A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity

Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 7:00 am

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity

Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate says she's 'more driven than ever' on eighth anniversary of daughter's disappearance

00:00, 1 May 2015 By David Wilcock

Kate spoke of her relentless search as she announced she will lead a 500-mile bike ride to raise £10,000 for a missing persons charity

Kate McCann has said she is "more driven than ever" to continue the search for missing daughter Madeleine ahead of the eighth anniversary of her disappearance.

Kate spoke of her relentless search as she announced she will lead a 500-mile bike ride from Edinburgh to London in June to raise £10,000 for a missing persons charity.

Little Madeleine was three when she went missing from her family's holiday apartment in Portugal's Algarve on May 3, 2007, as her parents, Kate and Gerry, dined at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends.

Mrs McCann, who is fundraising for Missing People, of which she is an ambassador, said: "As the eighth anniversary of our daughter Madeleine's abduction is upon us, I'm more driven than ever to continue the search for Madeleine and to help other families who face the pain of a child being missing. All of us can play a part in helping this important charity."

Mrs McCann will lead 20 cyclists on a Cycle Challenge starting at Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh's landmark hill, on June 13. They will then take in Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before finishing at the Tower of London on June 17.

Madeleine's disappearance is one of the most famous missing persons cases of all time.

Last week her parents won a libel payout against Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral, who had been on trial over claims he made in a book and a documentary that the couple were involved in Madeleine's disappearance in Praia da Luz

In a written verdict, a Lisbon court agreed that Mr Amaral should pay Mr and Mrs McCann 250,000 euros (£179,000) each in damages and it banned further sales of his book, The Truth Of The Lie.

British police officers spent eight days searching three areas of land in Praia da Luz last June, close to where Madeleine disappeared, but found no new evidence.

The Metropolitan Police launched their own operation in 2011.

Missing People is launching a fundraising effort alongside Mrs McCann's ride. £MissforMay encourages people to give up a luxury for May and donate the money they save.

Its chief executive, Jo Youle, said: "We are hugely grateful to Kate McCann for taking on this incredible challenge to help missing people and their families across the UK."
    Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty Re: Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 am

xxxxhttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-mum-kate-says-5613269
    (Remove xxxx to access link)

The link at the bottom to her JustGiving page leads to :

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Screen10

I wonder if the antis have been playing their stupid games in revenge for their Amaral page being taken down.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty Re: Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Screen14

Amaral supporters demonstrating how sick and sadistic they are. The remarks by that half-witted 'jeanmunroe' creature on not-Bennett's are too obscene to be repeated.

Amaral supporters are all the same.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty MESSAGE FROM KATE McCANN

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 4:21 pm

In June, I’m taking on the 500 mile cycle challenge for Missing People to continue to raise awareness of the charity and the valuable work it does in helping all missing children and vulnerable adults and their families left behind. Obviously this issue is one which is very close to my heart….and as the eighth anniversary of our daughter Madeleine’s abduction is upon us, I’m even more driven to help prevent or lessen these devastating crimes against children and the suffering which consequently ensues.

I’m particularly keen during this ‘adventure’ to highlight the UK’s Child Rescue Alert (CRA). This system can save the lives of abducted children. The general public play a major part in the success of the CRA and can help simply by signing up to www.childrescuealert.org.uk Thank you to everyone who has signed up already….and for those who haven’t, please come on board now so that you’ll be ready to join the search to bring those missing children home.

Despite being relatively new to road-cycling (eek!), I’m really looking forward to this challenge. It’s been good making myself ‘be brave’ and get out there…..and on a positive note, the brakes are no longer on quite as fully during the downhills!

Blood, sweat and tears (with a few too many hours in the saddle) ……………but if it makes a difference - which with your support I know it will - it’ll be worth it.

THANK YOU once again for your help and support.

Kate x
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Numty making threats about the cycling fundraiser:  
    Michael Shaw The route may be lined with people booing if latest events have incensed people too much.
    They don't seem to grasp that normal, decent people support Madeleine and her family - unlike them.

But I hope Leicestershire Police are aware that they have given these creatures the green light to abuse and harrass.

Keith O Neill I hope for once our country does the right thing,what the people want,when these 2 scummy filth are found guilty that they bring back public hanging to mark the celebration,because I know ill be there to watch it!!!
    That OK with Leicestershire police? Nothing in that that indicates that the sicko writer has mental health issues - to put it politely?
    Emma Surgenor Might sign up for the bike ride.

