A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM

Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty Re: FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Sharon Hill The e-fit is on this morning now......cant believe they saying if you know this man get in touch now...I think everyone should ring and say ITS GERRY MCCANN ARE YOU BLIND OR JUST THICK

Charlotte Elliot should deffo all ring up and state that we think its gerry mcann...but along with julies comment that sounds so true!! Easy way to catch them out but slyly lol!! Possible
    13 minutes ago via mobile · Edited · Like · 1

Geraldine Rooney Quite a lot have rang up already and been told to stop wasting their time and been hung up on Charlotte Elliot
    Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty Re: FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:38 am

Petra Johnson I have been very naughty , I have to admit .
    Just been on the Find Madeleine site .
    Posted on the Photofit pic , all about the Smith Sighting & his written statement ..... Saying it is Gerry McCann .
    It is all online & told them to check
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 5

Petra Johnson Going to check later to see if its still there
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:46 am

Someone's not happy.

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Esse10
    Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty PEACEFUL PROTEST - OR INCITEMENT?

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:45 am

Gemma Tupper
    Hello everyone. ... I want to do a peaceful protest. Would anyone else be interested in supporting ???
    Aqua-original Galway At least a protest would draw attention and make headlines. Nothing needs to be said as you could say what you wanted with your own bilbord or plaque for the world to see. E.g. MCANNS ARE GUILTY!!!!!,
    The mccanns would see and here of the protest on the news, and itd only spark fear inside them and make them even more inclined to feck up.
    Petra Johnson There is going to be a protest on the 7th Anniversary of Maddie going missing .
    In London ..... Parliament
    Anyone interested in being Proactive & getting justice for Madeleine ...... Check out the thread by Gemma Tupper about the protest .
    10 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Lily Rose Gardener And if certain parties get wind of the protest dont you think they would get rent a mob in to discredit it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty AMARAL DEFINITELY HAS A DEATH WISH.

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:07 am

This is a translation by a Spanish speaker of his claims on Spanish TV.

http://www.rtve.es/m/alacarta/videos/telediario/scotland-yard-cree-desaparicion-madeleine-mccan-fue-secuestro-planificado/2066428/?media=tve

Scotland Yard believes that the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was a planned abduction.

A program of BBC dedicated to solve crimes, issued a special program dedicated to the disappearance of madeleine mccann, a program in which the parents of madeleine have participated, in the program, the British police says that it was a planned abduction.

Reporter:  Yes, it is clear that British police believes it is abduction, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was planned and it was conducted for at least two people.

Scotland Yard at a BBC program called Crimewatch, issued an appeal for every person who can have information about the two e-fits to report immediately to the authorities, the base of the program of the BBC was massive and police received more than 1000 messages, calls of all types, the British police believes that there are a concrete name of the suspect, anyway, the British police told that PT police have not followed good clues six years ago and now they are being followed.

In Praia da Luz, a long time passed that Madeleine was not in the news, a Praia da Luz resident told "what I have to tell I already did,"

another resident told "I hope that it will be discovered the truth."

That is what everybody wants,

there is a police inspector that was sacked from the investigation for saying that British police was being controlled, they have done everything the McCanns wanted, he maintains that the prime suspect is the father and that the new e-fits have been investigated in the first testimonies, all that is in the files, which can be seen in this interview:

amaral: You run the photos of the e-fits, you put them on top of her father, you will see that it is the same person, there are testimonies that when they saw Gerry McCann descending from the plane when returned to England with his son in his arms, it is the same person seen with Madeleine in the night.

amaral wrote the book about the case telling the whole truth and that it was denounced by the McCanns ,

he assures that the McCanns are doing all this to clean their names and their consciences and also to make pressure in the Portuguese court who is judging him for defamation,
    Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty GOOD QUESTION FROM JIM GAMBLE

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 3h
    'Police say they r monitoring internet for abusive messages' If they are I am amazed there have been no arrests or prosecutions yet. #McCann
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:45 pm

It's not a question of if so much as when? Surely.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:51 pm

U know you r on the right track & doing the right thing when those who attack defenceless parents focus their malign bile towards u.

@jolong03 Thanks. Some r just foolish others sad & a few very bad but the relentless & malign attack on the McCanns needs 2 stop #Bullies

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 8m
    @KWEST1966 Time will tell & those who make malicious statements on the basis of little knowledge, will one day feel very ashamed
    Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty SICK SCUMBAGS

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Wow, so it must have been a gypsy that the ever-truthful-and-reliable and not-in-the-least-fantasising-or-lying Jane Tanner saw on abduction night.

