A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty IZ U PANICKING HOHOHITLER?

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    We like to keep HDH as free of DISRUPTION & LIBEL as possible.

If anyone would like to HELP identify problems and ALERT us of any problems you may like to join our special 'ALERT TEAM'

Contact me for details.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    We like to keep HDH as free of DISRUPTION & LIBEL as possible.

If anyone would like to HELP identify problems and ALERT us of any problems you may like to join our special 'ALERT TEAM'

Contact me for details.  
    Oh dear... things not going too well at the Stinky Network of Crabs II then, hoho?

If want to be free of libel, maybe you should delete all your ghastly videos from the public domain?
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL. NOPE ITS BOOTS ARE FULL OF LEAD

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Comment - Like - Share to let EVERYONE know!
    With the reopening it means there is now JUDICIAL SECRECY

The Penal Code would have meant their Arguido status would have been reinstated but it was changed on September 1st and I am trying to confirm whether the rules remain the same and they would, once again, be declared arguidos. I will update when I have that info
    Leanne Davies They have been excluded from investigation the bastards
    How very ladylike, NOT.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:40 am

A member of hoho's speaks some sense for a change ...

Frank Owen

i wish people would stop putting garbage on here , such as the cats number on gerry mccann . we later find out its a load of old cobblers , just got that number because of leaving the kids alone or something . it makes this group look like the equivilent of a ufollogist group , with 20000 posts from people seeing planes burying the 1 genuine case of seeing something worth investigating . concentrate on the facts people otherwise this group will be looked at as nothing more than gossip mongers stirring s*hite
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:44 am

An admin on hoho's gets shouty ...

Lisa Edington THIS CATS FILE IS NOT TO BE TALKED ABOUT ON THIS PAGE ANY MORE!!!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:48 pm

gossip mongers stirring s*hite

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Lisa Edington Jackie Makins, if you continue with this you may be removed from the group. Please let us admin do our jobs and remove libel and nasty comments without a backlash just because you want to say something derogatory about the McCann's
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:21 pm

Graham Jones do what im doing contact the minister of justice in portugal asking them not to allow the mccanns to have any input in where the portuguese investigation is going if enough people do this the pressure might pay off

Comment" 'Pressure'? From half a dozen loonies on a FB hate site which has frequently featured in VILE TROLL stories?

Helen Hughes Has anyone formed a petition? asking for the discrepancies to be answered thru the police authorities by the Mcanns they say in the interest of the public. .....are we not classed as the public. ....
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Blondie at it with veniviedici - fighting, that is.

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:49 pm

They aree also at it on twitter.
    Frances ‏@foxylady93 3h
    @veniviedivici You paid good money to have my pc tracked over days so provide the results please #McCann. I do more good work than u ever do
    Frances ‏@foxylady93 3h
    @veniviedivici #Judas ! #Fook orf ! #McCann #scam >>> very mature .u paid gd money to track my pc ...show us the results please you nutter
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:33 pm

W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 3h
    Could someone give Yvonne Nicols a shout,CN1 she's going to look good on the front page of the Grimsby news after her trick on FB #mccann
    Expand
    Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 3h
    @WAWinter1 What's she done? #McCann
    Expand
    W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 3h
    @TrulyJudy73 The site was down while Facebook checked it out. Media also got involved. #mccann

Seems to relate to this fresh outbreak of paranoia:

Bev Jfm Clarke
    Can an admin message me please?
    Like · · Follow Post · Share · 9 hours ago
    Luwi C Henderson likes this.