Diane Morton maybe lots of people lined up on the route ?? makes me sick

Emma Surgenor Rotten tomatoes at the ready Diane.
    Such nice people, these Amaral supporters.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 03, 2015 8:55 am

might be a stalker ‏@__StuartB__
    @JeanAked @PetsyLz funny how K #McCann started hers in direct competition to Leanne setting this one up. People trust sites like this though
    So, in haterworld, Kate McCann is cycling the length of Britain for charity, to get back at Amaral.
    I see.

.... my neighbor's hairdresser, whose teacher does Kate's hair, told her that The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth 4 days ago and they did this 'rerun' yesterday to try to deflect from the McCanns.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 03, 2015 6:19 pm

More threats from Amaral supporters:

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Numtyt11

Stacey King Does anyone know where Kate mccanns bike ride is we could all dress up as trolls and meet her there we could even chase her so the bit*h peddles faster at least she will be earning some of the money she's scammed off other people
    Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty FOR THE MEDIA, HAVE SOME TROLL NAMES TO PUBLISH

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Amaral supporters boasting about trolling Kate McCann's charity page and posting abuse on it:

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Numty_10

Just to make sure Googlebots pick up the names of the TROLLS:
    Paul Cornish how about one pence, and leave a 'civel' comment about how wrong it is to have her front anything remotely to do with children?
    11 mins · Like · 4

Stacey King Can you donate that low? If you can I'm on it I'm sure I can spare 1p for the satisfaction:)
    10 mins · Like · 1

Wendy Jenkins That's tempting PAUL
    9 mins · Like · 2

Stacey King I think we should put a nice little message together for Kate and leave her it
    8 mins · Like

Sue Hamilton I think they would probably raise more if she did pull out.
    8 mins · Like · 2

Julie Ferguson All our love, the Trolls xx
    7 mins · Like · 3

Stacey King If she pulled out id donate  not just 1p
    7 mins · Like

Stacey King Doing it Julie
    6 mins · Like · 1

Stacey King Minimum £2 the cheek of it lol  
    If any of the media are hanging around, please note that these TROLLS are all devoted supporters of Amaral, and are also involved in cloning and impersonating normal, decent people on his scrounge site.

Yet they have the nerve to complain about the media calling them, correctly,  TROLLS
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Threats:

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Numty_11

Beckie Shorten I think there should be a side page up called its time to come clean. And we can protest outside their house. Work etc  
    Disgusting TROLLS.

Comment from  another forum with thanks.
    Beckie shorten is saying they should protest outside the hone and workplace of the parents of a missing child. I hope this woman is not the same woman who was arrested, although without charge, for contaminating a ready meal with a nail and then complaining to tescos.
    From another forum with thanks.
     Store cleared of 'nail in food' claim

By This is Lincolnshire  |  Posted: January 26, 2009

A supermarket giant has been told it's in the clear after a 'ready meal' claim by a Lincoln woman.

Secretary Rebecca Shorten (22) was admitted to Lincoln County Hospital in August while an inch-long nail passed through her system.

An X-ray supplied by the hospital to the Echo proved that she had indeed swallowed a nail.

But Tesco bosses say they are satisfied that their 79p Value range macaroni cheese did not contain any stainless steel nails.

David Nieberg, spokesman for Tesco,  said: "We take issues such as these extremely seriously and launched an immediate investigation with our supplier.

"This quickly established that the nails could not have entered the product within our supply chain."

Miss Shorten and her fiance Craig Stevens (26) told the Echo that they had bought the ready meal on Friday, August 22 last year at the Tesco store in Canwick Road, Lincoln.

"I started eating the meal and there was a hard bit," said Miss Shorten.

"But I instantly swallowed it not thinking anything of it.

"But with the next mouthful I bit into another hard bit and took it out of my mouth, only to find a nail."

Miss Shorten, of Monks Road, Lincoln, made a complaint to Tesco on Monday, August 25, after which the supermarket recalled the remainder of the product from their shelves.

Miss Shorten and Mr Stevens were arrested in September on suspicion of contaminating the macaroni cheese.

Bail was cancelled on December 6 and no charges were made.

It has still not been established how Miss Shorten managed to swallow the nail.  
    Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Article-0-026F06E500000578-741_468x310
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 06, 2015 7:30 am

From Myths with thanks also to the poster.
    catkins » Tue May 05, 2015 8:36 pm
    The Trolls have landed on Kates Missing People Charity page........took longer than expected ....still they did donate.

Just a hunch as to who is behind the US ones....

Cath Power @ibzchica
    Just seen latest donation to Kate's cycle fund... Ouch! #mccann

Everyone knows we were right. R.I.P Maddie WOOF WOOF !

Donation by Eddie & Keela on 05/05/15
    $2.00

Cycling is the new jogging Woof!!

