A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
darthvodka
coco
Sykes
7 posters

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON ABOUT BEING DISABLED

coco
    coco

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON  ABOUT BEING DISABLED - Page 4 Empty Re: CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON ABOUT BEING DISABLED

Post  coco Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:47 pm

carlymichelle

Re: Portugal and fascism.
    « Reply #86 on: Today at 12:28:50 PM »
    Quote from: pathfinder73 on Today at 12:26:46 PM
    I agree Carly.

he is a  very rude person  though on any other forum he would have been banned for such personal remarks like that  ... i dont  deny im physically  disabled from birth but i have  highher then average intellegence   and  it shows  a   weak argument with such comments like davels

higher than average compared to what ? a sea slug ?  lol! lol! lol! lol![/b]
    Sykes
    Sykes

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON  ABOUT BEING DISABLED - Page 4 Empty Re: CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON ABOUT BEING DISABLED

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:54 pm

coco wrote:carlymichelle

« Reply #86 on: Today at 12:28:50 PM »
    Quote from: pathfinder73 on Today at 12:26:46 PM
    I agree Carly.

he is a  very rude person  though on any other forum he would have been banned for such personal remarks like that  ... i dont  deny im physically  disabled from birth but i have  highher then average intellegence   and  it shows  a   weak argument with such comments like davels

higher than average compared to what ? a sea slug ?  lol! lol! lol! lol![/b]
    Had a complaint from an irate sea slug, so issuing a warning . Sykes  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:03 pm

apologies to all sea slugs for comparing them in any way at all to Chucky  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:06 pm

coco wrote:apologies to all sea slugs for comparing them in any way at all to Chucky  lol! 
    The spolesperson  for the International Sea Slug World Association accepts your apology.  Sykes  lol!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Phew.   Another crisis averted by Sykes.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Eleanor
    Executive Member

Re: Amaral's Thesis - credible or not?

« Reply #270 on: Today at 04:13:52 PM »
    Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 04:03:38 PM
    faithlily i just wonder why is she on every internet forum defending the mcanns what does she get out of it?? the posts she does on other forums .... are vile yet they accuse us maddie supporters of harrasing the mcanns

You are a sad little shit, Carly. But never mind. Your horrible attitude to life is never going to get The McCanns arrested. Have you got that yet?

Jesus. Your poor Mother and Father. How on earth do they ope with you?

lol! 

does chucky ever do anything besides abuse and insult other people then start crying and whining if she gets the same back ?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #121 on: Today at 09:28:00 PM »
    Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 09:26:11 PM
    The reason why we are here is the incompetence of these two parents in the first place.

Blimey Carlymichelle's parents have a lot to answer for then!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:22 pm

lol! lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:26 pm

she's the cause of that whole huge fight , insulting other people then wanting sympathy when she gets some back . just an attention- seeker .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:39 pm

That's what she does best. She's got such a lot of anger in her at her parents.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:05 am

carlymichelle

Re: Libel trial - Amaral fires his lawyer on eve of decision.

« Reply #272 on: Today at 12:00:21 AM »
    Quote from: gilet on June 16, 2014, 11:56:52 PM
    The money is defending the right of Madeleine to be seen as a living, findable child against the unevidenced theories of Amaral that she is buried in a coffin and that her parents were guilty of covering that up.

There is no conflict between the aims of the fund and the use of the monies to get Amaral to either prove his claims or desist from making them.

And do you actually know what part of the fees are being paid by the fund? Are you aware that there is no reason even in Portugal why the lawyers could not be willing to postpone fees till damages are awarded. Perhaps it will in the end be Amaral paying Duarte? Now wouldn't that be justice?

so you wish a child to be alive and suffering just so her parents are innocent? when mcann supporters say that she is alive and findable that is basically what you are saying that maddie is alive and is mos likley suffering

chucky wants Madeleine to be dead . she shouldn't try arguing with gilet, her IQ barely makes double figures .
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 am

She is really thick and at times makes Stephen look like the brains of Britain.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:39 am

stuck record' s still saying the same thing over and over again and Chucky is still jumping up and down demanding attention , same old , same old .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 am

she' s still bleating on and on and on .

BUUTTTTTT THHHEEEYYYY LEEEFFFFFTTTT TTTTHHEEEMMMMM ALLLLOOONNNNEEEEE

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:56 am

thanks admin severral posters compare my story of being left alone ina hotel room and crying for my mum when i was 11 there is a world of diffrence betweena 3 year old anda 11 year old i have already stated i have special needs and disabilities which im not ashamed about but either of those things are nothing to do with the mcanns and should not be compared to maddies case she was 3 not 11

attention- seeking whiner .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 am

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 10:59:44 AM
    i actully think it is sad that davl is so repressed that he cant have his own opinion or change his mind because of his so called moral principal it makes me think of the sterotypical british person boarding school stifff upper to boot with no personality

wtf is it dribbling about now ?  geek geek geek 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:41 am

coco wrote:Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 10:59:44 AM
    i actully   think it is  sad that davl is so repressed that he cant have his own opinion or change his mind   because of  his so called moral principal  it makes me think of the sterotypical  british person boarding school  stifff upper  to boot with no personality

wtf is it dribbling about now ?  geek geek geek 

Based on chucky's logic then, all Australians are ugly, spiteful pigs who constantly play the disability card.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:37 pm

You do have a point Rachel.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:17 pm

see the whiny little attention seeker' s started another fight , no doubt she' ll be crying to the mods wanting people banned soon .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 09:11:14 PM
    you sound deranged like you are brainwashed in a cult go lie down you sound like a brainwashed robot

it should be banned for that but it won't be cos its speshulgeek 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:54 pm

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON  ABOUT BEING DISABLED - Page 4 Chucky11

chucky thinks images of little children being attacked by paedophiles are hilarious , sick biatch that she is .
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:41 pm

chucky 's now on her third day of spewing personal abuse non -stop. isn't she making injustice well, a bit smelly now , as she never seems to leave her keyboard ?  geek 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:20 am