A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 am

Ann Lewis
    Just wondering has anyone find a picture of pregnant kate?with with M or the twins?
    Sick cretin.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:56 am

Sykes wrote:
    Ann Lewis
    Just wondering has anyone find a picture of pregnant kate?with with M or the twins?  
    Sick cretin.
    Agreed. I can just see the sickos now, dissecting any pic of Kate with a bump, screaming that it's photo-shopped and trying to track down where she bought her maternity dress from.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:05 am

Marie Smith You don't have to be a member to read though do you? It's an open group.
    6 minutes ago

Mary Tuohy Thank You Marie Smith
    5 minutes ago

Marie Smith no probs Mary x
    5 minutes ago

Linda Peet Folkard Oh ! That's new to me , I thought that you had to be a member of this group to see our comments ! X
    3 minutes ago via mobile

Marie Smith no it's an open group x
    2 minutes ago

Mary Tuohy I actually thought it was a closed group too until my daughter told me she had seen a post i made
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson shared a status.
    2 hours ago
    Would the fkn pathetic idiots and shitheads who try to engage with McCann cult monstermen, monsterhags, perverts and nonces please refrain from doing so with immediate effect! You are wasting your time! And you make yourselves and those around you LOQK like nonce protectors! #FACT So stop treating #McCann cult monsterhags, monstermen, perverts and nonces as if they're fkn human >> COZ THEY ARE NOT! #Fact Ignore all the shite about who's in which group and why > coz ORIGINAL is always best, and there ain't nothing any of us can do about it! Some of us slogged for months to get the numbers in Controversy Group, and I've no idea why a 'new' Con had to be set up to divide people But this is the way it is! So do your posts > and criticise the posts >> NOT the fkn posters! >> The only exception being > when it's a proven McCann cult monsterman, monsterhag, pervert or nonce > in which case > say WHATEVER you like > coz they are inhuman, EVIL and DEPRAVED #Fact

Zora McCartney I was just saying this. The same people who treat us like vermin are pandering to vile pro McCann perverts!! 'Take care Gurney. Your views are important too' EHHH?? WTF?? Mind you 'Dear Leader' did pave the way by inviting the depraved Jayelles onto her group after all. Beggars belief!! But hey it's ok - as long as you hate us, the biggest justice for maddie group on Facebook and say so at any given opportunity - it must be A-ok to cosy up to mccann cult perverts!! FFS! BTW Roth, you make an excellent point. Con group has been a gigantic team effort which seems to have been forgotten. People like yourself and Paul have brought tons of people to the group but that has all been conveniently forgotten amongst all the hateful behaviour emanating from a particular place on facebook. The fact that dear leader allows it to continue STILL at this most crucial of times speaks volumes about where her/their priorities lie. Well shot of them and good bloody riddance!! Tell you what else is getting beyond a joke - every time they have a bit of trolling, they slyly and smugly insinuate that we're behind it! Even though I find the hateful behaviour of the mostly grown women there despicable I would see no point and get no joy out of disrupting another large group which purports to have maddie's best interests at heart. None whatsoever. If only they would just get on with it and leave the constant snidy asides out of it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:00 am

Dan Gleebitz Anna:
    That no paper trail nuke reminds me of the inhabitants of Boston being PLEASED to be "Locked down". Inculcate irrational (and bogus) fear into the populace and therefore control them. Usual state of affairs.
    31 minutes ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Denny:
    SY are answerable to the UK Govt. so they are doing what they're told. Ordinarily they'd fit someone up and no doubt they'll get round to that soon enough. Don't be surprised if tomorrow's e-Fits look like Rolf Harris and Freddie Starr
    30 minutes ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz I think my next job will be a "crisis actor" after watching Boston.
    29 minutes ago · Like · 3

Dan Gleebitz The guy with both his legs blown off and bones sticking out - well he looked like he'd just had a bee sting at worst. And so on..
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Please understand....This is part of the reason we try to remain PRO MADELEINE and remove any comments that 'attack' the McCanns.

We need to keep this group free of anything that may jeopardise our credibility.