Donation by Lady Cadaverbottoms on 05/05/15

Cath Power @ibzchica
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL here you go justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Cath Power @ibzchica
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL I'll take a better look! Fund not moving too quickly either!

Isabelle McFadden
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL
    @ibzchica there are some funny ones on there. #mccann

Joined by another....

8 years kate! How long can you keep it up? When will you crack? Justice for the beautiful Madeleine x

Donation by all our love the trolls x on 05/05/15

Is that how the trolls get their kicks...spitefully trolling a Charity page......a page to help ALL MISSING PEOPLE.....Does that concern them?

No.......sickos...... at least they admit they are trolls...their friends and families would be well proud of them..............if they knew.

Truthiness2 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:01 pm
    Normal people do not troll charity sites.

They sound like people who are driven by the voices in their heads.
    scoobydoo » Tue May 05, 2015 9:21 pm
    Idiots. Don't they realise that on these donation sites the charity gets every single detail the donor gives the site I.e their real names and addresses etc. It won't take a genius to connect these to their anonymous twitter accounts.

They are so desperate to hurt Kate mccann that they will actually pay to write an insult to her in the feeble hope that she is actually viewing the page. Perhaps if amaral had not tried to imprison two innocent people for libel, spent money on chav pads, not paid his taxes, got a criminal conviction, spent his time going from interview to interview he could actually have given money to charity or volunteered for charity.
    Alibongo » Tue May 05, 2015 9:39 pm
    What can you expect from people who actually troll their own fund page?
    They did the same last time when Kate raised money for missing people via the marathon, the donations will be returned I expect same as last time.
    Hael » Tue May 05, 2015 10:12 pm
    Troll Isabelle McFadden.
    Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Troll%20-%20same_zpsfsg0sicz

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Troll_zpsi5o08yum
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 06, 2015 10:53 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Truthiness2 » Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 am
    What an odd bunch of misfits.

Donating money to a woman they hate, via the Amoral fund and Just Giving - every little helps, as the nail swallowing woman will know.

At the same time, they are demonstrating again, the damage the McCanns talked about in Lisbon. Only now, the trolls have spread the damage to a charity that helps other people with missing children. Mocking people who have missing children!

I'm sure Isobel can use the new death threats; the trolling of the Just Giving page, and the comments on the Amoral fund, as evidence, should Amoral get an appeal. The trolls just can't help but harm their hero's 'cause' can they?

Plus, they are giving the media easy stories about how vile the trolls are.

They're clearly one nail short of a macaroni cheese ready meal.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed May 06, 2015 11:05 am

Richard David J4M has been particularly aggressive at marketing their hate campaign for the year or so they have been in existence. Coincidentally one of the admin from that group set up the fund. The fact that none of the admin are in employment does make me suspicious whether the begging bowl could be a scam. The bigger the gets the greater the temptation for Baulch, Thompson et al who struggle from day to day living on benefit handouts from the government.

Richard David My prediction is the media will feature the charity trolling story and there will be a backlash from the silent majority, which will have a very positive effect on the amount Kate raises. The trolls are forever scoring own goals because their approach to everything lacks intelligence and is one dimensional, no wonder so many of the leaders are on the dole.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Heribert Genreith ‏@TandemVipera 12m12 minutes ago
    https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/ - Kate's #McCann 500 Mile Cycle Challenge - people should ask her 48 questions when she's on the road

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Genrie10

More threats to Kate McCann from Amaral-loving vigilantes.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Numtys10

Joyce Burns I'll be there, not cheering her and Fi on during the Newcastle leg.
    Watch out for me on the side lines ...dressed as a Springer Spaniel!
    7 June at 21:52 · Edited · Like · 9

Joyce Burns WOOF!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty KATE AND CO ARE OFF - FIRST PICS

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 am

Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty IMBECILE HATER MAKES *RSE OF ITSELF-POSTS UM A LOAD OF COBBLERS

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:23 am

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity CHVKKjeWEAAp2JO

That dont look like a cheap place that they are at it's probably the hotel near the Scottish Parliament (very costly) The Parliament is opposite the starting point,cant see them staying in a cheapo guest house.
    Since when were the National Galleries anywhere near Holyrood? Is there some different, hater Edinburgh, in which extremely large buildings move themselves around?

