable of reading the internet hate sites, and the filth being spewed by assorted numties, and the boasts from the vigilantes about leaving fake reviews and trolling S&S on FB.

They've probably had a good old chuckle pointing it all out to their 'artistic' friends, as the haters prove, yet again, that they're as predictable as Pavlov's dogs.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:20 pm

they really don't get it......
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:52 pm

It's called the real world

What? I thought Fantasy Island was a tv show. lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Good Golly Miss Olly ‏@OlwynMassey
    @foxylady93 I think you're quite the stupidest anti I have ever come across if you seriously think that book has only sold 33 copies #McCann
    Actually, there's a competition on for Stupidest Anti, as a good few of them are regurgitating that bizarre and completely wrong figure.

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 3 hrs
    Why would Pulitzer finalists 'borrow' material fr/ a blog without seeking permission & loose their integrity?

What on earth would the likes of Morais know about integrity? And why is she still having a tanty about being quoted in the S&S book, when she posts screeds of newspaper articles without permission?

You'd think a famous Citizen Churnalist like her would know about Fair Useage.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:29 pm

From another forum, with thanks also for the comments.
    Believe it or not, some of the hounders are so THICK they can't tell a genuine interview from some tedious, pretentious sh*te written by Bennett, and are so OUTRAGED by the garbage they are posting things like:

Re: Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions
    Post The Rooster Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Are these two for real? They come across as very unprofessional.

No wonder they couldn't Research their way out of a paper bag.

Another one rants:

Re: Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions

Post TMH Yesterday at 10:33 pm

Hmm so it's ok that mistakes were made in the statements then is it? Everyone is to blame for these mistakes except for the Tapas lot? Try telling that to the Police when crims give their statements "tsk".

And who cares if they ban people from their FB page? Who do they think they are? They're nobody as far as I'm concerned, just two bit "authors" who have written an untrue, rubbish book! But there you go JMO

Imbeciles.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:55 pm