A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Admin
    Admin

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her Empty Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  Admin Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
    Admin

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  Admin Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:11 pm

I mean,all those cases she has worked on. I don't think she has been wrong once has she?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I am confused. Who is this woman and why is she on a Bret appreciation forum?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 pm

She is a world renowned criminal profiler. She is the best in her field, you should read her books they are great

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:She is a world renowned criminal profiler. She is the best in her field, you should read her books they are great

Wow! I love criminal profilers. That's like Sherlock Holmes and stuff right? CSI?
    centiped

Post  centiped Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Excellent

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Whoopsie, sorry to disagree, Admin, but really...I know others will disagree, but she is UGLY!!!

This is Mr Bret's space, for us to reBUTT all those attacks on him. He is so kind, and his understanding of the female psyche is remarkable indeed.

But that old dog? No *shudders*
    luvdave

Post  luvdave Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:47 pm

I'm sorry but you just dont understand. Pat Brown is a HUGE fan of David's, and any fan of David's is a friend of mine!

They have even got together to make FaceBook pages about cases they feel strongly about.

I have also heard that David has written to some people he doesnt like and told them that he is now a profiler, so I am thinking he has undertaken a correspondence course with Pat as the teacher?

What do others think?

How long does it take to get qualified in this stuff? As david went to grammar school when he was 7, I bet it didn't take him as long as it would take an ordinary person.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:26 pm

David is exceptional, but he is such a nice guy ((((hugs to David))) I worry that these people may be taking advantage of him Crying or Very sad
    Antoinet

Post  Antoinet Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 pm

I think Pat looks SO much better in her QVC wig in the first picture. That second picture makes her look like a common criminal.
    Bretluv

Post  Bretluv Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Cant believe that David's totally funny and spot-on page about Ble drew this response

'' the only way you're surviving drowning in your own sea of self-loathing is through breathing via a snorkel''

I mean, what an awful thing to say!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Antoinet wrote:I think Pat looks SO much better in her QVC wig in the first picture. That second picture makes her look like a common criminal.

Please, don't be so offensive, you can see that that gorgeous head of hair is totally natural, t o t a l l y natural. If I put her next to a Yankee Candle, her hair wouldn't melt now would it?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Her hair is gorgeous. She looks like a movie star in that piccie.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 am

What, dear heart (((hugs))) the star of The Mummy Returns?
    Just look at her, has she never heard of MOISTURIZER? Basic, really.
    Just ZOOM into her upper lip area - WRINKLED!!! Secret smoker if ever I saw one!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

this looks just like her wig to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 am

Now you're just being harsh on her. She is stunning for her age. I think someone said she is 72? Is that right? Or did I hear wrong? It doesn't matter as she is drop dead gorgeous. End of.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 am

No no no!!!!
    Just look at this!!!!!

That heifer Brown is a twifriend of that!!!!
    Everyone else calls it fatslag, but not Brown!!!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:06 am

Admire her? What's to admire? I don't admire fakes, sorry!
    sally

Post  sally Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 am

WHAT THE HELL is that thing drinking a cup of PG Tips?

Is it a woman?

Or is it someone;s way of slipping in that they think Pat Brown Profiler looks like a drag qwueen? Thjat is cruel.
    taffeta

Post  taffeta Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 pm

that's that horrid Gavin Pottymouth she thinks is a woman when he tweets her.
    FatSalz? Fat Slag suits him MUCH better, horrid thing.

I do hope he hasn't been tweeting David, David is too innocent to realise he isn't really called Sally!!!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Just goes to show you that she is toleratnt of everyone. She should know as she is a criminal profiler. Shes just being kind to him.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:26 pm

If you watch CNN Piers Morgan show, Monday next week, you can drool over Ms Brown's erstwhile compadre, Nancy Grace, giving her biased opinion on the Casey Anthony trial - you never know she just might mention Ms Brown!!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:10 pm

bounce Yippee. Some good news out of your gob for once.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm

mrs wu wrote: bounce Yippee. Some good news out of your gob for once.
    I didn't say BrownedPants would be on, just she might get a mention by Disgrace.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Another jealous nobody who disrupts. Come back when you lean to debate politely.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:32 am