No wonder they never get anything right about the actual case.
    lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:45 am

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 12m12 minutes ago
    @19Barbara57 some idiot has decided that Kate's bike ride has been purposely timed around Goncs appeal decision tho, gormless twit #McCann
    lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

God, haters are stupid
    Gavin McKenna ‏@GMCK25 11h11 hours ago
    #McCann Kate will be on UK TV Monday morning & Amarals appeal will be granted also Monday. Coincidence much? Anything to deflect as usual.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:02 pm

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/kate-mccann-leaves-edinburgh-on-10k-charity-cycle-1-3801345
    Kate McCann leaves Edinburgh on £10k charity cycle

09:43Saturday 13 June 2015

KATE McCann, mother of missing Madeleine, hopes to raise £10,000 for charity as she sets off on an Edinburgh to London bike ride.

Mrs McCann will join around 20 cyclists for the five-day, 500-mile challenge in aid of the UK charity Missing People.

Due to set off from the centre of Edinburgh today, they will take in Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before crossing the finish line in London on June 17.

Mrs McCann is an ambassador for Missing People and last year launched Child Rescue Alert, which has seen more than 250,000 people sign up to receive alerts when a child is feared to have been abducted.

She said: “The Missing People Cycle Challenge is particularly significant for me, a year on from the launch of Child Rescue Alert in the UK.

“The night that our little girl was taken from her bed, we mistakenly presumed that an alert would have gone out immediately to the public to get as many eyes and ears involved in the search as possible.

“But no such system existed to get a message out into the public domain quickly and recruit help. Although a simple idea, Child Rescue Alert is a potentially life-saving system, the success of which is reliant on us, as members of the public, to sign up to receive free alerts when a child goes missing.

“I hope that with every push of a pedal the Missing People cycle team makes from one end of the country to the other, we will encourage more and more people to join us in support of the charity and in solidarity with all of those families waiting at home, in limbo, without news of their loved one.”

Missing People chief executive Jo Youle said: “Every year I am deeply moved by the way the Cycle Challenge brings together families desperately missing loved ones with supporters of the charity, all pulling together in solidarity so we can offer a lifeline when someone disappears.

“As the team members stretch themselves and support each other with every aspect of the Challenge, they always keep in mind the many missing adults, children and families that the charity supports.”

• To donate to Kate McCann’s Cycle Challenge visit www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann.To sign up to receive free Child Rescue Alerts, visit www.childrescuealert.org.uk/register
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Isabelle Maria McF ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 3h3 hours ago
    Can someone tell me how successful Kate was in race? I'm in a conundrum of how much to Donate 2 Amaral Fund
    Some kindly adult needs to tell stonertroll how far it is from Edinburgh to London.

Edinburgh Castle to the Tower of London - 408.8 miles via A1

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,3Z93wsmRBFnK_Uw76tCX4Bq4jNg1PUH6m9H7WwWYWf0vcXDBwYSMS0_jHYXXXYkA4Z5iyEtOmdJEj4p0HYvx0FbB-wMCkLFIc6wfO7gkbhBoK1xQX3e9VrZsDSL9MGH2dwOARAHGObotNuDCqpkxcR4,ntHuVWO7DHcaQeJOV98gVk6Q7EMm7DsX-uuLUqMA8u7Zrr4jBFBDq3hnDzvNEvvivFxIEc5tIGJ4cPh49B0nS2kdS246niFMQOx1VAxts0mfpH1lLPb3ZOt_0An-dzUnFBal0_ShixsoGC1CoYOId5_MMwLmr5F_20jl9e5VpnN1Ph9NAoHyBMdXRu9oxvW8OQXtefdo1vzErYdJMNdKl8NTn6GQOpPLrCDbQEXgO5FI9Zg9FiJ4EsmMsTwJvzt-daxGlga4v_Wjpy-UoZwWnJzksXytEyHu3VKLTGBhgtallb64CZ1MeBPdwVYb-Is0aEGyp6pYGt-nGRXJRw8P2Rj-v6HU5d8V1UHu5Jkmle0jKcQOswzPIgTluE4&scale=1&h=200&w=555
    Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty SICK SH*TS

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:37 am

Honey Bex I can't even look at her without feeling sick!!
    3 hrs · Like · 12

Kirstie Priest-Billingham Why doesnt she donate the money she's robbed off GA to charity. Horrid woman. Break a leg love!!

Claire Woods Probably home alone in the hope they will have gone when she gets back more money money money
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Kathleen Strawbridge she makes me want to throw up !!!!

Andrew R Meager A "Storm Is a Brewing" What She Needs is a "Bolt" of lightning toooooo jolt her memory .... hears Praying like emoticon lol

Nicky Handley Yeah bet shes got a stunt double on the bike while shes lounging at the Hilton drinking champers waiting to take over just before the finish line lol x

Stephen Farrant I hope it pisses down with rain.....thunder and lightening, that she get's a puncture every mile and that she gets saddle sores.
    That bile is from Baulch's group - yes, the current main cheerleader for Amaral. And those are the least sick of them. Many of the comments on other Amaral-supporting groups is too vile and obscene to copy; indeed, just reading it made me feel sick at the thought of these depraved people walking among us.