Thanks

HDH
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:38 pm

yeah , nothing says pro-Madeleine like preaching that a missing child is dead . pro- abductor more like .
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty JUST RUNNING SCARED

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Paulyne Morgan
    Need to be very careful as the police are monitoring all social networking sites. Please keep it clean and logical x

=======

Paulyne Morgan There is also news in the nationals that they are watching social net sites and they will act. How true this is I don't know.
    17 hours ago · Like · 1

Roxanne Stephanie Burns Act on what tho lol?
    17 hours ago · Like

Maxine Lesley Murphy Yes aimed at me! Because I objected to few morons joking about the fact about the situation I found their jokes repulsive!

=========

Netta Larsen my fb account got suspended when I signed that petition
    17 hours ago · Like · 2

Joanne Nelson Ok I just joined this group my phone went all funny, so yeah police are watching In waiting for hate speech.

========

Viv Theobald Think this group needs to be a 'closed' one... All my friends can see my comments popping up in their news feed.... Some being Mc Cann supporters.... Not comfortable posting now any way around this?

=======

Viv Theobald Lol..everyone's entitled to their opinion... But don't want to be getting into heated fall outs about how I feel... I choose to be in here.. Just think it all shouldn't show up on news feed.. I have shared plenty of things.. And it'd be nice to have a choice what to share with people on my friends list.... I'll just keep my mouth shut I guess..

=========

Prateek Varshney Viv Theobald if they are McCann supporters then I would unfriend them immediately, then you wont have a problem

=======

Mal Evans Not the police, GCHQ.
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 2Q==
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU - YES, YOU

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Bronagh Cotter Some comments and discussions are being removed ?? Did u notice
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Melinda Gibson yeah why ?
    14 hours ago · Like

Bronagh Cotter A whole thread was pulled down too many likening the comments . It could be face book admin ???
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like

Vonny Nichols http://m.youtube.com/watch... watch this guys
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like

Margaret Rae Macfarlane-Sneddon No post is being taken off you have to watch what you say.... It been happening to me all day on this page,,what is it they say big brother is watching you
    14 hours ago via mobile · Like · 3

Geraldine Grogan Have u all signed the petition set up to make the mccanns stand trial in portugal ?? Everytime I try to share the change.org petition link on fb it wont allow me.. il go onto laptop soon amd post the link on this page..
    5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Gaynor Doherty It won't let me neither, it kept asking me to share it, but wouldn't let me sign it!
    5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Geraldine Grogan I signed it but wen I try to post the link to this page it is telling me status update failed.. ?!?!
    Missy Hissy I think people should have a choice if their posts remain private to the group or open. Farcebook is far too intrusive as it is and having it like this is a bad as standing at a bus stop with your neighbours and them being able to hear EVERYTHING you say quietly to the mate standing next to you
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Do I detect a hint of panic in FB-land? Laughing 

If they stand by what they are posting, there shouldn't be any need for it to be a private group?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:00 pm

looks like the dangle perv didnt like getting in the Mail....

Mag Pieinsky WHERE IS DAN??!!! IF YOU WERE SUSPENDED JUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT OR I CAN LEND YOU ONE, LOL!!!! XXXXX

Warren Thornton Dan was savaged by the mail i am sure when he has used a sticking plaster he will be back,we have all had a mauling if you fight for Maddie long enough

see ? obscene photoshopping is fighting for Maddie according to that pondlife .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:22 pm

The people on those FB pages are pond-scum pure and simple. Manky 1 should have been shut down after Basher's threat to Kate McCann.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty PULL THE OTHER ONE IT PLAYS 'THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY'

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Zora McCartney
    WELCOME to all new members. Over 5000 people have joined this group alone in the last 24hrs. After 6 yrs of the McCann media machine demonising anyone who dared to speak out despite the evidence against them and their own bizarre and arrogant behaviour, it appears the tide is turning and it is no longer taboo to say what you feel about the McCanns. FINALLY.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Sykes wrote:
     Zora McCartney
    WELCOME to all new members. Over 5000 people have joined this group alone in the last 24hrs. After 6 yrs of the McCann media machine demonising anyone who dared to speak out despite the evidence against them and their own bizarre and arrogant behaviour, it appears the tide is turning and it is no longer taboo to say what you feel about the McCanns. FINALLY.
    Oh dear, if Zora doesn't stop tick-tocking she'll make herself dizzy.

