A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

MORE INFIGHTING

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE INFIGHTING Empty MORE INFIGHTING

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: FoI Act request 19 Sep 2014 - Met Police - Meetings with authors Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 7:42 pm

Snifferdog wrote:
    viaveritasvitas, you come across as a Maddie hater, as you are intent on disrupting threads here? Is your other sock v8 by any chance?
    He's registered many times here to attack Tony (as well as threatened to go to Tony's house to 'sort him out' I might add) - Andrew/travis macbickle are just a few of his socks...I'm sure you'll recognise those names from candyfloss's forum.

Admin wrote:   But for now viaveritasvitas/capstik has been banned again.

Further to the above post, it is revealing to see what a prominent place 'Andrew'/travis macbickle/viaveritasvitas/capstik now enjoys over on candyfloss's new forum.

A look at their portal page:xxxxxxhttp://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/portal shows that the leading poster there is 'Admin' = candyfloss, followed by 'Freedom', who I think as is well known was a former 'Mod' here and now posts as 'Marian' - who in turn is closely followed by Andrew.

People are free to post where they like about Madeleine McCann - but one among many points of interest about candyfloss's new forum is certainly the dominance of a poster here who used multiple socks, made personal attacks on me with obsessional frequency, and as 'Admin' points out, sent me e-mails saying 'I know where you live and am coming to sort you out'.

And who still pollutes and poisons this forum as often as he can sign up under another new username

Re: FoI Act request 19 Sep 2014 - Met Police - Meetings with authors Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 8:17 pm

Ladyinred wrote:
    Marian who posts here was formerly No Fate Worse than Death?

Yes, she is 'Freedom' and a Mod on the candyfloss/Cristobell new forum
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE INFIGHTING Empty Re: MORE INFIGHTING

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:20 am

Post Nina Today at 10:14 pm
    I find all this very disturbing. NFWTD worked long and hard imo for this forum, she is a dear friend of mine though only cyber as my circumstances are such that most of my friends are of this kind. And here you are bad mouthing her, and that is very bad form.

Post Ladyinred Today at 10:31 pm
    That's why I said hello to Marian. As No Fate, I thought she was always polite and fair (sometimes too soft, IMO!). I do not like being associated with that group of disruptors, and await GGS's return with an apology. Why are there no mods here tonight?

Post Dee Coy Today at 10:55 pm
    Tony, why have you chosen to identify Marian (who, from her profile, has been posting as a non-mod on here as Marian since 2010) as NFWTD? Surely, if she wished to share this identity it was down to her to do so? I can understand fully why a Mod would prefer to have a second username as a 'normal' poster, in order to post thoughts that (s)he may not he able to as a Moderator.

Am I alone in feeling that your decision to do this was both discourteous and far from gallant? And quite unneccesary?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:09 pm

From another forum.
    Re: Nina @ CMoMM

Post  Andrew Today at 11:45 am
    Hello. As you are aware there is a new thread about me from Tony on the other place.

Yesterday afternoon Jill Havern accused me again of being various 'socks'. I sent her an email. See below. She has not responded.

Please read.

andrew r <andrewr1977r@gmail.com>
    4:47 PM (18 hours ago)

to Jill - Can you please stop accusing me of being various 'socks' on your forum. You know full well that I am none of those people. I am sick of the lies that you have been spreading about me and sick of you slandering me.

I have not posted anything on your forum since I was banned as frankS ages ago as I suggested it would be nice to see a 'poll' of who would like TB banned from the forum.

I have absolutely nothing to hide but what I object to is been accused of things that I am not doing.

It's no secret that I despise TB. I'm honest about that. However I am not on your forum as all these other people you say I am.

Now can you stop with all these accusations please.

I was out last night and this morning I had a look on my phone on the other place. I noticed that there was more allegations about me from Tony. As I have said before I am sick of these false accusations. I found his land line phone number and at 09.50 I called him.

He answered 'hello' and I said is that Tony Bennett. He said yes and I said 'Hello Tony, My name is Andrew and I would like to know why you are bad mouthing me on your Forum'. He didn't reply and there was just a silence. He didn't hang up but would not speak. I hung up then called him straight back. It went straight to answer machine. I left a polite message asking him to please stop slandering me and that it is not fair having these false accusations made against me. I have not called him back since.

