A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Empty THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:07 am

This post from a Controversy members shows that the antis are probably going to try and disrupt the Crimewatch program on BBC 14 October.   Mind you, they may get one hell of a surprise, as information has already been passed to the relevant authorities/companies.  And usually these threats are just wind, nothing more.   But there are some of these posters who are not as boastful as these ones; we have had past open death threats against the McCanns and their supporters.

Zora McCartney I have every confidence there will be an 'overwhelming response' on the night (wink)
    More.

Lisa Edington Sorry, but does Crimewatch have a Facebook page? If they do, we need to inundate them on that day, before the showing, during and after with links to here!!!!!

Shiela Bashier Now that is a good idea Lisa ,We will have to find out about that !!
    Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Empty Re: THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:39 am

Inez C Shooter ‏@CaroleShooter 18m
    @justiceMANz @DaSteelMan @BBCCrimewatch Think we should all phone in & mention the GASPAR STATEMENTS AND CADAVER ALERTS. #mccann

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 11m
    @CaroleShooter @justiceMANz @DaSteelMan @BBCCrimewatch just phone in with the facts lol #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Empty Re: THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:00 am

Angel Cooper
    Just watching the news about it, do U all think the net is closing in on them? New evidence n new theory's! Child protection getting involved to so when it goes on crime watch n we all ring up with info on here, do u think they will take note? Hope so!

Angel Cooper Maybe admin should do a post with all the info for us to ring crime watch! N it was on bbc news at six x

Lisa Edington Crimewatch has always been a programme designed for people to ring in with new information or to help with the ongoing investigation, so I don't see why each and every one of us shouldn't give them a call when it is aired!!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Express Crimewatch Style Reconstruction 14th Oct
    Post  Not Born Yesterday Today at 1:44 pm

I know from the Jill Havern forum that there are many missives on the way to the BBC regarding that very point. There is no believable evidence whatsoever that Madeleine was abducted.

Let's hope that they take notice.
    The BBC know all about her lot already what with the hassle from Bennett over Inside Out, hassle from all the hounders over the Rothley Stalking, the attacks on Aled Jones' site by the McCann-haters..... oh yes, the BBC are really going to take notice of them. NOT.   However, they might save the abusive emails for an expose on Gonc's UK supporters.   I feel sorry for the poor agency staff who will have to read and sort the wheat from the chaff.  After all, the BBC have been warned well in advance.

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Yes I noticed that the brain-deads on Havern's had been spamming the Beeb today. So driven with their hate that they don't care that they are viewed as a lynch-mob by the media and the general public.

I can just picture the flecks of spittle as they were typing their missives to the Beeb....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: OPERATION GRANGE - Independent 4/10/13 SY Review Team says there's now *41* persons of interest, and they're trying with the help of Interpol to track mobile 'phones linked to 31 countries worldwide... *PLUS* A new Crimewatch TV appeal in FOUR countries
    Post sonic72 Today at 5:50 pm

After Crimewatch goes out we should all call their hotline and give them various clues about the McCann's that they seem to be 'overlooking', and if enough people call the hotline pointing the finger at the McCann's then they cannot ignore it, but if they do then it will definitely demonstrate a cover up.

Smokeandmirrors Today at 6:35 pm

Crimewatch always give out Crimestoppers number, for people to call anonymously. A perfect opportunity to pursue a "line of enquiry" that otherwise would potentially jeopardise "co-operation". If you get my drift.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Jamming the Crimewatch phone lines and potentially preventing someone with genuine info getting through.

And they whine when they are called pitchforkers.

Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Empty AND NOW SPAMMING THE MET FACEBOOK

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:46 pm

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Metspa10

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Metspa11
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Paula Badger And will Stephen Carpenter and his child being carried at the exact time and place Jane said be in the empirical reconstruction and will there be the man inside the gate before all the children were left in this warren of flats and will the taxi drivers and business people be put in as those who searched for where a child of days from four and not months from two would be found? Think not. Think that you have the IPCC to get you on track. I for one make it a case of bias in the missing as the witness statements police officers took in Leicester are now from you said to be 'lies'. So our UK police and NPIA who are paid for by UK are criminally negligent and corrupt as they gave the physical evidence that is of their expertise, and not suggestion. So any claim for money in the case of files released on the Internet for all to find in any country are from this resource. Is Met going to pay damages for none medical injuries that are unsupported by medical professionals as diagnostic BPS chartered members to make the million pounds for the business of Mortgage Protection and not a search as in how GMP did it on the Moors?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:22 am

From Textusa's blog.
    Anonymous5 Oct 2013 18:07:00
    Will team mccann allow the public to phone in when their Crimewatch programme is aired, because if they do the TV company should employ extra staff to man the phones this will show the public's outrage at the preferential treatment afforded to the mccanns. The government has thrown millions at this case and to no avail, the public have given millions to their fund. They have had so much publicity for Madeleine never has there been a case like this where the parents are suspected of their involvement by the general public yet nothing is done about it by any higher authority. Is it because they are middle class doctors. I will be phoning Crime Watch when they come out with the usual recycled rubbish about abductors and now burglars I want to know why the truth and the facts are never reported, will this court case be mentioned on the programme or how the Mccanns have wasted so much money on litigation cases. I'm starting to write up my list of questions first one being why did Kate lie about the shutters and then delete her phone messages and why are we never allowed to comment on articles concerning this dubious couple, why are the press gagged, no doubt all my questions will soon be answered by the Crime Watch team.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Empty MET POLICE FACEBOOK

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 am

From another forum, with thanks.

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE O6do

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE 2wwv

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE I8ff
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:31 am

From another forum, with comment, many thanks.

