A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Sonic Poultry ‏@LaPoultry_ 4h4 hours ago Camden Town, London
    . @UKinNigeria my email was hacked today. Hacker approached my contacts for money. i'm the only person this has ever happened to! #mccann

Sonic Poultry ‏@LaPoultry_ 4h4 hours ago Camden Town, London
    i now have the IP addresses, home addresses, phone numbers and bank details of the African hackers. i'll be doorstepping them soon! #mccann
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:24 pm

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 3 6a00d8341c562c53ef017615c87b01970c-320wi
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:50 pm

DR Laverty. @drlavertyx · 2h 2 hours ago
    w RE https://twitter.com/SoniaPoulton/status/571313239503577089

OMFG
    She's tweeting the cops in Nigeria. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    on floor
    Yup.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    Hello @PoliceNG my email was hacked today. Here are details. Hacker approached my contacts for money. pic.twitter.com/vilk7pbSTT
    Who the HELL does she imagine is going to care?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:35 pm

why isn 't that thug she calls her knight in shining armour getting into his camo gear , loading his big weapon and going to Nigeria to sort them out for her ? funny how he 's got nowt to say about this . Wink
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3h 3 hours ago
    TY for emails, calls, texts. To re-iterate: I'm not in Togo, not mugged, not requesting money. #NotMe #Hacked
    Yes, we know. Guess she didn't get enough attention yesterday.
    DR Laverty. retweeted
    JS2 @just_standing3 · 18h 18 hours ago
    @drlavertyx @blackoutthesumn @LaPoultry_hahahahaha tell Poulton its operation honeypot https://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_41.71.216.27

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 3 08-51

Point is, we don't know what happened, and won't know the full story for a few weeks. It's all just guesswork. But that hasn't stopped the McCann-haters from inventing yet more convoluted, stupid conspiracy theories, in which everything is the McCanns' fault, and talking absolute rubbish without doing even the most basic fact-checking about helium. Or helium canisters.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:07 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Re: Sonia Poulton - clearly not what most call a real journa
    Postby scoobydoo » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:44 pm

She's a sad old biddy, desperatly trying to show the antis she's on their side. If that means spitting all over a memorial to young men who died in war, and a candle of hope for a missing child then so be it. Nice way to respect the seventieth anniversary of the end of WW2 though.

And how out of it is she to not realise the Nigerian hack is an old scam. You get a virus, it goes into your contact book and sends an auto email to everyone in there saying you are in some sort of trouble and need them to send cash. Its not hacking per se. She needs to get out of the nineties
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 5h 5 hours ago
    @matronald I've been banned from downloading by security. My email was hacked last Friday. What is video? I may know it.
    So, she wasn't 'hacked', as she is so melodramatically claiming? She herself downloaded something which infected her computer, which is why she currently can't download anything else.

I wonder if the culprit was someone close to her?

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 3 Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THAT VIDEO AND POULTON'S DESPERATION

Post  Sykes Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:47 am

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.
    Postby tigerloaf » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:49 am

Amateur home movies are invariably tedious, poorly presented and almost never as good as the moviemaker tells us they will be. When the moviemaker is herself an abject failure even on blog TV, is relying for advice and guidance from some of the least capable "researchers" the Internet has ever known and is herself the owner of one of the least attractive voices ever to grace a studio (albeit an Icke blog studio) then we can be sure this particular home movie will be no exception.

No doubt those who have previously proven their lack of discernment by following other hate gurus and amateur idiots like Bennett, Hoffman, Brown, Butler, Taylor etc will hail it as a work of genius. As per usual they will be wrong.

