A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - MORE INFIGHTING ON CONTROVERSY

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - MORE INFIGHTING ON CONTROVERSY Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - MORE INFIGHTING ON CONTROVERSY

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 pm

It's been a bit of a quiet time in Haterland, but all good things come to an end, unfortunately.  A new punch-up/row has erupted on the Controversy site, with a certain Irish Troll at its center.  Accusations are flying back and forth that Irish is a pro, not an anti.   HiDiHo is frantically trying to 'do a Canute' ie holding back the tide as it starts to imitate the floods etc that are even now engulfing parts of North Europe and the UK.   Other forums have been issuing warnings for some considerable time re Irish and her activities but it seems these have been ignored.   Irish has screeched about being hacked etc  over the last 7 years, but it now seems she has gone down the same road, hacking a facebook page.  Now, I have neither facebook or twitter accounts but I have been told that appropriating someone's account is quite a normal practice.  The facebook account referred to is in the name of 'Anne T Ryan' which, if you say it fast enough, sounds like one of Irish's pet hates.   My contact re twitter tells me it is heating up very fast over there, and his survey of Controversy makes him sure that there is probably going to be one hell of an explosion any time soon, especially when they realize exactly how many 'sleepers' are embedded in there.   However, going back to Irish, she has been playing these games for so long now she probably doesn't care about anyone just so long as she can sow dissent and then sit back and roar with laughter.    I think this is going to be a 'watch this space' moment, so pull up an easy chair and enjoy the firework display.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:39 am