Bev Jfm Clarke Would like to know what's going on please?
    9 hours ago · Like

Victoria Thomas Whats up bev? X
    9 hours ago via mobile · Like

Bev Jfm Clarke My post disappeared, like really quickly? Need to know whether admin removed it or if FB removed it? and the reasons?
    9 hours ago · Like

Victoria Thomas What post was it nobody has removed anything by you

Bev Jfm Clarke It was a screenshot from the PJ files site, showing the 'traffic feed' and several visitors from Leicestershire and what they had been viewing.
    9 hours ago · Like · 2

Terri Egan Burke Try it again

Victoria Thomas Oh try again must be a glitch

Bev Jfm Clarke I tried to message you Victoria Thomas when it first disappeared and FB wouldn't let me message you either?
    9 hours ago · Like

Victoria Thomas Your on my friend list you should be able to

Terri Egan Burke Its prob just down.

9 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Victoria Thomas Hope it doesnt crash for hours again

Bev Jfm Clarke really strange, wouldn't send my message to victoria but it will let me send other messages - you can understand why my radar went crazy!
    9 hours ago · Like

Victoria Thomas Im having everyone elses have you reposted?

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod I saw her post go up came over to like and it vanished!
    9 hours ago · Like

Victoria Thomas Ive inboxed you bev see if you can respond

Victoria Thomas Ive got notification of her post but where is it?

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Same V wth
    9 hours ago · Like

Bev Jfm Clarke Could we have been hacked?
    9 hours ago · Like · 1

Rex Williams post it again i was about to look at that when it vanished

Claire Marshall I also had a comment disappear last night and then I wasn't able to see the feed but getting the notifications, and a wall post with a great question (well, i thought it was anyway!) was sent for approval but hasn't been added to the wall (maybe I'm not allowed to post or it had already been asked) I'm not sure how this all works as this is my 1st time in a group where I've actually commented.

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Very weird
    9 hours ago · Like

Nicolene Du Plessis Benade so i guess we are not allowed to post new threats? mine is still not on?
    8 hours ago via mobile · Like

Bev Jfm Clarke Well the admins have been approving them so that the same thing doesn't get posted lots of times by different people.
    8 hours ago · Like · 1

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod Basically yes if there is already a thread up matching it pretty much it won't get approved at that time just so we keep many different areas covered x
    8 hours ago · Like

Sam Elliott To be honest, whether it's just a coincidence or not, after i joined this group, my Facebook started getting gremlins??!! Couldn't write on my own wall etc... Couldn't log in?? Like I say, maybe a coincidence?? Xx
    8 hours ago via mobile · Edited · Like · 3

Claire Marshall my question/post was disallowed as I haven't seen it asked before? (I even scour the threads before posting, hence not many posts from me, as usually I can find the info via others great questions/answers) never mind.

Kirstie Sheena MacLeod What was it regarding ?x
    8 hours ago · Like

Claire Marshall If the supposed conversation with Maddie about her and Shaun crying the night before was in that vile woman's book?

Aileen Peachymoo Hay Within days of joining this group, apart from fb, which i downloaded as a phone app, i cannot get on internet on my phone at all..........get message web cannot perform........
    8 hours ago · Like

Ashleigh Seanna Grant Mclellan i had same problem after joiming this group.. i did say a few times it was freezing my pc, everyone just said it was normal. but i use my pc all day every day and i know its since commenting on here that it freezes. very strange
    8 hours ago · Like

Ashleigh Seanna Grant Mclellan joining*
    8 hours ago · Like

Sally Jane Jones Ditto.... Ive had lots of FB problems since liking this page. But Im certainly not going to leave either!
    8 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4

Nikki Squires The screen shot is still on but Kirstie Sheena MacLeod put it on x
    8 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Lesley Stock I tried to share a post re amaral last week.... Got a message from FB saying that it had to be 'approved' before I could put it on my profile!!
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Claire Grevatt My fb also been playing up I click the home page to "most recent" on the news feed but it's showing me posts that were posted days before! Very strange
    14 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Karl Osborne Mines fine always has been gotta just be fb playing up
    This is the one who led the fb attack.
    Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 3h
    @WAWinter1 Vonny (would that really be Yvonne I wonder) Nichols from Grimsby should be ashamed of herself for such lies on Facebook #McCann
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Do you get the feeling someone isn't going to like causing all that trouble? bounce 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    Please BE AWARE that any LIBEL content in posts and threads will be deleted.