In other news, the Official Madeleine FB page has attracted over 100,000 new members in the past couple of days.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, you skanky frump.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:50 pm

soon as they start boasting you know theyre about to go under . never fails .
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 pm

soon as they start boasting you know theyre about to go under . never fails .

TRUE. lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post197912.html#p197912

'Ian George' on Numpties1 is actually Ian Larman, for those with long memories
    For those of you who don't remember or have never heard of him:-
    http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200809/cmselect/cmcumeds/memo/press/ucps3802.htm

Memorandum submitted by The Madeleine Foundation

.......blah blah blah blah blah........

(2) Retired Police Superintendent Peter MacLeod

(3) Mr Ian Larman of Maidstone, Kent, (who has made a number of complaints to the Press Complaints Commission about the failure of the press to cover reasonable suspicions about the McCanns' involvement in the disappearance of their daughter. These complaints have been rejected)

(4) Mrs Jean Ellis, Rotherham
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:45 am

Lisa Edington
    *****ADMIN REQUEST******
    Could we please ask all members to click the link below and join our HDH Loading Bay. This is very important and we need ALL of you to join this page as there is a possibility, that due to a certain person who monitors our page 24/7 and is reporting it all to FB, also due to the media interest being very high at the moment, this page may be in danger of being closed down by Facebook at any time!!!
    SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO JOIN OUR HDH LOADING BAY!!!!
    IF anything happens to HiDeHo Controversy Page, we will have in place a new one ready to go, but we need you in HDH Loading Bay first so we can just transfer all members over in one go!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH XXX
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Donna-Marie Gregory Deaville I have to agree with Tracy Johnson and on the other hand, It would not make the slightest bit of difference as you know if the police want to get in a group and read comments they will and can. I have seen it done in a group I was a member of a couple of years ago that group was closed. It is now disbanded through Admin?Owners of the group.
    Wonder what they discussed, or posted, or researched? scratch scratch 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:13 pm

The mind boggles, Sykes.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL - KEYBOARDS AT MIDNIGHT

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:40 am

They are fighting again, about some grossly unpleasant and unfunny 'satire' article Sharon Bradford posted
    Celia Sillars @Matthew I was trying to get hold of you earlier when this ruction broke out ... It's playing straight into their hands. I've no idea who the admin is, and if they sanctioned this or not. I'm well gone if they did .. it is just wrong!!!!
    31 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney 'detectives are monitoring this group'. so what is illegal about the article?
    30 minutes ago · Like · 2

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Elaine Draper >> LOLOL What you are witnessing is a surge of troll posts by McCann cult monsters, perverts and nonces Note how they all say exactly the same thing > with a few twisty turns and their own semi-literate writing styles #ItsHilarious
    30 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 2

Ken Jackson I think the Admins are doing a great job, and by opening this "humour" thread, are allowing people to let off a bit of steam, and containing it here to prevent it spilling into other threads.... and the Admins can then just remove the whole thread if they choose. Well played.
    29 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ian George Because Phillip, my name is Ian George Larman and I do not hide behind made up names.I have questioned the McCann story from the very beginning and have quite a lot to add, however I do not wish to be associated with anything that has a negative effect on the decent people who challenge the accounts of the McCann's and the whitewash of Redwood. You seem to be trying to cause trouble here by winding people up.
    28 minutes ago · Like · 4

Anita Vallance SSSSSHHHHHH go chat on ANOTHER THREAD come on you lot
    27 minutes ago · Like · 2

Claire-Louise Davies admins are doing a fantastic job but this thread has upset people i understand we all need to let off steam but look at way everyone is going at each other its not nice to se

erenice Adams Ken Jackson, I don't know who you are and I don't really care, but please crawl back under the stone you came from!!
    28 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Elaine Draper Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I am confused to be honest. I love this group, I have learned so much about the case in the past week from all the posts on here and I genuinely cannot see any value in this ruckus.
    30 minutes ago · Like · 1