The list of those Poulton has been desperately pestering in recent days demonstrates that. Her lack of real research and reliance on others is proving most amusing to those watching her antics.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:40 am

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 5 mins5 minutes ago
    #mccann do you believe abduction? Will you be interviewed for doc? Full recording for you. Even if you've smeared me I am happy to int. you
    Why on earth would anyone sane want to speak to that harpy? Anyway, it's only haters that think it's all about them, and are desperate to get their faces in front of cameras. Egotistical attention-seeking is hater territory, as they demonstrate daily.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:47 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Hael » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Hael wrote:Sonia is on Sky News live, commenting on the 'Angela Jolie has had more preventive cancer surgery'. Introduced her as FORMER showbiz journalist. And she went on to say, among other things, that Pharmaceutical companies don't produce cures they just produce customers! Oh dear..... also Angela Jolie is a extreme character because "this is a woman who carried a vile of her ex husbands blood around her neck" ...wtf has that got to do with her cancer or her character for that matter? Pot calling kettle!
    She slated current medical treatment (referring to the steps Ms Jolie has taken) and promoted homoeopathic treatments including cannabis oil. She was commenting along side a Doctor, who IS AN EXPERT in the field, Dr Simon Newton (I think). The expert didn't agree with her.  
    scoobydoo wrote:   Sonia also needs to learn the difference between truth and gossip about celebrities. If someone is high risk for breast and ovarian cancer then it makes sense to get them removed.
    Sonia needs to realise that just because people and their behaviour doesn't fit into her little box - perception of the way the world and people in it are - doesn't mean that they can be labelled, stalked, harassed, libelled and accosted.

Her behaviour says more about her than the subjects she is reporting on or the topics of interest that she is covering or corresponding about.

Totally embarrassing (not that it seems like she has any self awareness) and unprofessional (not that she was professional to begin with) which makes her look like a first class imbecile.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:56 am

Professor Wakeford ‏@ProfWakeford 22h22 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Are we supposed to guess which medium this doc will be "aired" by a process of elimination? Why not tell us 2 stop all lies?

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
    @ProfWakeford Twitter is not place to reveal anything before time on this issue. There are too many enemies of this film who want it stopped
    Sorry, chickenhead, none of us want it stopped, we want a good ol' larf! Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:44 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    catkins » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 am

So if Ms.Screech has been "working" on her documocku for....seems like ever.......and is supposedly nearing the end......(zzzzzz) :s_biggrin

Why is she only now asking ... for more information from the trolls......sounding desperate to me.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
    @dminnimouse @fiorifan @SuppDoc @JBLittlemore would appreciate any grabs. TY. They need to stop bitching on net, stand up and be interviewed

@fiorifan @SuppDoc @dminnimouse @JBLittlemore I put out a public request for someone to speak up for abduction theory, as balance...

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
    Last shout out for abduction supporter #McCann #RobertGuest now informs me he is 'currently in North Africa and uncontactable by telephone'.

For clarification....... Poulton has absolutely no rights.... legal or otherwise, to request/demand that anyone......the McCanns, their family, Operation Grange, PT Police or those who support the family in their search for Madeleine, have to talk or communicate with her. The fact that no one does apart from the pitchforking trolls.....should tell her something....
    Clearly, she doesn't believe in rushing Works of Great Art.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Re: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)
    Post Verdi Today at 7:55 pm

If Sonia Poulton is relying on the likes of Rosalinda 'Cristobell' Hutton to enhance her threatened documentary, then I fear it will be a disaster before it hits the screen. The woman is a liability a compulsive liar and quite clearly an A-bomb on the loose.

Sorry to lead of so but I've just read her latest blog, it makes my blood boil to see her admired when she is such a danger to the cause. Can't people see her for what she is?

Admin please delete this if inappropriate.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @B_balou @LoveRandomleigh we didn't go to house, she was in public domain. She said she wanted to do interview then left. She there to gloat
    Dear me! Looks like Sonia's a bit of a liar and a fantasist, like so many of her ilk. She has 'forgotten' that it is a matter of record at the COURT that she and her gang of harpies put a member of the public in a state of fear and alarm, and that that person had to be rescued from them by COURT officials.

And that it is also a matter of record at the COURT that one of those harpies had to be warned more than once by the coroner to behave herself and stop disrupting the hearing.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:33 pm

@B_balou this is an evidence based documentary if people don't want to look a certain way in it then they should behave like decent humans
    What, like not lynchmobbing members of the public at inquests? Not harrassing them so much they have to be protected from Sonia and her harpies by court officials?

Seems to me that Sonia is going to have to choose between disappointing her ghoulish groupies, and getting into career-ending legal trouble.