As a caution we remove ANYTHING that HINTS at possible libel as replies often reflect the suggestions in the original post and it creates possible libel remarks.

Please contact admin or join our MEMBER ALERT TEAM if you see any suggestion that a post is libelous or a thread may be heading in a libelous direction.

This is a typical 'ploy' by 'members' that are out to sabotage the group.....they try to get OTHERS to post libel content than REPORT us!

Please note that ANY posts with the 'K' word or the 'M' word will be deleted instantly.

We are doing our best to ensure HDH remains active and able to fulfill its purpose of informing the UK Public who, until now, have been prevented from viewing the information from the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES

Thanks

HDH
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Carol Clements
    Question to the administrators: Can you set up the security settings on this page to prevent posts landing immediately on here? The reason I ask is that I have my personal Facebook page set so that people can't comment on it without my permission. It's very concerning that you have a situation where you have to have a team of people watching out for libellous statements etc and deleting them. By then it's TOO LATE. Once something lands on a public forum, it has already been published. Even if it's only there for a minute, it's enough for someone to screen grab it and use it to prosecute. If you can set this page up so that postings are verified for legal safety PRIOR to being posted, that would be so much safer all round.

Kathryn Golightly Im not admin but admin many u can only admin limit new posts not comments or go from puplicly open to closed
    41 minutes ago via mobile

Angela Holloway You can set it so that posts have to be approved by admin. Only initial post though not comments.
    39 minutes ago via mobile · 1

MotherJean Ellis Can we not make this a Closed Forum as this would stop us getting those posters sent in here on a mission to make statements to get people to liable @once pushed over the edge with frustration, and their will be lots more to come in this case for sure
    39 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Carol Clements I really do strongly recommend that is done.
    39 minutes ago

Carol Clements I think admin like it to be an open forum so that as many people as possible can get access to the files etc. I understand the reasoning for that, but it's so open to abuse it's scary.
    38 minutes ago · 2

Lisa Edington Hi Carol Clements, we could make it so that admin have to check the top post first, but if it is allowed on the page, anyone can then add a comment and that is usually where the problems start. Also we can't guarantee admin here 24/7, therefore people wouldn't see any new posts for hours sometimes
    37 minutes ago · 6

Carol Clements It seems then you're on a hiding to nothing. Anyone could come on here, spew a load of libellous nonsense then bugger off and the page gets closed.

Lisa Edington I think that as everything that is deleted from the page is copied first, if we were to be looked into, they would see that admin are quick to deal with things and delete.
    33 minutes ago · 2

Virginia Fraguito Actually I always worry that if someone wants to have this shut down or worse they might just post something really libelous against the MCs on purpose! There are people that will do anything to stop people like us from telling what is going on outside of this country controlled by we know who!
    32 minutes ago via mobile

Lisa Edington We are not overly worried to be honest. I have seen far, far worse on other pages and they are still running!
    32 minutes ago · 2

Kelly Welly Woo At the end of the day it's up to each individual to consider what they post, admin can protect the page but not every person that chooses to comment
    23 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Lisa Edington Carol Clements I have something for you here and anyone else worried about things from here appearing on their own page. I have highlighted in red. Click the little arrow and the drop down box and you can then chose to Hide all from HiDeHo Controversy of Madeleine McCann. Then you will not have any more posts appear from her

Carol Clements Lisa, that doesn't solve the problem. All postings here are fully public.
    13 minutes ago

Lisa Edington well, it is solving them not being on individual walls. But all of this page is public and that is how Lizzy Hideho Taylor intended it to be, so as many people as possible can view the content of the files etc.
    12 minutes ago · 4

