A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
Rachel Granada
Sykes
6 posters

UP HE POPS - AND GUESS WHERE?

Sykes
    Sykes

UP HE POPS - AND GUESS WHERE? - Page 3 Empty Re: UP HE POPS - AND GUESS WHERE?

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm

coco wrote:now the hounders think tone should get his money back cos he based his lies on the wrong thing . in your dreams mate lol! 
    This is what the thickos on Havern's can't grasp coco even if the McCanns were arrested charged and convicted Tone wouldn't get a penny of his money back.

It's gone forever! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:24 pm

I think that is so hysterically funny that they could write that on an open forum.

Do they think they have a refund window at the Royal Courts of Justice or something?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Hey, he's still paying until 2023, is it? That will seem like forever to him.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:31 pm

They honestly believe that Tone will get his money back if the McCanns were convicted Broho.

I think it's £125 a month to Carter Ruck for the next ten years. lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 pm

I see that Havern's have posted up a "draft template letter" to complain about DCI Redwood and the Grange Team.

I understand that this has been brought to DCI Redwood's attention.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Where they think it will get them, I don't know. It all seems so pointless. Just like them in fact.

Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Broho wrote:Where they think it will get them, I don't know.  It all seems so pointless.  Just like them in fact.

Laughing 

They don't seem to realise that they are seen as conspiracy loonies.

Just settling back to watch the brain-deads on Havern's self-combust...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:47 am

Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Tell it to the Judge Bennett.
    Sykes
    Sykes

UP HE POPS - AND GUESS WHERE? - Page 3 Empty HA, HA, HA

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: Where could "Smith-man" have been heading? (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?)
    Tony Bennett Today at 7:18 pm

ShuBob wrote:
    As an honourable man yourself, do you believe you are a rare breed and the Smiths cannot be just as honourable as you?

ShuBob,

Let me come at it this way.

I have often been criticised for being too gullible, too trusting, even having poor judgment about people - and so on.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:37 pm

A rare breed? I would hope so looking and acting like that. Kind of like an unusual disease.

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

UP HE POPS - AND GUESS WHERE? - Page 3 Empty THE STUPID MORON IS STILL AT IT

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Re: Where could "Smith-man" have been heading? (OR: Was there ever a "Smith-man"?)
    Post Tony Bennett Today

winjoy wrote:
    Eyei wrote:
    winjoy wrote:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Sunday Express...

I was fairly gobsmacked when I read [this article], but at the same time delighted!

Quote from Sunday Express:

In 2008 Mr Smith worked on e-fit images...

Where? In Drogehda, his home. Or elsewhere?

With whom? Who exactly worked with him on these e-fits? Presumably Kennedy's private investigators. Gary Hagland? Metodo 3? Dave Edgar? Kevin Halligen (also Irish)? Where did they travel from? How much did it cost?

When? On what date did Smith agree to do e-fits? When did someone come to see him to do these efits? On what date were they produced?

Who decided to withhold the e-fits? The McCanns? The McCanns' advisers? (Clarence Mitchell, Edward Smethurss, Brian Kennedy, their lawyers?)

Which member of the Smith family drew up each e-fit? Who drew up 'Smithman 1' (thin pointy chin version) and who drew up 'Smithman 2' (fat face, older man version

Has he forgotten what he said in the Royal Court of Justice, and to BBC News, about keeping his nose out of the McCann case?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:52 pm

I understand that the Christmas lunch served in HMP Pentonville is reasonable so it's not looking all bad for Tone at the mo farao 

lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:I understand that the Christmas lunch served in HMP Pentonville is reasonable so it's not looking all bad for Tone at the mo farao 

lol! 
    Could be Belmarsh, Wandsworth, Brixton or Wormwood Scrubs.    Wherever he ends up, I do hope he knows how to touch his toes!   
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:I understand that the Christmas lunch served in HMP Pentonville is reasonable so it's not looking all bad for Tone at the mo farao 

lol! 
    Could be Belmarsh, Wandsworth, Brixton or Wormwood Scrubs.    Wherever he ends up, I do hope he knows how to touch his toes!   
    Laughing 

I seem to recall that our Tone was musing about "thrashing the lags at pool" and watching Match of the Day if he were to be incarcerated.

I don't think the "lags" would be impressed with his campaign against the family of a missing child.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Sykes wrote:

lol! 
    I doubt he'll have call to, I mean standards people, even criminals have them!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:21 pm

I feel sorry for the unfortunate Governor of any HMP establishment where Tone may end up if he doesn't rein it in sharpish.

Can you imagine the 32-page letters to the governor complaining about the food/showers/ staff?

Basketball 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 pm

They could always put him in solitary. lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Broho wrote:They could always put him in solitary.  lol! 
    I think the other inmates would demand it!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:02 pm

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:13 am

The above is not at all clear so here is a transcript.