Tracy Johnson Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson........you been sucking on grandpas cough syrup mate??
    30 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson LOLOL Ian George Ban for you coming right up > and for all those who have just swapped socks and are trying to get back in again
    30 minutes ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky JO! Jo Thompson [ : Signed

with 1,752 supporters http://www.change.org/...
    29 minutes ago · Like · 2

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Oooh Tracy Johnson > you're so witty and amusing that I almost fell off my chair then #LaughsRaucouslyAtTracy
    28 minutes ago · Like

Jo Thompson Mag Pieinsky
    24 minutes ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky And there is NOTHING "CARTERABLE" about Signing (or making) a Petition for Truth AND Justice for a Child! Just as well, in 2013, Children STILL HAVE RIGHTS. Digest it.
    23 minutes ago · Like · 2

Lisa TheExplorer Wells Only joined a week ago but found the info on this site brilliant, I really hope things have calmed down on here by tomorrow, slightly embarrassed that I've asked friends to join if this is what goes on.

========

Jay Shah KD, i agree.

Nothing satirical in the article or headline (before it was edited wit the "Do not read...." insulting caution.

If you are going to claim satire, at least post something which is obviously funny rather than trying to mislead people who are genuinely concerned for finding the truth with a headline which is not necessary unbelievable.

I've found other more credible page on this case, so I'm leaving this page. Best wishes to rest of you.
    19 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Sharon Bradford Matthew James....oh no, a blast from the past
    20 minutes ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky and, ah, ah, it makes a nice change for "the number of people on a Sunday bus" as I could read on Twitter, when the petition was showing 99 or so... Blymey, 99 people on a Sunday Bus? To where? A free entrance to Alton Towers? Hee heee, WHAT morons that Team McCann"!!!!! GROW UP AND FACE UP, ad 'Fess UP too!!!! WE HAVE YOU CAUGHT RED HANDED, AS LIARS!!!! WINDOWS, SHUTTERS and ALL--> TRY HARDER you ass
    19 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sharon Bradford No...just troll tits

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Jolly well said Barbara Adler!
    18 minutes ago · Like

Ian George Sharon, wasn't it you that started this particular thread? Several people are merely pointing out that it is not wise to have such a thread after the accusations in the media.
    17 minutes ago · Like · 2

Tracy Johnson Anyone else notice something on here.......sharon posted initial post then commented a bit n went quiet ...then zora.....then she went quiet.......then ken commented...then went quiet.....then phillip commented n went quiet n what do u know....yep kens back......same person maybe?
    17 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Mag Pieinsky And NO WE are NOT "junkies from the gutter", JUST YOU would LOVE us to be as such! Google Junkies and Towns, then you WILL see a difference! Since WHEN junkies turkeying for a dose of CRACK have money to spend on Internet?! But what about YOU????? SO-CALLED "DOCTORS" living off your GOV GRANTS for YEARS, then loosing a Child was like "being on a Student Overdraft"???!!!! GET REAL, GET REAL! The WORLD is WATCHING YOU!
    17 minutes ago · Like · 2

Tracy Johnson Haha as im writing they all post lol...blows that theory lol
    16 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ian George Mag, that post is insane
    16 minutes ago · Like

Sharon Bradford Ian George It's satire....
    16 minutes ago · Like · 1

Ian George Tracy, something is wrong that's for sure, the people posting are posting nonsense
    16 minutes ago · Like · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Well I'm gonna claim the 30K anyway

=========

cott Turner nope.. this group has been infiltrated. LoL Admins removed.. agents in place.. to much education going on. powers that be cant take it. See it for what it is. The admins up to a point were all good.. now this.. yeah ok.
    12 minutes ago · Like · 5

Zora McCartney thought you said you were going
    12 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sharon Bradford I do wish she would
    11 minutes ago · Like

Scott Turner just proves the gult.. jimmy saville etc uh uhu uh uh cover up uh uhuhuhuh
    11 minutes ago · Like

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Siobhan Feely >> Cheers! Thought we were never gonna see the last of you
    10 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sarah Dunn Satire definition, the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc....
    10 minutes ago · Like · 1

Elaine Draper I'm off to bed, hope things are back to normal tomorrow
    10 minutes ago · Like · 2

Sharon Bradford I'm sure it will be business as usual...once we've put the stinky socks are put out with garbage
    8 minutes ago · Like · 2