David Steel Carol Clements - Lisa Edington is right, that screenshot tells you how to stop the group postings appearing on your own Facebook wall. You are asking for the group to be a 'closed' group, that is entirely down to Lizzy Hideho Taylor 's discretion and decision.
    3 minutes ago · 2

Lisa Edington David Steel, it took an awful lot of work to make this page an open group, so I can't see Lizzy wanting to change that to closed again!!
    2 minutes ago · 1

David Steel I personally prefer it to be an OPEN group and that people use common sense when posting and for all members to be alert when there is a stupid post. IMO
    about a minute ago · 1

MotherJean Ellis Yes I see that also, I guess we will have to ride the storms as they come
    about a minute ago via mobile · 1

Carol Clements When I click the dropdown list, I get 2 options: report to admin and report as abuse. That's all.
    about a minute ago

MotherJean Ellis I guess we learn to spot wind up posts ,by their line of questioning.
    A few seconds ago via mobile · 1

David Steel Carol Clements you have to be on your own Facebook homepge to use the HIDE option.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:47 pm

whats their problem ? thought they wanted the world to see them persecuting people ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:20 pm

coco wrote:whats their problem ? thought they wanted the world to see them persecuting people ?
    Yeah if they're that confident that what they are saying is true then why the need for a closed page? Could it be that they are scared of appearing in another "Gun Nut Troll" type headline? lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:25 pm

If you remember, some of them have stated that they wouldn't want their friends and/or family to know they pitchforked?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Broho wrote:If you remember,  some of them have stated that they wouldn't want their friends and/or family to know they pitchforked?
    I remember that Broho - which means that they know that decent people will be disgusted by those who are persecuting the Mum and Dad of a missing child under the guise of "Justice for Madeleine".
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty OOPS, SHE'S BEEN AT THE VARNISH AGAIN

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    The PURPOSE of this PRO MADELEINE GROUP is to get the information out to the public and although we have close to 3,000 members we have an unknown amount of VIEWERS and that is what we are aiming for.

Many of those viewers choose not to join for various reasons but we would not achieve getting the information to the public if we have our settings on closed.

As admin here, i have to take responsibility for this group and its something I choose to do.

Getting the information out to the public is FAR more important to me than whether I get pinpointed for a libel post.

It has been suggested that we monitor all posts...that would be impractical as we do not have the resources and only the new thread post can be monitored, not the replies, so there would continue to be issues with responses.

We have a job to do and this is the best way we can manage with the format available.

By having the group as OPEN I am protecting those that prefer to remain just a VIEWER

Libel is ALWAYS a concern and with our FANTASTIC admin team and MEMBER ALERT TEAM we can only do our best...

To remain an active group getting as much info about the PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES, out to UK public as we can we will ALWAYS risk libel but we have no choice

On behalf of everyone I am willing to take the risk...

HDH
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:34 pm

A lot of shouty caps from hoho there. The Stinky Network of Crabs II is the least of her worries, IMO. If I were hoho I'd be deleting all those ghastly videos from YouTube.

The videos that she is gaining revenue from, on the back of a missing child.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty POLITICS AND RELIGION - HERE WE GO, GALLOPING RUBBISH AND THE TWIN TOWERS - AGAIN

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:52 am

weeney Zod not really it is pretty accurate Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson so you are telling me jews and muslim do not cut the genitals of their young?
    A few seconds ago · Like

Fiona Gwynneth Yes, it was a sunny, lovely day on 9/11 until Islam came along and ended it. How did this thread turn into a religious discussion? Haha
    A few seconds ago · Like · 1

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson There was another designed disaster >> 9/11
    A few seconds ago · Like

Sweeney Zod and that being taught that we were created out of some fekcing bones in the garden of eden and dinosaurs didn't exist is not child abuse (being that they are lying to the kids)
    A few seconds ago · Like

Wendy Jenkins Twin towers was kinds religion but also big fat bankers fed control and power of money
    about a minute ago via mobile · Like · 1

Wendy Jenkins Pmsl Fiona p
    A few seconds ago via mobile · Like

Sweeney Zod 9/11 was an inside job and one made by american christians not muslims they were just the scape goats
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty CAGE RATTLED?