A letter, 26 August 2009, from Dr and Mrs Goncalo Amaral
    Post Tony Bennett Today

In response to assorted conspiraloonacy, Bennett posted this:

And I have never met nor spoken to Goncalo Amaral. We have however exchanged e-mails.

The nearest we got to having Goncalo Amaral come over and talk to us was this e-mail letter, 26 August 2009, signed by both his wife Sofia and him, agreeing to speak at a conference we were organising in early 2010 - and which eventually took place, of course, without him.

Within about two weeks of him sending this, the McCanns had made a successful ex parte (i.e. without notifying Goncalo Amaral) application in the Lisbon Civil Court to ban his book. Oppressive additional conditions were imposed, such as the McCanns' lawyer, Isabel Duarte, being allowed to take possession of all his books, and fines of 1,000 euros a day if he did not comply with every single condition imposed. He and Guerra e Paz had to organise every single book to be swept off the bookshelves and delivered immediately to the offices of Isabel Duarte.

The rest, as we all know here, is history.

I will reproduce Goncalo's letter in full here, the first time I have ever done so I think.

But it makes me sad to do so, as - four years later - Sofia and Goncalo Amaral are now divorced.

I think the pressures placed on them both as a result of Goncalo Amaral's dogged pursuit of the truth ruined their marriage.

That alone makes me sad - as it does to think how, over the centuries and millennia, so many have also suffered for telling the truth, or trying to do so, in a world that so often seems to elevate the devious, the evil, the greedy and corrupt into positions of power.

Here it is, along with spelling mistakes, as in the original:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Mr. Bennett and Ms. Buter,

Once again, thank you for all your support and efforts. Regarding your invitation to participate in the meeting next February, we will be glad be be there whenever and wherever, but I think that are some developments and we probably will meet soon, very soon.

Has you know, all the efforts have been done to publish Gonçalos´s book in England. And has you also know he has a commercial relation with "Guerra e Paz", that owns the rights to publish the book in English language. I want to clearly express that there is not and there was never any conflict with "guerra e Paz", in which we deeply trust.

The issue about the English edition is related with lawsuit from the Mccann team and the fear of the Portuguese publisher, British publisher and distributors. And we understand that. After all, their main issue is profit, and not having to feed the maccans instead of pay their employees that have families to support.

After discussions of possible scenery's with Mario Sena Lopes (the editor), Gonçalo and him agreed that The Madeleine Foundation is the most reliable, serious and legal way of getting the book in England. In that way, Mario is going to contact you. Please note that he is the only and legal one to deal with this subject, and has all of our trust and full support.

We also know that there is other person trying to negotiate, and he really is in touch with Mario, but no decision was taken or agreement signed. Has always, we trust in your absolute confidentiality, regarding this sensible matter. It is essential that the mccanns never get this information, or all the operation will be broken down.

Hope to meet you soon,

Sofia and Gonçalol

PS: We loved to see you in Rotley. Can we join you next time?!
    Off he goes again, posting up private emails for all to see.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:53 am

Better readable copies.  Put not your trust in liars for you will be shafted right down to the bone.

"Has always, we trust in your absolute confidentiality, regarding this sensible matter. It is essential that the mccanns never get this information, or all the operation will be broken down".

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:02 am

Oh dear. One less donation to C.O.L.D. if Amaral gets wind of this lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 pm

From Joana Morais blog.

Anonymous said... 22
    Hi Joana and Astro,
    Something strange seems to have happened on the jillhavern.forum recently regarding the Smith families Testimony.
    Tony Bennett and a lot of other senior or longterm members of that forum tare hellbent on dismissing the entire Smith families testimony to the point of implying the entire Smith Family including the 12 year old child of fabricating the sighting with Tony Bennett pushing a theory that Martin Smith is a closer friend to Robert Murat than people think and made up his testimony in order to help Robert Murat !!!!!!!!!! WTF

Guests were invited to join this forum over the past few days to which I registered with the name " Logical" with the main intention of firstly defending the Smith family because I and others were incensed by Tony Bennett and others casting aspersions on the entire Smith family (whom I don't Know) and casting doubts on Goncalo Amarals current knowledge of the Maddie case!!!!..

My posts were not aggressive or rude or libellous in any way and anything I posted was done so quoting Mr Amaral and from the Smiths testimonies.

Yesterday on the jillhavern forum Tony Bennett signalled myself "Logical" and a number of factual posters out claiming that we had just joined because of the bbc crimewatch programme and were intent on pushing the so called Smithman and then later on without any warning whatsoever I was banned from the jill havern forum?

In my opinion alls not what it seems on that forum Posters Beware.

Yours Logical.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Had the ban-stick out on Havern's then, have they? Interesting post from the bannee.

What happened to the free speech that Havern's hold so dear?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:56 am