A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES TAKE ON - FREE SPEECH FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES TAKE ON - FREE SPEECH FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE Empty SYKES TAKE ON - FREE SPEECH FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:25 am

Yesterday was quite a revelation.   We were shown the depravity level to which some posters are happy to stoop when links to paedo sites were posted up on a forum/facebook supposedly dedicated to a missing child,  These posts stayed up for hours, no-one removed them or closed the thread; instead one of the admin staff actually asked for the links so she could 'check them out' for herself.   When, finally, the thread was closed, and probably shunted into a 'private area' for future reading and 'research', one of the posters in the center of this started screeching that her posts had been screenshot and viralled all over twitter.  She screamed, issued threats and, as per usual, claimed to have passed the link onto the police.   She bellowed that the members should take screenshots of any threatening and abusive posts that came from the opposition - a thought crossed my mind as I read that, where in hell is she going to find any such posts?   It would appear that she feels harassed - good.  Maybe she can appreciate, though I doubt she has the brain capacity for such reasoned thinking, that this is how she behaves towards the parents of a missing child.  But, I hear you mutter, this is Free Speech, a human right to have, hold and speak out openly on what I believe to be the truth.   Indeed, we all have the right, if we live in a true democracy, to have our say on  anything, but we do not have the right to traduce, harass, threaten and generally make life hell for anyone, especially people we have never met, nor are ever like to.  These are double standards, one for me and one for thee; I can diss you and that's good, but don't you dare to do the same to me!  It really is about time these people grew up, this is the world we live in and what is sauce for the goose is also definitely sauce for the gander.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:58 am