The McCann-hating Amaral supporters are utterly, completely disgusting.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:03 am

Just a sample of the kind of nastiness being posted.   For your information.   Sykes
    Stacey King Meh all eyes on you once again hey Kate!
    3 hrs · Like · 6

Andrew R Meager Lets hope she is asked lots of probing questions on the way like emoticon
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 8

Honey Bex I can't even look at her without feeling sick!!
    3 hrs · Like · 12

Kirstie Priest-Billingham Why doesnt she donate the money she's robbed off GA to charity. Horrid woman. Break a leg love!!
    3 hrs · Like · 15

Catherine Bostock Thought an alert went out immediately via Sky news? What a Bizarre statement to make. I think Kate is forgetting that the Internet etc were not as big then as they are now. The main stream media were the best medium to use at the time Madeleine was allegedly abducted.
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Andrew R Meager Her middle name should be "Sue" smile emoticon lol
    3 hrs · Like · 4

Patricia Doogue Brass neck if you ask me.
    3 hrs · Like

Rachael Ingham I hope she meets some protesters on the way
    3 hrs · Like · 3

Dave Wright Hope she gets lost!!
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Amelia Black her security staff will keep her on the right track dave wink emoticon x
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Heather Hopper Have we any official updates as to todays section? Or even unofficial?
    3 hrs · Like

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth No Heather, not that I've looked for any
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Irene Alderson She's laughing all the way to the bank again
    3 hrs · Like

Amelia Black all still just say kate began cycle Heather x
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Philip Tann What an irony!, couldn't be bothered to walk a few yards for her own daughter, yet we are supposed to believe she's biking for missing people!!. another PR exercise to protect them i'm afraid!. a constant campaign to portray the McCanns as innocent!. w...See More
    3 hrs · Like · 17

Heather Hopper Just thought maybe someone who is a member of one of the fb groups might have been in the area today.
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Stewart Gibbons Is she wearing the number 48 on her top?
    3 hrs · Like · 18

Amelia Black lol stewart x
    3 hrs · Like

Mark Churchill Oh no, where has she left the other kids this time?!?!
    3 hrs · Like · 3

Lee Patterson Leaving them alone is normal apparently.
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Claire Woods Probably home alone in the hope they will have gone when she gets back more money money money
    3 hrs · Like · 4

Kathleen Strawbridge she makes me want to throw up !!!!
    3 hrs · Like · 3

Amelia Black please dont be concened for the twins they are quite experienced in caring for themselves ,they've been doing it since they were two wink emoticon x
    3 hrs · Like · 14

Heather Hopper Well her Dad is very ill so unlikely to be with their grandparents,maybe she has a local friend
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Philip Tann To add something to what i said earlier, what guilty person pleads for the case to be investigated?, answer, someone who knows they won't be included in that investigation, & yet again make them look like they're innocent!. i would threaten to punch Mike Tyson if i knew he was being held back! (i wouldn't really, i value my teeth), but you get the point!!
    3 hrs · Like · 7

Amelia Black this one nicky? x
    Amelia Black's photo.
    3 hrs · Like · 3

Sharon Wheatley as usual Philip Tann you have a way with words x
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Nicky Handley Thats the one lol smile emoticon
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth Hi Sharon, good to see you
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Irene Alderson She may feel the need to discuss her s.e.x life again pftttt
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Paul Cornish She might lose her bike after an evening on the lash. Whooosh, and the bike was gone. Or someone may 'jemmy' the chain!
    3 hrs · Like · 7

Amelia Black oh Irene i do hope not! x
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Nicky Handley Best get started on a just giving page for a new bike for Kate McScam.... just in case lol
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Andrew R Meager A "Storm Is a Brewing" What She Needs is a "Bolt" of lightning toooooo jolt her memory .... hears Praying like emoticon lol
    3 hrs · Like · 5

Irene Alderson Form an orderly cue for autographs please lol
    3 hrs · Like

Andrew R Meager And that will be £20 Please ...lol
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Nicky Handley No lightening she will be trying to sue the BBC weather reporter for not knowing exactly when or where it would strike lmao
    3 hrs · Like · 5

Amelia Black theyve got the weather covered nicky its ok wink emoticon x
    3 hrs · Like

Irene Alderson Do you think she will ever appear on I'm a celebrity get me out of here lmao
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager My Nans doing her rain dance ...lol
    3 hrs · Like

Nicky Handley Yeah bet shes got a stunt double on the bike while shes lounging at the Hilton drinking champers waiting to take over just before the finish line lol x
    3 hrs · Like · 6

Sharon Wheatley she will fall off and sue the company who made her bike lol
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Amelia Black lets not give her ideas irene lol! i fear shes too skinny to survive tbh x
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 1

Nicky Handley Oh i do love a good bitching session, brightens up my saturday night lol x
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth http://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Kate-McCann-cycling...