Luz:

Probably another Panorama re-do: "poor us" mistreated parents.
    I don't believe the Metropolitan Police is behind that sort of entertainment show - if they are then the little respect I still fight to have for them is down the gutter.

Comment on the above: I shouldn't think they care too much what the likes of her think about anything. If she'd committed her vandalism in the UK, she'd have been tracked down and hauled into court, not left to spit hate as if she'd done something clever and admirable.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:58 pm

So they have been spamming the Met Facebook page with their rubbish.

What do they think it will achieve, apart from reinforcing the fact that they are conspiracy theorists spreading hatred?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:14 pm

With thanks to the `Hounding of the McCanns' blogger.  

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Sloth

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Sloth1

And this one which is a good summation of the antis and their bile.

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Greenink
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:20 pm

I wonder if the Basher crone will be ringing Crimewatch - I am rather hoping that she has learnt her lesson after her Marathon threat against Mrs McCann.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:38 pm

I'm hoping she hasn't . Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 pm

coco wrote:I'm hoping she hasn't . Very Happy 

LOL! The Basher crone paid for a taxi from Cornwall to London to support Bennett when he got battered by Judge Tug.

Bennett seems to attract these post-menopausal hags.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:45 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 2h
    @SallyER Snap! I've 2 retired Met Police relatives who said #McCann story didn't add up at the start. Now they're certain it's a #BigScam
    Poster comment: How many times has she told us about these 'relatives'? Who turned out not to be relatives, but spouses of relatives? Her family must be sooooo embarrassed if they know about her activities in haterworld.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Re: Express Crimewatch Style Reconstruction 14th Oct
    Post frencheuropean Today at 12:55 pm

Link for a complaint:

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?reset=#anchor

Is crimewatch on BBC 1
    Anyone watching BBC without a licence to do so will be traced and may be prosecuted wherever they live. Information has been passed to the Corporation and to the Met.

THREATS TO DISRUPT THE CRIMEWATCH PROGRAM ON THE McCANN CASE Loopth10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:25 pm

I sincerely hope that the relevant authorities will take action against these time-wasters.

Have they nothing else in their lives?

Pathetic, nasty turds.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:46 pm

From one of the Controversy cesspits.

Chris Roberts
    I trust that when the CRIMEWATCH program is on and they ask those with information to phone in, all of the members of this forum can spare a 10p phone call to tell them that the perpetrators are sat in the studio.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:34 am

A well written, thoughtful post regarding the Crimewatch program, with many thanks to the forum it comes from and the poster who penned it.

This is going to be one of the most-watched episodes ever of Crimewatch and that is the reason why Scotland Yard have made the public announcements that they have made in the build up to the programme. They want as many people as possible to see this and to reflect on it.

But as Jim Gamble says, they are particularly keen that those responsible for the offence will be aware of the programme, and that those who are suspicious of people are aware of the programme.

This is not the work of Mitchell. This is proper policing and proper use of the media.

The fact that each arm of the media is looking for its own slant and picking from the publicity their own phrases to focus on is good. It means that different views are presented to the public and different ways of thinking about the disappearance are encouraged.

The more people across Europe who see these broadcasts and watch with an open mind and a willingness to hear the full arguments and listen to the case presented, the better for the missing little girl.

Of course, that rules out those fixated haters whose lives are built upon their obscene internet abuse of Madeleine and her family and for whom the bottom would drop out of their world were they not able to continue their sick, online amateurish game of playing detectives. They are not the target of these programmes. Their hate and insistence on Madeleine being dead means they have no interest in truth and their avowed and very public decision to disrupt the programmes means they are just playing games with this missing child for their own perverted amusement.

Although I think it very late, and that the Portuguese should be ashamed that they could not provide a public appeal of this nature for a missing child at the appropriate time, I still hope that there will be some real information forthcoming from the programmes and that we will eventually either find the child alive and/or discover who took her on that fateful night and bring them to justice.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 am

Another good post, with thanks to the forum it came from and the poster.

These people do not seem to realise that what they are doing by posting such stupid comments on the Metropolitan Police page is showing just how ignorant they really are.

There are only two real options to explain the behaviour of these people.

Either they cannot contemplate even the possibility that the team of Scotland Yard Detectives at Operation Grange who are investigating the disappearance of Madeleine have bothered to look at the PJ files which are the key evidence in the case. Only the most stupid people imaginable can possibly think the police would not do such a basic thing. Only the most stupid and ignorant people would think that they are helping Madeleine by repetitively wasting the time of the officers charged with investigating the case and achieving justice for the child.

Or they are deliberately attempting to trash the investigation because they are so bent on hating the McCanns that they cannot ever accept that they (with all their abilities to repeat online myths, become devoted to failures like Amaral, Bennett and Brown, and photoshop filth) may be wrong in the hatred of the parents and the real experts may actually disagree with their hateful conclusions.

What this case has done is very clearly demonstrate is that there is a tiny minority of people who are deluded into thinking that a bit of Internet "research" and trolling makes them experts in a subject. It does not, and when they then proceed to tell the actual experts that they know better than them how to handle the case they appear to the rest of the world as quite insane.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:38 am

Sickening a*sehole.
    Re: Maddy Cops: We're ready to make arrests - Monday's Mirror
    Post Not Born Yesterday Today at 8:52 am

Yes, I have always wondered why the McCanns have never released a photo of Madeleine's bedroom with Kate looking suitably anguished. How she has missed such an opportunity for pulling on people's heartstrings I don't know.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 am

Quote from: Luz on Today at 11:16:22 AM
    Let's hope that someone is able to disclose a bit of the truth behind this Crimewatch marketing ploy.

Some absolutely shocking spite coming from Gonc supporters today.
    Thankfully, we know that Luz and her ilk do NOT speak for the good people of Portugal; her kind have more in common with the remnants of PIDE hankering for the good old days.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 am