A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 4 Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:15 pm

You really are obsessed with hatred - it colours everything you say.

Very sad indeed... pale

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 4 Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:35 pm

MyHairyAunt wrote:You really are obsessed with hatred - it colours everything you say.

Very sad indeed... pale

Will you people please GO AWAY!!! You are spoiling things for the rest of us Evil or Very Mad

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:00 pm

See my previous post about this being a forum; you don't get to decide who posts what when.
    patbrown

Post  patbrown Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:09 pm

JOG ON HAIRY AUNT

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 am

Oooh, did I miss a good fight? It's not often you get one of them in the same room. You get banned and shown the door.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm

I do compliment Brown, she is good. Well, as good as any Parrot could be Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 am

lol! That's funny.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Anyone noticed brown has gone horribly quiet all of a sudden? Could it be she hasn't got all the media attention she wanted? No invites to chat programs? No summons from Piers Morgan? No specially commissioned articles in various papers? Any truth in the rumor that Murdoch closed NOTW the moment he found some junior editor had asked her to write for them? I merely ask, as it is a rumor that has been circulating since the paper closed so suddenly.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 pm

I think she's found somthing else now WM. Its that strange hanging from a balcuny woman.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Oh, so she's latched onto that, has she? Well, I suppose she'll have someone hung, drawn and quartered before the week is out, but as usual it'll be the wrong person.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Shes a awful woman that loves them strnge shoes. Dont know what theyre called.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm

mrs wu wrote:Shes a awful woman that loves them strnge shoes. Dont know what theyre called.
    Oh someone sent me a pic of them, every toe is separated fom each other. Bit like a glove. Ugly as hell, she said at the bottom of the pic.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:52 pm

mrs wu wrote:I think she's found somthing else now WM. Its that strange hanging from a balcuny woman.

Oh my God, she'll love that one. There is a very dodgy Policeman wot could off dun it. And all of them others. Loads a people. I xpect they are all IN IT.

Last edited by Tuesday on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : F)

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Not a dodgy policeman? Well I never.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 pm

mrs wu wrote:Not a dodgy policeman? Well I never.

Essex, Leicestershire or the Metropolitan Police? lol!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Isnt it one in America MW?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 am

mrs wu wrote:Isnt it one in America MW?
    Yeah, I was taking the urine. Laughing Laughing

Post  Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:47 am

Dodgy Policemen are EVERYWHERE. Everybody knows that.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Tuesday wrote:

And decidedly dodgy wannabe profilers too.
    lol! lol!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:42 am

WM3 wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:

lol! lol!

She certainly gets about a bit. That's why she has to sell trashy books. All this profiling is expensive.
    And tiring I should imagine.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Tuesday wrote:
    WM3 wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:

lol! lol!

She certainly gets about a bit. That's why she has to sell trashy books. All this profiling is expensive.
    And tiring I should imagine.
    Wouldn't be so tiring if she could manage to get at least one case right!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Oh, dear, news is out that her 'book' profiling the McCann case has been pulled from Amazon. Good, it can join bret's putrid tomes in the remainder box, I love it. cheers bounce

Re: Pat Brown

Post candyfloss Today at 7:30 pm
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    I was told by Amazon there is "legal conflict" with my book, The Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine #McCann.
    Whoops, I guess them pesky lawyers have been calling on the bosses at Amazon - nice one, whoever you are. And it won't even make the remainder box. Laughing Very Happy

To add -
    seems the ban is worldwide! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Amazon thread

Posted on 25 Jul 2011 19:39:18 BDT
    Halcyon says:
    Amendment - the Amazon ban on Pat's work is worldwide, not just UK.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:06 am

Oh My. Poor Pat Brown. She won't be able to help anyone for a while. That is reelly, reelly sod.........sorry, Sad.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 am

Tuesday wrote:
    Oh My. Poor Pat Brown. She won't be able to help anyone for a while. That is reelly, reelly sod.........sorry, Sad.

Hello, yes it is so sad - NOT! Maybe now she will go and take a running jump into the Grand Canyon. Her downfall has been splashed all over an American forum and greeted with much glee, I understand. Couldn't happen to a nicer nastier b!tch. Pardon me while I Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:59 am