Kate McCann in cycling fundraiser
    Kate McCann, mother of missing Madeleine, hopes to raise £10,000 for charity as she sets off on an...
    DAILYMAIL.CO.UK
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Irene Alderson Haha Amelia Black x
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Ashley Miller the fact that she gives this look after being asked about her little girl asking why she wasn't there. Turns my stomach
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Nicky Handley Notice they have disabled comments on that article Natalie Jayne Charlesworth lol
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Simon Ollie Hardy Im avoiding the A68 and A1 then
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Heather Hopper That is horrid Nicky Handley.
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager SY must be nr by ..... just in case ..lol
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Nicky Handley Very sorry Heather but im not her biggest fan smile emoticon
    3 hrs · Like

Amelia Black comment deleted by admin x
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Amelia Black we do not endorse or be seen to allow comments of that nature tho a Nicky x
    2 hrs · Edited · Like · 2

Heather Hopper I'm not either Nicky Handley, just don't agree to violence xxx
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Heather Hopper Whoops sorry Amelia Black,overstepped the mark there xxx
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Stephen Farrant I hope it pisses down with rain.....thunder and lightening, that she get's a puncture every mile and that she gets saddle sores.
    2 hrs · Like · 8

Margaret Mcguinness I'm sure she could just donate the £ from the £ she has already had donated by the public to her
    2 hrs · Like

Sharon Wheatley ow just read you message Natalie thank .good to be back xx
    2 hrs · Like

Lee Patterson I was hauled over the coals for daring to refer to them by other than their official title!
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Nicky Handley no worse than than a lot of the other comments here, but sorry if i offended smile emoticon
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Stephen Farrant Not of the fishy type.
    2 hrs · Like

Amelia Black no its fine Heather ,sorry nicky but its a different type of comment x
    2 hrs · Like

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth Another comment wooshed xxx sorry
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Nicky Handley unsure emoticon
    2 hrs · Like

Sharon Wheatley this thread is funny x
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Amelia Black thanks nat wondered why it wouldnt let me x
    2 hrs · Edited · Like

Nicky Handley Will sit on me hands now and just read, I cant get into trouble then lol smile emoticon x
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Stephen Farrant And when she gets to the Tower that a Beefeater says.....Hi Kate do you like my pike....to which she replies..No......I prefer sea bass!
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Amelia Black no-ones in trouble but we do not allow terms deemed potentially libellous or threats even appearing to be towards the mccanns and their families and or friends x
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager Just ringing my Solicitor ..... asking him 2 pop over whilst i am on this thread like emoticon lol smile emoticon
    2 hrs · Like · 4

Amelia Black its their solicitors we have to worry about andrew wink emoticon x
    2 hrs · Like · 4

Bruce Green 10p a mile Kate? WHAT!! A TENNER !!!!
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Amelia Black omg Sharon!! lmao x
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Sharon Wheatley is my comment staying yippee lol thank admin xx
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager Lets get Jez Kyle involved ... "Lie Detector" Jezzzzza will get 2 the truth (unless he is in on the cover up) like emoticon smile emoticon
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Amelia Black http://www.mccannfiles.com/id393.html

McCanns/Polygraph/Lie Detection Information
    Suspects will face lie detector tests in groundbreaking...
    MCCANNFILES.COM
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Elaine Allan Rae Yeah her next scam is suing us all x
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Amelia Black
    Amelia Black's photo.
    2 hrs · Like · 4

Andrew R Meager I think GM is looking into film rights on the Maddie saga .. whilst KM cycles her * * *`s off ..lol
    2 hrs · Edited · Like · 2

Andrew R Meager as their is no conclusion ... can we expect a "Sequal?" lol
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Lee Patterson Think she laughed them off a while ago
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Amelia Black a SEAquel may be worth a watch andrew ,dont forget to add in the navy wink emoticon x
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Rachel Heatley Have people lost it?!
    Rachel Heatley's photo.
    2 hrs · Like

Andrew R Meager might see them being locked up and the key being thrown away like emoticon......
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager Tory/labour government are involved £10M spent so far .. if that was Joe Public .. no chance KM&GM must have something on parties who are assisting in this cover up like emoticon
    2 hrs · Like · 6