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:59 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    EXPOSING BANNED MEMBER - Jennifer Johnson
    We do not tolerate rudeness in this group and you may receive a warning HOWEVER... ANY DISRESPECTFUL comment directed at admin is INSTANT BANNING

I choose to expose banned members as a precaution to advise everyone if they come into contact with this person in the future or if they claim they were unjustly banned from here!

It may be a good time to mention that there is NO TOLERANCE for members BLOCKING ADMIN. Any member found doing so will be instantly banned and will not be able to view the group. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF CHECKING!.

If there are any issues with this PLEASE CONTACT ME. (before you are removed)
    ennifer Johnston david steel should be removed of this page why isnt he after his statments yesterday libellous isnt the word it looks like theres a group of bullies formed here
    58 minutes ago · 1

David Steel WARNING TO Jennifer Johnston

Diane Macdonald Wallace the thing that bothers me is a few years befire madeleine,ga was in charge of another missing girl,joanna cipriano,whose remains were never found,but traces of blood and body fluid were found in a fridge.im not saying ga is guilty of anything but its a big coincidence

Jennifer Johnston david your the one that needs the warning with all the garbage u type u going to send the portugese police on me who were the greatest thing since sliced bread till they did a uturn and now admit madeline was abducted
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    WARNING: If ADMIN are blocked (unless you have approached me) it is INSTANT REMOVAL...No warning and NO WAY of viewing the group in that ID.

It is IMPERATIVE that ADMIN are able to interact and approach you.

We are in the process of checking. If you DISAPPEAR from the group that will be YOUR choice.

Sadly...if it is ME you have blocked you wont get this message...

Steve Paine Why was you asking if I had blocked you? I haven't been able to see any posts since?
    15 hours ago via mobile · 1

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Its OK Steve...not you...We can see all posts even if they have blocked us...they just dont know that!
    15 hours ago · 1

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Of course... Any 'banned' members because of blocking will be EXPOSED also. Admin have to live by rules and so do members. this is too precious a time to see something happen to the group!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:33 am

Bill Bront
    I just want to say all of you people who decided to join THIS madeleine group you did the right thing...I hear from a friend who was on the other hdh group some awful stories of bullying of members and members receiving abusive PM's from hdh admin most notably from somebody called "Francis Gallager" and "Ray "...I would want nothing to do with that...bullying should never be condoned...it looks like this other group is rife with it...and they ignore anybody who reports bullying to them...thank you Controversy Group for being here...the biggest and best.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:21 pm

one of the pervy numpties

Keeley Eacret Jumped up scouse scrotums! Have any of us been vile? NO!! We are discussing FACTS! facts that the police should be following! Freedom of speech and all that.. how can the mccanns expect anything less when they've hidden 'vital' evidence from everybody, sued the arses of anyone with a different view to them and none of what they are saying makes sence, their behavior is shocking so to the world they are now guilty until proven innocent.. you've only got to see the picture of them on crimewatch when Kate first sees the efit she last saw 5 years ago she absolutely shat her thong!

and she thinks that her filthy rant isn't vile !
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART DEUX -  PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty PREMODDING POSTS - SIGN OF DESPERATION?

Post  Sykes Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:37 am

Paul Rees
    Posts waiting approval:

There's a bit of an avalanche at the moment so please bear with us.

Replies have been sent to some - please check your "others" folder.

The Telegraph have updated an old story today and it's misleading people into thinking it's new when it isn't.

Many posts are duplicated; if yours hasn't got through please use the search facility to check someone else hasn't already posted something similar.

Mo N Hales Mine are never agreed so I give up trying now, I'll still monitor the 'favourites' posts though, it's about maddy and justice at the end of the day

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:09 am