I see that there is another thread started about me with 7 phone calls. Nope 2. And that he has reported me to the police. Good. He can also show the police my message I left him.

I'm sorry to all forum members but I am sick of Tony's lies and some weird obsessed vendetta against me.

I have absolutely nothing to hide. The reason why I disliked him in the first place was that he banned me from something I feel very strongly and passionate for which is this case. My dislike towards him has grown due to the fact of his lies and false accusations.

I'm not sure how I can stop this but all I wanted to do was speak to him in person and ask him to stop. It's not fair.

Tony - please tell the CMoMM members the exact message I left on your voicemail and don't lie. Again.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Post plebgate Today at 1:54 pm

Err excuse me Woofer, but you keep going on about knowing the circumstances. I will ask again, what circumstances?

Nina came on the thread and posted that Tony's post was wicked. What circumstances? Nina decided to post that and did not include Vile Bile in her post.

That to me is very antagonistic towards Tony and also to bring in a loss to NFWTD was very unnecessary. NFWTD/Marion has not mentioned it, so why should Nina?

As someone said, Marion has already stated that she used to be NFWTD, so how was Tony being WICKED?

No, sorry, not having it.

Do please stop being cryptic about not knowing circumstances. If you have something to tell us then please do so, if not then I stand by my post. If Nina sees fit to jump in and post what she thinks, then others are allowed to do the same.

I suggest Woofer that you are the one being overreactive and in your first post to me you say Vile Bile should be given a chance. He has had many chances on this forum and is always the same.

If you want to give him a chance by all means do so, but I am fed up with Vile Biles posts.

If I owned a shop and knew that someone was stealing from another shop, believe me I would be very wary of giving them a chance in my shop. Anybody with common sense would, so it is a wonder to me why anyone would want someone with Vile Biles history of posting threats etc. to grace their forum.

MY OPINION. You have yours, but please do not post cryptic messages to me which come across as defending a person who has this sort of history.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Andrew- who has chosen to stay anonymous like so many others- is supposedly now being subjected to having a dating profile put up on cmomm.

I don't know what is going on but its all very bizarre.

Just try to ignore it and concentrate on this forum.

Re: Nina @ CMoMM
    Post Andrew Today at 1:52 pm

Jesus christ. That is nothing to do with me. I am getting seriously trolled by Tony and Jill. This is crazy
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE INFIGHTING Empty SICK AND NASTY, BUT SEEING WHO WROTE IT, ANYONE SURPRISED?

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:36 am

Happy Birthday Edward Smethurst

Post MJC on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:45 pm
    I would like to wish Edward Smethurst a very happy birthday.

He is 43 years old today.

It's a slightly bitter-sweet occasion for him, though, because on his 13th birthday (17 October 1984), he had the misfortune to learn that his father had perished in a mysterious fire the night before.

I hope he will enjoy today becaase I hear on the grapevine that some bad news is about to emerge about his heavy defeat in the recent case of J P Whitter v Edward Smethurst and Richard Lear, which concerns improvement work done at Black Dad Farm, one of his Ashworth Valley mansions that he did up despite being initially being refused planning permission by Rochdale Council.

And even more bad news may be about to emerge about a similar unfortunate encounter with a landscape gardener allegedly owed a large sum of money by Edward Smethurst over work done at another of his Ashworth Valley mansions, Ashworth View.

The Rochdale grapevine is buzzing about these matters

Happy Birthday to you
    Squashed tomatoes and stew
    Things went bad
    At Black Dad
    Happy Birthday to you
    No prize, sorry, for guessing who MJC is. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:37 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h2 hours ago
    We're you or anyone else paid off by #mccann to silence you ? @zampos

Rothley pillow is retweeting your forum yet says she's not working with you ? @zampos #mccann is she ?

A drunk Tango is trying to start a fight with Bennett.
    And Bennett a lady you're supposed to be "helping" named Joan is consistently phoning ME sort it @vivienmiss @justice4maddie @zampos #mccann
    Wonder if that's one of the fabled 'six mistresses'?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:34 pm