A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+3
darthvodka
coco
Sykes
7 posters

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON ABOUT BEING DISABLED

coco
    coco

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON  ABOUT BEING DISABLED - Page 2 Empty Re: CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON ABOUT BEING DISABLED

Post  coco Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:38 am

she seems to think she's the boss there now .
    darthvodka

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON  ABOUT BEING DISABLED - Page 2 Empty Re: CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON ABOUT BEING DISABLED

Post  darthvodka Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Yep, saying the same thing over and over and howling "my side is winning" would be what it takes.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Does anyone remember right back to the Mirror forum, an absolute bore called Sentinel? The only thing he ever got right was when he had a go at chucky, told her she was a total liability to the "anti" side, how she made them all look like a bunch of idiots (which, ok, that'd be true without her help). He was mortified to be assosciated with her.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:46 pm

even the forkers cant stand her , watch how often they ignore her stupid threads on MM .
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:33 pm

I see Carly is whining about pros again.

I wish her parents could read her pathetic attacks. Evil or Very Mad
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 pm

thats all she ever does , whine about pros , she seems to think its some kind of game with winning sides and crap like that . I've seen more mature ten year olds .
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:00 pm

She's far to immature to be in charge of a computer.

Fortunately most folks, from both sides, tend to ignore her.

Thankfully.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:58 am

see she's getting her rocks off imagining Madeleine's dead now . she really is revolting .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:12 pm

How's this for desperate straw-clutching?

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 03:54:52 PM  could that bea mistranaslation pros accused GA of killing his dog and putting it in the rubbish bin and they know who they are
    Don't be so fking stupid! Gonc came out with an entirely new fabrication which leaves no room whatsoever for mistranslation on such a massive scale, when the sobfest was so kindly translated by one of his fan club.

And he admitted himself he put the poor beast in a rubbish bin without bothering to find out what had happened to it........
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29 pm

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON  ABOUT BEING DISABLED - Page 2 Chucky11

evil little troll aint she ?
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:35 pm

coco wrote:CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON  ABOUT BEING DISABLED - Page 2 Chucky11

evil little troll aint she ?
    Yep. Evil or Very Mad
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:14 pm

where's chucky got to today ? wear herself out yesterday rushing from site to site gloating at the idea of Madeleine being dead ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

CARLYMICHELLE - WHINING ON AND ON  ABOUT BEING DISABLED - Page 2 Empty AIOFE SUMS UP CHUCKY

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Aiofe

Re: Has support for Amaral and the Mccanns reached devotion by their supporters ?
    « Reply #82 on: Today at 08:22:51 PM »

Quote from: Tootypopper on Today at 08:12:46 PM
    Hi hunni, I've read quite a few of your posts and I don't mean to be rude but are you an adult?

Carly is a difficult case. She is a person with disability living in Australia. She often uses this role as a defence against people who argue with her. I believe her disability is largely physical, but she has quite fixed ideas and finds any debate difficult to maintain. Most of her posts are about her support for Madeleine; she has frequently claimed to be a better carer for Madeleine than either of her parents, suggesting that she is Madeleine's guardian ANgel and the Mccanns are evil. She has been fixed in this role for nearly seven years. I rarely reply to her as she retreats into the wounded cripple role if the debate gets heated.
    Great summing up of what makes Chucky tick.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:50 pm

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217 37m
    @ModNrodder @anotherviv @Pierett600 its the truth imo the pros havea fantays that maddie will leap into the mcanns arms if found

horrible , vicious , spoiled brat .
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm

coco wrote:longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217 37m
    @ModNrodder @anotherviv @Pierett600 its the truth imo the pros

havea fantays that maddie will leap into the mcanns arms if found

Seconded.Evil or Very Mad
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:07 am

coco wrote:longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217 37m
    @ModNrodder @anotherviv @Pierett600  its   the truth imo the pros havea fantays that maddie will leap into the mcanns  arms  if found

You forgot illiterate and laughable.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:33 pm

illiterate -

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 08:54:54 PM
    i actully feel sorry for you abandoned by your parents into a childrens home you  wrre bought up intutitonised  you have no idea  how to think for yourself  

laughable -

least she's got imaginary dave  lol!

Last edited by coco on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : chucky broke reply box)
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Excuse me but what does this mean?

intutitonised or in-tu-tit-on-is-ed.

I think we must read between the lines. In 2 tit on is head? or into s-hit on his head?

Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 pm

No idea how to think for yourself?  

Blimey.  That's rich coming from someone who only has to think for her dollies.

Are those fangs she has in her mouth?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm

you wrre bought up

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Bought up? OMG if it were her I'd be asking for my money back.  lol! lol! lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:59 pm

coco wrote:illiterate -

i actully feel sorry for you abandoned by your parents into a childrens home you  wrre bought up intutitonised  you have no idea  how to think for yourself  

laughable -

is this chucky  lol! lol! lol! 
    benita
    benita

Post  benita Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 10:51:17 PM

yeah red being abandoned by her parents as a child  and put into a childrens home and then abandoning her own children........ no wonder she cant   see what the mcanns did is wrong

Quote from icabodcrane

This is an appalling and unnecessary personal remark  

I have taken issue with Eleanor on occasion,   but this thread is unedyfying in it's concerted attack on her

It makes for uncomfortable reading

about bloody time someone said something ..chucky is a nasty evil ugly cow  Evil or Very Mad

and Sherlock is online reading all the bullying and doing nothing about it ?
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:11 pm

benita wrote:
    coco wrote:illiterate -

laughable -

is this chucky  lol! lol! lol! 

Yes it is and she is a vile creature. Far more ugly on the inside.
    A disgrace to her family.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 pm

That is her, Benita. She really is a nasty piece. Her parents must be so proud.....not.

I personally don't care for Sherlock. Got bad vibes from him/her from the start.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:42 pm