A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 5 Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 am

WM3 wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:
    Oh My. Poor Pat Brown. She won't be able to help anyone for a while. That is reelly, reelly sod.........sorry, Sad.

Hello, yes it is so sad - NOT! Maybe now she will go and take a running jump into the Grand Canyon. Her downfall has been splashed all over an American forum and greeted with much glee, I understand. Couldn't happen to a nicer nastier b!tch. Pardon me while I Laughing

Which American Forum? I have to go on there and defend her. I mean, she's not right in the head, and she needs help, and grammar lessons.

Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her - Page 5 Empty Re: Pat Brown...You Have To Admire Her

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Serves her right, those fingershoes were an offence against FASHION!!!!!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Well, her 'profile' got kicked off Amazon US and UK, so she tried the German site and now it's been banned off there as well. You can catch her on US radio bleating about her 'book' being axed by Amazon, that is if you know which one of the over 13,500 stations she's going to be on and if you can even get it over here. Of course, you may have better things to do with your time.

lol! lol!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

This is awful, you 'orrible lot. Poor Pat. She's been banned from The Whole World.

PS. Has she tried Portugal yet?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Tuesday wrote:
    This is awful, you 'orrible lot. Poor Pat. She's been banned from The Whole World.

No but I'd be happy to buy her a one-way ticket - the Algarve is very nice this time of year I am told

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

WM3 wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:

No but I'd be happy to buy her a one-way ticket - the Algarve is very nice this time of year I am told

Xcuse me. What about a one way ticket for me? I can always hitch my way home. You haven't seen me in shorts. Yet. You lucky person.

However, if you require a Profile of a Profiler before you buy my ticket, then I expect I can do that too also.

She is about as old as my eldest son, but not quite so good looking. But that's not her fault because I amn't her Mother. Her loss, not mine. Poor Soul.

And sadly, she ain't very bright. But there you go. You need to force the little bastards to eat Spinach when they are born. Immediately. She obviously never had this advantage. Mine went a bit green for a while, but that's better than going yellow from too many Carrots.

Mine are all looking at me with a very jaundiced eye recently. Do you think they might have me sectioned? I would if I was them. If they can catch me.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Here's a link to a forum just so you can see what they think of the 'Great Profiler Pretender'!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:31 pm

So she's going to be on 'National Radio' - since when did an obscure web blogsite suddenly ecome a national radio? Oh, dear, lying again I see.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Deleted - double post.

Last edited by WM3 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 am

Someone UP THERE doesn't like her do they? The radio blog was postponed last night due to thunder! Or maybe it had something to do with her trying to buy booze before 9am? Or .... maybe she was already blotto when they were due to go on air so a convenient storm made for a good excuse? Any theory is acceptable.
    Monday.

Post  Monday. Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 am

It couldn't be The DTs, could it? Seeing as how she couldn't get any booze.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Well, it looks like the old ruminant has decided to go away - couldn't cut it with either the pros or antis; couldn't get her measly pamphlet sold; couldn't get on TV or radio either, in fact she went down like a lead balloon, so I reckon she's not coming over the pond again in a hurry!! Well, she won't be missed, that's for sure! cheers bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:59 am