A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

ANTI ACCUSING POSTERS ON TWITTER OF BEING PAEDOS

Sykes
    Sykes

ANTI ACCUSING POSTERS ON TWITTER OF BEING PAEDOS Empty ANTI ACCUSING POSTERS ON TWITTER OF BEING PAEDOS

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:07 am

First Class Travel · @IamDavidSteel

7th Mar 2016 from TwitLonger
    #McCann Open Letter to Mrs. Lisa Edington aka @ witchhunted2

To Mrs. Lisa Edington aka @ witchhunted2

On Sunday 6th March 2016, you Mrs. Lisa Edington aka @ witchhunted2 posted a tweet as follows:

"Explanation please Steel & Holt?! This doesn't bode well for either of you ffs!!!!! #McCann #Grooming"

Within this tweet you attached screenshots as evidence to state I was involved in illegal activities, in particular grooming a minor.

When another Twitter user questioned your tweet you then replied:

"are you condoning their actions??? If so you're complicit too! #McCann disgust me! #ChildAbuse"

you also went on to publish:

"no mission, just disgust at #grooming of minors on #McCann"

I take the above allegations as serious as it comes and I therefore I formally request by 6pm Tuesday 8th March, 2016:

1) You delete the offending tweets with a full apology on your Twitter account;

OR

2) You delete the offending tweets with a full apology to me direct, in private through contact details of which I can supply on request;

AND

3) You cease & desist of any further publication of your screenshots and refrain from libel of me.

I will give you until 6pm, Tuesday 8th March 2016. If these requests are not met and/or further libel continues, I will have no hesitation in considering legal action against you within three legal 'acts' available to me.

Your's Sincerely,

David Steel
    We on DBIAG are appalled at this, and wish David Steel all the best - this Edington bitch is well known as a rabid hater.   Sykes

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:24 pm