A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

WHEN WILL THEY GET THE MESSAGE? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR IT TO SINK IN?

Sykes
    Sykes

WHEN WILL THEY GET THE MESSAGE?  HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR IT TO SINK IN? Empty WHEN WILL THEY GET THE MESSAGE? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR IT TO SINK IN?

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Amanda Tennyson Also i called a tabloid one day to discuss the' truth of the lie' programme with them, they wouldnt even utter a word about the mccanns and told me to stop being silly the mccanns were innocent and to let it be.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

WHEN WILL THEY GET THE MESSAGE?  HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR IT TO SINK IN? Empty Re: WHEN WILL THEY GET THE MESSAGE? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR IT TO SINK IN?

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Amanda Tennyson Also i called a tabloid one day to discuss the' truth of the lie' programme with them, they wouldnt even utter a word about the mccanns and told me to stop being silly the mccanns were innocent and to let it be.

I don't think they want to get it, Sykes. They enjoy hating Kate and Gerry McCann too much. They'd be horrified if Madeleine came home safe and sound, as they would have to find another sicko hobby.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:44 pm