A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK CAN THEY GET? HOW LOW WILL THEY SINK?

Sykes
    Sykes

HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK CAN THEY GET?   HOW LOW WILL THEY SINK? Empty HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK CAN THEY GET? HOW LOW WILL THEY SINK?

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Zora McCartney
    CAPTION COMPETITION

We're looking for ideas for captions for some pics for our forthcoming Endgame Gallery....starting with this one from the McCanns' appearance on German Crimewatch.

What could Gerry be thinking? What is Kate thinking? IS she thinking?..
    I have seen the comments regarding this and will not be posting them up on here as they are disgusting beyond belief. Anyone wanting to read them should go and look for them elsewhere. Sykes
    coco
    coco

HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK CAN THEY GET?   HOW LOW WILL THEY SINK? Empty Re: HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK CAN THEY GET? HOW LOW WILL THEY SINK?

Post  coco Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:49 pm

years barely started and the scum are having a contest to see who can make the most disgusting obscene remark about Madeleine's family , hell mend them .  Evil or Very Mad 
    Sykes
    Sykes

HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK CAN THEY GET?   HOW LOW WILL THEY SINK? Empty DISTATE AT CAPTION COMPETITION BUT SOMEONE THINKS DIFFERENTLY

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:52 am

Fi Fulton I Give Up. A little girl is still missing and you choose to play games - It's disgusting. she's a child not an internet game .....i came on here to support you. If any of you have children think about what you have typed on this post - I have 3, and if I lost one of them I would be heartbroken to see a link like this - laughing at their loss, and posting song titles. Shame on you al l - so disappointed with a site I have always supported and agreed with.
    Whirley Champagne Newman OFGS, it's a bit of banter, to lighten the mood a tad...
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK CAN THEY GET?   HOW LOW WILL THEY SINK? Empty Re: HOW DEPRAVED AND SICK CAN THEY GET? HOW LOW WILL THEY SINK?

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:24 am

It's not often that I will speak out in support of a member of a hate-site but well said Fi Fulton.

As for the Whirly Champagne creature, you should hang your head in shame.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:41 pm

they banned ff after that , for spoiling their fun and games .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 am