As ever, time will tell.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:40 pm

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 3 Adey10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:00 pm

MARY ING ‏@MaryFrancesFlem 5h5 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Hiya, When is ur documentary coming out? Tks

@MaryFrancesFlem hello Mary, we are just waiting for Amaral decision from Lisbon and then we finish filming. Will have more details then.
    It won't be seeing the light of day, then - unless it is PRO McCann.

I recall that last year, she was 'just waiting' for the Leyland inquest. Doubtless that version was binned, when she and her gang of harpies didn't hear what they wanted from the coroner.

I do hope she includes a segment showing Gonzo writing a large cheque in the latest version.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:31 am

@mitch_1uk @Helenmeg will you confirm if you are past or current spokesperson for McCann/Find Madeleine, please? TY.
    Sonia's pestering Clarence now.

A REAL professional would have had all this sorted out, with proper interviews, etc, months ago. I do hope she chases him round the Brighton hustings, screeching, yapping and being ignored - it's always entertaining when she does that.

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 44m44 minutes ago
    @cole_davesc66 people have been presented with a narrow view of proceedings. I have read PJ files & tackled those who are relevant to case
    No, she's NOT read the 'PJ files' - unless she, too, has paid for proper translations? She's read the amateur internet translations done by supporters of Amaral - some of them double translations.

And as we all know, the Wonderful Translators have chosen to omit key sections of the files - does she think it's only Amaral supporters that have copies of the DVD?

She's heading for a mighty fall, IMO.

Lisa Hitchin ‏@LisaHitchin 11h11 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton My understanding is that verdict won't be announced publicly- just parties involved notified. Are you in touch with Mr Amaral?

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @LisaHitchin for reasons I can't go into on Twitter. I am acknowledging your tweet to say we will put out details soon.
    If she's got involved with Amaral, that will be just too delicious for words! It's even worse than him being associated with Bennett and Bushmeat Brown.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:41 am

'black AQUARIUS.. '@_DarkMavis
    @real_zm_ @jennykleeman Steele going to be talking about the #McCann tag on Twitter? - Steele actually IS about HALF the folk on this tag !

Sholena Forbesපෝල් රීස්Renard Fauxann-kristine kathleen hammettPrincess Princess Cristobell AuthorZoraLadyLeFaye

' black AQUARIUS.. ' ‏@_DarkMavis 22h22 hours ago
    @jennykleeman @real_zm_ ..if t 'documentary' was expected to be taken seriously- there are MANY others who should have been asked instead...
    What's wrong with Steele? He's no more nutty than the rest of them, and at least he doesn't go in for obscene, grotesque photoshopping, or prurient speculation like the one-handed typist haters.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 41 mins 41 minutes ago
    I believe in journalists as activists not journalists as PRs. People should stop expecting me to kiss arse, I don't do that. Happy Monday X

Ooh, Sonia is well 'ard and keepin' it real, innit?  SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 3 3077217049  SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 3 3077217049

She's little more than a lefty version of some Mail hack, with about as much regard for the truth as they demonstrate.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:19 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    catkins » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:29 am
    Apparently mockudocu "release date" has been postponed/moved ......yet again. Now promised for after the Libel Trial decision.

Well that's fine.... because I did wonder if Ms.Screech might use the sad 8th "anniversary" of poor Madeleine's abduction to obtain more attention for her to showcase her drivel......I wouldn't have put that past her....but maybe there is a little bit of common decency in her.

scoobydoo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:50 am
    That sounds one of two things.

1, she and\or broadcaster think that if the McCann's lose the libel trial it means amarals claims are true and they i.e poulton and co can publish what they want. This is incorrect, as Portuguese libel law requires damage iirc.

Or

2, she still has not finished filming, or found a broadcaster with more credibility than icke. Broadcasters don't move around broadcast dates very often, so the rate her broadcast dates shift around indicate no one credible or professional has agreed to publish it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:09 pm

Thanks to Myths and the poster.

urcrazy wrote:
    Poor old Lee, stitched up by Kandohla apparently.

