A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

NOW CRISTOBELL CASHING IN ON A RECENT DEATH - SICKENING

Sykes
    Sykes

NOW CRISTOBELL CASHING IN ON A RECENT DEATH - SICKENING Empty NOW CRISTOBELL CASHING IN ON A RECENT DEATH - SICKENING

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:44 am

Thursday, 16 October 2014

CARPE DIEM - SEIZE THE DAY

On 5th November I will be in London for the Anonymous #MillionMasksMarch to protest at the UK's blackout of the truth behind Madeleine's McCann's disappearance and the hounding to death of an innocent woman who did no more than express her opinion online.

Anyone wishing to join me, with a mask or without, will be welcome. There will be no lists of names, no records kept, and revealing identities will be optional. I will probably set up somewhere near Trafalgar Square with a big flask of coffee and maybe a sign declaring 'I'm Brenda Leyland'!  

The official March begins at 6.pm, and as we do not yet know how big the crowds will be (there will be lots of people marching for different causes) I will give out a mobile contact number nearer the day.  If anyone is willing to help on any organising aspects, I would be very grateful!  Otherwise it may be a case of us all gathering at Trafalgar Square until someone shouts ACEEED, and blows a whistle!  Wink

If there are any budding film producers or photographers, and nimble fingered tweeters, you will be especially welcome - as long as anonymity is respected. Unfortunately, the malicious way in which the McCanns have run their media campaign has made anonymity essential in most cases. Recent events have shown how the McCann supporters track down their critics, so no need to make it easy for them.    

I want to show that questioning the disappearance of an innocent child is nothing to be ashamed of and that we are ordinary people who have researched this case, rather than the evil trolls, the media portrays.  

So many of my friends and family said when they heard the news of Brenda's death, that it could have been me, the truth is, it could have been any one of us.  We should not be made to live in fear of the media and the police for voicing our opinions.  Conspiracy is not a taboo word!  Conspiracies can and do happen, unfortunately so many people are indoctrinated to the extent that they cover their ears, eyes and mouths the moment the word is uttered.  Its a bit like when you say the word 'sit' to dog!

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk
    Delusional tw*t - feeling unloved is she, not the current center of attention? Pathetic load of cr*p! Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW CRISTOBELL CASHING IN ON A RECENT DEATH - SICKENING Empty Re: NOW CRISTOBELL CASHING IN ON A RECENT DEATH - SICKENING

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Ooooh, gonna be huge crowd - of Hutton and one other! After all, 5 November is Guy Fawkes Night and who wants to miss having fun at the local bonfire and enjoying the fireworks - far better than watching a few, a very few, d*ckheads staggering along - I wonder if that stupid woman who picketed the court in Portugal will be there?
    Anonymous16 October 2014 09:07
    Nice one Christobel, will see you there. Will spread the word.
    Good delusional bleat from Hoho, though:
    HiDeHo16 October 2014 20:37
    I'm not into supporting protests/marches etc but when I see people congregating peacefully together to support a cause then NUMBERS are important so I hope there is a BIG turnout..

.Brenda Leyland is no longer with us possibly because she was the victim of the perception that the media inflicted on her and was subsequently subjected to accusations that were not realistic.

Brenda spoke for many of us and her death must not be in vain...WE MUST NOW BE BRENDA'S VOICE and for that reason I support Cristobel's effort to be heard in one of the few ways it may be possible.

I urge EVERYONE that feels passionate about the UK not being told by the media about the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES to please support in whichever way you can.

We need to have the courage of our convictions to make a difference and Cristobel is giving everyone the opportunity.

Brenda gave her life and, inadvertently TOOK AWAY THE CONTROL of the media spin forced upon us...
    Gave her life?   No, she took the coward's way out.  Sykes
    She has given us the opportunity to be heard....

We must not let her down.

Rest in Peace Brenda.....We will be your voice now....Uk WILL learn about the Police files and then decide for themselves...  

I hope we're not in for years of them being The Voice of Brenda.
    coco
    coco

NOW CRISTOBELL CASHING IN ON A RECENT DEATH - SICKENING Empty Re: NOW CRISTOBELL CASHING IN ON A RECENT DEATH - SICKENING

Post  coco Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Hutton would be improved with a mask on lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:48 am