Amelia Black Andrew!! x
    2 hrs · Like

Amelia Black comment deleted x
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Andrew R Meager Soz Amelia ... going onto the naughty Step frown emoticon
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Amelia Black for 32 minutes!! x
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager will do .. can i finish my curry first like emoticon lol x
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth I'll keep you company Andrew, I'm always on that step
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Margaret Mcguinness My thoughts exactly on this Andrew R Meager x
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Amelia Black yes of course! dont waste it! ahh now i want one! x
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager vindaloo .. might not last 32 mins in the corner after that ......lol
    2 hrs · Like · 5

Amelia Black lightweight! x
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Sharon Wheatley lol tmi andrew lol
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager Might have a laundry bill ... who do i send it 2 ....lol
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Margaret Mcguinness Well the mcscamms do have a habit of doing the laundry x
    2 hrs · Like · 4

Amelia Black dont look at us! x
    2 hrs · Like

Sharon Wheatley ben lol
    2 hrs · Like

Andrew R Meager Maybe "The Fund" .. dought it will get questioned .. just paid without any checks
    2 hrs · Like

Amelia Black excellent point Margaret! im sure kate wont mind once the cycles over x
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Andrew R Meager file it under "Bull-Shit Receipts like emoticon
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Sharon Wheatley lol Amelia Black
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Lee Patterson Careful Margaret Mcguinness l was reprimanded for saying that.
    2 hrs · Like

Andrew R Meager Amelia .. thought u were going 2 delete the comment and me ......lol
    2 hrs · Like

Amelia Black no lee that was something else...i said earlier whats not allowed andrew x
    2 hrs · Like

Lee Patterson Repremanded maybe.
    2 hrs · Like

Lee Patterson Confused.
    2 hrs · Like

Amelia Black i apologise lee that was the mcscams comment on another group,as you were wink emoticon x
    2 hrs · Like

Andrew R Meager like emoticon x
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager smile emoticon
    2 hrs · Like

Lee Patterson Amelia Black l got wrong for saying McScams even though l have seen it used by many people. Seemed petty as there are unlikely to be any come backs. I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry.
    2 hrs · Like

Lee Patterson Can't remember which group it's banned on.
    2 hrs · Like

Amelia Black unsolved crime x
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Amelia Black its johns choice,his group his rules x
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Irene Alderson On a serious note I carnt understand how a couple can become famous for losing a daughter from neglect it makes my piss boil
    1 hr · Like · 6

Andrew R Meager and drain their daughters fund for personal gain ... (not looking for maddie) and pay people off who know what really happened ... its contempt on a world wide scale frown emoticon
    1 hr · Like · 1

Amelia Black yes its disturbing Irene x
    1 hr · Like · 3

Andrew R Meager But .... when the fund drys up ... when people wake up 2 this McC(Scam)anns .. the truth will out and the Sh!t will hit the fan! like emoticon
    1 hr · Like · 1

Amelia Black some are asking for refunds andrew now they know where their cash has gone x
    1 hr · Edited · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager Has the Government and SY ASKED FOR A £10M Refund yet? ... as we are all TAX PAYERS .. maybe we can ..... PETITION! like emoticon
    1 hr · Like · 2

Irene Alderson Theres more chance of pigs flying than that pair handing cash back
    1 hr · Like · 4

Julia Barton Mundy Gawd!!!
    1 hr · Like

Sharon Wheatley Never heard that expression before makes my piss boil...lmffao Irene Alderson im so going to use that in the future x
    1 hr · Like · 2

Andrew R Meager Could be classed as deception ..if it could be proved
    1 hr · Like

Amelia Black unfortunately not tho as tere description was so vaugue theres no grounds x
    1 hr · Like

Andrew R Meager *Alleged was told by my legal team 2 put that in ....lol
    1 hr · Like · 1

Irene Alderson Sharon Wheatley I only use that phase when im really angry x
    1 hr · Like · 1

Amelia Black theres a complex explination somewhere about how they didnt buy a product etc x
    1 hr · Like

Amelia Black imo works too andrew wink emoticon x
    1 hr · Like

Andrew R Meager like emoticon x
    1 hr · Like

Bridget Grehan Kehoe I hope you don't mean the Portuguese Navy Amelia?They dont have a Navy,Gerry the plonker says so.. Yep you guessed it ,he's a Dunce at History as well Lol!
    1 hr · Edited · Like · 1

Sharon Wheatley Irene Alderson i will use it when im really angry too xxlol x
    1 hr · Like

