A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

THAT BL**DY FRIDGE STORY RESURFACES - TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TEARS IT INTO STRIPS

Sykes
    Sykes

THAT BL**DY FRIDGE STORY RESURFACES - TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TEARS IT INTO STRIPS Empty THAT BL**DY FRIDGE STORY RESURFACES - TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TEARS IT INTO STRIPS

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:35 pm

tigerloaf » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:00 pm
    So the article about a fridge or freezer was "supposedly" in the Irish Daily Mail.

Well, the fact is that such articles were in a number of papers. They emanated from the speculation of Amaral's team (speculation without a shred of evidence) via Portuguese newspapers which carried the leaks, that if Madeleine had been killed her body would have had to be kept in a freezer or fridge so that the DNA results relating to the hire car, which Amaral's team misunderstood, could possibly have made sense.

The fact that there was no DNA proof that Madeleine had been in that car, that there were no 'body fluids found in the car, as Amaral foolishly thought, means that the speculation was entirely redundant and that the newspaper articles were describing a fantasy on the part of the Amaral team, not a reality at all.

Jon Tait is welcome to pursue his utterly pointless line of enquiry because one thing no article in any newspaper based on rumour and speculation will do is help anyone find out what happened to Madeleine McCann. The real police know that. That is precisely why they prefer to consider evidence rather than news media speculation when investigating a case.

ps I did enjoy my sortie into the archive of the Irish Times. I discovered a few very interesting old articles which shed a great deal of light on how the media were speculating about, rather than reporting on the case back in 2007. A couple of very well written articles describe the flaws in the media research very well indeed and one report of the anger of Branson about the media speculation was very interesting indeed as it named a couple of people whose involvement I had forgotten.

pps Perhaps Jon Tait will do better to provide some actual proof of the existence or even the need for a fridge rather than just a piece of media speculation?

pps Having now also looked at the relevant archive, I suggest Tait tries a little later in the year than the summer of 2007 because he will find the reference to a fridge (merely as a theoretical entity within Police speculation) is actually clearly made in that paper in the autumn. Another rather bizarre theory reported in that paper in the summer is that Madeleine was seen dancing with her father in the Paraiso beach restaurant on the day she went missing. There are even witnesses reported to have seen this non-existent event. So much for relying on the media as evidence as the numpties are often so keen to do. But I will leave all this for Jon Tait to discover for himself.
    Sykes
    Sykes

THAT BL**DY FRIDGE STORY RESURFACES - TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TEARS IT INTO STRIPS Empty Re: THAT BL**DY FRIDGE STORY RESURFACES - TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TEARS IT INTO STRIPS

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:00 pm

From Myths with thanks to Jayelles.
    Jayelles » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:58 am
    Hounder logic seems to be very much like that test they do where they take an object and hide it. Most animals and babies under a certain age think the object has disappeared/gone, but when babies reach a certain stage of development and in the case of higher order primates, there is a realisation that the object is simply hidden from view. They realise that the object is still there, but merely obscured from view.

There is also a distinct pattern of obsession with what they cannot see with the hounders. Rather than compute what is in the public domain, they obsess instead about what ISN'T there and make wild assumptions about it. SY have never stated that they re-interviewed the McCanns and hounder logic is that these interviews therefore have not happened - like because the baby cannot see the object, it thinks it isn't there.

Interviewing the Mccanns and their friends was almost certainly one of the first things that Operation Grange had on their list of things to do.

However, I'd be willing to bet that like us, many of those who have had dealings with the conspiraloons will derive a certain degree of satisfaction from watching them knock themselves out over misinformed beliefs of their own making.

People don't engage with them for good reason.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm