A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

ENVY AND JEALOUSY ARE HIS MIDDLE NAMES

Sykes
    Sykes

ENVY AND JEALOUSY ARE HIS MIDDLE NAMES Empty ENVY AND JEALOUSY ARE HIS MIDDLE NAMES

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Bennett on Pope Francis:

I agree he's made himself into a regular little celebrity.

He may be living in a modest mansion instead of in the Papal Palace, but otherwise he enjoys all the trappings of the 'high life'.
     Jealousy oozing from every word.   And the Pope doesn't need to make himself into a 'celebrity'.  
    Because he's the Pope.   But fascinating to see how narrow and shallow Bennett's worldview is.
    Broho

ENVY AND JEALOUSY ARE HIS MIDDLE NAMES Empty Re: ENVY AND JEALOUSY ARE HIS MIDDLE NAMES

Post  Broho Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm

That's right.  He is the Pope.  

What's Bennett?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

ENVY AND JEALOUSY ARE HIS MIDDLE NAMES Empty Re: ENVY AND JEALOUSY ARE HIS MIDDLE NAMES

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 am

Broho wrote:That's right.  He is the Pope.  

What's Bennett?

I think Bennett's been at the communion wine again.

I understand that Pope Francis used to travel to work by bus when he was the Bishop of Buenos Aires!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Succinct comment from Myths, with thanks.
    Had a look on *****, Mr bitter is now referring to how the Pope has made himself quite a little celebrity. Yes thats right our little bitterkins who art in havens, claims to be a public figure and refers to the Pope, the leader of over two billon people, no doubt future saint, and man every leader in the western world wants on side as a little celebrity!

Does he think the archbishop of Canterbury would support him at all, I don't see him making fun of other religions or missing children. In fact as he is a father who lost a daughter I'm pretty sure the archbishop would be disgusted at Mr bitter and his treatment of the entire mccann family, madeleine included.
    Bennett is well-known to be a bitter anti-Catholic, who prides himself on being a good re;ligious boy bigot.  And he is certainly not a Christian, at least not by the tenets of that religion.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:15 pm

seen his poll ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

surprised he didn't put his own name forward .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:42 pm

There is an old duffer called Bennett
    Who hates every Catholic tenet
    He hates Muslims too
    But loves Leverton loo
    That nasty old bigot called Bennett

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:39 am