Oh hang on, (sorry Mr Redwood) ......... rewind .........

Still, I daresay Clarrie will be c & p-ing his predictable 'Fresh Hope' press release as we speak.

In the meantime, Daily Fail - STFU!
    Linda Wrafter wait for McCanns jumping on this poor tots bandwagon

Teresa Wright And coincidentally this comes out NOW with the paragraph about the perv living nearby who last saw Madeleine!!! Pure cover up methinks....didn't the Govt do this not long ago....hide something big with a smaller scandal????
    about an hour ago · 2

Hel Cooley I know it's cynical, but I had visions of them inventing this whole story
    about an hour ago · 3

Teresa Wright Me too!!!! Was always going to be a scapegoat! Here it is! But they'll never find her at any Gypsy site...case closed! Wouldn't put ANYTHING past this Govt!
    Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty S ROTHWELL, FORKER, WRITES TO THE POLICE - THIS SHOULD BE READ

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:47 am

Sheila Rothwell I was brousing on the internet and found this link to the Gaspar's statement xxxxxhttp://thegaspersstatement.blogspot.co.uk/ regarding the missing Madelaine McCann.....I found this link extremely disturbing what was said in earsreach of Dr Katherine Gaspar who was being interviewed by the Leicestershire police. David Payne and Gerry McCann talking about Madelaine in an extremely innapproriate way

I would like assurance that this has been followed up please and the two of them interviewed....having read other disturbing things about David Payne I feel that Madelaine was particularly vulnerable and may have been being abused at some point.

I speak as a person who herself was abused at the age of 5 and I feel that I am in tune with picking up vibes about abuse etc

Please let me have your assurance that this has been investigated

thank you
    sheila rothwell

Reply:
    Sheila,

Thank you for your email.

I hope you will understand that I cannot comment on the investigation in any detail as it is now being led by the Metropolitan Police Service.

However, I can give you my reassurance that I am fully aware of the matters you have identified within the statements on the internet attributed to Dr Gaspar and this has been fully investigated. All relevant information has been passed to the Metropolitan Police Service.

Kind regards,

Mick Graham

Detective Inspector
    Interesting comment in the reply re the 'attribution' on the internet. I wonder how much of what she sent DI Graham is actually being shown. Also, she was 'browsing on the internet' and just happened to find that link? She's a forker, for heaven's sake, who's she trying to fool?
    Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty THICKER THAN DOGGY DOODAH

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 am

Re: Im slowly trusting Scotland Yards movements ....
    Post plebgate Today
    Do we know whether the police involved have had to sign to say that they will not divulge anything to do with the investigation?
    There is a little thing called The Official Secrets Act to which certain persons are subject, one of which is the Police, all of them from the top to the PC on the beat.  It does not mean the McCann case is an Official Secret, as Gonzo imagined.  See what I mean, doodah thickies all round.
    Sykes
    Sykes

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Empty THEY ARE GETTING SICKER BY THE HOUR

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:11 pm

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Comtro10

Katie Walliss fuckin sick scum bags they have got aaway with it long enough somethin needs to be done now for that poor little girl she doesnt deserve this them sick bastards need torchuring untill the truth comes out !!
    19 hours ago · Like · 1

London Mark Or Jeremy Kyle get the lie detector done !
    20 minutes ago · Like · 2

Lana Flaherty you have to have teeth missing to go on j kyle, i'll gladly av a go at knocking some out for them
    12 minutes ago · Like · 3

Lana Flaherty form an orderly queque folks

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Katie Walliss fuckin sick scum bags they have got aaway with it long enough somethin needs to be done now for that poor little girl she doesnt deserve this them sick bastards need torchuring untill the truth comes out !!
    19 hours ago · Like · 1

London Mark Or Jeremy Kyle get the lie detector done !
    20 minutes ago · Like · 2

Lana Flaherty you have to have teeth missing to go on j kyle, i'll gladly av a go at knocking some out for them
    12 minutes ago · Like · 3

Lana Flaherty form an orderly queque folks
    I wonder if they realise that they are posting on a public page? Or maybe they don't care.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:39 am

From INJustice, courtesy of chucky - note her comment "im no fan of the mcanns but this by the sun is a disgrace"

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 208czra

The Sun Showbiz ‏@TheSun_Showbiz 11h
    We would like to say sorry for a tweet that was sent out earlier. It was an inappropriate attempt to make a joke, and we got it wrong.

Full version of this:

FALL OUT FROM THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM - Page 3 Fuxwit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:39 pm