Ian George Lacking wisdom to do this after those media attacks. Ostracising a lot of sympathetic and new to the controversy folks. Yes, Sharon and Phillip caused the problem here.
    8 minutes ago · Like · 2

Ian George Who created the group, we need them to take back control!
    7 minutes ago · Like

Sharon Bradford People lacking humour and sock caused the problem

laire-Louise Davies na thats bang out of order sharon sarah jacqui fine delete us all then see ya later
    7 minutes ago · Like

Siobhan Feely Zora McCartney I am off, you are nice aren't you...for an ADMIN not. off to the other site, but sure you will delete this like my prev comments. GOODBYE
    7 minutes ago · Like

Bling-it To-life Im now sat here wondering if these admins have been hacked. Lol im sure we will find out in the morning.
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Ian George No, rudeness and ignorance cause issues
    7 minutes ago · Like

Julie Miles I joined the group a couple of days ago but since the mention of this site in a certain newspaper this site tonight has gone from being informative and intelligent to what i can only describe this evening as being over run with quite a few idiots. Hopefully there will be some normality tomorrow and in the following days.
    7 minutes ago · Like · 4

Claire-Louise Davies ive already contacted erm ian wait to they see all thats occured this evening its dame right disgrace
    7 minutes ago · Like

Shona Keen I joined this group believing I would gain clear understanding and factual evidence to support seeking justice for Madeline. the comments and threads I have had the misfortune of reading tonight have lead me to write this final post. Goodbye and Good Luck.

an George Yes, I think those of us who understand the danger of satire at this point should slip quietly away and pop back tomorrow to see if things have been put back to the way they were! Goodnight friends, and the finger to the McCann infiltrating 'satirists'

Claire-Louise Davies nite all im logging off to this is boring me now i do hope that tomorrow this turns out to be a hack and admins arent this rude and offensive to its supporters otherwise i for will be leaving the group im not going to be branded a vile troll and blackened for a lil perfectic joke like this
    about a minute ago · Like

Scott Turner LoL gotta love the troll factor it so proves the people that be are scared. No matter what I will always know the truth. Team GB isn't that great after all. Only people that could troll this group in so good a fashion is the intelligence agency protecting truth. Good job guys. seriously worth all the tax money. David Icke was right after all. What are they hiding that is worth so much effor
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL - KEYBOARDS BEFORE MIDNIGHT

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 am

Sorry, out of synch, but this LOT is from earlier.
    Ian George Humour is fine, but the media are focussing on Facebook calling us 'vile' and 'trolls' - this thread is at risk of giving them ammunition
    about an hour ago · Like · 3

Claire-Louise Davies if im going to labelled as a vile troll certanly not over this im here for the truth this is bang out of order and i want no part in it this is being a vile troll
    about an hour ago · Like · 5

Anita Vallance IF YOUR NOT HERE TO CAUSE PROBLEMS STOP COMMENTING HERE ! will disappear down the wall in minutes !!!!
    about an hour ago · Like · 2

Celia Sillars This is going to look great in the newspapers .. just what they are looking for .. what a shame .. just when we almost had them! I'm off back to the other site which has a much more experienced admin. I'd advise the sensible people to join me - https://www.facebook.com/.../...
    about an hour ago · Edited · Like · 4

Ann Scott ther must be a "real admin person" on here somewhere that can delete this whole conversation before it does any more damage to this page.
    about an hour ago · Like · 7

Jacqui Chick Not staying on here 3people are not normal on here will go somewhere else
    Zora McCartney Of course they are and they will continue. they were calling people vile trolls just for complaining about the neglect anyway. We have to stand up to this and not be cowed by this scaremongering
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

Sean Washington Am i hearing this right. Admin are being allowed 2 post sick jokes FFs. Papers may have got some of it right
    This is from the other half of this load of paranoid creeps.
    Celia Sillars Great to see more new members David ... I suspect you may be going to get several more soon. Wee bit of a problem with the other site with it's 12000 members .... not much guidance given etc. and the admin never seem to be about. Now a huge row had errupted over a very dodgy 'posting' and people are threatening to leave.
    17 minutes ago · 1