Andrew R Meager If this had happened in the UK... the twins would be taken into care .. SY would have arrested and charged KM/GM and our pages would of never existed .... ..
    1 hr · Like · 4

Linda Peet Folkard Think I might do a ride for 'Missing Pink Blankets'
    1 hr · Like · 5

Stacey Dervey Lol linda
    1 hr · Like · 2

Amelia Black you have a point there linda...a trollcyle wink emoticon x
    1 hr · Like · 2

Amelia Black raising awareness for the truth x
    Amelia Black's photo.
    1 hr · Like · 7

Linda Peet Folkard Hahahahahaha ! X
    1 hr · Like · 2

Sharon Wheatley Lol Amelia ^^^^
    1 hr · Like · 1

Amelia Black i have attire!!
    Amelia Black's photo.
    1 hr · Like · 5

Sharon Wheatley Get me one too amelia lol
    1 hr · Like · 1

Amelia Black its a group effort sharon we'll all need one!! 400,00 troll outfits please ebay wink emoticon x
    1 hr · Like · 2

Ashley Miller ha ha if we all turn up at a demo after the investigation closes in troll outfits x
    1 hr · Like · 1

Sharon Wheatley Be awesome x
    1 hr · Like

Amelia Black we'll cycle ashley lol! from john o'groats to london ...grab an ice cream wink emoticon x
    1 hr · Like · 1

Ashley Miller i need a tamdam and a front rider, before anyone applies for the post, It would be nice if it was a male with a lovely bum as it is a long journey and i would be having to stare at it for a long time ha ha x
    1 hr · Like · 1

Andrew R Meager No one has liked my previous comment frown emoticon
    1 hr · Like · 1

Ashley Miller Sorry Andrew, I agree that should happen but think they would have still been protected x
    1 hr · Like

Andrew R Meager Cheers Ashley like emoticon x
    1 hr · Like · 1

Amelia Black dont cry andrew come on now x
    1 hr · Like · 1

Amelia Black just email me any requests x
    1 hr · Like

Ashley Miller We wouldn't have had the case files, the police over here would never have been allowed to release them so it would have been easier to whoosh x
    1 hr · Like · 2

Stacey Dervey
    1 hr · Like

Julia Barton Mundy CATS and dogs!!
    Say no more!!
    1 hr · Like

Amelia Black some comments have been deleted apologies for any confusion x
    1 hr · Like · 3

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth Guilty conscience
    31 mins · Like · 1

Stacey Dervey Just what the doctor ordered!
    20 mins · Like · 1

Stacey Dervey Wonder if she's managed 8 mile yet
    11 mins · Like · 2

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth She won't back down
    7 mins · Like

Stacey Dervey I wouldn't. .. I would carry on til I collapse
    6 mins · Like · 1

Stacey Dervey Then relapse...
    6 mins · Like · 1

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth That's life when you're almost famous
    4 mins · Like · 1

Natalie Jayne Charlesworth So bad
    4 mins · Like

Ashley Miller she got to keep it together for the wow look how good you look after doing that ride gushing form lorraine on monday x
    3 mins · Like

Stacey Dervey Quite a role model

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 am

From Myths with thanks, so true.

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity B_UI4nPW0AAbY4g
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:54 am

Senga Superstar ‏@KrinkoKlown 16h16 hours ago
    Senga Superstar retweeted amsterdamkush
    You're calling her a murderer, evidence? You're all laughing about the loss of donations to missing people #mccann

Senga Superstar added,
    amsterdamkush @amsterdamkush
    @KrinkoKlown Many have openly pledged 2 donate 10p to #Amaral defence fund for every mile the murderous #mccann can muster. What deception?

Karl Krezelewsk ‏@KRotcepsni 16h16 hours ago
    @KrinkoKlown They are spitting in the face of every relative who has a family member missing and for what, a dig at Kate #mccann ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:08 pm

The sick mind of the Amaral-worshipping troll:
    Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Screen22

Phattphilly ‏@phattphilly
    I hope k #mccann gets hit by a car or bus, even better a truck! F*cking vile parasite #McCann
    No surprise, really, that its kind adore dirty cops like Amaral.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Empty TARGET REACHED - AND PASSED!!!!

Post  Sykes Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:33 am

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann

Kate to lead 500 mile bike ride to raise funds for missing persons charity Total10

Total raised
    £10,031.71
    Gift Aid
    £1,978.50

Well done! And no doubt there will be more coming in tomorrow, when the run finishes in London.

Oh, and don't let us forget, those are real donations.

Not repeat donations, not coerced donations, not yoyo donations, and not donations going round in circles.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:08 pm