He told her he had nothing to do with the documentary, is not the cameraman etc etc.
    And claims that he has this 'on film'. I find that quite extraordinary. How did that interview go down? With bonkers Alan Shearer, or even Ryan himself, filming proceedings from the sidelines? Or worse, did he and Sonia get to hear of the slant of the story and decide to 'doorstep' her, filming as they screeched 'it's got nuffink to do wiv Lee' ?

It's clear to me that many real journalists are very well aware of the activities of this unsavoury pair, and I'm betting quite a few have been reading the disgusting, libellous 'troll patrol' blog with their mouths open in amazement that Poulton touches Ryan with a bargepole.

But then he only owned up to that blog to take the heat off Sonia after she posted a screenshot on twitter of her logged in as admin.

There's a lot more to this couple's activities that has yet to come to light, I'm sure of that.
    I am sure many will join me in ROFLMAO-ing if any of the other documentaries turn into an 'expose' of Poulton and her odious hangers-on
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Babalou ‏@B_balou 4h4 hours ago
    Full convo with LoveRandomleigh. Did I really deserve to be vilified for this? > https://twitter.com/B_balou/status/591253825895407616
    @SoniaPoulton

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 4h4 hours ago
    @B_balou my main concern is that someone who has serious form - and not just to do with BL - is acting the victim when she is far from it.
    'Serious form'? Who the HELL does Poulton think she is? Who died and made her God? Who appointed her chief lynch mobber and Queen Vigilante?

She seems to be forgetting that all those people - many of them abuse victims - that she trampled on as she clawed her way to the bottom know all about her, her pet thug, and their really 'serious form'.

A sample of what her previous victims say about her:

DR Laverty. @drlavertyx · Apr 27
    Sonia Poulton & Lee Ryan sitting in a tree: http://wp.me/p5zdzw-7N

Sad pair clinging on to social media fringes trying to earn coke money
    Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan · Apr 26
    @parapono @SoniaPoulton @MrsWaspie @martin_liz What the hell do you want? Sonia blocked you, why should I be interested in you?
    Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan · Apr 21
    Can anyone tell me why Tony Bennett is flapping like a maggot-riddled turkey?

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 3 Screen13  
    Lovely company Poulton keeps, not.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 pm

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.
    tigerloaf » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:44 pm

There are numerous categories of Hater:

A Some very clearly have mental problems. Some of them openly admit it. Others are less open but just as clearly ill.

B Others are drug users. Some openly admit that as well.

C Others are conspiracy fruitloops whose entire world is made up of crazy ideas.

D Others are nothing more than immature children in adult bodies playing a really sick game in the real world rather than on their games consoles.

E Then there are the old women who think they are part of some kind of Amaral appreciation society and have little else in their lives to occupy them. He probably laughs at them in the same way that he laughs at other mugs around him.

F Then there are those who pretend to be researchers and have become obsessive about this case but who simply don't have the skills or the kind of open mind which permits them to really do proper, balanced research.

G There are also others who are simply vulgar, nasty perverts who enjoy hurting others.

Of course many demonstrate traits from more than one of these categories.

It might be fun to think which category (ies) particular individuals belong in. Or perhaps there are other categories people might suggest?

Who wants to start with Sonia Poulton and her thuggish, criminal side-kick?
    Gobilina » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:25 pm
    My A-Z is virtually identical:-
    A) mental
    B) sinners
    C) imaginative
    D) aspergers
    E) righteous
    F) wannabes
    G) vigilantis
    H) stuck in stage 4 of griefers
    I) mean girls
    J)hindsight experts
    K) dog lovers
    L) swindlers.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 04, 2015 10:58 am

She's on her hols:
    Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
    Completing filming in Portugal #McCann talk to many locals. People in Praia da Luz tell me community never recovered.
    Then they might like to try NOT graffiti-ing their town with abuse about the family of a missing child?

Oh, and NOT covering up burglaries and sex attacks on children on holiday in PDL would probably have helped, too.

It's pretty obvious why a bad element of the locals cheered Amaral on when he was trying to frame the McCanns - and they're still doing it. It's their own fault PDL has been nicknamed Village of the Damned.

I wonder, is she interviewing all those crazy ex-pats with skin like lizards?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:58 pm