David Steel Celia Sillars - what other group??
    16 minutes ago · 1

Frances Gallagher Is there another group?
    15 minutes ago · 2

Frances Gallagher Oh that's the stolen one, That was Lizzy's
    11 minutes ago · Edited · 1

Celia Sillars Do you want the link ... I can't recommend it .. it doesn't appear very well run!!!
    11 minutes ago · 3

Frances Gallagher No thanks ..I was admin on there .It was Lizzy's group .Zora and Paul staged a coup and threw us out of admin,
    10 minutes ago · Edited

David Craig Frances , it really is kicking off ...... And some postings are just so wrong . Think you should jump over there and sort them out. Ha ha
    10 minutes ago · 2

Frances Gallagher No thanks ..I prefer it here .x
    9 minutes ago · 1

Celia Sillars Wow ... well they've lost members tonight. ... Have you been over there David?

David Steel Celia Sillars - no,never - not really interested tbh - plenty of quality stuff going on here though
    5 minutes ago

David Craig Celia yes ... It's a bit crazy
    5 minutes ago

David Craig admin totally lost it , I know it has gone crazy with more than 10000 newbies in a week and a lot of them had no idea of the files at all
    3 minutes ago

Lisa Page I've been on that other site for about a week and find some of the comments very distasteful. I have learnt a lot from there but the admin are completely wrong for allowing such comments, Celia Sillars probably understands what I mean. Anyway I went on search for a new one and come across this one. Nice to see a peaceful and calm approach to the way this one is run. I hope and pray justice is done
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:10 am

Daphne Dyson if they can see what being posted and i see nothing that is VILE then why oh why are they not taking note !!!! i mean 12000+ people with the same opinion can not be wrong
    PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Waterb10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:27 am

Victoria Thomas
    To each and everyone of you, may I offer a heart felt apology over the behavior of a few last night. Prior to the group growing to such fantastic proportions we had a small admin team that being myself Paul Rees, Kirstie Sheena MacLeod and Zora McCartney ...then with the growth we found we couldnt cope with 12,000 people so recruited more admin that we really thought we could trust to behave in a proper manner and then last night happened . We made a bad judgement call that has now been rectified and the main offender has been removed from admin and the group, please forgive us and allow us to ALL move on as a team and help grow to the next level which is 20k members. We value each and every one of you together we are Maddies voice. Admins have been tagged so you know who's who. If you are aware of any members that were removed last night unjustly please PM and we can sort it out im about for a couple of hours so any issues please dont hesitate to get in touch — with Kirstie Sheena MacLeod and 7 others.
    Sandy Van Deventer So glad that this has been acknowledged, last night's antics were ridiculous and could contribute to the group being removed. Thank you for removing the "admins" that were causing trouble and let's get back to the original purpose of this group....to highlight inaccuracies and cover ups!
    8 minutes ago · Like · 8

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Very sorry to all who were upset or actually removed last night x
    7 minutes ago · Like · 1

Victoria Thomas Thank you for being so understanding Sandy
    7 minutes ago · Like · 2

Natasha Ward Cleary Wat happens
    7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Fiona Gwynneth I already thought the McCann media team had hacked this group last night
    6 minutes ago · Like · 3

Sandy Van Deventer They don't understand that the media etc will jump all over what they said to tar everyone on here with the same brush!So frustrating
    6 minutes ago · Like · 1

Berenice Adams Victoria Thomas, so glad all sorted. You and your admin colleagues are doing a fantastic job. Thank you x
    5 minutes ago · Like · 2

Paul Rees Someone who had no right to do so got trigger happy Natasha - apologies to all affected.

Ian George Eve, they were behaving like crazies - one posted my full name thinking it would cause me distress (it didn't - I have nothing to hide).
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 3 Empty HEY, BOSS MAN, WANNA SACK A TROLL - FEEL FREE TO GO AHEAD AND DO JUST THAT

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:34 am

Benn Pearce i'm at work at the mo, my boss is a mccan sympathyser, would prob lose my job if he saw wat i was typin ? meh, i never liked workin here anyway! would rather lose my job findin out the truth, than keep quiet and go with the flow!!, yes this is i do i work in admin for a large uk firm.. and the MD is a mccan sympathiser!! I HATE MY BOSS!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 pm